The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game over for Evan Fields. will the same happen to Manny

+6
azania
Super D Boon
manos de piedra
ShahenshahG
mobilemaster8
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
10 posters

Go down

Game over for Evan Fields. will the same happen to Manny  Empty Re: Game over for Evan Fields. will the same happen to Manny

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Sat 09 Jun 2012, 2:53 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/02/evander-holyfield-child-support-debt-jail/

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Game over for Evan Fields. will the same happen to Manny  Empty Re: Game over for Evan Fields. will the same happen to Manny

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 3:11 pm

I actually do not understand how boxers or footballers go into Debt?! Give me £500,000 and ill be set for LIFE!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 09 Jun 2012, 3:37 pm

Mobile - its the difference between us living like we do and living like they do. They make their money and enjoy it, then it becomes normal for them. Remember that crazy woman who divorced mac - got 25 million and said i'll guess i'll have to pay for my childs first class seats Laugh. I think if got 300 million in one go I could make it last. If I earned 300 million throughout 10-20 years - i'd probably waste it as i'd want the lifestyle to go with it while I could.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 10 Jun 2012, 1:26 am

Having read the book on Pacquiao I think it becomes apparent just how much money these guys can blow. It doesnt surprise me that they go broke. Pacquiao's wastefulness is right up there with the best of them. I think what might save him is that in th ePhillipines, the money goes so much further there. But if he lived in the U.S full time with the same spending ratio I think he could easily wind up squandering his money.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Sun 10 Jun 2012, 1:40 am

I hope so because I don't like Manny. I don't like his catchweights and I find him to be overrated and got schooled v Marquez.

I also don't like his face.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 10 Jun 2012, 1:43 am

Super D Boon wrote:I hope so because I don't like Manny. I don't like his catchweights and I find him to be overrated and got schooled v Marquez.

I also don't like his face.

YOu don't like a boxer and you want to see him go broke? What has he done to you? Strange. I'm no big fan of his, but catchweight or not, he's worked damn hard to get where he is and I wish him all the best in his penultimate fight (gets schooled by Floyd after this).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

I was watching a re-run of the Pavliks last fight there on ESPN against Scott Sigmon and Teddy Atlas mentioned that Pacquiao had to take a large loan and advancement of cash from Arum for the Bradley fight to pay off some debts. I also heard rumours he had a sizeable bet on the NBA basketball over the weekend - which might explain why he was reported to have been watching it instead of warming up.

Maybe his financial situation isnt too healthy?

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

Don't think it is but he has gave far too much away, he shouldn't be in debt.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:43 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Don't think it is but he has gave far too much away, he shouldn't be in debt.

He spends a huge amount. He maintains a massive entourage and then finances alot of hospitals and welfare programs aswell as financing all his own political campaigns himself. I actually wouldnt be surprised if he was in debt. Alot of the political and humanatarian money he spends goes to good causes but he wastes an awful lot on top of that and rumours seem to indicate he has lost a chunk on gambling also.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by UpandUnder Thu 14 Jun 2012, 4:20 pm

I'd like to think that with how much of a national treasure manny is over there that he will never be broke...however if he does i will have little sympathy with the amount of money he is earning!

UpandUnder

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 5:46 pm

if anyone blows that amount of money they derseve all they got. okay having that "live style" but this is a serious amount of money. dont these people have familys that will need supporting for the next 40 years? wheres the thought for them?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 14 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

I think the view is that they can just make another 20 million in another fight. Not a healthy attitude to have but when you can make a small fortunate every time you fight it probably affects your mentality.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 5:55 pm

yeah but 20 mil only equates to about 1 million each per kid

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 14 Jun 2012, 5:59 pm

In Holyfields case for sure.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 6:09 pm

manny cant be far behind. say 10,000 a year minimum for each kid 200,000 per year. 40 years x 200,000 is alot of money

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 14 Jun 2012, 6:25 pm

How many kids does Manny have?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:32 pm

In a day and age where the whole world is suffering and the little people like us are making cut backs in our lives... why should anyone pity a guy who blows money gambling and feeding his ego?

Manny pays hype guys and yes men, more fool him.

Evander Holyfield can't take the responsibility to stick a rubber on and then refuse to pay his CSA? Make an example of him.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down