The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers?

+19
Casartelli
Pal Joey
Woodstock
tazfalklands
bedfordwelsh
irfon17
mystiroakey
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Knowsit17
doctor_grey
KickAndChase
TycroesOsprey
slartibartfast
formerly known as Sam
kingjohn7
MajorRoadWorks
PenfroPete
eirebilly
A World Cup and 3 Finals
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? Empty 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers?

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:10 pm

The Twickenham crowd will respect the Irish as always.
What will the Romans do...............they certainly did nothing for us!!!!!!!!
The Welsh in Cardiff against the French? Well I think we know the answer already (cue loads of Welsh posters trying to defend the booing because they know it`s going to happen), but wouldn`t it be nice to be proved wrong and make me eat my words which I would gladly do if it meant a respectful Cardiff.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? Empty Re: 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers?

Post by eirebilly Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:13 pm

The point here is?

Headscratch
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? Empty Re: 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers?

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

The point is that if there`s lots of booing at Twickenham to put off Sexton I will be mightily annoyed as the Irish crowd always respect the kicker, bit I don`t think there will be. Will the Scots and the French be afforded the same courtesy?

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:23 pm

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote: the Irish crowd always respect the kicker, except when it's a last minute kick against them at home by Halfpenny
Fixed that for you thumbsup
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorRoadWorks Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm

Penfro, beat me to that re Irish & Halfpenny....

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:The point is that if there`s lots of booing at Twickenham to put off Sexton I will be mightily annoyed as the Irish crowd always respect the kicker, bit I don`t think there will be. Will the Scots and the French be afforded the same courtesy?

This has made me laugh......

1. When has the English crowd at Twickenham ever NOT booed a kick....
2. Irish fans have proven this year, they dont respect the kicker any more.
3. Scots boo the kicker, always have...
4. Italy boo the kicker, always have...
5. French fans are notorious for making loud noises during a kick, booing or playing horns
6. Welsh fans DONT boo, but we have too many fair weather "fans" who know no better.... so yes guilty.

So your comment above is complete b0!!0x....

I promise I will not boo England but applaud them when they finish a very plausible 4th clap

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm

PenfroPete wrote:
A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote: the Irish crowd always respect the kicker, except when it's a last minute kick against them at home by Halfpenny
Fixed that for you thumbsup

That was because they were disgusted by the yellow, so it wasnt a fair pen so why be fair to the kicker. Some of u Irish boys will know better than me, but thought it was quite funny, I was watching that game in a bar in Belfast and everytime there was a kick everyone was silent or shushing if someone was making noise. Got the feeling at games its out of respect of course, but also a holding your breath cos ur nervous type thing.
Kicking at Thomond for me would be the most intimidating i think.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

MajorRoadWorks wrote:Penfro, beat me to that re Irish & Halfpenny....

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:The point is that if there`s lots of booing at Twickenham to put off Sexton I will be mightily annoyed as the Irish crowd always respect the kicker, bit I don`t think there will be. Will the Scots and the French be afforded the same courtesy?

1. When has the English crowd at Twickenham ever NOT booed a kick.... Always, do you watch rugby?
2. Irish fans have proven this year, they dont respect the kicker any more. Yes they do but they dislike foul play.
3. Scots boo the kicker, always have.. Maybe true.
4. Italy boo the kicker, always have... Do they?
5. French fans are notorious for making loud noises during a kick, booing or playing horns True
6. Welsh fans DONT boo, but we have too many fair weather "fans" who know no better.... so yes guilty. Welsh fans do boo probably the loudest of all.

So your comment above is complete b0!!0x.... Sorry if the truth offends you

I promise I will not boo England but applaud them when they finish a very plausible 4th clap

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

KingJohn - I think a lot of fans will boo when thery don't think it should have been a penalty/card. Just trying to correct the post from an obvious wind-up merchant
Been to Thomond several times and the silence there must be intimidating for the kicker
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Sadly the Twickernham crowd is not a hot bed of die hard rugby fans, there are quite a few fair weather lot and also more than a few drunkards using it as an excuse to get plastered. Same reason I won't be travelling to the AP Final again after two years of having to sit next to or near idiots.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Sadly the Twickernham crowd is not a hot bed of die hard rugby fans, there are quite a few fair weather lot and also more than a few drunkards using it as an excuse to get plastered. Same reason I won't be travelling to the AP Final again after two years of having to sit next to or near idiots.

