The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler)

4 posters

Go down

knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler) Empty knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler)

Post by Mr Video Man Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:51 pm

spoiler:

I know some people aren't a big fan of womens matches but I just watched this on challenge and I thought it was a really good match.

which got me thinking why do womens matches not get the respect they deserve compared to the mens matches? people treat women in wrestling as something good to look at and the wrestling should be left to the men when the girls can go as good as the guys can and put on just as good a match if not better sometimes............so 606v2 universe maybe you can answer this for me. why has womens wrestling gone so far downhill that its now considered a toilet break when they are having a match on screen whereas years ago where you had lita vs trish for example where they put on good matches and from memory people were really into the feud and enjoyed it? why has womens wrestling declined over the years?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler) Empty Re: knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 am

Honestly, I think it was a great match by womens standards, but if two men executed the moves they did and did the spots so telegraphed as in this match then I dont think it would get rave reviews. 

Gail Kim is brilliant and Taryn Terrell is ever improving dont get me wrong, but it wasnt as slick as it could be. I did watch it though, which is a huge change from my usual routine. 

The talent is up there, probably because of the poor focus in using it. I should go back and watch Gail Kim vs Kong, which was apparently a great feud. 

Both companies are guilty of mismanagement and only hiring people to put in small clothes. Then the talent that they actually pick up gets spread thin against poor wrestlers and the fact there are so few women picked up that each company only gets a few decent ones. 

If you were to have an inter-promotion WWE/TNA womens division then you could hand pick a really decent set of wrestlers id imagine. Least TNA have the balls to do stories for women that have basis outside of just I AM PRETTIER THAN YOU or YOU MADE ME SAD ABOUT A BOY like WWE do

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler) Empty Re: knockouts ladder match (spoiler) (spoiler)

Post by Adam D Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:26 am

I agree with Mr Wilkers on the above. It was brilliant for a womans match but compared to most ladder matches it wasnt amazing.

Having said that, I prefered it to at least two of the ladder matches on the WWE PPV!

I really liked the ending but one thing I am curious about, is that the PPV Knockout match is now Heel vs Heel.

I see Taryn being thrown back into the mix somehow.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Just watched it, great match. TNA TNA TNA!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down