The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it.

+11
wow_junky
BALTIMORA
Boxtthis
Rowley
azania
The Galveston Giant
HumanWindmill
coxy0001
88Chris05
Scottrf
D4thincarnation
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it. - Page 2 Empty Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it.

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcAmrbUVqo

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12SabgDVVg

Can't wait for this fight Yahoo

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:26 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:No I called that fight spot on

---------------------------------

"I will be putting a MONSTER bet on Mosley by KO"

Then what happened next?

Windy, please just lock it!

Yeah and even though I put a bet of Mosley to win by KO, Windy still thinks I wrote Mosley off, go figure.

It was AFTER the fight that you trashed Floyd.

D4, you can personally insult me - the right wing dig - all you like. I have a thick skin. However, I am speaking the TRUTH about your comments in the wake of Mosley v Mayweather, and I am reminding you that others remember what you said, also.

I asked you to be consistent, and I am asking you again, for the sake of EVERYBODY, to be so.

D4,

I will reiterate Windy's comments.

You've taken one thread and created nothing short of farcical debate which has been strewn with false claims and an obtrusive viewpoint on certain figher.

This thread is for Manny v Mosley, i don't expect to see it degenerate into another article on Manny v Floyd.

If you have any other issues, refer to my boxing announcement of PM myself or Windy.

KB

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 of Fight Camp 360, if any of you missed it.

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm

D4, having not long ago stumbled across one of your old ramblings from just AFTER the Mayweather-Mosley fight, I could very easily stick them up over here (in the hope that it might force you to stop spouting this bile of yours) and make you look even more daft than you're currently making yourself look. Please mate, don't make me do that, stop insulting our intelligence and stop claiming you haven't contradicted yourself or shown double standards when it comes to the Mosley-Pacquiao-Mayweather triangle.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm

Feel free to go back and see who pulled the article off topic because it certainly wasn't D4.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:36 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:I reckon I'll be sure to put a MONSTER bet on Mosley by KO, given his apparent rejuvenation...

Yeah it is definitely worth a bet. Will put a bet on Mosley to win by KO, with his known punching power and Pacquiao open style it is most definitely well worth a bet.

Yeah I agree Roach just doesn't seem to be too great at training defense into guys.

Yeah Roach seems to favour a more attacking style, but then again so does Pacquiao, I guess thats why the work so well together.

Indeed, Pacquiao has had a lot of success for such a limited guy.

Luckily he is blessed with natural talents.

Just not defense. Or the ability to be a 'two-handed' fighter.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Just not defense. Or the ability to be a 'two-handed' fighter.
Au contraire: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/turtleshelldefense.jpg/

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

In all fairness Chris those comments were probably posted before Dorien discovered the secret of eternal youth. You can hardly make reasonable comparisons between the two. Seems inevitable that once a fighter has discovered this secret he will perform better. I am all for criticism of D4 when it is valid but on the back of Dorien's remarkable discovery we perhaps have to allow for some shifting in D4's stance.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:42 pm

Scottrf wrote:Feel free to go back and see who pulled the article off topic because it certainly wasn't D4.

The mods should make note of this...

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:43 pm

Scottrf wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:Just not defense. Or the ability to be a 'two-handed' fighter.
Au contraire: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/turtleshelldefense.jpg/

Like it. It's amazing to think that with those same two destructive hands he's cradled newborn children, and with them all the innocence in the world. And probably picked flowers too, and helped old ladies across the road. Ooh, that bad man Mr Mosley is really gonna get it in the ring, come May.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:43 pm

wow_junky wrote:
Scottrf wrote:Feel free to go back and see who pulled the article off topic because it certainly wasn't D4.

Why?

We're not accusing anyone. We're making sure this doesn't even start heading down that route. That particular comment applies to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:45 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

Then what happened next?

Yeah and even though I put a bet of Mosley to win by KO, Windy still thinks I wrote Mosley off, go figure.

D4

The point was that you made that "prediction" before they signed, such is your rather worrying dislike and constant need to put down a certain fighter.

