The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich

+17
Super D Boon
Adam D
tcribb
School Project
TopHat24/7
mystiroakey
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Steffan
Nico the gman
Rowley
OasisBFC
Noble-Surfer
Gentleman01
The Galveston Giant
ShahenshahG
azania
JabMachineMK2
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich Empty David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:19

Source : http://www.hayemaker.com/news/article/223/david-haye-official-statement-re-munich.aspx

"It is with regret that I feel I have to issue this statement to clarify certain matters, following an unfortunate incident that occurred on Saturday night (February 18) in Munich, Germany at the Vitali Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora post-fight press conference.

I was in Munich to watch the WBC world heavyweight title bout between Klitschko and Chisora and provide punditry for BoxNation, and accredited as such.

During the post-fight press conference, I was stood at the back of the room. It wasn't until Bernd Bonte said my name and involved me in the press conference that I commented. I was then happy to banter back and forth with Bonte and Klitschko, keen to ascertain whether he (Vitali) would stay true to his word and reiterate his desire to do what his younger brother couldn't do - knock me out. I felt as though the public would want to hear more information about this potential bout and that we could both start beating the drum ahead of a showdown later this year.

However, at this point Chisora began firing insults at me from his position on the top table. In fact, he has recently made a habit of saying derogatory things about me in the press.

Moments before declaring he wanted to go face-to-face with me, Chisora assured the gathered media that he would give me 'two slaps'. Chisora had, of course, already been shrouded in controversy that weekend.

Despite this, Chisora climbed down from the top table, removed his robe and then walked towards me, entourage in tow, in an aggressive manner. I held my ground, but, unfortunately, he caused a serious disturbance to occur, something which threatened to damage the reputation of the sport we both love. Regrettably, some members of his entourage also encouraged the chaos.

Nevertheless, Chisora and I soon separated, brushed ourselves down and moved in opposite directions.

The confrontation then reignited, however, and both Don Charles and Adam Booth became involved in the mess. Adam suffered a cut to the head.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for the ruckus to again settle down. It was then that I heard Chisora say he planned to 'shoot me dead'.

I decided to leave the venue and return to my hotel, a move which I hoped would diffuse the situation. However, Chisora's team were staying at the same hotel as me and, in light of the threats Chisora had made in front of the world's media, it seemed far more appropriate for me and Adam to leave the hotel as quickly as possible.

Consequently, I left Munich on an earlier flight on Sunday morning and have been thinking about what happened ever since, as well as replaying the incident many times via YouTube. It goes without saying, I am bitterly disappointed to have been a part of what transpired on Saturday evening.

I realise I am no angel - and don't mind a bit of professional trash-talk to help raise boxing's profile - but, during my 21 years in the sport, I have never been involved in, or even witnessed, such a serious fracas. If requested, I shall happily assist the boxing authorities with any investigation they wish to launch and, ultimately, hope that all lessons learned from this incident will be implemented.

I also hope Dereck Chisora is able to learn from his mistakes this past weekend, right the wrongs and then go on to fulfil his potential in the boxing ring."

Pretty decent.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich Empty Re: David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:24

Cop out if you ask me.

azania

Back to top Go down

David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich Empty Re: David Haye Official Statement RE: Munich

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:25

hahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahaha

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:28

No mention of him belting Booth with the tripod.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman01 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:32

It might have sounded better had Haye accepted even modicum of responsibility for what transpired. Personally I consider Chisora more at fault due to him approaching Haye in a clearly threatening manner. Haye had made, and posed, absolutely no physical threat to Chisora up to that point.

Someone tried to say on a thread earlier that 'by the letter of the law' Haye could not have acted in slef-defence as he struck first. This is of course utter nonsense. By this logic a man can approach you with a knife and threaten to stab you and if you, at that point, struck them pre-emptively it could not be considered self-defence!?

A pre-emptive strike will be considered self-defence if the party that struck 'reasonably considered themselves to be in immediate physical harm'. I think if Dereck Chisora threatens to slap you, then takes off his jacket and appraoches you in the manner he approached David Haye on Saturday night then you would be well justified in considering yourself in 'immediate physical danger'. It is clear that Haye, at least legally speaking, acted in self defence.

However, he is still at least in part culpable for what happened, purely by being there and inflaming an already highly charged situation and his statement would have appeared more gracious had he at least acknowledged that.

Gentleman01

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble-Surfer Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:33

ShahenshahG- my thoughts exactly! Very Happy That's Haye to a tee- a model citizen!

