The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How crucial is in-ring work....

5 posters

Go down

How important do you consider in-ring work?

How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_lcap7%How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_lcap21%How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_lcap48%How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 14 ]
How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_lcap21%How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_lcap3%How crucial is in-ring work.... Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

How crucial is in-ring work.... Empty How crucial is in-ring work....

Post by Brady12 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:55 pm

How important is it to a wrestling fan?

Both are inportant but I think charisma is probably slightly more important than in-ring ability. Give me Rock vs Hogan at Wrestlemania X8 over Benoit vs Malenko any day.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

How crucial is in-ring work.... Empty Re: How crucial is in-ring work....

Post by Liam Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:59 pm

I'm loving the Punk-Bryan feud because for me it has what I voted for and look for in a wrestling match. You have probably the best two wrestlers in the company, who keep putting on fantastic matches, but, I also like the way Bryan managed to screw over Punk using Kane.

I also like it when someone interferes in a match against the man they are feuding with and gives them a beat down and stands over them victorious leading into their match at the PPV. Always a nice way to go into the match, knowing one was standing victorious and one was lying on his back.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:08 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by this question sorry

Is this what makes a sucessful wrestler?
Whether I enjoy a match in isolation?
Whether two wrestlers can have a great feud?

Personally I don't think their can be a definative answer, wrestling is such a diverisve art a variety is everything, I would tire of charismaic characters who couldn't do a job in the ring, while I would also tire of a group of guys who while they could get a 5* match out of a broom but are totally colourless.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:33 pm

Isolate the question to a wrestler rather than a match or feud.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:38 pm

Well in that case I'll diddle in the middle as the wrestlers I consider 'the best' generally tend to be those who have who have great all round skills in talking and wrestling, but as I said before wrestling, by it's very nature, needs variety, both those who can put on a wrestling clinic and those who can talk fans into the arena.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by paxo Fri 08 Jun 2012, 2:08 pm

Benoit great wrestler but poor talker
Austin in away limited in ring but great on the mic

paxo

Back to top Go down

Post by We Want Edge Fri 08 Jun 2012, 8:47 pm

I voted for the 4th option because I think that knowing 1004 holds is less important than getting 4/5/6 moves over and perfected. I can argue, in their own respective ways that Cena, Austin and Hogan are the three of the best ever. Cena knows 5 moves and Austin punches stomps a mudhole louz thez press and stunner. Just listen to any crowd response when Austin hit the stunner. Get the moves over and you're away. It is important though that they are acceptable in the ring or Lex Luger will be your nickname.

We Want Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down