The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GazzyD vs Joshua

2 posters

Go down

GazzyD vs Joshua Empty GazzyD vs Joshua

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:26 pm

GazzyD vs Joshua UNUGgmR

6CW World Heavyweight Championship
GazzyD (c) vs Joshua

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GazzyD vs Joshua Empty Re: GazzyD vs Joshua

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2015, 10:13 pm

We open at a local medical facility, a couple of doctors are standing over gazzyD as Christy sits in tears holding him by the hand

D1: From how high did he say he fell?

Christy chokes back the tears

CJ: It was about 25ft, maybe higher, and he never fell, he jumped, in a foolish act to try and one up somebody. I told him, I asked hi, I pleaded with him not to, but he just went and jumped anyway. This whole stupid title is going to be the end of him

The doctor looks confused, as the intern doctor speaks up

D2: Its wrestling sir, 6CW. I just caught the end of the show and basically, well here, look for yourself

The intern pulls out his mobile phone and loads up video footage of gazzy throwing himself off the titantron. The attending doctor tuts and shakes his head

D1: seriously, what would possess somebody to put their body on the line like that. He's lucky he hasn't killed himself

Hearing this Christy begins to cry loudly again, when suddenly she feels gazzys hand tighten as he comes to, she looks up at his face and lets out more tears, this time more of joy

CJ: Gazzy, I....I don't know what to say. i was so worried. After you jumped, the medics, they.....they couldn't get you to open your eyes back in the arena. I thought this time you'd gone and taken it one step too far

gazzy tries to sit up but the doctors push him back down as the champ whinces in pain

g: Joshua....is he....

CJ: Is he has banged up as you? Last I seen he was pushing himself up out of the wreckage while we was wheeling you out on the strecther (she hits him on the arm) what were you thinking?

g: I was doing what I do best, doing what it takes to send a message that Joshua would understand plain and simple, that the world would understand. Christy, you don't understand what it feels like to be a champion and then still have everybody writing you off. Have I not proven I'm good enough by becoming the 6CW Champion? Yet still I'm always seen as the underdog

CJ: Is that such a bad thing, everybody loves an underdog

g: Of course its a bad thing, I'm where I am for a reason, because I'm one of the best in the world at what I do

CJ: You are, you don't have to prove that to anybody

g: well why do I still get people questioning my ability to beat Joshua

Christy looks to the floor and akes a sharp intake of breath

CJ: Listen, cards on the table I don't think you seem to realise the threat that Joshua is.

g: a chokeslam through the ring last week would say otherwise (he laughs)

CJ: gazzy, this isn't funny. Over the past month on the occasions you've kept Joshua down long enough for you to pin him, you've had to put your body literally on the line. Whether its hitting a deep impact off th stage or jumping from the top of the creen, each time you've come off worse for wear. I'm worried about you. You're obsessed with hurting Joshua a any cost, even if it means hurting yourself in the process

g: Listen Christy, heard and understood. I know that you're worried but you don't need to be. Joshua has his mindgames, I have mine. Up until recently he's coasted through 6cw believing he's invincible, sure he's lost every now and then, but nobody has ever truly hurt him. I changed that. I changed that when I drove him through the electrical equipment and I changed that tonight when I almost broke him in two with that swanton bomb. Now I'm inside his head, for once he knows what its is like to feel pain, he now knows he's not invincible, he has weaknesses, weaknesses that I can and I will exploit at Night of Glory

The doctor overhears the conversation and interjects

D1: I'm afraid sir that will be out of the question. There will be no way you'll be fit to compete in two weeks

g: luckily your not my doctor, as the champ its my duty to defend my belt at the big dance, and there's no doctor in the world that can tell me otherwise. Only thing keeping me away from Wembley is an act of God so bad it wipes out every living thing on this planet, and seeing as thats not going to happen, then I'll be seeing Joshua June 30th

gazzy gets up again, this time ignoring the doctors trying to restrain him. He sits up and then climbs out of the hospital bed and goes to walk out

D1: Mr Darlington, I'm afraid I can't just let you walk out of here until we're convinced you're OK