Noble-Surfer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:41

chisora had a microphone in his hand under no circumstances will any judge accept that chisora was going to hit him especially seeing as he was saying say that to my face say that to my face. after luckily hitting chisora without breaking the bottle he backs off picks up a tripod and waves it so recklessly that he decks his own trainer - after which he flees with booth crosseyed. Then he flees the country and isnt heard of till he can put out his own rather vague story absolving himself of responsibility. If it goes that far he is going to get bummed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman01 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:45

ShahenshahG wrote:chisora had a microphone in his hand under no circumstances will any judge accept that chisora was going to hit him especially seeing as he was saying say that to my face say that to my face. after luckily hitting chisora without breaking the bottle he backs off picks up a tripod and waves it so recklessly that he decks his own trainer - after which he flees with booth crosseyed. Then he flees the country and isnt heard of till he can put out his own rather vague story absolving himself of responsibility. If it goes that far he is going to get bummed

It is not important if a judge, in retrospect is able to cooly assess the likelihood of Chisora actually striking Haye, and conclude that he probably wouldn't have. The issue is purely this: in that situation, would David Haye, or any other human being, be reasonable if they considered there to be a genuine possibility of suffering physical harm. It is obvious that in those circumstances such a consideration is wholly reasonable.

Gentleman01

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:48

he was there to cause a fuss, he was shouting with an aggressive tone may before chrisora started to talk.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:49

Haye is not a stupid bloke, he knows he has previous with the brothers and his relationship with them has been fractious at best, he also acknowledges in his statement Chisora has made a number of derogatory comments about him, when you add into the fact it is a widely acknowledged fact that Chisora is a mentalist you have to question the logic of attending the conference in the first place.

Sorry for me the innocent "just went to stand at the back" bit does not wash, he want to get his face about and stir the pot, not contesting it went further than he would have wished but he should have been bright enough to see the potential for it to happen.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:57

Gentleman that would have been fair had chisora not quite clearly gotten the mic in his face and started saying - say that to my face before he threw the punch. had he thrown it before it could be said to be reasonable to pre empt. He throws the punch after theres a microphone in his face and he has already squared up.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman01 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:58

OasisBFC wrote:he was there to cause a fuss, he was shouting with an aggressive tone may before chrisora started to talk.

I agree. Certainly Haye has to accept some responsibility for what happened. But there is no way Chisora can have reasonably considered himself in immediate physical danger whilst Haye was standing over 20 yards away from him.

Gentleman01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:03

Gentleman01 wrote: But there is no way Chisora can have reasonably considered himself in immediate physical danger whilst Haye was standing over 20 yards away from him.

Did you not see the Wlad fight, that is Haye's normal style of fighting

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman01 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:05

ShahenshahG wrote:Gentleman that would have been fair had chisora not quite clearly gotten the mic in his face and started saying - say that to my face before he threw the punch. had he thrown it before it could be said to be reasonable to pre empt. He throws the punch after theres a microphone in his face and he has already squared up.

I'm afraid that the nuances of the situation aren't really that important. I fully agree that, looking at the video footage, Chisora was highly unlikely to start throwing punches. However, it doesn't change the fact that any judge will agree that it was reasonable for someone in Haye's situation to consider themselves under threat of immediate physical harm. Self-defence is a much broader doctrine than people seem to think. There is no requirement that you prove that you are about to be assaulted. You merely have to show that a reasonable man would have considered there to be a genuine threat of imminent physical harm. In the circumstances, Haye would easily be able to argue that. In this context 'imminent' means within seconds. So had Haye threatened to punch Chisora whilst standing 20 feet away from him then it could not be considered 'imminent'.

Gentleman01

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:06

rowley wrote:
Gentleman01 wrote: But there is no way Chisora can have reasonably considered himself in immediate physical danger whilst Haye was standing over 20 yards away from him.

Did you not see the Wlad fight, that is Haye's normal style of fighting

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:06

OASIS, you say Haye started to shouted before Chisora started to talk but have based that solely on the fraction of the press conference that you've seen. Haye states he was minding his own business until Boente mentioned his name and that Haye only spoke up AFTER that point. As no-one has seen fit to post the entire press conference in order that we make a fair and balanced judgement as to the degree of Haye's culpability in the matter

To add further to Gentleman's comments, whilst we all "know" Haye went to further his own agenda, if the matter went to court, could it be proved BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT that Haye's intention was to rile Chisora to the point where a fight started? It has to be proved that Haye's actions were a deliberate catalyst for events and, given he had a legitimate right to be there under the guise of broadcaster, one would have to say it's as much Warren's fault for asking him in the first place and Chisora's fault for not showing more restraint and simply ignoring Haye.