You then spent the build up telling us how easy it would be. I even wrote a thread called "No excuses" and at no point did you pick Mosley. I can dig it out if you want? Because this is the point Windy is making - contradictory comments is why everyone has a problem with you. By all means keep going with it though, with any luck you'll just get all your threads locked once you start going off on one with said contradictory nonsense

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

King Beer wrote:
wow_junky wrote:

Why?

We're not accusing anyone. We're making sure this doesn't even start heading down that route. That particular comment applies to everyone.

This thread is meant to be about Pacquiao v Mosely, correct? Yet already it's turned into a mud slinging contest and it wasn't D4 who started it. It's all well and good chastising D4 for having silly view about Pacquiao and I know a lot of people just want him to admit to Pacquiao's faults or something, but when there are also far too many posters who are content to bait him and derail threads without even attempting to debate with other posters who aren't D4.

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:04 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Then what happened next?

D4

The point was that you made that "prediction" before they signed, such is your rather worrying dislike and constant need to put down a certain fighter.

You then spent the build up telling us how easy it would be. I even wrote a thread called "No excuses" and at no point did you pick Mosley. I can dig it out if you want? Because this is the point Windy is making - contradictory comments is why everyone has a problem with you. By all means keep going with it though, with any luck you'll just get all your threads locked once you start going off on one with said contradictory nonsense

Yes but within a week of the fight I still put down a bet for Mosley to win by KO, not a monster bet but enough to cover Mayweather UD. Just like I will for this fight. Mosley is a huge puncher and has a significant size advantage and with those odds you can't turn it down.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

wow_junky wrote:
King Beer wrote:
wow_junky wrote:

Why?

This thread is meant to be about Pacquiao v Mosely, correct? Yet already it's turned into a mud slinging contest and it wasn't D4 who started it. It's all well and good chastising D4 for having silly view about Pacquiao and I know a lot of people just want him to admit to Pacquiao's faults or something, but when there are also far too many posters who are content to bait him and derail threads without even attempting to debate with other posters who aren't D4.

I agree.

Windy above, asked for this thread to be kept civil and debate the topic.

The topic is about the first fight camp 360 for Pacquiao/Mosley

The topic IS NOT D4's posting history.

It can be brought up, but if the sole point is to make continued digs at D4 - this is unacceptable.

Please keep all posts on topic.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:10 pm

This is an utterly pointless article, didn't you post this exact same thing a few days ago?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:10 pm

If anyone has watched the show as yet, what did they make of the question and answer bit at the presser with the fans?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm

wow_junky wrote:
King Beer wrote:
wow_junky wrote:

Why?

wow_junky,

With all due respect, I tried to nip this in the bud right at the front end of the thread and appealed to EVERYBODY to play the game.

We must all respect each other, but that INCLUDES being honest in our debates. Perhaps we should remind ourselves that by reading some of D4's OWN WORDS about Mosley v Mayweather, and then ask ourselves if these are consistent with his stance on Mosley v Pacquiao :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A68232918

Interesting exercise, too, to read what he REALLY thought of Mosley's win over Margarito, which he has been bigging up today. If needs be I could provide a link for that, also.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

I know a lot of people just want him to admit to Pacquiao's faults or something,

He has/did, Manny touching gloves at the beginning of rounds against Clotty or Margarito!

Yes but within a week of the fight I still put down a bet for Mosley to win by KO, not a monster bet but enough to cover Mayweather UD. Just like I will for this fight. Mosley is a huge puncher and has a significant size advantage and with those odds you can't turn it down.

Come on admit it, it was a monster bet!
That aside D4 thanks for posting the link I'll check it out later. How many episodes do they generally make for the big fights? I dont have sky so I'll be catching up on youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:21 pm

Windy

I know D4 will say black is white to defend Pacquiao, but he is pretty harmless and I think the efforts to show him up won't work, especially whilst everyone keeps biting and turning threads into slanging matches. He'd be a far less effective WUM if people just ignored him or accepted the difference of opinions and moved on to debate with someone else.