CJ: gazzy please, for once, just listen to the doctors, you make me so crazy with your impulsiveness, your refusal to listen to the advice of those around you

gazzy stops and turns to Christy, he grabs her by the waist and kisses her before sitting back down on the bed and smiling up at Christy

g: damn you Christy, but I'm only doing this for you. I'll stay in tonight for tests and then first thing tomorrow I'm out of here

she blushes red before making for the door

CJ: thank you Gareth, I'll go get some coffee

she's half way out of the door when she turns back

CJ: I love you

g: I know

they share a smile as Christy walks off and gazzy lies back down as the doctors resume tests

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 17 Jun 2015, 10:24 pm

Wembley Stadium is abuzz for the upcoming Night of Glory PPV. Fans from around the world have descended onto London and are eagerly awaiting the matches. The camera pans round to the Lloyd brothers sitting at their commentary positions. They look quite serious and Henry begins to speak.

HE: Folks, the go home show of Anarchy finished on one of the most jaw dropping conclusions 6CW has ever seen. In a main event comprised of champions and challengers of the top two titles in the organisation, four men provided us with a spectacle the like we have never seen before.

HA: In this match of highlights, one moment stands out above all others. 6CW World Champion GazzyD, long pushed to breaking point in his quest to slay a monster, provided us with a memory that will live on for years to come. Let us take you back to the end of the main event.

The arena screen comes on and shows the following footage:

Joshua is pushing electrical equipment out of his way and exposes two tables, side by side. He then grabs Gazzy by the back of the head and pulls the champion up...

HA: Gazzy was playing possum...

Gazzy turns and he sprays a fire extinguisher into Joshua's face, blinding him. Gazzy then cracks the weapon into the side of Joshua's head, sending him staggering across the tables. He lifts the extinguisher over his head and batters it down ontop of Joshua's skull three more times before throwing it aside...

HE: GazzyD has gone completely insane...

HA: He is so determined to overcome the odds.....to hold onto the 6CW Championship....

HE: Ahhhh....what's he doing now?

Gazzy suddenly looks around, listening to the crowd chanting his name, and then he stares up at the titantron structure. There is a far away look in his eyes as he grabs one of the steel girders and begins to climb his way up....

HA: Gazzy don't do it....cmon now, champ.....this is too much....

HE: And you said Joshua has head trauma?

HA: GazzyD believes he is the man to cut the strings of the "Puppet Master but at what costs....

The flashbulbs are going off and the crowd are going insane as Gazzy climbs higher and higher until he reaches a platform of sorts. He pulls himself up onto it and stares down....

HA: Oh my Lord....that is 25 feet....Gazzy think about it...

HE: I think that's the problem....he is thinking about it...

The footage is paused and we return to the Lloyd brothers.

HA: As Gazzy stood high above everyone else in the building, I was certain he wouldn't jump. Even with the mentality of the man, I knew he wouldn't risk doing himself permanent damage before 6CW's biggest show of the year.

HE: How wrong you were........

The arena screen plays again and shows more footage:

The cameras pan back to the stage and GazzyD is still staring down at Joshua from a great height. Officials, security and referees have poured out from backstage and are trying to urge Gazzy to come down....

HA: GazzyD is risking far too much here....

HE: Here is Christy, finally he'll see sense....

A tear stricken Christy James rushes out from the backstage area and is shouting up at Gazzy to come down. Gazzy looks down at her and his emotions are torn...

HA: Listen to her, Gazzy....don't put yourself in this kind of danger...

Christy is crying and pleading with Gazzy to come down. He looks down at her, tears in his own eyes, and then he shakes his head and mouths the words "I'm sorry"....

HE: Wait....OH MY GOD!

HA: NO......OH NO......THEY'RE DEAD.....MY GOD THEY ARE BOTH BROKEN IN HALF.....GAZZYD JUST BROKE HIMSELF AND JOSHUA IN TWO....ALL OF THIS IN THE NAME OF BEING 6CW CHAMPION....JESUS....

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HE: I....I don't even know what to say...

