The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABlanket Apology

2 posters

Go down

ABlanket Apology Empty ABlanket Apology

Post by emack2 Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:13 pm

Earlier today I mades several posts that were inappropriate for this forum,sometimes get carried away in debate.I made several statements that may have given offence especially to South Africans here.I therefore make a blanket apology to all concerned,I think to much of this Forum and people who`s view I respect even if I do not perhaps agree with them.PLEASE accept it in the spirit mean`t I do not wish to upset ANYONE.

emack2

Back to top Go down

ABlanket Apology Empty Re: ABlanket Apology

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 21 Apr 2012, 10:56 pm

Alan none of us will ever fully understand the issues surrounding Politics,sport,and a few other criteria which impact on rugby in South Africa.In fact the more South African expats that live here tell me, the more I realise I dont know,My best suggestion (and its only a suggestion) is keep away from bringing these topics into our rugby related conversations, Biltong doesnt need us chipping in with our two bobs worth,as he more than anyone knows how little we know.If he was offended I think he will get over it and move onto other issues.

Youve never harmed anyone doing the posts that you do,keep contributing,especially your promotion and support of the ABs as us Kiwis are a minority,but just avoid some SA issues.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down