The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!!

+2
88Chris05
TRUSSMAN66
6 posters

Go down

Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!! Empty Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:17 pm

I remembered watching a bodybuilding show when this guy said he hadn't "made love" to his girlfriend for over a year because it could hurt his bodybuilding!!

Then I remembered Arnie's quote "What no sex who the hell would want to be in a sport like that!! Arnie did lot's of things you shouldn't!!

Just garbage about sex and the legs.....We all know If you're feeling content you're in a better mood and mood is very important energy wise!!!!

Boxing it's the same thing...Doesn't do any harm.....Boxing is full of myths..

I've been out partying till 3am and lifted my highest weight and I've also been to bed at 10am the previous night before a gym session and struggled!!

Your body has good days and bad days....

Sex and the legs....Have some I give you my permission... it won't do any harm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!! Empty Re: Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!!

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:36 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Sex and the legs....Have some I give you my permission...

Thanks Truss, waited for this day for so long!

My take is that there probably is some truth in it, but that it's also no more harmful than a variety of other activities, most of which fall under that same 'Don't wear yourself out too much before a big fight' banner, which comes down to simple common sense more than anything.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!! Empty Re: Boxing - Sex and the legs - Garbage!!!!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:10 pm

Its true sometimes you're body has good and bad days even if you stick to a disciplined routine and diet, sometimes you're body is like "Not today mate".

As for sex before a fight I would not advise it. It has an effect on you that is not positive. My advice would be to hold off for the duration of you're training camp even to the point when you're bags swell up so much that it drives you crazy. Go for a run, add a couple of rounds in sparring do anything to keep the wolf at the door. You will reap the rewards both mentally and physically.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:18 pm

From an evolutionary perspective, if reproduction affects your “legs” then animals that obtain alpha status through combat wouldn’t – excuse the phrase – hold that position for very long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

Im knackered after golf and there is no way I could handle any action off my mrs. Not that she is here anyway. My legs are in great condition. What is this article about anyway? I just seen the word 'sex' and decided to comment

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:55 pm

it never did george best any harm.

of course it's rubbish, now they do it just for their mental fitness not for physical fitness. tests have been done, it makes no difference.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Tue 03 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

No it's not garbage. When you shoot your load the body is sapped of energy and testosterone (I think), I can't look it up in work but it's something like that.

A couple of male rhinos would not do so well in a battle if they had some way of performing a solo on themselves before they took to combat. The winner of the fight keeps his load for the tart rhino waiting for the victor. We're all animals at the end of the day!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down