The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour

2 posters

Go down

TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour Empty TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour

Post by Enforcer Mon 14 May 2012, 10:22 am

• Lockdown steel cage comes to the UK and Ireland for first time ever
• Wembley show to be broadcast on Challenge TV and around the world
• Live events also set for Dublin, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester

TNA 'Road to Lockdown' Poster
Spoiler:

LONDON, ENGLAND (May 14, 2012): TNA IMPACT WRESTLING returns to the UK and Ireland in January 2013 for the ‘Road To Lockdown' Tour - promising fans a steel cage match on every show.

The action-packed live events will take place in Dublin (January 21), Glasgow (23), Nottingham (24), Manchester (25) and at London's Wembley Arena (26). The show at Wembley will see two episodes of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING taped for broadcast in more than 120 countries around the globe, including on Challenge TV in the UK and Ireland.

Worldwide wrestling stars announced for the five events include Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Velvet Sky and Gail Kim. Many more top names will be added in the coming months.

TNA President Dixie Carter said: "Our wonderful fans in the UK and Ireland have made us their number one rated wrestling show once again - and this tour is our way of saying thank you.

"This is the first time that the Lockdown steel cage has ever left US soil. Those matches will really be something special.

"Taping TNA IMPACT WRESTLING at Wembley this January was a high point in the 10 year history of this company, so coming back in 2013 is something everyone is looking forward to."

Tickets for the four UK shows go on sale at 9am on Friday May 25, with Irish tickets on sale from Tuesday May 22. Tickets can be bought from www.gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 826 2826. Full details of the UK and Ireland events are:

Monday January 21Dublin National Stadium0818 719 300
Wednesday January 23Glasgow Braehead Arena0844 499 9990
Thursday January 24Nottingham Capital FM Arena0844 412 4624
Friday January 25Manchester Arena0844 847 8000
Saturday January 26London Wembley Arena0844 815 0815

Jeff Hardy hits a Swanton Bomb from the Steel Cage at Lockdown
Spoiler:

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour Empty Re: TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 14 May 2012, 3:17 pm

Should be good.

I notice they included Storm's name on the poster...guess he won't be spending too much more time on his farm. Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour Empty Re: TNA IMPACT Wrestling Announces ‘Road To Lockdown’ Tour

Post by Enforcer Mon 14 May 2012, 4:00 pm

I know WWE always put all their active wrestlers on the advertising with the clause that it is subject to change. I would imagine he'll be back well before then regardless!

There aren't any dates close to me, but I may look at going to one anyway.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down