The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paul "ecw" heyman

4 posters

Go down

paul "ecw" heyman Empty paul "ecw" heyman

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 25 May 2012 - 22:16

i just watched the rise and fall of ecw on the dailymotion website and it made me realise how far heyman has fallen. he has gone from running a successful wrestling company which was on tv and ppv to now doing interviews for the heyman hussle on youtube. how has he managed to go from being an owner of 1 of the best wrestling companys to ever exist (ecw) to being an interviewer for heyman hustle? where did it al start going downhill for him?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

paul "ecw" heyman Empty Re: paul "ecw" heyman

Post by Crimey Fri 25 May 2012 - 22:26

He's supposedly awful with finances which had a big part as to why ECW failed. I imagine he's probably pretty bad with his own finances, hence why he's had to return to the WWE.

He's also too stubborn for his own good. He would often clash with Vince creatively, particularly in the revival of ECW where he argued with Vince as to the direction of the show, especially December to Dismember. Vince wanted to take out Sabu and replace him with Hardcore Holly in the Extreme Elimination Chamber and have Bobby Lashley win the title. Heyman wanted to see CM Punk win by beating Big Show by submission. It led to Heyman being fired and the eventual demise of the ECW brand.

Ironically, the WWE probably should have listened to him as Lashley would leave a few months later and CM Punk would eventually become one of their biggest stars.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unbeatable Georgey Groves Sat 26 May 2012 - 0:21

I love heyman, some of his promo's are just priceless
Unbeatable Georgey Groves
Unbeatable Georgey Groves

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 26 May 2012 - 18:52

The man should never have been in full control of ECW. Creatively speaking, fair enough, the guy's a genius, but financially...well that's a whole other story.

What WWE should have recognised is just how good he is creatively when they recreated ECW (the word recreated used very loosely). Heyman on creative with Vinnie Mac on finance. Now that, kids, is what you'd call a dream scenario.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down