The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canterbury competition

2 posters

Go down

Canterbury competition Empty Canterbury competition

Post by Adam D Tue 22 May 2012, 8:30 pm

I am in the process of arranging a competition with Canterbury which I will provide details of very shortly.

However in the meantime, they have informed me of another competition that they are running which sounds pretty amazing. The details are below:

Go behind the scenes with the RAF Spitfires, Rugby 7s Team & the BBMF

Canterbury are proud kit sponsors of the RAF Spitfires, a rugby 7’s team made up of serving RAF members. On Monday 28th May 2012 the team will be modeling their latest Canterbury kit by taking part in a photo shoot at RAF Coningsby with the aircraft of the BBMF (Battle of Britain Memorial Flight) and you could be there!

Canterbury are giving two lucky fans, along with one friend, the opportunity to go behind the scenes of the photo shoot and meet the RAF Spitfires Rugby 7s team and get up close to the BBMF.

The photo shoot comes at a great time for fans of the RAF and BBMF as it takes place in the week leading up to the official Queen’s Golden Jubilee weekend of which the RAF and BBMF will be a part of, in the flypast of Buckingham Palace.

To enter simply visit the Canterbury Facebook page and post under the RAF Photoshoot competiton the answer to the question.

If you want to see the kit, then visit the v2 journal here - http://v2journal.com/raf-spitfires-canterbury-competition.html

The kits look stunning:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Canterbury competition Empty Re: Canterbury competition

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue 22 May 2012, 8:42 pm

Good to see those three Kiwis everywhere.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 9:00 pm

Are they the kits? I have a 7's shirt with that design (a third choice kit) that was last seasons and this seasons is meant to be with actual images of Spitfires in formation on (when everyone that sees me in one says they prefer this seasons too).

The kits are generally that light blue as a shirt instead of a vest (home), black as a change strip and the new spitfires on as an alternate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down