The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxers you want to see lose

+18
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Strongback
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
mobilemaster8
ShahenshahG
manos de piedra
eddyfightfan
milkyboy
seanmichaels
TheMackemMawler
Valero's Conscience
Sugar Floyd Louis
Herman Jaeger
Diamond in the rough
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
88Chris05
azania
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boxers you want to see lose Empty Boxers you want to see lose

Post by azania Tue 26 Mar 2013, 10:59 pm

Easy decision here. Broner. Can't tolerate him. Can be a great boxer but the persona he has created is so fake it makes Jordan's (.)(.) look real.

azania

Back to top Go down

Boxers you want to see lose Empty Re: Boxers you want to see lose

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:06 pm

I do think that Broner is a superb talent, but yep, I'd love to see someone put him on his rear end and keep him quiet for a while. The lad is one constant, never-ending cringe moment.

To be honest, while I wouldn't take any delight in it, I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd lose now, as I feel his influence on the sport is becoming more and more pernicious, and it also would at least shake things up.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:09 pm

Haye, has a joke of a CV at heavyweight, got dominated and shown up against the guy he had badmouthed for years and now thinks he deserves another huge fight without proving himself.

He wanted no part of Vitali untill he was well into his decline and since his return he wants no part of Wlad and prove himself

I would have said JCC jr but since he's got an official loss on his record i dont really care

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:16 pm

Rios after getting te biggest gift decision I have seen for sometime I've wanted to see him beat! Plus I think he's vastly over rated

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:20 pm

I like Garcia, but I'd like to see him lose just to wipe that perma smirk off is dad's face.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

I actually don't mind Garcia's father just for entertainment value. For me Floyd. Floyd Mayweather. Times his fighters. Won't take them at the top of their game.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:41 pm

In all honesty as much as I'm a fan of Broner 1 loss would be good, would prevent him inevitably going down that Mayweather route of selling himself on the 'O' and caring so much for it.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:48 pm

Garcia (again for his dad)
Mundine (no reason needed)
JCC jr (not so much now)

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:40 am

Froch. Only because it'll be interesting to read the debate on how it effects his standing.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Mar 2013, 8:41 am

Most Americans.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 27 Mar 2013, 9:50 am

TheMackemMawler wrote:Froch. Only because it'll be interesting to read the debate on how it effects his standing.

He's a warrior mackem, he could never just 'lose'... Only 'go out on his shield'

Always wanted to see mayweather lose. Admire his talent, hate his persona.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 27 Mar 2013, 9:54 am

alexander, as i'd love to see brook a world champion, nothing to do with not liking him.

as mentioned a loss for broner would probably do him good. i'd also like to see wlad or vitali lose, just to see the mad scramble for the belts, if they both left then then hw boxing would be competitive again.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 27 Mar 2013, 9:57 am

Mayweather

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:37 am

manos de piedra wrote:Mayweather

Pactard Shocked

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:44 am

I'd like to see Martinez lose

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:55 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I'd like to see Martinez lose

why? he is one i hope gets another big win or 2 before he retires

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:02 am

Rios

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:12 am

eddyfightfan wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I'd like to see Martinez lose

why? he is one i hope gets another big win or 2 before he retires

because most of the others we.ve picked are pricks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:13 am

okay well fair enough, add grove to the list then as well

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:23 am

Andre Ward, no reason really other than i'd like someone to beat a fighter that is largely thought of as unbeatable atm and who's a little boring

Maidana, but only because i want Lopez to beat him

Richard Abril as he's unbearable to watch

Carlos Molina (the lightmiddleweight) for the same thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:43 am

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Haye, has a joke of a CV at heavyweight, got dominated and shown up against the guy he had badmouthed for years and now thinks he deserves another huge fight without proving himself.He wanted no part of Vitali untill he was well into his decline and since his return he wants no part of Wlad and prove himselfI would have said JCC jr but since he's got an official loss on his record i dont really care

Is this the same Haye who is due to announce a comeback fight more than likely against one of the other "best of the rest" guys with a view to making himself a mandatory?

Boente has said on numerous occasions a Wlad fight is dead in the water. BB says Haye had his chance and blew it. What are Haye's alternatives then?

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:46 am

Can see what you mean about Abril, WHU, but at the same time I kind of find myself hoping that he gets at least some kind of compensation for the shafting he got against Rios last year.

I'd dearly like Peterson to pick up a loss or two this year as well, for a number of reasons.....

Like Abril, Malik Scott would have been one I'd have like to see vanquished soon, but after seeing him get a bad'un against Glazkov last month I can give him a bit more leeway now! At least they gave him a share of the spoils, though.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:51 am

Canelo - Because he seems to be looking past Trout and more or less discussing his next fight thats hopefully going to be Floyd.

Rios - Because of his attitude to journalists when Abril "beat" him. Threw a tantrum like a baby.

