The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training

+4
Duty281
JamesLincs
Ent
Good Golly I'm Olly
8 posters

Go down

Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training Empty Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 08 Jun 2012, 8:17 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/euro-2012/9318225/Euro-2012-Dutch-threaten-to-walk-off-pitch-over-racist-abuse-after-black-players-are-targeted-during-training.html

And so the racism starts...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training Empty Re: Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training

Post by Ent Fri 08 Jun 2012, 10:23 am

In other news John terry has been scouting the opposition, starting with holland...

Ent

Back to top Go down

Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training Empty Re: Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training

Post by JamesLincs Fri 08 Jun 2012, 10:37 am

disgraceful

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:39 am

Yeah posted about this in the football racism thread and it is disgraceful. Where is the security, UEFA said they're would be bucketloads. However, Holland won't be making a complaint so it's a closed matter.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:49 am

And England get to train there today too!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Fri 08 Jun 2012, 2:58 pm

Its a shame because its a handful of thugs who intimate the average person into inaction and so all Poles get branded as racist and the like of UEFA and the different associations dont want to rock the boat and lose revenue

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 7:03 pm

Hopefully those involved in these racist monkey chants get their due comeuppance in the form of cancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 08 Jun 2012, 7:05 pm

Does anybody think that Netherlands should be reporting it?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 7:06 pm

Crimey wrote:Does anybody think that Netherlands should be reporting it?

Absolutely.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 08 Jun 2012, 7:26 pm

Ent wrote:In other news John terry has been scouting the opposition, starting with holland...

naughty Ent Members of Dutch squad allegedly racially abused during training 810156456

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down