Maybe true but it`s still pretty quite at kicking time.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:59 pm

Nah, what's the point it's a long dead tradition that belongs in the past.

Most of the booing is to show displeasure at a ref call which I'm sure the Irish crowd were doing for 1/2p

I'm sure the kickers prefer a wall of noise.
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

slartibartfast wrote:Nah, what's the point it's a long dead tradition that belongs in the past.

Most of the booing is to show displeasure at a ref call which I'm sure the Irish crowd were doing for 1/2p

You`re probably right, but doesn`t it make you cringe when you hear all the whistling and booing? Surely thats what they do at the football.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

MajorRoadWorks wrote:Penfro, beat me to that re Irish & Halfpenny....

1. When has the English crowd at Twickenham ever NOT booed a kick....
2. Irish fans have proven this year, they dont respect the kicker any more.
3. Scots boo the kicker, always have...
4. Italy boo the kicker, always have...
5. French fans are notorious for making loud noises during a kick, booing or playing horns
6. Welsh fans DONT boo, but we have too many fair weather "fans" who know no better.... so yes guilty.

So your comment above is complete b0!!0x....

Be careful what you wish for, If England finsh 4th it means Wales lost the grand slam game to France.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

Not sure how my response got included with slartis quote ?????????

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:11 pm

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:
slartibartfast wrote:Nah, what's the point it's a long dead tradition that belongs in the past.

You`re probably right, but doesn`t it make you cringe when you hear all the whistling and booing? Surely thats what they do at the football.

Why compare with football ?

Look here, the only way tens of thousands of people can show their disapproval of what's happening on the pitch is by making the opposite sound to "yay" which remarkably happens to be "booooo"

Try getting 10000 people to "tut" in unison

I think people need to get over this booing
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by KickAndChase Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

The Irish booed the Scots 2 years ago on Parks' last kick too. It's just generally when it matters.

KickAndChase

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:14 pm

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:Not sure how my response got included with slartis quote ?????????

Nerves, or you got the yips. You'll be vomiting over your keyboard like Ben Morgan next.

Last edited by slartibartfast on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm

I know it costs a lot of money to attend a 6 Nations. And fans what to express themselves. But I like the silence at kicks. A touch of respect. Show a bit of class.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:34 pm

The Italians aren't a bad crowd for delivering a pleasant kickable atmosphere. I expect the Twickenham game to start quiet, it'll escalate depending on how things go. If England are winning comfortably throughout it'll stay fairly respectful but if Ireland are winning or England playing like headless chickens the masses will soon lose patience.

The Welsh, I'm afraid to say, will as usual boo like clowns when France are taking their kicks. Twil be the only blemish on a performance fit for the GS Whistle

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:06 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:The Italians aren't a bad crowd for delivering a pleasant kickable atmosphere. I expect the Twickenham game to start quiet, it'll escalate depending on how things go. If England are winning comfortably throughout it'll stay fairly respectful but if Ireland are winning or England playing like headless chickens the masses will soon lose patience.

The Welsh, I'm afraid to say, will as usual boo like clowns when France are taking their kicks. Twil be the only blemish on a performance fit for the GS Whistle

Boo-hoo! the nasty Welshman made my hears hurt Crying or Very sad

Good grief.
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:19 pm

slartibartfast wrote:

Look here, the only way tens of thousands of people can show their disapproval of what's happening on the pitch is by making the opposite sound to "yay" which remarkably happens to be "booooo"

Now if there was something to boo youd have a point.

Its when people are booing someone just for taking a hard won penalty kick ( what is he supposed to do? refuse it? or a perfectly correct decision by a referee caused by a piece thuggery that people have a problem with.
Outright partinsanship and bad manners are needed. It creates an unhealthy atmosphere and bad feeling between supporters and encourages aggressive behaviour. its not the panto or the soccer, try and enjoy it rather than feeling so hard done by you have to boo someone for daring to be alive.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:55 pm

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:
slartibartfast wrote:

Its when people are booing someone just for taking a hard won penalty kick ( what is he supposed to do? refuse it? or a perfectly correct decision by a referee caused by a piece thuggery that people have a problem with.
Outright partinsanship and bad manners are needed. It creates an unhealthy atmosphere and bad feeling between supporters and encourages aggressive behaviour. its not the panto or the soccer, try and enjoy it rather than feeling so hard done by you have to boo someone for daring to be alive.