I guess he just doesn't rile me up the same way he does others!

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

In all fairness Wow and Scott many of us have tried to debate the subject of Manny and all issues around him for many a time with D4 and keep being bombarded by the usual collection of half truths, speculation and the kind of partisanship that would shame a 12 year old Justin Beiber fan.

Given this has now metamorphosised into plain contradictions of his previous stances and positions can hardly blame those of us who choose to mock him rather than involve ourselves in one of the most futile and frustrating exercises imaginable.

His stance on Dorien is nonsense, you know it I know it and deep down he knows it, he was a shot old man when losing to Floyd 12 months but now he is fighting Manny he is a fighter not only reborn but one who can apparently reverse the ageing process. The really tragic thing is, as Windy has easily demonstrated it takes anyone of us all of five minutes of trawling 606 to prove this.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

Maybe I should make my point clearer.

I was backing Windy's comment about contradictions as this was the reason the last thread was locked.

My point about the thread going off topic is not solely aimed at D4 it's a reminder to all of you which is also what Windy stated before the thread derailed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
wow_junky wrote:
King Beer wrote:
wow_junky wrote:

Why?

wow_junky,

With all due respect, I tried to nip this in the bud right at the front end of the thread and appealed to EVERYBODY to play the game.

We must all respect each other, but that INCLUDES being honest in our debates. Perhaps we should remind ourselves that by reading some of D4's OWN WORDS about Mosley v Mayweather, and then ask ourselves if these are consistent with his stance on Mosley v Pacquiao :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A68232918

Interesting exercise, too, to read what he REALLY thought of Mosley's win over Margarito, which he has been bigging up today. If needs be I could provide a link for that, also.

And when have I said Mosley is not old for a boxer.

But like Wow_Junky has said this thread is not about my posting history it about episode 1 of Fight Camp 360.

Have you watch the program and want to comment on it?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

Really don't see why D4 should get a free pass. He has, without hyperbole, ruined more threads than I care to remember on this site, and that's not even taking in to account his original 606 history. But for some reason, certain people all of a sudden seem to think we should treat him like a head of a political correctness organization would treat a black midget wearing a turban in a wheelchair with a mental condition.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

sohotnot wrote:I know a lot of people just want him to admit to Pacquiao's faults or something,

He has/did, Manny touching gloves at the beginning of rounds against Clotty or Margarito!

Come on admit it, it was a monster bet!
That aside D4 thanks for posting the link I'll check it out later. How many episodes do they generally make for the big fights? I dont have sky so I'll be catching up on youtube.

4 episodes, I think are planned, weekly leading up to the fight.

The first episode is called hype, and shows the circus that surrounds Pacquiao and how he is the face of boxing at the moment.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

Rowley, mods et all

Sorry - I'm derailing the thread further, I'll stop! Personally, I just find the anti-Pac brigade far far more irritating than D4 and more often than not ruin my debates!

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:31 pm

wow_junky wrote:Rowley, mods et all

Sorry - I'm derailing the thread further, I'll stop! Personally, I just find the anti-Pac brigade far far more irritating than D4 and more often than not ruin my debates!

Not at all, wow_junky.

Your views are absolutely relevant, and other Pacquiao fans, such as yourself, HAVE been caught in the crossfire. That's why it's ESSENTIAL that we solve this at source and start afresh.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

Should ask yourself is it really anti Pacquiao?

Agree with Chris, no matter what the admins or mods say, no debate that involves D4 and Pacquiao is going to illicit sensible responses

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:34 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:

Not at all, wow_junky.

Your views are absolutely relevant, and other Pacquiao fans, such as yourself, HAVE been caught in the crossfire. That's why it's ESSENTIAL that we solve this at source and start afresh.

And you think it ok for you to derail the thread and threaten to lock it if I don't agree with you on an off topic point.