Broner - Flushing $20 bills down the toilet!!??

Brook - Im sick of that high pitched lisp

Chavez Jr - Was fun watching him being shown up before, would love to see it again.

Pacquiao - Same as above
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:52 am

Also.....

Golovkin - Just to see where the hype train's next stop will be.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:55 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Also.....

Golovkin - Just to see where the hype train's next stop will be.

"All aboard the hype train...next stop Trout, calling at Wilder although delays likely due to Harrison on the line!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:56 am

88Chris05 wrote:Can see what you mean about Abril, WHU, but at the same time I kind of find myself hoping that he gets at least some kind of compensation for the shafting he got against Rios last year.

I'd dearly like Peterson to pick up a loss or two this year as well, for a number of reasons.....

Like Abril, Malik Scott would have been one I'd have like to see vanquished soon, but after seeing him get a bad'un against Glazkov last month I can give him a bit more leeway now! At least they gave him a share of the spoils, though.

Its a hard one. Like you i think he deserves something big in his favour after Rios but unfortunately when i watch him box i just want someone to end the contest by stopping him. Sometimes you can say they are sweet science but abril just makes it ultra scrappy

Dave, about time too. He has sat about for ages wasting time and now has waited for vitali to retire. If he boxed regularly then the wlad fight would have come earlier (his defences were against harrison and ruiz which is hardly stellar) and should he fought after wlad he would have already fought Vitali. He wants to fight for the vacant title against a second rate heavy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:05 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:Can see what you mean about Abril, WHU, but at the same time I kind of find myself hoping that he gets at least some kind of compensation for the shafting he got against Rios last year.

Its a hard one. Like you i think he deserves something big in his favour after Rios but unfortunately when i watch him box i just want someone to end the contest by stopping him. Sometimes you can say they are sweet science but abril just makes it ultra scrappy

Dave, about time too. He has sat about for ages wasting time and now has waited for vitali to retire. If he boxed regularly then the wlad fight would have come earlier (his defences were against harrison and ruiz which is hardly stellar) and should he fought after wlad he would have already fought Vitali. He wants to fight for the vacant title against a second rate heavy

And he'd have lost too. He was untested at HW and needed to grow into the division. Ruiz was the WBA poster boy and as I keep saying, the Audley fight was a demonstration to the K's as to how much money Haye would gain them. "Look how much I can get for fighting this chump, imagine what you'll earn as a geniune HW Champion!" Haye fought Audley to prove he was bringing a significant chunk of change to the table.
However, after his antics in the build-up to the Wlad fight, Haye was always going to get frozen out (fair enough I suppose) but as long as Boente is representing them, Haye is just behind Frank Bruno in the K's list of opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:13 pm

Yea he would have, but the fact that he has taken so long for him to get through what 5 fights to date at HW through 4/5 years at the weight. He could have easily have had double that but he has pretty much waited for the fights to fall on his lap so to speak instead of going out there and grasping the opportunities. Haye may be a bigger pay check, but nothing special as.the K Bro's make a great living with every fight they have

He has called out vitali for months and to prove himself he has been on im a celebrity and tried to break into the movie business. He thinks he bigger than he actually is

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:14 pm

Haye didn’t fight Audley to prove anything to the Klitschkos. They had been calling him out prior to that. He fought Audley because he could make a mint for a joke fight.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:22 pm

manos de piedra wrote:Haye didn’t fight Audley to prove anything to the Klitschkos. They had been calling him out prior to that. He fought Audley because he could make a mint for a joke fight.
Thus demonstrating to the K's just how much money he could generate. Once that was done, Wlad was struck with a mysterious injury which caused him to cancel the Chisora fight and take on Haye earning far more money in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:23 pm

Studying the reaction of Mayweather's unique ego to a defeat could provide a major scientific breakthrough.

Anyone see the video of Broner in the gentleman's club going around? Some questionable practices by him to say the least with respect to contacting an std.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:28 pm

Strongback wrote:Studying the reaction of Mayweather's unique ego to a defeat could provide a major scientific breakthrough.

Anyone see the video of Broner in the gentleman's club going around? Some questionable practices by him to say the least with respect to contacting an std.

No, but it certainly explains why TRUSS hasn't been around for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:36 pm

Whilst I don't particularly lie awake at night hoping any fighter loses would dearly love to see Broner get knocked out, the single most irritating bloke in the sport. Would dearly love to see that tool who follows him round trying to brush his hair do so when he is laid spark out on the canvas.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:43 pm

Rowley wrote:Would dearly love to see that tool who follows him round trying to brush his hair do so when he is laid spark out on the canvas.

