The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anonymous raw gm.

+2
Samo
Mr Video Man
6 posters

Go down

anonymous raw gm. Empty anonymous raw gm.

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 06 Jun 2012, 6:20 pm

who was it meant to be in the end? or didnt they have a plan and just did it to be able to make matches on the show?

i think it was mr h after all he did it for the rock thumbsup
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

anonymous raw gm. Empty Re: anonymous raw gm.

Post by Samo Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:02 pm

I think it was just a short term solution to a long term problem that didnt pan out. Thats been the biggest problem with the WWE, the forget about stories they run.

Examples: Laurinitis's texting buddy, and the whole HHH/Lesnar thing.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:17 pm

Samo wrote:I think it was just a short term solution to a long term problem that didnt pan out. Thats been the biggest problem with the WWE, the forget about stories they run.

Examples: Laurinitis's texting buddy, and the whole HHH/Lesnar thing.

Spot on Samo... The holes in storylines are the main problem for me with WWE. Why should a viewer invest in a storyline if a few weeks later it's swept under the carpet as if it never happened.

So many more examples I can't be bothered listing but a current one is why's McMahon back this week to give Big Jonny a job evaluation? I thought lTriple H was his boss???

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:21 pm

Funnily enough, TNA for all its faults, highlighted its own failings in not concluding stories in the Dixie Carter interview - https://www.606v2.com/t30061-interview-with-dixie-carter

The more I think about that interview, the more respect I have for Dixie and TNA.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:23 pm

Brady12 wrote:So many more examples I can't be bothered listing but a current one is why's McMahon back this week to give Big Jonny a job evaluation? I thought Triple H was his boss???

Maybe the WWE haven't forgotten the storyline where Brock Lesnar broke Triple H's arm idea

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:56 pm

I thought from a storyline perspective Vince was still owner of WWE and Triple H was just doing the day to day running?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

Marky wrote:
Brady12 wrote:So many more examples I can't be bothered listing but a current one is why's McMahon back this week to give Big Jonny a job evaluation? I thought Triple H was his boss???

Maybe the WWE haven't forgotten the storyline where Brock Lesnar broke Triple H's arm idea

So a broken arm keeps you out of office does it? We already saw him a few weeks back with that stupid brace on it???

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:08 pm

hodge wrote:I thought from a storyline perspective Vince was still owner of WWE and Triple H was just doing the day to day running?

I think it's just whatever suits....

Vince would not have come back if the ratings hadn't have bombed to 2.7 2 weeks back. Any sign of hotshot booking on the fly. This 3hr Raw was meant to be the draft a few weeks back, that seems to of been scrapped

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down