Christy James is sobbing uncontrollably as Gazzy launches from the top of the titantron into a swanton bomb that drives himself and Joshua through the two tables and onto the floor below. Medics storm the scene and are tending to both men...

HE: They'll have to cancel the match.....these two men are never going to get medical clearance for Night of Glory...

HA: If I was a betting man I'd say nothing will stop them from competing for the 6CW Championship....

HE: But what is left?

HA: That remains to be seen....that is by God one of the most dangerous things I have ever seen in this business.....GazzyD has been driven to these insane lengths...

HE: Just to prove a damn point.....he may have caused himself and Joshua career-threatening injuries with that stunt...

Christy James is still screaming and crying as GazzyD is loaded up onto a stretcher. Joshua is bloodied and on his back but slowly the monster is trying to sit up...

HA: It can't be...

HE: I....I mean what does it take? This guy is not human...

Everyone in the arena looks stunned as Joshua pushes himself up to a seated position. His whole body is trembling though and then he falls back down on his back. Christy rushes to Gazzy's side as they begin to wheel him out of the arena...

Crowd: GazzyD x20

HA: The 6CW Champion is heading for the hospital....he's going to need the full two weeks to recover in time for Night of Glory...

HE: Look at the state of both of these men.....like it or not we are getting a full glimpse of just how important it is to be a world champion....these guys are willing to die for the honour...

The arena screen goes black and we return to see the Lloyd brothers looking at their desks and shaking their heads.

HA: I still can't believe he did that.....

HE: As far as we can tell, from footage received after the event, GazzyD is recovering as best as he can. However, it is not known or has been released just what damage that fall might have done to him.

HA: And what of Joshua? We are thinking about GazzyD here but he was smashed continuously over the head with a fire extinguisher AND had a 200 pound plus man land on him, with force, from nearly 30 feet in the air!

Henry Lloyd shakes his head again as the memory flashes into his mind.

HE: All we know about The Puppet Master is that he made his way out of the arena by his own means. He refused, or should I say pushed past, medical personnel and disappeared from Wembley Arena. His whereabouts at this time are unk.........

Suddenly the lights go down to pitch darkness and the sound of a heartbeat plays through the speakers. The crowd cheer in anticipation but quickly go quiet in nervousness.

HA: I am guessing his whereabouts are known now! Joshua is here at Wembley Stadium.

The heartbeat continues as Joshua appears on the stage carrying McCoy. Eerily, McCoy's head is bandaged, but his eyes are still very visible. Joshua's shirt is very bloody and slightly ripped and it is clear that he hasn't changed clothes since Anarchy. Swaying slightly, Joshua starts to walk down the aisle towards the ring, as the crowd look on. His head is bowed and he is clearly breathing heavily.

HE: My God, you would think we would have got used to this entrance by now!

HA: 6CW has seen some monsters in its past.....Median, Plague, Ojore, Takeo. In pure stature those men are on par. But in the way he can make every hair on your body stand on end, Joshua is in a totally different class.

HE: And so much is STILL unknown about him. We know the puppet is called McCoy, we know his childhood was diabolical. But after that, it is a blank canvas.

HA: What we do know is that Joshua's thirst for suffering has seen him become the most formidable opponent a 6CW champion has ever faced.

Joshua reaches the ring and climbs over the top rope. Still the heartbeat rages on as some brave fans start taking pictures of The Puppet Master. Joshua ignores the flashing lights and places McCoy onto one of the top turnbuckle pads. Slowly he removes the bandage on the puppet, to reveal a long scar across its wooden forehead. Joshua wraps the bandage around his fist and stares up the aisle. A stagehand leaves a microphone on the apron before scurrying away quickly. Joshua carefully picks up the microphone as the heartbeat fades away. The houselights came back up and the camera focuses on Joshua's face, just visible under his long hair:

Finally.........the crescendo has started the first few bars.........

A few whistles are heard around the crowd and Joshua cocks his head towards them. The camera momentarily focuses on McCoy, still perched on the turnbuckle, before heading back to Joshua:

You have all sat there.........through various peaks and troughs of the music.........as it meandered through the background of this place.........Sometimes quiet.........Sometimes unrecognisable.........But always present.........

