The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 - could it be an annus mirabilis for British boxing?

+2
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
6 posters

Go down

2013 - could it be an annus mirabilis for British boxing? Empty Re: 2013 - could it be an annus mirabilis for British boxing?

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:04 pm

alma wrote:

10) Tyson Fury to lose his love handles?

I took you seriously until that one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

2013 - could it be an annus mirabilis for British boxing? Empty Re: 2013 - could it be an annus mirabilis for British boxing?

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:08 pm

Joking aside, I would say that Fury has more chance of winning that title than Price.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:20 pm

Fury certainly has more chance of challenging for one, but winning one? Only if it isn't a K bro.

The Welter division has two very beatable champs in Paulie and Bailey. Paulie is far too business savy to let himself get beat by a British fighter who isn't known on world level, so wont be fighting Brook. But throw 100k at Bailey and he'd come over, I think. Brook would beat him and then bada bing, he is champ. Going to be a good year. Hoping for Clev v Bellew II.

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:21 pm

Union Cane wrote:Joking aside, I would say that Fury has more chance of winning that title than Price.

What?

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:25 pm

Fury is ranked 7th with the WBC, Price is 22nd.

Vitali retires, Fury vs Arreola for the vacant title.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:33 pm

If its anything to go by, id say it would go like this:

Fury vs Rogan 2 - Winner gets shot at vacant WBC title

David Price, as a EBU Champ, will call out Fury.

Fury will beat up taxi man and then state he has bigger fish to fry.

David price will become number one contender for vacant WBC title.

Fury will go into hiding before announcing at a press conference that he will be fighting for the WBC title against Butterbean.

In this press conference he will state that Butterbean is the most dangerous guy in the sport and that he is the best out there.

Robert Helenius will turn up at the press conference and have a scrap with Butterbean, resulting in Tyson Fury being passed the belt by Sulimain.

Tyson Fury will defend it against Amir Khan before retiring stating he should be in the HOF.

What you think?

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:55 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:If its anything to go by, id say it would go like this:

Fury will go into hiding before announcing at a press conference that he will be fighting for the WBC title against Butterbean.

In this press conference he will state that Butterbean is the most dangerous guy in the sport and that he is the best out there.

Robert Helenius will turn up at the press conference and have a scrap with Butterbean, resulting in Tyson Fury being passed the belt by Sulimain.

Tyson Fury will defend it against Amir Khan before retiring stating he should be in the HOF.

What you think?

I think you should be quiet and let the grown ups talk about boxing

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 12 Jun 2012, 3:24 pm

Fury is more likely to challenge for a title next, winning it is a different story.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 3:29 pm

no-mas wrote:
mobilemaster8 wrote:If its anything to go by, id say it would go like this:

What you think?

I think you should be quiet and let the grown ups talk about boxing

Talk about boxing? Tyson Fury Love handles? Hmmmmmmm..........

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down