For some people they feel they have a point, there's no bad feeling, how many matches ave you been to wheres theres been a punch up because someones "boo'd" ? Look, if you disagree with what's going on on the pitch how can you express it? Just sit there and shrug?

Most of the noise during kicking at the ms is general background buzz augmented by some cads who think by whistling or yelling may put the kicker off. This is different to the mass boo'ing after a dodgy ref decision.

You can't tar people with the same brush - those people who boo are probably the most down to earth caring people you're ever likely/unlikely to meet. They don't have to have the same values as the self righteous "silencers" on here.

"YOU SHALL CONFORM" - unless we let slip once in a while then its ok.

C'mon mun

slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm

slartibartfast wrote:
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:
slartibartfast wrote:

For some people they feel they have a point, there's no bad feeling, how many matches ave you been to wheres theres been a punch up because someones "boo'd" ? Look, if you disagree with what's going on on the pitch how can you express it? Just sit there and shrug?

Most of the noise during kicking at the ms is general background buzz augmented by some cads who think by whistling or yelling may put the kicker off. This is different to the mass boo'ing after a dodgy ref decision.

You can't tar people with the same brush - those people who boo are probably the most down to earth caring people you're ever likely/unlikely to meet. They don't have to have the same values as the self righteous "silencers" on here.

"YOU SHALL CONFORM" - unless we let slip once in a while then its ok.

C'mon mun

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (jeer whistle etc)

Not like it matters anymore because itll usually be drowned out by some moron employed to play incredibly loud pop music at every opportunity

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 16 Mar 2012, 7:03 pm

i take it you dont watch irish games then 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? 56390

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by irfon17 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 7:15 pm

I used to get really annoyed by noise during the kicks, but now I don't let it bother me. Like a few posters have said- I am sure that a wall of silence is much more offputting.

It is a little embarressing that it is common at the Millenium Stadium but it should be noted that (when I am there at least) it is a small minority of fans who are vocal, but a small minority of 72000 can still make a fair ammount of noise.

I was at a Wales game against Japan few seasons ago when some chavs were making a noise during a Japanese kick, some guy shouted 'Shut the f......... up- you're spoiling it for all of us, which got a cheer from the people in my section.

The problem Wales has is that becuase rugby is the number 1 sport (at international level- before any smart ar$e$ quote club attendence to contradict me) some of our fans are the sort of people who in other countries would be football fans.

It seems to be a growing problem in all stadiums. I think that we should move on and just think of it as part of home 'advantage' rather than fight a losing battle and get ourselves worked up in the process.

irfon17

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 16 Mar 2012, 8:33 pm

I was at Twickenham for the Welsh game and trust me there was no respect from the English fans around me when Halfpenny was kicking.

People in glass houses etc etc.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by tazfalklands Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:37 pm

I just hope the Welsh don't spit on the French Players and Fans, if they can do that I am sure they can get away with a little booing!

tazfalklands

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorRoadWorks Sat 17 Mar 2012, 2:20 am

tazfalklands wrote:I just hope the Welsh don't spit on the French Players and Fans, if they can do that I am sure they can get away with a little booing!

What a load of bo!!ocks.....

No rugby fan of any nationality would do that, and for you to imply that Welsh fans do this I find completely insulting. You want to see how real fans behave, just visit Cardiff, London or Rome tomorrow. You'll see fans enjoying each others company (before and after the game), they will be drinking, singing, dancing, a real carnival atmosphere.

tazfalklands, if you foul acts like spitting at each other go on, then you are on the wrong board... try the wendyball forum.

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Post by tazfalklands Sat 17 Mar 2012, 2:56 am

MajorRoadWorks wrote:
tazfalklands wrote:I just hope the Welsh don't spit on the French Players and Fans, if they can do that I am sure they can get away with a little booing!

No rugby fan of any nationality would do that, and for you to imply that Welsh fans do this I find completely insulting. You want to see how real fans behave, just visit Cardiff, London or Rome tomorrow. You'll see fans enjoying each others company (before and after the game), they will be drinking, singing, dancing, a real carnival atmosphere.

tazfalklands, if you foul acts like spitting at each other go on, then you are on the wrong board... try the wendyball forum.

