The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitchko on chisora!!

+12
Imperial Ghosty
Nico the gman
The Galveston Giant
Seanusarrilius
djlovesyou
ShahenshahG
trottb
d260005p
bhb001
azania
Mind the windows Tino.
mystiroakey
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Klitchko on chisora!! Empty Klitchko on chisora!!

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm

Klicthko mentioned that chisora must be punished to protect the legacy that is boxing which has been built up by great fighters that have done there best to credit the sport(he mentioned mike tyson as one of these fighters!!)

Does he know what he is saying?, has he forgotten what tyson has been upto? is he just full of it?

why does he get a voice?, shouldnt he just stick to fighting!

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,13273_7555487,00.html

Last edited by mystiroakey on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Klitchko on chisora!! Empty Re: Klitchko on chisora!!

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Feb 2012, 3:36 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Klicthko mentioned that chisora must be punished to protect the legacy that is boxing which has been built up by great fighters that have done there best to credit the sport(he mentioned mike tyson as one of these fighters!!)

Does he know what he is saying?, has he forgotten what tyson has been upto? is he just full of it?

Haven't seen the interview, but I agree that Tyson isn't the greatest of examples. Maybe he just got carried away for a few moments.

But yes he should have a voice and no he shouldn't just stick to fighting. I would rather listen to him than David Haye's pathetic nonsense or James DeGales playground taunting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 3:41 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Klicthko mentioned that chisora must be punished to protect the legacy that is boxing which has been built up by great fighters that have done there best to credit the sport(he mentioned mike tyson as one of these fighters!!)

Haven't seen the interview, but I agree that Tyson isn't the greatest of examples. Maybe he just got carried away for a few moments.

But yes he should have a voice and no he shouldn't just stick to fighting. I would rather listen to him than David Haye's pathetic nonsense or James DeGales playground taunting.

the fact is his comments were and on the whole are pathetic nonsense! not sure why people gloss over what he says!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
the fact is his comments were and on the whole are pathetic nonsense! not sure why people gloss over what he says!

As I said, I haven't seen it so would have to reserve judgement till then.

On a more general note, I don't think all his comments are pathetic. That is just your opinion, and the same criteria could be applied to hundreds of boxers. I could make a whopping list of idiotic things that boxers have said over the years and if anything, Klitschko is probably pretty dull in that respect.

You really don't like him, do you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

In all honesty all boxers talk nonsense- i get that. but the fact is the klitckos are seen as above just being boxers(the fact they promote themselves) yet are in all honesty no better!

I dont really know him/them enough to not like him/them. However i respect them both in the ring big time! that is all that should matter. I dont understand why they feel the need to be potrayed as the voice of HW boxing at present when they are no better than any other fighter when it comes to giving out there opinions!

offcourse i do understand why they want to be known as more than boxers- they are promoters, they want to get involved in how things are run!- i just dont understand why we as consumers allow it.

If they want ultiumate respect for helping out the struggling divison of the HW at present- then they should fight each other and quit talking rubbish!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:00 pm

Education is lost on Wlad is seems. Or perhaps too many punches in the head.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:03 pm

mystiroakey wrote:i just dont understand why we as consumers allow it.

Allow what? Them to have an opinion. Whether you like it or not, or think they are better/worse than anyone else, they are entitled to their opinion on boxing and boxers. Their position and status affords them that luxury. You don't have to 'consume' anything. Just don't listen to them.

I totally understand them not fighting each other as well. I wouldn't fight my brother for any amount of money. It is a highly unusual situation, and one that is unlikely to happen again, but I don't blame them at all for not fighting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

Can we have a link, please, so we can judge for ourselves

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

To be fair, in comparison to most boxers out there at the moment, they are head and shoulders above in terms of "out of ring" voices and "in the ring" brusiers.

Their actions outside of the ring are conducted of gentleman like actions, no brawls, no trash talk to the Haye/Mayweather extent, VERY intelligent, running politics in Ukraine etc etc Not to mention they are avid Chess players and speak 7 languages.

They are head and shoulders above that dimwit Haye who has limited intelligence, a pathetic set of trash talk line, has a knack for saying the wrong things at the wrong time (ie. What he said to Audley on BBC Live).

If you do not like them, dont comment on them.

Plus, they will NEVER get respect for helping out the H/W division. They are so much better then anyone from LHW/CW/HW. And if they fought, and say Vitali won, he would probably relinquish one belt so Wlad could smash ten bells out of someone else for it.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

i dont blame them for not doing it- however it would put the HW division back on the map!!

What i hate is the Klitchkos holy than thou attitude! yuk and then they come up with comments like the one above!

Tyson could have indirectly created the chisora situation. he should not be praised in that way.

