The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post.

3 posters

Go down

Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post. Empty Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post.

Post by Portnoy Thu 31 May 2012, 12:54 pm

I association with the Regulations post - https://www.606v2.com/t30071-just-exactly-what-are-the-championship-promotion-regulations-ps-not-yor-opinion-of-rights-and-wrongs

If you sign up to a league, you know (or should know) the entry requirements and processes (imo) and stand by them.

31st March was the deadline for supplying the proposed 2013 data and there's no dignity in not filling in the forms and running to the courts later (especially if your chairman/ceo or whatever) is a legal beagle.

Last edited by Portnoy on Thu 31 May 2012, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post. Empty Re: Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post.

Post by Geordie Thu 31 May 2012, 12:58 pm

Well obviously the Falcons provide much more to England than LW do or will look to....so keep the Falcons up!!

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post. Empty Re: Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? The opinionated post.

Post by Portnoy Thu 31 May 2012, 4:25 pm

All of these posts are subjective si I'll copy them here:

Re: Just exactly what are the Championship promotion regulations? (p.s. NOT YOR OPINION OF RIGHTS AND WRONGS)

Post by GeordieFalcon Today at 13:04
Ok I posted on the opinion post...now this with seriousness.

Its farcical. You will find every falcon has been excellent and admitted we should be down...and if only Bristol hadnt blown it...there would.have been no issues.

My problem is that LW knew the regulations were in place...so why not have their plans ready before the season...and now seem to be throwing their toys out the pram.

To be pulled on groundshare however when other pl teams do it...is harsh.

GeordieFalcon

Post by Portnoy Today at 13:09
That's an opinion, GF. You posted correctly first time.

This Article is meant to clarify objectively the regulations as they stand. thumbsup

Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbelyew L Overate Thu 31 May 2012, 9:44 pm

Dignity???

I enjoyed the booing and the shouts of "Off, Off, Off" that greeted the RFU presentation party onto the pitch last night. I suspect that both sets of fans were united at that moment, and represented many more of different hues.

Is there dignity in belonging to a league, knowing the requirements and ignoring them because you know your partners in crime will turn a blind eye?

Dubbelyew L Overate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down