Warren didn't have to ask Haye to take part, Haye didn't have to accept, Haye didn't have to go to the post fight presser, Boente didn't have to mention Haye's name, Haye didn't have to start cat calling, Chisora didn't have to indulge Haye, Haye didn't have to retort, Chisora didn't have to get out of his seat and approach Haye with his entourage, Chisora didn't have to say, "Do you want to fight me?" Haye didn't have to throw the first punch etc etc etc etc down the line

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:06

Hope Chisora and Haye can rent a disused warehouse with blackened windows, because that's the only way these 2 will be sharing a ring in a very long time.

Bet the anti boxing brigade are loving this,thugs sport is what will be said.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:13

Spoiler:

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:14

haha steffan. gentleman I see thanks for explaining that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble-Surfer Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:16

According to the article on the BBC Sport home page,

British boxers David Haye and Dereck Chisora are suspected of committing offences that could carry prison sentences following their Munich brawl, German prosecutors told BBC Sport.

Maybe they could share a cell? Wink

Noble-Surfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:16

"The confrontation then reignited, however, and both Don Charles and Adam Booth became involved in the mess. Adam suffered a cut to the head."

I love thats how he brushes off that part of the brawl. No mention of how Booth got the cut haha
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:18

Steffan wrote:
Spoiler:
Thanks for that Steffan, wonder if Chisora will wear that t-shirt in the coming weeks. Wonder if the severed heads t-shirt will be viewed as a thing of fun afterwards.

Other Chisora slogans....

"I will metaphorically destroy you!"

I will theoretically dismember you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:20

Some good ones here of Haye on the rampage:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:23

Noble-Surfer wrote:According to the article on the BBC Sport home page,

British boxers David Haye and Dereck Chisora are suspected of committing offences that could carry prison sentences following their Munich brawl, German prosecutors told BBC Sport.

Maybe they could share a cell? Wink

so this change around was seemingly based on the k's reporting that this shouldnt go unpunihsed. are german authorities that easy to manipulate? were they gonna do this anyway even though they reportedly let it go!. what is the k's beef?, why get involved?, they some snakes in teh grass?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:24

Hahaha the last one's my favourite Steffan, hilarious.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:26

I hope Haye's going to pay for a new tripod.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:35

Boys, I've made a wicked poster... I'll have to upload it when I'm back home from work!!!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:36

In the interests of balance here is Chisora's statement:

"Following the extensive media coverage that my World Boxing Council heavyweight title challenge against Vitali Klitschko in Munich at the weekend has attracted, I feel I must wholeheartedly apologise for my part in the regrettable scenes both before and after what was to be the biggest night of my career.

"Whilst my behaviour was inexcusable, there were many things that went on behind the scenes that ultimately caused my frustrations to boil over, however this is, of course, no excuse. I cannot go into the specific details at the moment as quite rightly the British Boxing Board of Control will be investigating this matter and also the altercation that took place between David Haye and myself where I was struck by a bottle.

"Despite all of this, the bottom line is, I have let my family, my team and worst of all, the sport I love down. I acknowledge that my actions were totally unprofessional, with or without provocation. Now, with a cool head and the benefit of hindsight, my actions at the weekend were regrettable to say the least and I am deeply embarrassed at the scenes reported in the media.

"I acknowledge that I have a duty as a professional boxer to conduct myself properly at all times, especially with boxing being a sport of controlled aggression. I have let lots of people down on Saturday night, including myself, and for that I am truly sorry.

"In Munich I fully cooperated with the German authorities and as a result I was released without charge.

"I will be making no further comment at this stage and will wait for any formal hearing to take place."

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:43

Nico the gman wrote:I hope Haye's going to pay for a new tripod.

Laugh I was just thinking that, was trying for ages to get a picture of the tripod yesterday but they're coming out now, still none when he connects with Booth. Chisora's trainer can take a punch.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:44

I'll add that the picture i seen today still had the camera on top so he'll need to pay for that too.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:46

The Galveston Giant wrote:I'll add that the picture i seen today still had the camera on top so he'll need to pay for that too.
Galveston, as many peole believe it was all a publicity stunt, chances are that camera was made of rubber or specially designed to break into a hundred pieces for dramatic effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman01 Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:47

rowley wrote:In the interests of balance here is Chisora's statement:

"Following the extensive media coverage that my World Boxing Council heavyweight title challenge against Vitali Klitschko in Munich at the weekend has attracted, I feel I must wholeheartedly apologise for my part in the regrettable scenes both before and after what was to be the biggest night of my career.

