The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide!

+7
Tenez
LuvSports!
socal1976
hawkeye
10IS
bogbrush
Henman Bill
11 posters

Go down

What is the Greatest Evil in Tennis?

The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap13%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap9%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap35%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap13%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap9%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap4%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap4%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap0%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_lcap0%The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 23

The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Empty The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide!

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:44 am

You the esteemed members of 606 v2 can now decide upon the greatest evil afflicting the modern game of Professional Tennis.

Back to top Go down

The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Empty Re: The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide!

Post by Henman Bill Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:23 pm

I wanted to put PEDs but it's not there so I've gone for grunting.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide! Empty Re: The greatest evil in Tennis - you decide!

Post by bogbrush Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

PEDs needs to be on there.

Oh, and Tenez of course. Laugh
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by 10IS Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:35 pm

Option 3 should also be qualified with "on 606v2". I have met /seen many many reasonable FED fans. But v2 wins the prize when it comes to spewing venom against Fed's rivals especially Nadal.

10IS

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun 18 Mar 2012, 3:06 pm

Ha ha! But Nore Staat I think another poll is needed. "The greatest evil on 606v2 - you decide!"

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 3:07 pm

Option 3 should also be clarified and qualified by pointing out that it is not all Fed fans that are the problem. Most fed fans are great for the game. I think we all know what the extremist faction involves.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 18 Mar 2012, 3:09 pm

Leave it as is, the sight of desperate people deciding that Fed fans come head of PEDs, rule breaking and gruntings as the biggest evil in the game is hilarious!
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Sun 18 Mar 2012, 3:36 pm

did socal vote 5 times for fed fans?

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun 18 Mar 2012, 4:09 pm

bogbrush wrote:PEDs needs to be on there.

Oh, and Tenez of course. Laugh

Sorry you are only number 2! Wink

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun 18 Mar 2012, 4:16 pm

Did you vote for Rafa Tenez?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun 18 Mar 2012, 4:49 pm

hawkeye wrote:Did you vote for Rafa Tenez?

LOL! Of course I have. Cause any other players fans are so much easier to discuss and argue with. The Delpo, Djoko Davydenko, Nalbandian fans (and I am one of those guys). They don't take it personally. They don;t identify themselves with the player and try to see the point instead of talking about "hatred" and other ridiculous words. I don;t think they are facebook friends with them and suppose to know their lives as if they were sleeping with them.

We are here to talk about tennis. From what I read from Nadal, we woudl have a much easier discussion with him than his fans cause he is the first to recognise and support our points.

And let's be clear, as we are talking about Evil here, HE is a very much needed and important part of our world like Good is. It woudl be stupid to want a world without those 2 antagonist forces.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by amritia3ee Sun 18 Mar 2012, 5:32 pm

Tenez wrote:
And let's be clear, as we are talking about Evil here, HE is a very much needed and important part of our world like Good is. It woudl be stupid to want a world without those 2 antagonist forces.
You've lost all sense of reality.
You spend your whole life in a warped nonsensical world trying to battle against some sort of 'evil.' In reality you're a sadistic Roger Federer fan who's upset after his player lost a few to many times against Nadal and spends his time trying to relentlessly spread hate against Nadal and abuse nadal fans (I still remember 'armpit' etc.).
Go out. Watch the news; find out what's happening in Syria, Uganda and many other places. Study some history: Himmler, Molotov. Then when you've got a sense of reality come back on this forum and tell me Nadal is evil. Go on.
amritia3ee
amritia3ee

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 5:34 pm

Tenez does have a gift for comedy, that is certain.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

I think you'll find the word was brought to the forum by socal.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:39 pm

Probably too harsh, I should have gone with intensly annoying that more suits the bill.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:42 pm

Tenez wrote:
hawkeye wrote:Did you vote for Rafa Tenez?

LOL! Of course I have. Cause any other players fans are so much easier to discuss and argue with. The Delpo, Djoko Davydenko, Nalbandian fans (and I am one of those guys). They don't take it personally. They don;t identify themselves with the player and try to see the point instead of talking about "hatred" and other ridiculous words. I don;t think they are facebook friends with them and suppose to know their lives as if they were sleeping with them.

We are here to talk about tennis. From what I read from Nadal, we woudl have a much easier discussion with him than his fans cause he is the first to recognise and support our points.

I dont think there was an option for Rafa's fans just for Rafa himself. This is totally off topic because Rafa's fans were not on the list but is it his fans who you believe are "Evil" or Rafa himself?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:47 pm

I did other because of PEDs, but I could have gone for Rafa given it's pretty parallel.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:43 am

How can a sport, which provides diverse enjoyment for Tennis fans, and also allows spectators to have favourites to follow, have any evil?

Do I need a poll to say whether Tennis is evil or not? Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:48 am

Barry Cowan commentary and analysis!

Nothing worse or more evil!

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:56 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:Barry Cowan commentary and analysis!

I am puzzled and curious, why the V2 in the moniker, LK? It seems there is a story to be listened to.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:05 pm

Why is Fognini not on the list?

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:17 pm

laverfan wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Barry Cowan commentary and analysis!

I am puzzled and curious, why the V2 in the moniker, LK? It seems there is a story to be listened to.

Long story LF!

Another section on this forum seemed to have selective moderating fuelled by personal opinion on a topic. In rage I asked for my account to be de-activated as a result. I started to use MTL more. My boss who is a footie fan registered here and he received in an e-mail asking if it was me! We are on the same server at work. Think the admin went 2+2 = 5.

I decided to drop in and see what is happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:24 pm

As long as you get your Tennis discussion 'fix' somewhere, LK, it is good. Hug

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon 19 Mar 2012, 3:13 pm

Venus Williams has appalling dress sense. She is a good looking woman but is in dire need of some fashion advice. It will be the death of tennis.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down