Joshua looks behind him at McCoy, before turning back to the aisle:

It is clear that I have pushed people in my life to do.........atrocious deeds.........Starting with my own existence.........through to the Plague of this place.........and now to someone who seems to share my love.........of suffering.........

He looks up at the ceiling:

Why else would someone put their souls through that torment.........if they didn't believe that pain was precious.........?

Joshua looks around the crowd from under his hair and pauses. He stares at a few members of the audience and takes his time before speaking:

And yet I feel as if the boundaries have already been reached for him.........as I thirst for more.........A pity.........but inevitable.........

The crowd start chanting GazzyD's name at this and Joshua stops speaking and listens. He sways his head from side to side on the beat of the chants as the audience makes their support known for the 6CW World Champion.

HA: Are they stupid?! Angering this guy is not a good idea!

HE: Really? Have you seen him angry? Have you seen him show any emotion at all? That is what makes him so terrifying. There is absolutely nothing inside that 6 foot 6 frame.

Joshua breathes in deep and brings the mic to his lips again. The chants die away as he starts to speak:

I share your enthusiasm for the man.........For it is how I have always said.........Suffering will continue until a time beset by myself.........Not through a courageous heart.........Not through suicidal actions.........But until I say the music should stop and that he can be at peace.........And he can never be at peace until he can still hear the heartbeat.........

Joshua chucks his hair back suddenly and we can see his scarred features. The crowd look on as Joshua looks imposing in his blood splattered clothes and his damaged face. Joshua points to the Night of Glory sign hanging above the ring and growls:

For you.........it is about that night.........For you.........it is about holding onto something valuable.........A title.........Gold.........A token of dominance in this place.........But I will make it clear that this matters no more.........!

He cocks his head to the side and frowns:

Keep your champions.........Keep your legends.........For soon the purpose of being here will not be the quest to win.........But the need to survive.........!

HE: Can you imagine if he wins?! The referee trying to put that 6CW belt on him?! He would probably leave before he could do it.

HA: Joshua simply does not care of anything 6CW can offer him. He is treading his own path. The 6CW World Championship is just a sideshow in GazzyD's hope for survival!

Joshua covers his head with his hair again:

I do not regret that the night will be ruined.........I do not regret that the pedestal I will stand on.........will not suit my purpose.........I do not regret that this place will look to me to lead.........and not to destroy.........For I have given enough warning.........Showed all the signs.........Committed my body to the one thing that stands me apart from the rest.........

He looks into the camera:

And that is suffering which is coming.........on every single beat of petrified hearts.........And not one man.........or millions.........can stop the sound or the significance.........

Joshua stares up the aisle:

And to the hero.........who has tasted only a morsel of real pain.........Be at peace with yourself and to those you hold dear.........Because you will be screaming their names for a mercy.........I will not give.........And as your Night of Glory finishes.........My nightmare begins.........

He pulls his hair back with one hand and looks to the sky:

Hero to the masses.........Leader of the vulnerable.........Champion of the misguided.........What.........Say.........You.........?

Joshua slowly brings the microphone down and his eyes pierce the curtain, as the crowd look on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jun 2015, 11:09 pm

The crowd jump to their feet as 'Limelight' rings out around the arena and they all turn to the stage in anticipation. The music continues to play but there is no sign of gazzy anywhere

Ha: Well, thats the familiar sound of gazzy's music, but where's the champ

He: I'll tell you were. Christy has finally talked some sense in to him and he's realised that faing Joshua at Night of Glory is tantamount to a suicide mission

Ha: Not for gazzy, ain't a fight that he never liked the look of, and sure gazzy may give away a lot in size and stengh, but he more than makes up for with speed and an unpredictable offense

He: I think he's fighting a losing battle, or he would be if he bothered showing up

The fans mumble amongst themselves as gazzy's music ends with no sign of the champ anywhere, as Joshua looks at McCoy and then back up to the entrance, he goes to speak again when he's quickly cut off by the sound of a siren backstage