Have you seen the show or are you planning to watch it?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Really don't see why D4 should get a free pass. He has, without hyperbole, ruined more threads than I care to remember on this site, and that's not even taking in to account his original 606 history. But for some reason, certain people all of a sudden seem to think we should treat him like a head of a political correctness organization would treat a black midget wearing a turban in a wheelchair with a mental condition.
Not at all, just consistency. He gets criticised for taking articles off topic, how many here have responded to the article, and how many have tried the same points scoring we get on all his threads? He contradicts himself, so do other people, do we need reminding of it on every thread whether its relevant to the topic or not?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:39 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Not at all, wow_junky.

And you think it ok for you to derail the thread and threaten to lock it if I don't agree with you on an off topic point.

I threatened to lock the thread IF YOU MOVED THE GOALPOSTS, which is a different thing altogether.

I am not obliged to watch the show. I AM OBLIGED to try to keep the peace here, for the benefit of everybody, including you. That is all I am trying to do.

I notice that you have not found it necessary to withdraw your insult, incidentally. Perhaps it is as well that I was your target, rather than somebody quicker to anger.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

how many bum lickers does manny have in this vid? the people in the photoshoot instantly forgive him for being late when he turns up -the man has his bottom wiped from noon to night and surrounds himself with yes men.

even roach is guilty of it, as he'd be nothing much without his star pupil.

'manny time' .............

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Really don't see why D4 should get a free pass. He has, without hyperbole, ruined more threads than I care to remember on this site, and that's not even taking in to account his original 606 history. But for some reason, certain people all of a sudden seem to think we should treat him like a head of a political correctness organization would treat a black midget wearing a turban in a wheelchair with a mental condition.

A homosexual midget from an ethnic minority, differently abled, with complicated needs and a non-majority religious belief I think you'll find that is 88Chris05.

Anyway - as Scott said - its consitency. d4 hasn't removed this debate from topic through his words - rather, the debate has gone off topic due to his presence and the reaction to him. This needs regulation as well.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Not at all, wow_junky.

I threatened to lock the thread IF YOU MOVED THE GOALPOSTS, which is a different thing altogether.

I am not obliged to watch the show. I AM OBLIGED to try to keep the peace here, for the benefit of everybody, including you. That is all I am trying to do.

I notice that you have not found it necessary to withdraw your insult, incidentally. Perhaps it is as well that I was your target, rather than somebody quicker to anger.

You are a poster as well, I thought you might like to comment on the topic and if you were to view the episode you would be able to give your views.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

In fairness this thread IS pretty much a repeat of his thread which originally mentioned the 360 episodes, albeit with new added links.

For the record, I haven't watched the programme yet, and I'm not sure if I will. After all, it's most likely the same propaganda we usually hear. "Pacquiao isn't focusing on the fight", "Pacquiao has been playing basketball instead of training", "Worst training camp EVER", and so on, until fight night comes around and we start to hear "Pacquiao is in his best form yet", followed by the expected beating of old man Share, probably with Pacquiao holding him up for the latter half, in order that the gullible fanboys swallow the hype.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Not at all, wow_junky.

You are a poster as well, I thought you might like to comment on the topic and if you were to view the episode you would be able to give your views.

I might very well get round to watching it, D4, and offering my comments afterward.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

OasisBFC wrote:how many bum lickers does manny have in this vid? the people in the photoshoot instantly forgive him for being late when he turns up -the man has his bottom wiped from noon to night and surrounds himself with yes men.

even roach is guilty of it, as he'd be nothing much without his star pupil.

'manny time' .............

Do you see over confidence being a problem for Manny. Manny still seems humble though and his mega success had not made him an egomaniac.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:48 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:In fairness this thread IS pretty much a repeat of his thread which originally mentioned the 360 episodes, albeit with new added links.

For the record, I haven't watched the programme yet, and I'm not sure if I will. After all, it's most likely the same propaganda we usually hear. "Pacquiao isn't focusing on the fight", "Pacquiao has been playing basketball instead of training", "Worst training camp EVER", and so on, until fight night comes around and we start to hear "Pacquiao is in his best form yet", followed by the expected beating of old man Share, probably with Pacquiao holding him up for the latter half, in order that the gullible fanboys swallow the hype.

