The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictable Mania

5 posters

Go down

Predictable Mania  Empty Predictable Mania

Post by Tekkers Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

Triple H Vs Undertaker: Undertaker wins. Shawn Michael costs Hunter the match. Could we see a possible HBK return at Backlash? Sprinkle in some Kevin Nash? Who knows? All I know is that 19-0 is true... it’s damn true.

The Miz Vs John Cena: Raw ended with Cena over top of the Rock. So the traditional thing to do in wrestling is have Mania end with The Rock over Cena? But what about The Miz? Sorry to say but I think the WWE is going to screw the Awesome one in favor of The Purple One. John Cena beats The Miz then immediately puts the WWE title up against the Rock. Five minutes later, d]]The Rock leaves Atlanta with the belt.[/b] Tournament to crown the new champion at Backlash.

These are confirmed results from various sorces for tonights wrestlemania.

Pretty predictable stuff! What are your thoughts on what could possibly be a really weak mania.

Tekkers

Back to top Go down

Predictable Mania  Empty Re: Predictable Mania

Post by Bull Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:51 pm

I pretty much agree this years mania is very predictable but the Streak match normal is allways predicable , i dont see rock as champ but i see him costing cena the title hopefully this will happen and i see Christan costing edge

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by John-Original Name King Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

Damn IWC! Just sit back and enjoy a great show like you did 10 years ago. Remember? When you used to love it? These guys are gonna go out and put on the best damn match they can, so sit back, grab a can, put your feet up and enjoy yourself! Stop trying to predict everything and say how it should have been written differently, just watch and enjoy!

John-Original Name King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:20 am

John-Original Name King wrote:Damn IWC! Just sit back and enjoy a great show like you did 10 years ago. Remember? When you used to love it? These guys are gonna go out and put on the best damn match they can, so sit back, grab a can, put your feet up and enjoy yourself! Stop trying to predict everything and say how it should have been written differently, just watch and enjoy!

Here here!!

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Mon 04 Apr 2011, 4:26 am

Tekkers wrote:Triple H Vs Undertaker: Undertaker wins. Shawn Michael costs Hunter the match. Could we see a possible HBK return at Backlash? Sprinkle in some Kevin Nash? Who knows? All I know is that 19-0 is true... it’s damn true.

The Miz Vs John Cena: Raw ended with Cena over top of the Rock. So the traditional thing to do in wrestling is have Mania end with The Rock over Cena? But what about The Miz? Sorry to say but I think the WWE is going to screw the Awesome one in favor of The Purple One. John Cena beats The Miz then immediately puts the WWE title up against the Rock. Five minutes later, d]]The Rock leaves Atlanta with the belt.[/b] Tournament to crown the new champion at Backlash.

These are confirmed results from various sorces for tonights wrestlemania.

Pretty predictable stuff! What are your thoughts on what could possibly be a really weak mania.

http://www.inbeforethelock.com/oldimages/smilies/thread-fail-stamp.gif

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down