I agree that no genuine Rugby Fan would gob on some-one, unfortunately currently wales has a following of w****** and W*****esses who don't have a clue (a bit like England in 03 who keep bringing up world cups). I was at Wales England in 09 and had to wipe the spit out of my shirt. Rule is never buy a ticket on match day which puts you in front of a bunch of oppositon fans who don't have a clue.
For the record I played rugby at school, Uni and post Uni, so I am not only and England Supporter but also a poor club player who hates poof ball and the current questioning of refereeing decision made with 20/20 hindsight from slo mo replays. I love the game and would give my right testicle to still be playing.

tazfalklands

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:34 am

tazfalklands wrote:
MajorRoadWorks wrote:

I agree that no genuine Rugby Fan would gob on some-one, unfortunately currently wales has a following of w****** and W*****esses who don't have a clue (a bit like England in 03 who keep bringing up world cups). I was at Wales England in 09 and had to wipe the spit out of my shirt. Rule is never buy a ticket on match day which puts you in front of a bunch of oppositon fans who don't have a clue.
For the record I played rugby at school, Uni and post Uni, so I am not only and England Supporter but also a poor club player who hates poof ball and the current questioning of refereeing decision made with 20/20 hindsight from slo mo replays. I love the game and would give my right testicle to still be playing.

So are you pointing your finger at Wales as a place that this behaviour only happens? I have most certainly seen it happen to friends at Twickers and to friends in Rotorua after the Bay of
Plenty v Lions in 2005 but in the latter it was local idiots rather than genuine rugby fans. I can also tell you that the English w..... & W.....esses in NZ following the Lions were a disgrace as well. I would hold onto the testicle, I fear the left one has already been ripped off laughing
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

woodstock are you only on this forum for a fight?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

I'm neither for complete silence (in a church, yes... but a stadium full of 80,000? that's creepy) but I detest booing en masse even more.

I like to hear a wall of sound when a kick for goal is taken.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:08 am

It says more about the fans that do it..Tickenham is one of the only grounds out there that shows respect on the whole 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? 732107 .However kickers shouldnt get put of by noise or silence Shocked Shocked Shocked .. they need to just get on with there jobs. Fans that boo can just go back to there sad little lifes after

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:08 am

Most people enjoy a bit of booing nowadays. Adds to the atmosphere.

Even the Irish are getting into it now, since Dan Parks had that kick to beat them at Croke Park in 2010.

Kickers don't notice it - and it only irritates a few old-schoolers that also think it should still be 3 points for a try.

Long may it continue.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:17 am

I think its a bit insulting to say that the only people who like the quiet during kicks are a bunch of doddering old men drooling on their remote controls. I like the quiet. It shows respect. It shows a bit of class. It shows we can hark back to our past. A lot of people at my club feel the same as well, from the kids to the old guys.

I'm OK if people like to boo. Just not during the kicks.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:18 am

spot on doc, booing lacks respect, we need to try and keep abit of sportsmanship in sport!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:21 am

Woodstock wrote:
tazfalklands wrote:
MajorRoadWorks wrote:

So are you pointing your finger at Wales as a place that this behaviour only happens? I have most certainly seen it happen to friends at Twickers and to friends in Rotorua after the Bay of
Plenty v Lions in 2005 but in the latter it was local idiots rather than genuine rugby fans. I can also tell you that the English w..... & W.....esses in NZ following the Lions were a disgrace as well. I would hold onto the testicle, I fear the left one has already been ripped off laughing

Lying to prove a point is pathetic, there is no spitting at Twickers and the English rugby fans who follow the Lions are no disgrace; You`re a bitter twisted individual with an inferiority complex - toodle off to the football boards!

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:48 am

Woodstock wrote:
tazfalklands wrote:
MajorRoadWorks wrote:

Lying to prove a point is pathetic, there is no spitting at Twickers and the English rugby fans who follow the Lions are no disgrace; You`re a bitter twisted individual with an inferiority complex - toodle off to the football boards!

and you can can say that as a matter of fact. It's odd innit, accuse the Welsh of these habits and it is fine.