If the K's want to be respected on an 'opinion' level then they need to speak facts, not try and blame everything on one fighter and create a scapegoat for problems that have been affecting boxing for ages not just today!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:10 pm

"If you do not like them, dont comment on them."

er ok- lol , dont really need to read the rest of your comment, you have made that quite clear!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:17 pm

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,13273_7555487,00.html

if anyone wants to see the interview then its above.

another point- i may agree that apoligies are for show over what they really mean- however it really isnt up to kiltch to say if he meant them or not!!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:17 pm

I just saw the Klitschko interview on Sky Sports and there is no mention of Mike Tyson he just says past champions? He also says he doesn't believe the apology and that he thinks Chisora was told to say it by his management. Can't really blame Wlad on this one. I wouldn't be too chuffed with someone after the spat in my face.

Mystiroakey, you do come across as a very angry man are you after Jonesy/Johnsons title of angriest poster?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:19 pm

trottb- why dont you watch the full interview rather than making stuff up!!

click on the link above- i am not on here to lie- you see a clip on skysports and you think i saw that- ironic really because straight after the clip interview it goes staright into tysons issues lol!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:22 pm

I watched it on Sky Sports News and thats what I saw. Unless they cut it.

Why would I make stuff up? I don't have an agenda against them unlike some...

You should join Chisora on his anger managment course.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:23 pm

err what are you trying to say! i am just saying what happened!! straight away you rejected it without watching it!

now your getting personall lol- and you think i should go on anger management- what an ironic person you are!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:23 pm

trottb wrote:I just saw the Klitschko interview on Sky Sports and there is no mention of Mike Tyson he just says past champions? He also says he doesn't believe the apology and that he thinks Chisora was told to say it by his management. Can't really blame Wlad on this one. I wouldn't be too chuffed with someone after the spat in my face.

Mystiroakey, you do come across as a very angry man are you after Jonesy/Johnsons title of angriest poster?

Maybe Wlad will now stop going into opponents changing rooms and force them to change wraps in contravention of the governing body's rulings.

It was written here way back when that Wlad likes going into male changing rooms anyway! Shocked

Imagine the HW champ being a woofta Erm It would do wonders for gay rights imo.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:24 pm

mystiroakey wrote:i dont blame them for not doing it- however it would put the HW division back on the map!!

What i hate is the Klitchkos holy than thou attitude! yuk and then they come up with comments like the one above!

Tyson could have indirectly created the chisora situation. he should not be praised in that way.

If the K's want to be respected on an 'opinion' level then they need to speak facts, not try and blame everything on one fighter and create a scapegoat for problems that have been affecting boxing for ages not just today!!

Surely if you are going off that basis, then it was more like Ali who is to take the blame?? He was before Tyson and him and Fraizer were brawling on a live TV set.

Plus, whats with the "Anti-Tyson" and "Anti-Klitshcko" campaign?!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:26 pm

"Plus, whats with the "Anti-Tyson" and "Anti-Klitshcko" campaign?!"

there isnt just anti his points made on telly, i thought thats what debate was for!!

getting confused here lol

there is a massive anti chisora campaign on at present- which is fair enough - i am just making the point that the grass isnt greener elsewhere!!!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:27 pm

mystiroakey wrote:err what are you trying to say! i am just saying what happened!! straight away you rejected it without watching it!

now your getting personall lol- and you think i should go on anger management- what an ironic person you are!

I watched it on Sky sports news it was on 2 minutes prior to the post I wrote. It went to a clip of Tyson after but that was referring to Frank Warren saying that they have not taken action previously to world champs, etc.

Do you know what ironic means?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm

yep you are very ironic- you get personal and say i should go on anger management! that is a very good example of irony

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:29 pm

mystiroakey wrote: getting confused here lol

Shouldn't imagine that takes a lot.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:30 pm

oh lol more of it !! haha

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:30 pm

It IS what the debate is for, but according to a few people on here that have watched it, you seem to be talking out of your behind.

I cant comment because i have not seen it.

However, it just comes accross as if you are ANTI against the said fighters.

And as i stated before, why would you say that Tyson could have indirectly caused Chisora to do what he did?

It could have been Ali, Hide, Lewis, Rahman, Mayweather, Hopkins, Wright..............

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:30 pm

i have posted the link!!!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:32 pm

"why would you say that Tyson could have indirectly caused Chisora to do what he did? "

do i really need to explain!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

Just watched the link and he does indeed mention Tyson. Apologies Msytiroakey. Must have caught the tail end on SSN.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:43 pm

Yeh but he does so in passing - probably just naming names without actually meaning it.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

Definitely whoever he thinks of off of the top of his head. I agree with a lot of what he says to be honest.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:51 pm

trottb wrote:Just watched the link and he does indeed mention Tyson. Apologies Msytiroakey. Must have caught the tail end on SSN.

thanks

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:44 pm

mystiroakey wrote:"why would you say that Tyson could have indirectly caused Chisora to do what he did? "

do i really need to explain!!

Yes, i know, but what i mean is why have you only mentioned Tyson and not other fighters? Vitali didnt mention Tyson based on him inderctly causing Chisora to act like a fool.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:55 pm

i mentioned tyson because k mentioned him in a favarable light- out of the fighters k mentioned in making the game 'polished' tyson was the worst of the bunch, and also a fighter that many(including frank warren) is using as an example as to how chisoras ban can be seen to be 'to little to late' and that he is being made the scapegoat for all what has gone before

i used the word 'could' as well- there was no certainty to what i said, i didnt mean to single out tyson at all, I dont think its a bad thing to ban chisora, however i do think it stinks when other fighters compare two fighters (one favourably , one negatively) when they are no better or no worse than each other- the only difference beingis that tyson was a massive money spinner and obviously a hell of a fighter!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:45 pm

I find it difficult to take that anyone involved in German boxing can point the finger at other people/nations with respect to damaging the credibility of boxing.

