The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams

+4
invisiblecoolers
hawkeye
laverfan
jersey
8 posters

Go down

Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams  Empty Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams

Post by jersey Sun 27 May 2012, 5:15 pm

http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/column_novak-djokovic-will-rule-for-next-3-years_1693764

jersey

Back to top Go down

Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams  Empty Re: Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams

Post by jersey Sun 27 May 2012, 5:17 pm

Novak Djokovic will rule for next 3 years
Greenstone Lobo | Saturday, May 26, 2012

He is already No 1 and upcoming events will only continue to increase the gap between him and the rest. Novak Djokovic will reign supreme for the next three years.

The Serbian has an extraordinary horoscope with ‘Planet-Z’, a powerful exoplanet, in greatest exaltation in his horoscope. ‘Planet-Z’ has propelled him into the highest echelons of fame and made him one of the greatest ever. Djokovic has his personal planets in Taurus and Pisces. While Taurus is responsible for his aggression and consistency, Pisces blesses him with agility and fluidity. The combination of these two fun loving zodiac signs gives him the jovial personality.

Novak is currently going through the best phase of his life astrologically. Saturn has transited and got exalted in Libra, his 11th house of labhasthan and it would be a ‘profitable’ phase until the middle of 2015.

Expect him to add another 6-8 Grand Slams in this three-year period and end up with a total tally beyond 15 by the time he retires. Djokovic, who plays well on any surface, has the best chances to displace the king of clay Rafael Nadal in the 2012 French Open. His 43-match winning streak was halted in French Open last year by Roger Federer. But Djokovic will win this time if and when they meet this year. He will also have a superior win ratio from now onwards whenever the two meet in any event.

Djoko has high chances of improving upon his Beijing bronze in the London Olympics. He would win at least the silver if not a gold. His ventures in restaurant, real estate and entertainment would flourish and he would later become a business mogul.

—Lobo is a Mumbai-based astrologer

jersey

Back to top Go down

Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams  Empty Re: Indian Astrologer predicts Nole will win more than 15 slams

Post by jersey Sun 27 May 2012, 5:21 pm

I have been telling you guys that Djokovic will be the GOAT eventually. He will win beyond 15 slams. More than 15 which could in the end be 17/18 slams and he will be the GOAT. OK

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon 28 May 2012, 4:17 am

There is an astrologer from the Spanish isle of Mallorca, named Uncle Toni, who may have a different opinion. Any Greek Oracles or British Druids on 606v2?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon 28 May 2012, 6:39 am

Wow! That's great news for Nole. I wonder if he has to continue to avoid glutton? Forgive my ignorance but where exactly is planet Z? And what is an "exoplanet"?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 28 May 2012, 6:52 am

Arent you the same guy who said Djoko 2012 = Mats of some x year Laugh , so all is speculation, it may or may not come true, but nothing to get over excited about it.

I am an astrologer too, and I say Roger Federer to lift FO 2012, even Roger will find it funny [tats the reality]. Very Happy

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 28 May 2012, 6:55 am

jersey wrote:I have been telling you guys that Djokovic will be the GOAT eventually. He will win beyond 15 slams. More than 15 which could in the end be 17/18 slams and he will be the GOAT. OK
To be fair, you have, and I can see why you're excited at this proof that you are correct.

I noticed, by the way, that you appear to have entered a period where your guiding exoplanet, or Head, has moved into Uranus and looks likely to be stuck there for some time.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 May 2012, 8:19 am

I know how you feel. I keep telling my friends that Djokovic is a goat. The 4 legs are a dead giveaway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Mon 28 May 2012, 8:25 am

Can this bloke on planet Z count to 50 .. he might see 6 numbers for me for next week´s lottery coz I dont think I will be around long enough to see Nole get to 15

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Mon 28 May 2012, 8:36 am

Haha BB, cosmic!
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon 28 May 2012, 8:45 am

Thread of the year, already!!!
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon 28 May 2012, 2:41 pm

Jahu wrote:Thread of the year, already!!!

Need some lighter moments like this article during Ten(ni)se slams, Jahu. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jersey Wed 30 May 2012, 12:20 pm

Bump.

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by jersey Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:28 pm

Bump.

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down