Ha: Who called for an ambulance? We're not scheduled for in ring action here so I don't think, wait a minute......ITS THE CHAMP

The crowd roar in approval as 'Limelight hits again as the ambulance makes its way into Wembley arena parking up at the side of the stage. Gazzy climbs out of the driving seat and clambers on to the roof and stares out across the sold out crowd

Ha: last we seen gazzy he was getting stretchered to hospital, guess he's on the mend

He: Those heavily bandaged ribs say otherwise

gazzy has a mic in hand as he waits for the buzz to die down before holding it to his mouth

g: Joshua.................for weeks...................you've...............come out here...............and bored........everybody........to death.............with your dreary................monotonous............repetitive nonsense.....going on......and on

gazzy pauses longer and pretends to sleep by snoring down the microphone before jumping wide awake

g: ....................and on. Its so boring which is why I'm out here to say for everybody's sake, will you please.....shut...the hell.....up!!!

A huge gazzy chant breaks out through the crowd and gazzy raises his hand to silence them

g: Now we're just two weeks away from Night of Glory and I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news. The good news I'm sure everyone will want to hear is that I've just been checked over by 6CW doctors and I've been medically cleared to defend my title against you at Night of Glory

The crowd cheer once more

g: The bad news, for you at least is, I'VE JUST BEEN CHECKED OVER BY 6CW DOCTORS AND I'VE BEEN MEDICALLY CLEARED TO DEFEND MY TITLE AGAINST YOU AT NIGHT OF GLORY

He: This guy has a death wish

g: I heard what you said out here and you're just a tiny bit weird aren't you. I mean you really get your rocks off when it comes to pain don't you? I bet after a show you and McCoy go down in the dark depths of the Copperbox basement and play 50 Shades together don't you?

Nobody likes pain sunbeam, you think I like waking up in a hospital bed? You think I like seeing the disappointment on Christy's face whenever I'm backstage getting treatment? I don't, it sucks, but I do it because of this

He raises the 6CW title in the air above his head

g: what is being a champion without a little sacrifice every now and then, what is being a champion if you're not prepared to go that extra mile, WHAT IS BEING A CHAMPION IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO BLEED TO PROVE THAT YOU HAVE EARNED THE TITLE YOU HOLD? I'VE BEEN ROUND THIS BUSINESS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT YOU EITHER GO BIG OR YOU GO HOME

If you think I've reached my boundaries then I suggest you realise what you're getting yourself into....I HAVE NO BOUNDARIES! I'M MR 6CW, I'M THE HISTORY MAKER, I AM....THE HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL.

At Night of Glory I am prepared to do whatever it takes, I'm prepared to put my body, my all on the line to ensure that when that bell is rung at the end, this title still reads gazzyD - 6CW CHAMPION!

gazzy holds the title aloft again as Joshua looks on unimpressed from the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 19 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

Gazzy continues to hold the title aloft as Joshua stares at it. He briefly looks back at McCoy before turning back to the 6CW World Title:

That.........is insignificant.........

The crowd boo as Gazzy slowly lowers his title. Joshua clicks his neck to the side and stares at his opponent:

You.........are insignificant.........

The crowd hate this more and boo louder. Joshua takes his time as Gazzy trash talks towards The Puppet Master. Joshua is unmoved as the venom washes over him.

HE: He just doesn't care! Boo as much as you want!

Joshua takes a deep breath in and moves his hair away from his face. He lifts the microphone up to his lips again and speaks:

Nobody asked you to listen to the words.........Nobody asked you to listen to the music.........It plays on and on oblivious to those who do not hear it.........or choose to ignore it.........But the sound continues anyway.........It started within a fight.........and it will finish within a fight.........And at that moment we will move onto the next.........pivotal.........piece of music.........

Joshua covers his face again and walks up to the ropes. He exits to the apron and stares at the ambulance and then at GazzyD perched on top of it:

You talk about sacrifice.........But you haven't lost the most precious thing yet.........You talk about being prepared to go that extra mile.........But you do not know what horrors await at the end of that journey.........You stand there and say bleeding proves you have earned.........that thing.........

