The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER*

+4
paul12342
BallchinianMuffwig
azania
mobilemaster8
8 posters

Go down

PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER* Empty PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER*

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:22 pm

Well Ladies and Gents,

The results are finally in from Las Vegas, Nevada.

Bradley looked in tremendous shape coming in at 146lbs

Pacquiao looked in equal shape (probably not as "chissled") coming in at 147lbs bang on the limit,

The on looking pro Pacquiao crowd seemed to have no effect on Bradley as he got into Pacquiaos face in the stare down and looked ULTRA serious with Manny simply laughing.

Its going to be explosive.

See you all on here for Fight Night!!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER* Empty Re: PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER*

Post by azania Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

alma wrote:I'm not a betting man, but I have a funny feeling about this fight. Pac may lose

Come on. Be definitive. No splinter time.

azania

Back to top Go down

PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER* Empty Re: PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY - WEIGH IN RESULTS *SPOILER*

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Sat 09 Jun 2012, 9:58 am

Yes enough of your riddles!! though I agree...

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:20 am

Just Read that a lot of commentators and boxing writers in Vegas have been saying they feel that an upset is in the air.

I feel that Manny wont be able to deal with a young hungry Bradley

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:20 am

Just Read that a lot of commentators and boxing writers in Vegas have been saying they feel that an upset is in the air.

I feel that Manny wont be able to deal with a young hungry Bradley

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:32 am

Not like Pacquiao to be bang on the limit, the heaviest he's ever weighed in which can't be a good sign.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:47 am

Heaviest he's been and looks strangely 'flat' for him. He normally weighs about 143/144 and looks ripped. Given that they need to pretty much force him to eat to make the weight and given ariza has left you can't help but think he might not be as explosive

Bradley looked pretty big and pretty intense. He always looks beefy anyway so I doubt his increase his muscle will result in an increase in power

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:54 am

He was seriously ripped against Abregu as well so pretty much the norm for Bradley, don't get where this theory of forcing Pacquiao to eat to make weight comes from, he hasn't got a minimum weight he has to hit.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2012, 3:34 pm

Chaps,

Bradley has always looked in great shape every time I've seen him so I don't take much notice at that.

Any story from the weigh in is about Pac Man and his weight being so high, for him. Still looked in shape but he normally comes in a little under. Whether these few extra pounds are significant or not, I don't know, but it does show a slight change.

I'm going for Pac Man in this by knock out.

For me, the last fight against JMM showed Pac Man's vulnerability with that style and not a physical decline as some have said. Whether you think JMM won or Pac Man (JMM for me) Pac Man showed great fitness and courage to force himself back into it during the late rounds to at least make it close so I don't think he's slipped physically.

I think Bradley will be his usual aggressive self but will be too easy for Pac Man to hit, and anybody that Pac Man can hit is bang in trouble.

But hey, what do I know...

Looking forward to the fight. Has an exciting feel to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 09 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

Pacquiao made it close?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 09 Jun 2012, 6:22 pm

What time is the fight 4am???

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 9:34 pm

Setting my alarm for 3am...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

I wonder if Tim has spent too much time trying to look body beautiful. He's even talking about his body and how it looks.

Speed wins and Manny has it (with the judges on his side).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:59 pm

Azania after watching the weigh and this fight nearing I'm starting to think I may be abit deluded thinking Bradley can win this Laugh

That smile Manny gave him after Bradley was screwing his face said a lot... I've been expectant of an upset but I've now also prepared for an absolute battering.

Bradley's really confident and is saying he's prepared for war, but if there's one boxer that it's just stupid to go and have an all out war with it's the guy he's facing tonight! Hopefully Bradley is being sly and has watched tapes of Marquez, there's a blueprint to defeat Manny and if he plays in his hands then he can kiss goodbye that 0.

Interestingly, "Bradley comes forward" is a phrase I've constantly heard from Manny's camp, from this weigh in by Manny, from Roach and a while ago when Koncz was interviewed by ES News and was talking about this fight. So they may be licking their lips and tonight could be a good night for Manny.

Hope I'm wrong but may this be a great fight nevertheless!!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:04 pm

p.s where next for Manny should he win? He said he has 3-4 fights left. Really doubt we'll get the big 1 by the end of this year.

Marquez is ringside tonight apparently. Though some may not see the point I'd love a fourth fight. Whether or not the judges are rigged again, these 2 have given us a fine trilogy (action-wise).

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:05 pm

Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:Azania after watching the weigh and this fight nearing I'm starting to think I may be abit deluded thinking Bradley can win this Laugh

That smile Manny gave him after Bradley was screwing his face said a lot... I've been expectant of an upset but I've now also prepared for an absolute battering.

Bradley's really confident and is saying he's prepared for war, but if there's one boxer that it's just stupid to go and have an all out war with it's the guy he's facing tonight! Hopefully Bradley is being sly and has watched tapes of Marquez, there's a blueprint to defeat Manny and if he plays in his hands then he can kiss goodbye that 0.

Interestingly, "Bradley comes forward" is a phrase I've constantly heard from Manny's camp, from this weigh in by Manny, from Roach and a while ago when Koncz was interviewed by ES News and was talking about this fight. So they may be licking their lips and tonight could be a good night for Manny.

Hope I'm wrong but may this be a great fight nevertheless!!

I dont think Bradley's bravado is confidence. I think its nerves. He's trying to gear himself up. I don't think they believe Brad will come forward. They are probably trying to play mind games to keep him guessing. Everyone knows Manny's style. So far the only person who can unlock it has been JMM. But he's an exceptional talent. Something I don't see in Bradley.

Maybe because he's a boring fighter lacking charisma and a minging missus, but I don't see anything in him to write home about.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:06 pm

Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:p.s where next for Manny should he win? He said he has 3-4 fights left. Really doubt we'll get the big 1 by the end of this year.

Marquez is ringside tonight apparently. Though some may not see the point I'd love a fourth fight. Whether or not the judges are rigged again, these 2 have given us a fine trilogy (action-wise).

He has one fight after this and that's Floyd. I reckon the public are seeing Arum as the main stumbling block which is now very obvious. After that fight Floyd will retire him as he wont have any need to come back from a schooling. Perhaps a last fight with JMM.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down