The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So me things never change! (CCFC)

4 posters

Go down

So me things never change! (CCFC) Empty So me things never change! (CCFC)

Post by oxtaff Sun 04 Mar 2012, 2:41 pm

Different manager.
Different players.
Same Cardiff!
I should be used to the way seasons go for Cardiff, and I really hope this is a glitch.
Best team in the division one month, can't hit a barn door from 5 yards the next.
After 50+ years I ought to be be able to take the pluses and minuses that go with being a fan of Cardiff, but it still gets me when things go wrong, or not the way I would like them to go at least.
Still it makes the good days great and I wouldn't swap my team for any other - only players do that!

oxtaff

Back to top Go down

So me things never change! (CCFC) Empty Re: So me things never change! (CCFC)

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 06 Mar 2012, 2:32 pm

cardiff have just been unlucky, they are very consistent and its only matter of time 'til they are promoted to the premier league. Competed well for 120 minutes in CC final and did not look out of their depth playing Liverpool. Mason seems a quality player OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:56 pm

have to say I have enjoyed the choking of cardiff over the last few years, being a fan of a rival side you have to enjoy it (especially when things arn't going your sides way Whistle ) however having said that, at this rate Cardiff produce a competitive side year in year out atm and it should just be a matter of time before they reach the top flight.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 10 May 2012, 2:00 pm

Cardiff have a good chance this year - Its been a very good season in which they just fell short but perhaps over achieved. Losing 3 strikers all with premiership experience was a big loss and they will need a tighter defence before they can be considered serious candidates - Play offs at least beckons. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down