He points at the title briefly before continuing:

But to bleed for something unimportant.........To bleed for something that shows no value.........Proves that you have no idea how far I will go.........

Joshua brings his head forward and growls:

You will bleed.........You will bleed heavily.........But it won't be for immaterial things.........You will bleed because that is what your body will do.........when confronted with terrible pain.........You will bleed because your body has boundaries.........even though you feel you have touched them all.........You will bleed because I choose to make you suffer.........Not for gold.........Not for people.........Not for one important night to you.........

Joshua flings his head back and stares at Gazzy:

You will bleed.........recover.........and bleed again.........Because that is what I want to do to you.........and enjoy.........

He drops his arm to his side as the crowd boo around him

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm

Gazzy takes a look at the title shining in his hand again as a smile works its way across his face and he holds the mic to his mouth again

G: if you think that this title here is unimportant, then I must have caused more damage to you last week than I had realized. This is exactly why some of the best of the best have flocked to this company. It isn’t to prove that they can inflict the most pain and make somebody bleed, its about this right here and standing at the top of the mountain, joining names like Daniel Reilly (cheers), Lex Hart (jeers), Jerome Dubois (jeers), Keith Leone (cheers), heck even Max Adamson (more boos) and lets not forget the man who helped build 6cw from it’s foundations, everybody’s favorite fighting Irish man….DICEY REILLY (huge pop from the crowd)

Gazzy lays the 6CW title down on the roof of the ambulance

G: if you truly believe the nonsense that you are spouting, that this does not matter, then I’m sorry to tell you, but it is you Joshua, that is insignificant. Your time here will have counted for nothing, you will count for nothing. Nobody will remember you. People won’t be looking back and saying ‘hey remember Joshua, man he loved to cause pain didn’t he?’ But they will remember gazzyD, the two time 6CW champion

A huge gazzy chant breaks out around the crowd but Joshua remains unfazed in the ring

G: You are right about one thing though. This will end within a fight and we will indeed move on to the next piece of music. But I have a newsflash for you. I’ve heard this album before, I already know what the next track is….its called GAZZYD CELEBRATES KICKING JOSHUA’S A$$, FEATURING CHRISTY JAMES, it might not be to your liking but the 6CW universe are going to love it

Gazzy picks the title up from the roof and drapes it over his shoulder again as the crowd are cheering his name wildly

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 20 Jun 2015, 3:58 pm

Joshua waits until the cheers have died down as Gazzy stands on the roof of the ambulance looking confident. Joshua is clearly breathing heavily as his hair is wafting out away from his face. Suddenly, he jumps down from the apron and starts walking towards the vehicle.

HE: Oh no.......Gazzy better move right now!

The crowd look on as Joshua walks towards the bonnet of the ambulance. He reaches up to the top of the vehicle and pulls himself up. Gazzy has his hands raised ready for a fight and he drops the 6CW title to the roof of the ambulance. Joshua lifts himself up onto the bonnet and then stands in front of Gazzy.

HA: These two could start the main event here tonight!

Joshua stays a few paces away from Gazzy. The 6CW World title is between them and Gazzy mocks Joshua to walk forward. Joshua lifts the microphone to his lips and starts to speak:

Here I am.........at the top of your mountain.........A mountain you say has been scaled by important names.........Names that mean nothing to me.........They are just words uttered in denial.........when you know you have never faced the like of me before.........

Joshua pauses and lets Gazzy look upon the monster. Joshua covers his face with his hair again and looks down at the 6CW title on the ground. He waits a few moments before approaching it and then kicking it off the ambulance to boos of the crowd.

HA: Disgraceful! In the main event of 6CW's biggest PPV for its biggest prize and he treats it like that!

HE: Are you going to go up to him and complain?!

Joshua cocks is head towards an annoyed GazzyD before speaking again:

Such annoyance felt.........at the demise of something so immaterial.........Why do you hold dear something that makes you no more a man.........or no less.........Walking the same way as those that have owned it before.........and not trying to go about life a better way.........How clear can I be to you?.........What torment will it take for you to realise?.........Why do you doubt my feelings on the matter?.........

