The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insider interview with GazzyD

Go down

Insider interview with GazzyD Empty Insider interview with GazzyD

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 4:48 pm

Hello and welcome. The insider has an exclusive interview with GazzyD. Same as always we gave you the power to ask the questions and we put them to GazzyD...and it seems Gazzy is a very popular guy.

TI: Hello there Gazzy, we had a huge response in our mailbag for you this week so lets get right underway with the questions...what do you think of Engel Harlequin?

GazzyD: Start with the most awkward one why don't you...in all fairness 18 months ago I would have called him a freak, but now it's good to have yet another superstar to help bring down Genesis. He's unpredictable, and that could be a huge advantage for the rebels.

TI: Well the Insider hopes that you haven't mellowed too much just yet...Engel vs GazzyD was a potential and most hotly anticipated feud 18 months ago...Whatever happened to the untouchables?

GazzyD: Well as you know I got injured, during my time away Angel made it clear he couldn't wait that long to try and reclaim the tag team gold. So he got a new tag team partner in Jonathan Cross, and while he was a good wrestler, it just wasn't The Untouchables. I think the final nail in the coffin was when I came back in singles action. Angel doesn't hold any grudges though.

TI: GazzyD, besides yourself, who do you think will play a key part in bringing down the Genesis?

GazzyD: As one of the few who has fought on both sides of this war, I know how difficult it will be to take Genesis down. There's no one guy on the roster who can do that, it's gonna take a collective effort from everybody so long as we can all put our egos to one side for the greater good.

TI: Why don't you try recruiting some more guy's to bring down Genesis? Maybe Black could come into the fold and help you guy's?

GazzyD: The way I see it everybody on the 6CW roster should be fighting to take back the company. At the end of the day the way Genesis are running the show if we let them get away with it, soon enough there'll be no company to save.

TI: Was winning the 6CW World Title at Night of Glory III the biggest moment of your career?

GazzyD: I've had a lot of good times in my career, but its hard to argue that winning the title wasn't the best feeling out of the lot. Just to know you're the best in the World at what you do, it's pretty special.

TI: If you could bring in any 6CW superstar in from the past to help take down Genesis, who would it be?

GazzyD: That's difficult. There's been a lot of talent come and go over the years. If I had to choose one though I'd go with Median. Former Heavyweight champion and one sick dude. As leader of Dominion I'm sure he'd have something to say about Genesis' claim of being the most powerful faction of all time.

TI: Out of the Dragon and Yarmouth Blade who would you like to feud with the most and why?

GazzyD: It's gotta be Blade for me, no disrespect to Dragon but I've known Blade a long time, since he won one title he seems to have lost his roots, and I think I'd like to take him back down a peg or two.

TI: What would you change in your career?

GazzyD: It would have to be being brainwashed by Alex Walker when Genesis first started up. I don't have many regrets but that was a big one.

TI: And Finally...a bird in the hand is better than?

GazzyD: Finding out Alex Walker has you tapped up as the next big thing........it'll never last.

TI: Gazzy considering current situations I believe that comment is the perfect ending to this interview. Good luck in your search for Tag Team Gold.

GazzyD: Thanks man, Thankyou to the 6CW universe for being behind me 100%.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down