The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees!

4 posters

Go down

Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees! Empty Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees!

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 22 Mar 2012, 4:36 pm

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2012/03/tom_brady_restructures_contrac.html

Looking to help his team as per usual, unlike Mr Brees who has argueably cost the Saints the best OG in the game Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees! Empty Re: Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees!

Post by Sam_Bradford_8 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 4:44 pm

The problem is here is that Brady already has a long term contract, Brees doesnt even have one. Its not his fault the Saints wont give him market value. In my view the Saints need to realise the quality of Brees and that they would be nothing without him, even with Nicks....

Sam_Bradford_8

Back to top Go down

Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees! Empty Re: Brady restructured deal - Take note Mr Brees!

Post by Thomond Thu 22 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

Brady will get the same amount of money, just spread out out in a different way. He isn't an idiot.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:12 pm

$21.8m cap charge for the next two years though... short term gain of an $8m cap this year but they will be up against it again next year

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down