The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back.

4 posters

Go down

I'm back. Empty I'm back.

Post by Seifer Almasy Thu 17 May - 23:49

Yes, as you will doubtless be happy to hear, I am back! I don't intend to post as much I used to, I have my own forum and I am busy these days, but I should be here now and then to share my frustrations, joys and of course, statistics.

I am already anticipating the chorus of boo's but like Williams I will take it on the chin. thumbsup This seems to be a nice small forum and there is no way I want associating with that dreadful little clique at Snookerisland.... I spend most days on Facebook Oncue speaking to Eirebilly and the like... a nice place for debate too, because it is easy to fire off the Wind Up Merchants.

So, that brings me on to what's new? Well Ale Yahoo RONNIE IS WORLD CHAMPION Yahoo Ale that's a good start! It was nice to see him prove the doubters wrong and make the haters writhe in agony... Everyone wrote him off, but I continually pointed out that he was playing some really good stuff, just missing the killer edge. When his long game returned I tipped him for the title:

welcometooncue.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/crucible-countdown-fans-prediction.html

I don't usually do that with Ronnie because he is liable to lose it at any minute, but with the help of his doctor, he really did seem to have the game to contend. And he did contend. To go through 3 former world champions, the current masters champion among them, was an excellent feat.

I felt most sorry for Stevens... he played his arse off and was worthy of a final. I really want him to win the World Champ at some point, he is the biggest underachiever in the game imho. Instead we got Carter who played to grind the game down under orders from Ebdon... it wasn't going to work because O'Sullivan was not for breaking this year and he had a 90% tournament safety success himself. Sadly, Carter's game plan deprived of us a proper final.. but that's that.

I suppose I should leave you with a my Snooker success statistics:
rocketronnie.net/stats/Most_Successful.htm

If there are any mistakes, do let me know. Note that I have separated majors from non majors. I did a similar one for tennis which I may as well post on this forum!

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back.

Post by eirebilly Fri 18 May - 9:18

Welcome back Seifer. I said in the match thread that Carters tactics (given to him by Ebdon) was enough to get him to the final but was not the tactics that would challenge Ronnie in a final. I think that he should have played his more natural attacking game. That may have pushed Ronnie a little harder.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayrshirebhoy Fri 18 May - 22:49

The snooker forum must be picking up, the trolls are coming.

Ayrshirebhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Sat 19 May - 3:07

Thank you for that constructive post.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayrshirebhoy Sat 19 May - 11:06

You want constructive? Ok here goes, this place does not tolerate the kind of trolling that's got you kicked, blocked and banned from everywhere else.
Try, and you'll find that out pretty quickly. Otherwise welcome to 606v2.

Ayrshirebhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 19 May - 11:08

A familiar face. Hello.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Sat 19 May - 15:42

I never got banned or blocked for trolling anywhere, quite simply because I have never trolled anywhere. I have debated harshly, I have responded to nasty cliques in the past, but never trolling. In fact, it is fair to say that at 606 I was the one being trolled, and no moderator did his job properly allowing them to do as they pleased.

Of course, your like have turned every thread into a battle ground (and you have tried to do it right here on this thread ALREADY). Luckily, I no longer go down that route, so you are now placed on foe. Have a nice day Wink

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 21 May - 7:37

Ayrshire. We all had our moments on the original 606 but this is a new place and a place where everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt OK
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down