The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxers you only watch to see them lose!

+32
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
Lance
AlexHuckerby
Seanusarrilius
BoxingFan88
Knowsit17
Josiah Maiestas
JabMachineMK2
The Boss
Mr Bounce
Soldier_Of_Fortune
bhb001
bellchees
KC
Gentleman01
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Boxtthis
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
TopHat24/7
Atila
School Project
Imperial Ghosty
steven24
BarneyRubble
mystiroakey
Super D Boon
azania
Adam D
Steffan
88Chris05
Kelvinj3
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boxers you only watch to see them lose! - Page 2 Empty Boxers you only watch to see them lose!

Post by Kelvinj3 Mon 20 Feb 2012, 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are there some boxers that you only watch, or watched, in the hope of seeing them get a bloody good hammering?

Here's my list.

Tyson Fury
Amir Khan
Audley Harrison
Naz
Herbie Hide

Anyone else got any??

Kelvinj3

Back to top Go down

Boxers you only watch to see them lose! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boxers you only watch to see them lose!

Post by two_tone Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:33 am

James Degale
Wladimir Klitschko
Manny Pacquiao
Andre Ward

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Boxers you only watch to see them lose! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boxers you only watch to see them lose!

Post by Knowsit17 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 6:48 pm

Tbh this thread epitomises the pessimism felt towards home fighters, top rated fighters and basically anyone of any standing whatsoever...

Funnily enough those who seem to be the least hated are those who are the least known Shocked

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 22 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:Tbh this thread epitomises the pessimism felt towards home fighters, top rated fighters and basically anyone of any standing whatsoever...

Funnily enough those who seem to be the least hated are those who are the least known Shocked
Just shows the hypocrisy doesnt it. People have a go at me for cheering on Ward against Froch and Wlad against Haye because they are British fighters yet this thread alone shows the resentment towards British fighters like Clev, Fury and Khan so people are not as different to me as they like to think

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

But I support A N Other vs Froch and Haye because Froch and Haye are lowlife.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:16 pm

Super D Boon wrote:But I support A N Other vs Froch and Haye because Froch and Haye are lowlife.

Would you still be against 'lowlife' Haye if he was fighting Chisora? In a ring I should add.

Load mouth self publicist against women beater. Who would you go with?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Super D Boon wrote:But I support A N Other vs Froch and Haye because Froch and Haye are lowlife.

Would you still be against 'lowlife' Haye if he was fighting Chisora? In a ring I should add.

Load mouth self publicist against women beater. Who would you go with?

I prefer both of them to the Klitschko's to be honest, apparently in the past they have paid people the full amounts owed them in their contracts, if this wasn't bad enough they then have the temerity to try and be polite when they are interviewed. Shameful.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:44 pm

I refuse to be goaded by you, jeffrey. I am firmly with Az on this one. Vitali stamps on kittens heads and Wladimir once threw my nan down the stairs. And they both have stupid borat voices.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:08 pm

Steffan wrote:I have counted the votes so far and at the moment the people with more than one vote are:

Nathan Cleverly 5
Tyson Fury 5
Floyd Mayweather 5

Lots of disappointed people then, as those three have lost a grand total of no times between them.

Well, up till now, anyway.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:28 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Steffan wrote:I have counted the votes so far and at the moment the people with more than one vote are:

Nathan Cleverly 5
Tyson Fury 5
Floyd Mayweather 5

Lots of disappointed people then, as those three have lost a grand total of no times between them.

Well, up till now, anyway.

People are threatened by Cleverly as he is too intelligent, Floyd as he is too pretty, and Tyson as he owns an awsome twin axle caravan, pays no taxes and is hard enough to call his daughter Venezuela.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

Tyson Fury uppercutted himself.

I want to see him fight himself and lose vs himself.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:43 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Tyson Fury uppercutted himself.

If that happened he would win as well though, it would have to be a draw.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:50 pm

Union Cane wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:Tyson Fury uppercutted himself.

If that happened he would win as well though, it would have to be a draw.

They could use Truss's new system and go with Compubox. Whichever Tyson Fury had punched the other Tyson Fury the most would be the winner.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:52 pm

Just watched it again on Youtube.

Man thats some funny stuff. Has he commented on it afterwards?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:53 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Just watched it again on Youtube.

Only to call himself out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:55 pm

Unfortunately he then vacated his titles, as he had bigger fish to fry than Tyson Fury.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:00 pm

There has to be a reverse linear thread in here somewhere union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

Actually, fair play to him - he was pretty funny about it in the run-up to the Chisora fight. People asking him about his chin - and he scornfully replied that the hardest he'd been hit thus far in his career was by his own uppercut.

Steffan wrote:
Nathan Cleverly 5
Tyson Fury 5
Floyd Mayweather 5

Audley Harrison 4
Amir Khan 4
K2 4
Manny Pacquiao 4

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr 3
Carl Froch 3
Enzo Maccarinelli 3

Bernard Hopkins 2
Wladimir Klitschko 2
Anthony Mundine 2
Anthony Small 2

Its interesting the way people work isn't it?

I don't like Hopkins - so I won't pay to watch his fights (I'll catch them if they're on at a mates house or they're free-to-air later). Don't watch him to watch him lose so much. Mundine is someone I want to lose every time he steps in the ring - but I don't believe he'll pick a tough enough fight to make it likely. Froch has lost, decisively, twice - and I don't feel any need to take pleasure in him picking up another clear loss (and this is from a Welshman).

However - I did REALLY enjoy the Kessler fight - because I've liked Mikkel for years and it was redemption after having been written off completely. And I did REALLY enjoy the Ward fight - because Ward at his best is poetry in motion.

Leaving the top 3 - Mayweather, Fury and Cleverly. Discount the latter 2 - both are ridiculous propositions. As for Floyd - there are few people on earth who can do what Floyd can do in the ring. Out of the ring he's a bit of a toerag - but in it he's a joy to behold.

Against Cotto - I'll be supporting Cotto - but I've been a Cotto fan for years. Most of the time though - when Floyd fights - I get to sit back and enjoy.

Its not like my interest in the fight makes a difference to the outcome anyway.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:12 pm

rowley wrote:There has to be a reverse linear thread in here somewhere union.

I can't remember how it works.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:13 pm

Union Cane wrote:
rowley wrote:There has to be a reverse linear thread in here somewhere union.

I can't remember how it works.

Can't help you mate, I never knew.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Thu 23 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

Anthony Mundine

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2