You should watch it and judge it for for yourself. Very interesting how much the Pacquiao brand has grown even in the last two years.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:53 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:In fairness this thread IS pretty much a repeat of his thread which originally mentioned the 360 episodes, albeit with new added links.

You should watch it and judge it for for yourself. Very interesting how much the Pacquiao brand has grown even in the last two years.

I don't care for watching an advert, or a Pacquiao political broadcast. If I run out of videos of cats falling off furniture to watch on YouTube, I may have a look.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

Thats about it really isn't it, how the Pacquiao brand has grown. Was the 1st 360 show I've seen & wasn't overly impressed, its like Baltimora said its an advert, a long one that was to 'hollywood' for me. Would rather have seen more training & behind the scenes training.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:14 pm

sohotnot wrote:You should watch it and judge it for for yourself. Very interesting how much the Pacquiao brand has grown even in the last two years.

Thats about it really isn't it, how the Pacquiao brand has grown. Was the 1st 360 show I've seen & wasn't overly impressed, its like Baltimora said its an advert, a long one that was to 'hollywood' for me. Would rather have seen more training & behind the scenes training.

Yeah I notice the title for the episode was "Hype" think they will concentrate on different aspects each week.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:17 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
sohotnot wrote:You should watch it and judge it for for yourself. Very interesting how much the Pacquiao brand has grown even in the last two years.

Yeah I notice the title for the episode was "Hype" think they will concentrate on different aspects each week.

Yeah hopefully, it just wasn't my cup of tea thats all, but I appreciate they have to sell the fight & this is the way they do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:20 pm

sohotnot wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Yeah hopefully, it just wasn't my cup of tea thats all, but I appreciate they have to sell the fight & this is the way they do it.

Maybe a bit bellow par performance from the Showtime boys but they do some good show, better than 24/7 IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsz5Mzz1Uxo

Take a look at this episode?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Maybe a bit bellow par performance from the Showtime boys but they do some good show, better than 24/7 IMO.

Never seen that either, will check your link but I wont hold my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

Is it true the next episode is called 'Manny has a haircut'?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:42 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Is it true the next episode is called 'Manny has a haircut'?

No that was talked about in the first episode.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

So...I'm less than five minutes into watching the "Manny Show" and I hear someone say Manny doesn't like photoshoots because everytime they spray him with water...he gets sick! Shocked

I've heard it all now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

sohotnot wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Never seen that either, will check your link but I wont hold my breath.

Just watched the link & enjoyed it. Thought it was gonna be 24/7 & you showing how bad it was . Dunno why the Mosley Pac one is so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 9:03 pm

I watched it

My thoughts are that Manny has a big head. Was munching pills that looked iffy to me. Caught a glimpse of Mosley scoffing having to pull himself out of his chair, could've sworn i heard him say "me back". Saw Buboy saying in Gutakameln (an ancient Pinoy language that, as coincidence would have it, i'm fluent in) that he might have to pretend he can feels Manny's 4" dinkler before Manny beats him again.

That's what i saw at least. I've had a few and fell asleep afterwards though. Brilliantly enjoyable

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

Does he sing?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Does he sing?

A very good question Balti

From my drug and absynthe induced memory he not only sings but wins Eurovision, XFactor and American Idol.

He finishes off with his own version of "Wicked Games" by Chris Isaac. At which point from memory a 5'5, naked skinny little lad runs onto the stage armed with chloroform screaming "Manny, you never wrote back". Mobile rang at that point but the commetators were muttering reincarnation and 6of6 or something?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 05 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

Manny is wasted in boxing. He should devote his time to world peace. And the school run, of course. I want to see the moment caught on camera when it's revealed that Manny is actually a space cockroach in a human suit, à la 'Team America'. Preferably before a rendition of 'So Ronery'.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next