Anyone dare to accuse the english and it's LIES And PICKING A FIGHT. Well sorry they happen to be facts on both points. Tidy up your own cabbage patch before accusing others.
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:55 am

Firstly I have not accused the Welsh of any of these bad habits, secondly anyone who knows anything about the game knows you are lying.

Your hatred of English people is blurring your mind and is probably indicative of other problems in your life - I suspect you are not a happy, balanced person and I sincerely hope things improve for you.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:10 pm

It was nice to see at Stade de France last Sunday a big message go up on the screens the second a kick at goal was indicated saying, in French and English, 'Please respect the kicker'. And with very little exception both sets of fans did.

But I noticed last week the England fans use an old trick that yipped Neil Jenkins - of all people - at HQ in the back to back GS game of 1992. After a first miss, total silence as he prepared and kicked next time then a booming cheer when he missed again. Poor old NJ ended up missing them from almost in front of the posts: England 24 Wales 0.

I get the feeling that the prospect of a mighty loud relieved (sarcastic?) cheer from the opposition fans if you miss is far more subtle and off-putting than mindless, boorish booing as you prepare to kick. But is it fair? Hmm.. Morgan Parra however is immune to any mindgames when he sees 15 white shirts in front of him. I get the impression he would nail any kick against England with both feet tied together and a blindfold on steam

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:12 pm

Come on lads... let's save our spit for the spittoon.

...and treat our testicles with more respect please.

Good luck everyone. OK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:20 pm

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:Firstly I have not accused the Welsh of any of these bad habits, secondly anyone who knows anything about the game knows you are lying.

Your hatred of English people is blurring your mind and is probably indicative of other problems in your life - I suspect you are not a happy, balanced person and I sincerely hope things improve for you.

Calm down saisman, I imagine you are a young pup (with both testicles deragging on the ground). I have seem more idiotic behaviour by the Hooray Henry's of england than all the other nations put together pal. Just take the 2005 barmy army leader and his disgusting behaviour on NZ TV disrespecting the NZ anthem a right testicle indeed.

I don't lie. I don't hate either, but I do find england and the english a quaint race, no identity as such but give me hours of fun clap
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:31 pm

Woodstock,

You're not really going to get us English to calm down if you insist on using the racially offensive 's@1sman'. Please don't. And don't question my use of 'racially offensive' offence is in the taking not the giving and I do find it offensive.

Thank you.

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

Woodstock Shocked 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? 57983

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:41 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Come on lads... let's save our spit for the spittoon.
...and treat our testicles with more respect please.

Good luck everyone. OK
Well thats a funny! Like it, mate. Throughout my life I don't think I have treated my testicles with the respect they are due. Though when single, I really, really tried to keep them happy. Perhaps a thread about our testicles is in order?.....No?....OK, perhaps not.

I agree though. Your point is spot on. Let's keep the "my people are better than your people", or cheer or boo or act or smell better than yours in the urinal where it belongs. The thread was about keeping quiet or not during kicks at goal. As I said, I like it. A bit of respect. A bit of class.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

SimonofSurrey wrote:Woodstock,

You're not really going to get us English to calm down if you insist on using the racially offensive 's@1sman'. Please don't. And don't question my use of 'racially offensive' offence is in the taking not the giving and I do find it offensive.

Thank you.

Hey SAIS is a Welsh word for ENGLISH it is NOT racially offensive so do not try that disgusting little trick with me. So I suggest you pop off and learn Welsh before you suggest that SAID is offensive. Hahahahaha what a joke. Laugh

Erm
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

Thanks Doc. It suddenly occurred to me after reading the posts above so I thought I'd put it down in words.

Feels good I tell ya! Very Happy (both the written words and the testicles...)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:47 pm

Woody chill your beans pal, enjoy the rugby, stop baiting us english 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Woody chill your beans pal, enjoy the rugby, stop baiting us english 3 big games at the weekend. Will the home crowds respect the opposition kickers? 732107

Aye tell your fellow countrywoman to stop insulting other nations and their languages. I wager she has difficulty using his own language, never mind trying to criticise others bless her zen
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:59 pm

Sais isnt racially offensive thats tripe, Unless Angleterre is offensive or Englander is offensive or any other version of Englishman in a different language to English. Its actually utter ignorance to accuse someone who is speaking their own native tounge of being racially offensive by speaking it.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next