"Whilst my behaviour was inexcusable, there were many things that went on behind the scenes that ultimately caused my frustrations to boil over, however this is, of course, no excuse. I cannot go into the specific details at the moment as quite rightly the British Boxing Board of Control will be investigating this matter and also the altercation that took place between David Haye and myself where I was struck by a bottle.

"Despite all of this, the bottom line is, I have let my family, my team and worst of all, the sport I love down. I acknowledge that my actions were totally unprofessional, with or without provocation. Now, with a cool head and the benefit of hindsight, my actions at the weekend were regrettable to say the least and I am deeply embarrassed at the scenes reported in the media.

"I acknowledge that I have a duty as a professional boxer to conduct myself properly at all times, especially with boxing being a sport of controlled aggression. I have let lots of people down on Saturday night, including myself, and for that I am truly sorry.

"In Munich I fully cooperated with the German authorities and as a result I was released without charge.

"I will be making no further comment at this stage and will wait for any formal hearing to take place."

That's a much more balanced statement. Despite stating that he was provoked and insinuating some further, perhap earlier provocation, he openly admits to carry responsibility and apologises for his actions. Chisora's statement seems far more gracious and humble than Haye's.

Although I suppose my opining that Haye lacks humility is hardly news.

Gentleman01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:49

DAVE667 wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:I'll add that the picture i seen today still had the camera on top so he'll need to pay for that too.
Galveston, as many peole believe it was all a publicity stunt, chances are that camera was made of rubber or specially designed to break into a hundred pieces for dramatic effect

At least we know were the sound of breaking glass came from now. Laugh
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:49

There is certainly more of a willingness to accept responsibility and an acknowledgement that the actions were over the line.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:00

OasisBFC wrote:he was there to cause a fuss, he was shouting with an aggressive tone may before chrisora started to talk.

He was shouting at the K team. Nothing to do with Chisora. Plus he was hyping up a fight and his tone became angry when Breonte shifted the goal posts.

Nothing aggressive about what he was doing.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:02

Gentleman01 wrote:It might have sounded better had Haye accepted even modicum of responsibility for what transpired. Personally I consider Chisora more at fault due to him approaching Haye in a clearly threatening manner. Haye had made, and posed, absolutely no physical threat to Chisora up to that point.

Someone tried to say on a thread earlier that 'by the letter of the law' Haye could not have acted in slef-defence as he struck first. This is of course utter nonsense. By this logic a man can approach you with a knife and threaten to stab you and if you, at that point, struck them pre-emptively it could not be considered self-defence!?

A pre-emptive strike will be considered self-defence if the party that struck 'reasonably considered themselves to be in immediate physical harm'. I think if Dereck Chisora threatens to slap you, then takes off his jacket and appraoches you in the manner he approached David Haye on Saturday night then you would be well justified in considering yourself in 'immediate physical danger'. It is clear that Haye, at least legally speaking, acted in self defence.

However, he is still at least in part culpable for what happened, purely by being there and inflaming an already highly charged situation and his statement would have appeared more gracious had he at least acknowledged that.

Chisora was going to ask Haye is he wanted to go out for dinner or a date according to those who say he wasn't being aggressive. Apparently he swings both ways according to him so its all gravy.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble-Surfer Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:25

Chisora was going to ask Haye is he wanted to go out for dinner or a date according to those who say he wasn't being aggressive. Apparently he swings both ways according to him so its all gravy.

He wanted to take him out for a gravy dinner?

Noble-Surfer

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:27

Noble-Surfer wrote:

He wanted to take him out for a gravy dinner?

Tossed salad dinner

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:42

ShahenshahG wrote:chisora had a microphone in his hand under no circumstances will any judge accept that chisora was going to hit him especially seeing as he was saying say that to my face say that to my face. after luckily hitting chisora without breaking the bottle he backs off picks up a tripod and waves it so recklessly that he decks his own trainer - after which he flees with booth crosseyed. Then he flees the country and isnt heard of till he can put out his own rather vague story absolving himself of responsibility. If it goes that far he is going to get bummed

And you know this? How? I suppose he took off his jacket because he was going to sit down for some cucumber sarnies, cut of tea and perhaps a crumpet to discuss the issue with Mr Haye.

What a nice and pleasant fellow.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:46

Gentleman01 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Gentleman that would have been fair had chisora not quite clearly gotten the mic in his face and started saying - say that to my face before he threw the punch. had he thrown it before it could be said to be reasonable to pre empt. He throws the punch after theres a microphone in his face and he has already squared up.