He points to the 6CW title lying discarded on the floor below them:

That.........means.........nothing.........

He points at his blood covered shirt:

This.........holds more value.........to me.........

Joshua stays still a moment as the crowd boo again before continuing:

Whether I am remembered or not.........is something that concerns other peoples memories.........Memories obviously untouched by my hands.........Because you.........will.........remember.........

Joshua drops his arm down and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:43 pm

Gazzy looks down to the title on the floor that Joshua has kicked away before staring a hole right through Joshua. He talks in Joshuas face but neither guys mic picks up what is said before gazzy turns his attentions back to the title

gazzy holds the mic to his mouth and exhales through it

g: You think that climbing up here means that you're here at the top of the mountain and then you kick away the title? Joshua, I say this with an enormous amount of respect, but you have to be the dumbest son of a b!tch who ever lived

You're not at the top of the mountain, you're not even at base camp unless you get it through your thick skull that the reason we are all here, the reason we all do what we do is because of that *gazzy points to his title* Allow me to set the record straight, not only does that title make you feel like a man, it makes you THE man, the best, top dog.....CHAMPION! Only then can you be at the top of the mountain

The crowd are loudly cheering for the champ as he holds up his hand for silence

g: You value blood more than titles? Thats cute, because you better prepared to spill a lot of it because I sure as hell am. At Night of Glory, we go to war, and I will sweat....I will toil....I WILL BLEED TO KEEP THAT TITLE AROUND THIS WAIST AND SAVE THE WORLDS GREATEST FANS FROM A REIGN OF YOUR MONOTONY! You don't deserve to be a champion, and you're not going to be....not on my watch

Joshua looks unfazed and continues to stare at gazzy

Ha: You can cut the tension with a knife

He: gazzy has balls I'll give him that, not a great deal of common sense though

gazzy returns Joshua's stare before he lifts the mic to his mouth again

g: You're right though. I..........will..........remember..........these fans too they......will........remember..... the day that the monster was slain and crawled back into the darkness from whence he came to play make believe with his doll

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:17 pm

Joshua stays stock still for a while before he cocks his head to the side. He stares at Gazzy as the tension grows before lifting the microphone to his lips:

I pity you greatly........if such small things make you feel a man........

Gazzy grits his teeth as Joshua looks on. He then very calmly walks right into the face of the 6CW champion and looks down at him. He brings the mic to the side so that his voice is audible but he can be inches away from GazzyD:

Being champion is more important to you........then having a stomach for what lies in wait........And you look to these people........for further courage........Well I am standing here........Standing and saying that you do not matter........and you still talk........

Joshua bends down and gets his head right up to Gazzy's:

To save the fate that lies in store........you need to take the chance to bleed........Right........Now........

Joshua stays right in Gazzy's face as he drops the microphone to his side.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 3:27 pm

gazzy holds Joshuas stare, neither man giving an inch to the other, gazzy lifts the mic to his mouth

g: well how about this then, how about the talking stops and we settle this right here in front of these fans right now

huge pop from the crowd

g: why wait till Night of Glory?

Ha: IS THIS SERIOUSLY GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?

He: gazzy is an idioy, I didn't fancy his chances in a ring with an official, but out here, anything goes

gazzy drops his mic to the roof of the ambulance and beckons Joshua on, before anything can go down gazzy is distracted as a tearful Christy makes her way and pleads with gazzy

Ha: we saw Christy try and plead with gazzy at the end of Anarchy

He: and gazzy ignored her

gazzy cocks his hand back, balling into a fist before looking down at Christy again as tears roll down her cheeks. He again faces Joshua and wants to strike him before he drops his hand to his side and climbs down of the roof of the ambulance. He hugs Christy before picking up his title and the microphone again

g: Joshua, at Night of Glory, this ends and I send you packing back in to the darkness like a little b!tch, don't believe me? Just watch, because seeing....

crowd: ...IS BELIEVING!!!!

gazzy raises his title again as Christy kisses him on the cheek and the two make their way to the stage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down