The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the number of top Players (1st 15 of Rabo/Aviva/T14) reached peak or will it continue to rise for anther ten years

Go down

Will the number of top Players (1st 15 of Rabo/Aviva/T14) reached peak or will it continue to rise for anther ten years Empty Will the number of top Players (1st 15 of Rabo/Aviva/T14) reached peak or will it continue to rise for anther ten years

Post by Brendan Tue 17 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm

As the title sayes will we continue to see top players exceeding retiring ones.

In Ireland there is talk that even with four teams we may not have enough place to keep them.

England arestarting to churn out top young players from Prem acdemies and the Chamionship as shown by Exeter are not miles away from the next step up as I would stay is the Div 2 in France. Eastern Europe continues to supply more players as will itaily

I think that we will see more players to make the grade and so catch up not in the top but the low ends with the SH I am talking Currie and NPC

I also think that will cause big changes esp for france and England the money men as much as we like or dilike it

Brendan

Back to top Go down