I'm afraid that the nuances of the situation aren't really that important. I fully agree that, looking at the video footage, Chisora was highly unlikely to start throwing punches. However, it doesn't change the fact that any judge will agree that it was reasonable for someone in Haye's situation to consider themselves under threat of immediate physical harm. Self-defence is a much broader doctrine than people seem to think. There is no requirement that you prove that you are about to be assaulted. You merely have to show that a reasonable man would have considered there to be a genuine threat of imminent physical harm. In the circumstances, Haye would easily be able to argue that. In this context 'imminent' means within seconds. So had Haye threatened to punch Chisora whilst standing 20 feet away from him then it could not be considered 'imminent'.

Looking at the head to head with Vit, it was also highly unlikely that he would slap him. Looking at his previous fight, it was also highly unlikely he would bite the ear. The guy's a nut and I cant blame Haye for punching him. I'm surprised Haye allowed him to get so close. The guy has previous.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by tcribb Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:48

Certanly leaves a sour taste the incident, and the threat of shooting should immediately serve Chisora with a ban.

But I've heard others in the media and Glen McCrory today saying it's the darkest day in boxing, do you not think it's getting blown well out of proportion, yes there was fracas but not so long ago Lewis and Rahman had handbags and we all know about Tyson.

Ban Chisora, fine Haye and let's move on, shame were not talking about Vitalis easy win.
tcribb
tcribb

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:50

tcribb wrote:Certanly leaves a sour taste the incident, and the threat of shooting should immediately serve Chisora with a ban.

But I've heard others in the media and Glen McCrory today saying it's the darkest day in boxing, do you not think it's getting blown well out of proportion, yes there was fracas but not so long ago Lewis and Rahman had handbags and we all know about Tyson.

Ban Chisora, fine Haye and let's move on, shame were not talking about Vitalis easy win.

It wasn't an easy win for Vitali. He was made to work for the win. Briggs was an easy win for him. He fought a live but inexperienced opponent.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:52

tcribb wrote:.

I just dont get that logic, sorry.

Thats like when Tony Martin got sent to jail for shooting the burglar in his house.

Haye invaded Dels night. Haye threw the first punch/ bottle/ tripod.

Del was peeved at being upstaged by a fighter retired for nearly a year. I would be upset too and want to go down and remover Haye from the building.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:53

Adam think what he is getting at is you can't technically ban Haye because he doesn't currently hold a licence.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 18:57

Adam D wrote:
tcribb wrote:.

I just dont get that logic, sorry.

Thats like when Tony Martin got sent to jail for shooting the burglar in his house.

Haye invaded Dels night. Haye threw the first punch/ bottle/ tripod.

Del was peeved at being upstaged by a fighter retired for nearly a year. I would be upset too and want to go down and remover Haye from the building.

Martin killed a guy by shooting him in the back. Obviously a guilty verdict was the correct one in the eyes of the law. Haye was having an exchange of words with Team K2 and selling a potential fight. Its been done before by many boxers and will be done by future boxers. Del's reaction was plain wrong. He could have continued taking the P out of David's toe to shut him up.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble-Surfer Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 19:02

rowley wrote:

Adam think what he is getting at is you can't technically ban Haye because he doesn't currently hold a licence.

Maybe they could ban him from fight venues/ press conferences for a while... force him out of any situation where he can try to steal the limelight?

Although that's not going to work, since then the media wouldn't be able to waste time covering things like this rather than the fights themselves...

Noble-Surfer

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 19:05

Noble-Surfer wrote:
rowley wrote:

Maybe they could ban him from fight venues/ press conferences for a while... force him out of any situation where he can try to steal the limelight?

Although that's not going to work, since then the media wouldn't be able to waste time covering things like this rather than the fights themselves...

Wont be done.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 19:09

Dear me! Love the way David Haye feels no need to apologise whatsoever for his part in all this. He was equally to blame for all this nonsense. If he wasn't there spouting off nothing would have happened! I do believe it was he who launched the tripod in the general direction of anything that moved casuing a cut to his trainers bald head. Laugh

At least Dereck had the decency to apologise . I find Haye's attitude to be beggars belief. What vermin he is. Hopefully this non-apology will scupper any chance he has to continue his sham of a boxinjg career. OK

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 19:15

Haye is just a circus act. He has no place in a boxing ring anymore. Maybe if he had thrown those punches that he did aginst the Chis when he fought Wlad instead of moaning about his little toe then people would respect him more. Instead he turns up, gobs off at everyone. Then decides to punch someone with a bottle in his hand and throw a tripod with an expensive camera (that belonged to someone) harming a member of his own team

Cant believe there are actually people on here who cheered for this disgrace when he fought Wlad

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 19:22

I know, that looked like an expensive camera as well. Must be badly damaged with Booth's blood and sweat smeared inside the lens shutters.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next