Especially when it's done in the self-righteous, smug way that the Klitchkos employ.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:59 pm

The WBC are a bunch of $%%$$ who are only willing to stand on principle when it suits them. Chisora lifetime ban. Tyson when he practically threated to jail **** an entire press room after Lewis debacle - nothing.

The Klits need to shut up too. All this talk like they are at the UN and of gentlemen and blah blah blah. This is boxing, these things have happened for decades and the overreactions are pathetic.

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i can't accept cuddle, sorry haha)

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:11 pm

I think they are lucky not to have had Tyson over there to promote a fight with them, especially if he got into one of his moods.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

I'm no great lover of the KBros but if someone spits water in my face,slaps my brother across the face,and causes problems at a press conference afterwards, I would feel I'm entitled to an opinion on it if I were Vlad, and that's what he's given an opinion.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:32 pm

an opinion based on a biased outlook- yep he certainly gave that

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:33 pm

They both need to learn to shut up.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

The KBros are entitled to their opinion same as everybody on here.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

they can have their opinion but stop blowing it out of proportion. It's not like it has never happened before, it's as though they think they can bully DelBoy out of the sport as they are "big draws" and he isn't. Slap a 6 month ban and a fine on Del Boy and be done with it. Margarito got a year and he is a f%$$$$$$ cheat!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:46 pm

I said on another thread a 6 month ban would be enough,perhaps if the press and tv didn't ask the KBros their opinion they wouldn't get one.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

Nico do you not understand how ridiculas his point was!

yes he spoke to the press- but you dont have to talk rubbish every time you voice an opinion- if thats his real opinion then he is spangled

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:58 pm

I heard the interview on Sky not saying its right but as long as the media and tv keep giving the 2Ks ammunition they are going to keep milking it

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:36 pm

Klitschcos are getting air time because it is the heavyweight division has always generated the most interest among sports fans, albeit certainly not recently.
They are the only heavyweights around at the moment that are worth listening to, especially if you consider how much of a joke our current heavys have become recently( Price looks quality, although untested).

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 01 Mar 2012, 5:38 pm

they are the only heavyweights that are proper fighters- they are not worth listening to mind

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Thu 01 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

Wlad is definitely entitled to a public opinion on this matter, but I think most real boxing fans will take/are taking exception to the brothers' smug stirring of the situation from up on their place on the moral high ground. Yes, Chisora behaved like an idiot and should be punished, but it shouldn't be excessive. Talk of lifetime bans and such are a joke. Seanusarrilius makes a great point - Margarito got a year for loading his gloves, which, for me, is one of the worst possible ways that anyone can cheat in any sport. Chisora got into a scuffle and behaved like a bit of a d**k. Fine him, so that he doesn't gain much out of his world title fight. Ban him for 6-9 months, so that he's forced to sit on the sidelines and not build any momentum from this fiasco. But, anything more than that is unnecessary.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:52 pm

d260005p wrote:To be fair, in comparison to most boxers out there at the moment, they are head and shoulders above in terms of "out of ring" voices and "in the ring" brusiers.

Their actions outside of the ring are conducted of gentleman like actions, no brawls, no trash talk to the Haye/Mayweather extent, VERY intelligent, running politics in Ukraine etc etc Not to mention they are avid Chess players and speak 7 languages.

They are head and shoulders above that dimwit Haye who has limited intelligence, a pathetic set of trash talk line, has a knack for saying the wrong things at the wrong time (ie. What he said to Audley on BBC Live).

If you do not like them, dont comment on them.

Plus, they will NEVER get respect for helping out the H/W division. They are so much better then anyone from LHW/CW/HW. And if they fought, and say Vitali won, he would probably relinquish one belt so Wlad could smash ten bells out of someone else for it.

clap they might never get the credit they deserve imo.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Fri 02 Mar 2012, 3:12 am

I just saw that line that said 'If you don't like them, don't comment on them'.

But if we don't like Haye, Chisora and the rest, we're allowed to comment on those guys?

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by KC Fri 02 Mar 2012, 2:00 pm

Just seen a very interesting video clip on Buncie's BoxNation show which I'd certainly never seen before & not sure how much exposure there has been of it. Basically the cameras keep rolling after the ruck between Chisora & Haye, where David is walking around still angry & the K bros can be seen up on the dais laughing & joking about what they had just seen, in fact Haye even walks up & shakes Vitali's hand [or at least I think it was Vitali] & laughs with him. Hardly seems like the actions of two people who were shocked & disgusted by what they had just witnessed - smacks of hypocrisy really with them now playing the holier than thou card.

KC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 02 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm

yeah i saw the above- the k's have an agenda..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next