The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley

2 posters

Go down

Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley Empty Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley

Post by tonks1982 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 11:51 am

Peter Quillin was born on June 22, 1983 in Chicago. He is a US-American middleweight boxer who is touted as a good prospect due to his spectacular power. In April 2010, Quillin moved from New York City to Los Angeles to train with 4-time trainer of the year Freddie Roach.

How did you get into boxing and what age did you start going to the gym?

A friend of mine named Keyonne started boxing and he brought me in the gym and I liked it. That was age of 15, but I couldn't afford it. Months later after my mom realized how much I loved boxing she gave me a catalog and told me to pick out some equipment. The rest was history...

http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/12999-peter-quillin-chats-with-ringnews24-ahead-of-his-april-29th-clash-with-jesse-brinkley.html#ixzz1Ie2MfJfU

tonks1982

Back to top Go down

Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley Empty Re: Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:13 pm

Welcome aboard, tonks.

Out of interest, are you affiliated to ringnews24.com ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley Empty Re: Peter Quillin chats with Ringnews24 ahead of his April 29th clash with Jesse Brinkley

Post by tonks1982 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:20 pm

I found the ringnews site via twitter and i read a few of there interviews which i found interesting

I'm a Quillin follower on twitter and fan ,trying to get him some publicity as not many know of him

hes got a difficult journey a head of him with the likes of froch,ward, etc... in front on him

tonks1982

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:23 pm

tonks1982 wrote:hes got a difficult journey a head of him with the likes of froch,ward, etc... in front on him

He certainly does, mate.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by tonks1982 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
tonks1982 wrote:hes got a difficult journey a head of him with the likes of froch,ward, etc... in front on him

He certainly does, mate.

He may have to change weight to go onto great things, i wonder how Golden Boy will move him forward

tonks1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down