The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed

+2
You Already Know That!
Samo
6 posters

Go down

*Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed Empty *Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

A partial WWE WrestleMania 27 script has been leaked out. The partial script reveals the match order and Jim Ross' involvement with the event. Here is what we've been able to come up with so far:

The following four matches are scheduled to go last at tonight's event. Jim Ross will call all four of these matches.

Jim Ross is scheduled to come out to call the Lawler vs. Cole match.

The Lawler-Cole match will then be followed by Triple H vs. The Undertaker.

The 'Taker-Triple H match will then be followed by the 8-Man WWE tag-team match.

The John Cena vs. Miz match will close the event. The Rock will be getting physical in this.

Josh Matthews is scheduled to call the show. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler alongside Josh Matthews and possibly Booker T will be calling the event up until their match.

Source: Wrestlinginc Click Here

JR calling the last 4 matches BAH GAWD

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed Empty Re: *Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed

Post by Samo Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:03 pm

Surprised their putting the tag match so close to the end. I suppose the punters need a smoke/drink/toilet break.

My monies on Bryan/Sheamus opening the show.

Also, I'd love a repeat of the Rock screwing Bulldog, but to Cena obv.

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE ROCK COUNTS TO 3!

Samo

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed Empty Re: *Spoiler* Last 4 match order revealed

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Yeh, i thought the Taker match would be in the middle of the two belts.
Unless there is a surprise in store for the Corre match?

Back to top Go down

Post by You Already Know That! Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:10 pm

We hear all these supposed line ups each year and they are all different on each website, so I wouldn't bet on that being 100% correct. I would have thought the WHC match would have been in the last four but the tag match being on second last does make sense as if HHH v Taker is brilliant then they need a filler match before putting on Cena v Miz as it may suck the life out of the crowd.....who by the way I really hope are into this event. The crowd last year was damn near awful and it takes away a lot of the excitement of the show when they are silent. (First post on site haha)

You Already Know That!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

Welcome to the board YAKT thumbsup
I like that abbreviation Very Happy

Im hoping the crowd is pumped up as well.
You joining us on the chat box from 11pm? It will appear at the top of the main forum page.

Back to top Go down

Post by You Already Know That! Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

Thanks. I should be on the chat box at 11, however I will be leaving at 12 to give the event my full attention. Main question for the chat box would be with all the folk demanding a Cena heel turn, well I can't be the only one confused as to how they do it?

Beat up Miz? That's not going to work
Beat up Rock? That won't work as he done that on Raw and it's obvious that the great one will want revenge (as per Twitter), so Cena will fight back.

What does he do for this massive heel turn? Put the Michael Cole match on last and help him win? Give Austin the stunner and destroy him with a steal chair while Vince runs about like a maniac? lol

You Already Know That!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

were you on 606 m8?

Back to top Go down

Post by You Already Know That! Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

I go on 606 at work 9-5 to pass the time and read a lot of the posts, however I never posted on it as I thought it was poorly moderated and would only join if it became a proper phpBB or similar forum where users can be banned as the majority of it was full of people having keyboard fights.

You Already Know That!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

apparently some matches had to be shortened when Mr McMahon reviewed the script too make the cena v miz match longer and apparently the hhh vs taker is a soft match

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:37 pm

Regarding Cena getting a heel turn.
I really don't think it'd take much. They older fans boo him anyway, the only ones to turn against him are the kids and that really isn't hard to do, a few extra unneccesary chairs shots to show he's now using heel tactics, sticking it to the fans who've always backed him.
WWE rarely need 'reasons', if they wish to turn him, they'll turn him.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:40 pm

Please Ross call HHH taker. Pleeeeeeeaaassee

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:50 pm

If Ross calls the HHH match I can see him turning heel, Ross is the best person to get it over ala 99-01 era

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down