The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiefs XXIII vs Leeds for match on Mothering Sunday

2 posters

Go down

Chiefs XXIII vs Leeds for match on Mothering Sunday Empty Chiefs XXIII vs Leeds for match on Mothering Sunday

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

1. Brett Sturgess
2. Neil Clark
3. Chris Budgen
4. Tommy Hayes
5. Chad Slade
6. James Phillips
7. James Scaysbrook
8. Richie Baxter
9. Junior Poluleuligaga
10.Gareth Steenson
11.Nemani Nadolo
12.Bryan Rennie
13.Jason Shoemark
14. Sireli Naqelevuki
15.Luke Arscott

Replacements:
Whitehead, Moon, Tui, Gannon, Johnson,Thomas, Mieres, Dollman

Referee: Tim Wigglesworth

Quite a few changes from the team sent out against the Exiles - the injury to James Hanks is obviosuly fairly serious, so Chad Slade steps in to the boiler room, James Phillips is given the nod over Tom Johnson, altho it wouldn't surprise me if TJ isn't just being given a bit of a rest, Junior Polu retains the 9 jersey after Haydn Thomas's head knock last week with Haydn on the bench, and Rob and co have gone for a big set of backs - in come Bryan Rennie and Nemani Nadolo, with Matt Jess and Nic Sestaret making way, and Naqer shifts out to the wing. Really looking forward to this match, reckon it'll be a fair old battle with Leeds targetting this as a must-win in order to avoid the drop

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Chiefs XXIII vs Leeds for match on Mothering Sunday Empty Re: Chiefs XXIII vs Leeds for match on Mothering Sunday

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:25 pm

ASBO!!! Great to see you over here mate!

I already posted on your 606 one but I'll post up here too, It does look like a serously Hefty Backline the Chiefs are puting out.

Great to see Rennie getting a run out too.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down