The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers)

+8
Stonee21
Dr Gregory House MD
Crimey
Dx Dan.
Ent
boomdangle
Mr H
JamesLincs
12 posters

Go down

Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers) Empty Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers)

Post by JamesLincs Mon 30 Apr 2012, 4:20 am

that was brutal

im fairly certain most of what happened wasn't supposed to happen

im still very confused. it seems certain to me cena is injured. however im to assume neither man was supposed to bleed? and im also not sure whether it was planned to sign off with cena addressing the crowd?

i also dont understand the result of the match

one thing is for sure, lesnar is going to have to calm down!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers) Empty Re: Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers)

Post by Mr H Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:02 pm

Cena has the lead role for The Marine 3, so thats why he'll be taking time off. They're just using the injury angle for his absence, it also makes Lesnar look like a beast that he 'put out' the number one guy.

Lesnar does need to calm down though. I think he went OTT at times and fair play to Cena for remaining professional.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers) Empty Re: Can i get a jesus f****** christ!! (ER Spoilers)

Post by boomdangle Mon 30 Apr 2012, 2:11 pm

on the review i read this morning it mentioned about brock jumping or pretending to injure his knee then get up smiling and laughing, is this brock taking the p*ss out of wwe showing its fake or was it more to do with mocking cena.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 30 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

boomdangle wrote:on the review i read this morning it mentioned about brock jumping or pretending to injure his knee then get up smiling and laughing, is this brock taking the p*ss out of wwe showing its fake or was it more to do with mocking cena.

It was more to show what a beast he is. There was a slight botch of the jump from the steps in the middle of the ring to the ropes, he held his knee for a bit then 'walked it off' and was jumping about smiling waiting for cena to get up to attack him.

Brock sold everything, he got hit with the brass knuckles and an AA onto the stairs and stumbled up the ramp disorientated - he took a beating and KO off Velasquez and Overeem and was fresher just after the fight.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm

Can someone please give me a link as to where I can watch this? Everything has been taken off Youtube and Daily Motion at the moment

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

I have two views on Cena's speech on the end.

1. Cena is genuinely annoyed that he had to lose to The Rock at Wrestlemania, only for The Rock to leave etc. It could have been a big moment for Cena but instead they went down a route which so far doesn't seem to have any positive outcome.

2. The more cynical view is that they're trying to make Cena sound a bit like CM Punk, with insider references and fighting 'the man', to gain some of Punk's popularity.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

Personally I'm convinced that Cena's blood was intentional, there is a degree of seperation between the 2 men giving Cena plenty of time to blade before any obviously started to flow, the reason I think it was intentional was that, if it had been accidental why would the commentators continue to draw attention to it and why would brock continue to work that area when it was clear it was sensetive?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:31 pm

I'm so glad blood is coming back! You need it when selling a "vicious" match, too much and it ruins it but using it now and again to sell hardcore matches or a hell in the cell draws you in and makes the match much better and more believable.

As I said and will repeat, don't do a Flair and over use it! Just do it sparingly in big matches with spots as it really adds to the overall product and you can tell the difference when using fake blood.

Blading will always be a part of wrestling and so it should, just imagine SCSA in the sharpshooter without the "crimson mask". It just wouldn't be the same.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by dallym Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:54 pm

Mr H wrote:Cena has the lead role for The Marine 3, so thats why he'll be taking time off. They're just using the injury angle for his absence, it also makes Lesnar look like a beast that he 'put out' the number one guy.

Lesnar does need to calm down though. I think he went OTT at times and fair play to Cena for remaining professional.

I heard that the Miz was going to be in the next Marine. Headscratch Headscratch

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 30 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm

dallym wrote:
Mr H wrote:Cena has the lead role for The Marine 3, so thats why he'll be taking time off. They're just using the injury angle for his absence, it also makes Lesnar look like a beast that he 'put out' the number one guy.

I heard that the Miz was going to be in the next Marine. Headscratch Headscratch

I'd settle for miz winning a match currently.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 01 May 2012, 5:46 pm

I dont understand this ''well done to Cena'' aura going round this board right now. The main event was good, but it was basically a more brutal version of the I Quit match between Cena & Miz where Cena gets punished and dominated only for him to superman up and win which he got criticised for.

How is his match with Lesnar anymore different? The only thing Cena did well is that he sold better than usual

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 01 May 2012, 7:47 pm

I honestly don't understand how WWE want us to believe that a former UFC champion cannot beat the WWE poster boy. They are playing on Lesnar's UFC background, but this simply isn't going to work in the wreslting industry.

UFC is real, tough and bloody. Unfortunately we know as fans wrestling is not this at all. This is why that the result was ocmpletely unbelieveable and as good as it is to have a great wrestler like Lesnar back, imo, they need to drop the UFC background. Not completely though. This new submission is superb and can actually be sold in the wrestling industry, as perhaps a couple of knees and elbows. But Brock needs to focus on what he was when he first came to the WWE. He was so dominant but sold it well. I just don't see how he can lose due to his UFC background. What needed to happen was for Cena hit him with something that could genuinely sell as being something capable of knocking someone out, but, the fact he AA'd Lesnar on the steel steps is not something that is going to keep a man like Lesnar down for the 3 count. Just my opinion, but they need to focus more on the wrestler that is Lesnar not the MMA Lesnar. Fact is, Wrestling and MMA don't go together, simples.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 02 May 2012, 12:32 pm

This was an amazing match. I was left open mouthed for most of it thinking "Is this real? Have WWE just sent them out there and said 'go have a real fight' " - there were some great spots and both Cena and Lesnar performed brilliantly IMO. Its just where does Lesnar go from here that is the question.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 02 May 2012, 6:32 pm

you know what, i can actually believe the result of this match now. the other day, i didnt think it made sense that cena beat an mma fighter. but i can believe lesnar can lose an extreme rules match.

i commented on another post that lesnar didnt use a weapen offencely during the fight. however cena did. and in any world a chain to the head is going to do more damage than an f-5 (the wrestling move) therefore i can find it believable that the mma fighter lost.. however in any straight up wrestling match, brock lesnar shouldnt ever lose, not even to cena. however cena is the only believable full time wrestler who could beat cena. it is making me think whether lesnar will now go unbeaten until wrestlemania where he could bow out against undertaker, who i believe has an mma fighting style?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 03 May 2012, 12:22 am

didnt think it would be worth its own thread, but just have a look at this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBAUuFhgZM&feature=related

horrific chair shot
connecting headbutts? (going by the blood on lesnars forehead)
thrown into ring post, ribs first

even if those 3 things are exaggerated, kendrick still must of been hurting after that. his acting skills arent bad either :/

is anyone else of the opinion tha lesnar is too aggressive, and are there any other matches that you remember being quite brutal, involving lesnar?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down