The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PW Torch

2 posters

Go down

PW Torch Empty PW Torch

Post by We Want Edge Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:11 pm

I would just like to quickly recommend the site PWTorch.com. It is a very reliable dirt-sheet that has been going for about 25 years but the that isn't the part of PWTorch I
love. The reason i made this article is to recommend their podcasts. They are completely free from the Itunes and andriod market thing (search PW Torch). They run Mondays-Fridays for either an hour an hour and a half or two hours or if you 'go VIP' ($10 a month) you get extra and 25 years of archives. On top of that every Friday they have an hour and a half free interview with someone generally a past member of the creative team ( they've had Vince Russo and Chris DeJoseph (Big Dick Johnson) the past two Fridays and have Gunner on this Friday. All of that is completely free and I can't recommend the pod casts enough as I have learnt a lot off these podcasts for e.g in recent memory i only found out a few days ago that the creative team don't book the matches (and finishes).

Just on a side it probably sounds like i work for PWTorch but I don't Wink

We Want Edge

Back to top Go down

PW Torch Empty Re: PW Torch

Post by Samo Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

I've got the PWT app on my phone and check it regularly. Havent tried the podcast yet.

I endorse this website.

Samo

Back to top Go down