The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

3 posters

Go down

The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Empty The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Post by ManWithAPlan Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

New round these parts having been an avid reader of the board for months now.

Got my hands on a copy of the new Rock DVD titled in my thread title & it has one of the best documentaries i have ever watched from all the WWE DVD releases. We get comments from Vince McMahon, HHH, Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, Ron Simmons & many many more.

The documentary speaks volumes about how people see the Rock & how highly they regard him.

Internet report recently have been slating The Rock saying several superstars backstage don't like how he can walk back after 7/8 years to main event Wresltemania, but after watching this i decided that i was all for him coming back.

He conquered the WWE, he literally had nothing left to do, i just hope & pray that the match at WM28 is one of the greatest of all times.

My hat goes off to The Rock & everything he has achieved not only in wrestling but in his acting career.

To The Rock -> notworthy

ManWithAPlan

Back to top Go down

The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Empty Re: The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

I read that with a FRED voice in my head.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Empty Re: The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:05 pm

Welcome mate.

I'd completely given up on WWE until last year when he returned. I find the guy absolute gold and never tire of YouTubing his attitude era days when his promo's alone brought nothing but pure entertainment.

I couldn't give a toss that he is only around sporadically.

Looking forward to watching the DVD myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ManWithAPlan Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

FreekShow wrote:Welcome mate.

I'd completely given up on WWE until last year when he returned. I find the guy absolute gold and never tire of YouTubing his attitude era days when his promo's alone brought nothing but pure entertainment.

I was the exact same, the DVD shoes his return from last year & it still gives me goosebumps the way he can control a crowd like no other.

It's pains me to say it, but it's clear that WWE are holding him back just now to make Cena look "strong" going into 'Mania, actually makes it look to some that Cena is in the same league as The Rock, he is nowhere near that level & never will be.

ManWithAPlan

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:38 pm

That Causes TNA syndrome.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:49 pm

#HEEL wrote:

That Causes TNA syndrome.

What are you on about?

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Sun 18 Mar 2012, 4:01 pm

I highly enjoyed this DVD as well.

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down