He is as irritating as that Crocodile tw*t who used to follow Tyson around. I used to wish Lennox Lewis would lose his rag for a change and smack the bloke right in his mooey.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:48 pm

Agree 100% Tina, don't care how desperate you are for either a job or a ringside ticket there is no excuse for agreeing to carry a hair brush around and agree, on demand, to brush the hair of some idiot who seems to have watched Floyd Mayweather and decide that his personality is one not only to aspire to but try to top in terms of general oafishness. Have some dignity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:51 pm

Strongback wrote:Studying the reaction of Mayweather's unique ego to a defeat could provide a major scientific breakthrough.

I've always wondered how Floyd would deal with that first, long-awaited defeat as well. Would he throw a tantrum and complain to all and sundry like Larry Big Pants when Spinks edged him out? Would he find it within him to raise a smile and take it with good grace like Roy did when Tarver put him down and out?

If it's a decision loss - any kind of decision loss - then I suspect Mayweather will proclaim that he was robbed and that anyone who disagrees with that "don't know nothin' about boxing!"
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:56 pm

88Chris05 wrote:

I've always wondered how Floyd would deal with that first, long-awaited defeat as well. Would he throw a tantrum and complain to all and sundry like Larry Big Pants when Spinks edged him out? Would he find it within him to raise a smile and take it with good grace like Roy did when Tarver put him down and out?

If it's a decision loss - any kind of decision loss - then I suspect Mayweather will proclaim that he was robbed and that anyone who disagrees with that "don't know nothin' about boxing!"

We'll probably never know because he's so good. Also can't see him taking any fights that will majorly risk his '0' at this stage.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:59 pm

88Chris05 wrote:

Only thing better than watching Mayweather lose would be watching the interview he had to endure with Larry Merchant. I predict Larry's lazy drawl would slow down to a near stop thus prolonging Floyd's agony.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:07 pm

Unfortunately, that moron Leonard Ellerbe would probably start sticking his snout in and mouthing off, bringing the interview to a premature end.

He's nearly as bad as Tyson's old 'manager' John Horne.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:20 pm

Mathysse. Just to see the reaction of people when the hype train is derailed.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by vulva equinox Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:29 pm

I would love to see azanias bum boy "Tyson Fury" get pancacked

vulva equinox

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:31 pm

picard

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:33 pm

vulva equinox wrote:I would love to see azanias bum boy "Tyson Fury" get pancacked

Come on now, Coxy, you used to at least post one or two things that were interesting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:38 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
vulva equinox wrote:I would love to see azanias bum boy "Tyson Fury" get pancacked

Come on now, Coxy, you used to at least post one or two things that were interesting.

When?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:44 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:Haye didn’t fight Audley to prove anything to the Klitschkos. They had been calling him out prior to that. He fought Audley because he could make a mint for a joke fight.
Thus demonstrating to the K's just how much money he could generate. Once that was done, Wlad was struck with a mysterious injury which caused him to cancel the Chisora fight and take on Haye earning far more money in the process.

Wlad had signed to fight him once before that and negotiated with him since. He had made an "Im officially calling you out to fight me video" before Haye signed to fight Harrison when Haye took a holiday that coincided with the exact timeframe it took Audleys shoulder to heal. That Haye did good money from the fight was merely side issue. He didnt take the fight on to try and secure a fight with the Klitschkos. He did it to make easy money for himself. The Klitschkos had been ready to fight Haye since he moved into the division. They didnt need any Audley fight to convince them. Wlad cancelled the Chisora fight because Haye basically bluffed him by saying he was going to retire. Not because Wlad suddenly realised Haye was commercially viable. That much had been obvious for ages since Haye had a ppv deal with Sky.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:48 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

When?

Fair point.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

Bradley would have been right up there but not anymore after his last showing. After seeing him badly hurt and down, I've got a lot more time for him. Eubank Jr, Broner, Rios and Danny Garcia are the ones I'd like to see lose.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:57 pm

If it is a loss by KO I'd like to see any 6ft8+ heavyweight lose. Something rather surreal about seeing a big man wobble then collapse.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 1:58 pm

Danny Garcia as beyond him being a good boxer, he really isn't exciting to watch or as talented as I feel a champion should be.

Broner, although post Gavin Rees I warmed to him slightly as he was respectful in victory somewhat. Still a tool though. I'd love Mayweather to beat him. Thats the fight I really want to see if I'm honest.

I want Degale to keep losing, he's an almighty tool. Tyson Fury too. I don't see what people see in him at all. He's slow, has no power and he's a goon. Straight up goon. Honestly, challenging Cain Velasquez (UFC Heavyweight champion) - saying he'd fight Price, then not fighting Price, saying he'd fight Tony Bellew inbetween rounds, homophobic comments, challenging the winner of Chisora vs Haye then backtracking. He's a goon.

For some reason I always want Khan to lose. I don't think he's as good as he and most people think. A Good boxer, but defensively flawed and he's always good for a laugh when he gets knocked down. Jelly legs.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Wed 27 Mar 2013, 2:04 pm

Brook
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down