The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Brady comes to Ocho's defense

3 posters

Go down

Tom Brady comes to Ocho's defense Empty Tom Brady comes to Ocho's defense

Post by The Mangler US_UK Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 am

Well, just being a former Patriot doesn't cut it in Brady's eyes when it comes to bashing his current teammates. I was of the opinion that Bruschi was way out of line in his criticism of Ochocinco in regards to his tweet after the 1st game; some media types thought Teddy was being a bit self-serving in promoting his own career as an analyst.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-England-Patriots-QB-Tom-Brady-fires-back-at-Chad-Ochocinco-critics-091911

The Mangler US_UK

Back to top Go down

Tom Brady comes to Ocho's defense Empty Re: Tom Brady comes to Ocho's defense

Post by skins4ever Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:52 am

I reckon once Ocho settles into the system, but week 3 or 4 he'll be getting more catches. He caught 2 yesterday with an average of 22.5 yards, so I can't see that they won't want to get him more involved.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:01 am

I wouldn't expect anything else from the leader of the locker room, after all the Pats are famed for the strength of their organisation. Ochocinco will contribute at some point this season but when they are playing like they are at the moment, does it really matter? To have a (currently) 5th option as good as Ochocinco shows the strength of that offence

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down