The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud vs Pascal

5 posters

Go down

Cloud vs Pascal Empty Cloud vs Pascal

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:03 pm

Cannot wait for this one. Going to be explosive. Have to go for Pascal in Montreal as CLoud looked very poor in Campillo fight and not too great versus Yousuf Mack the fight before.

Cloud has power, which will keep him live in this one; tear up guarenteed. Can't wait.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Cloud vs Pascal Empty Re: Cloud vs Pascal

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:31 pm

Not sure I can see Cloud getting anything from this, personally. Strangely enough, I think the claims of how he 'robbed' Campillo are a little overblown, but still, I was surprised at how much he seems to be regressing as an actual boxer. Of course, the threat he carries as a puncher is s till impressive.

Luckily for Pascal, he has a fine chin to offset that, and can also set a good pace out of the blocks. He does tend to gas a little in the latter stages, so Cloud will no doubt be looking to up the pressure there, but in any case I think Pascal will be doing the cleaner work.

I see Pascal taking the decision, something like 116-112 x 2, 115-113.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:35 pm

Me too. I could even see PAscal busting Cloud up if he lands consistently. Campillo sliced him up pretty good.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:43 pm

i really hope pascal does it. he seems like a nice guy and not afraid to mix it up with the best on a regular basis.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

I think Pascal has this one. If he could hit Dawson with regularity he should do fine against Cloud. Who is one dimensional and far less nimble than Dawson. I reall only give Cloud a chance due to his power.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:I think Pascal has this one. If he could hit Dawson with regularity he should do fine against Cloud. Who is one dimensional and far less nimble than Dawson. I really only give Cloud a chance due to his power.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Thu 14 Jun 2012, 4:47 pm

Pascal is not campillo.

Campillo is a technically and defensively strong fight with an awkward southpaw stance

Pascal has an ambush type style, throws punches in bunches when he does throw but can be pretty lazy and not the best stamina

They will both find each other easily enough imo and I can see cloud finishing strongly after early pascal dominance. Should be fun while it lasts but pascal has he pedigree and experiance to edge it, no means a walkthrough

UD pascal 116-112

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 14 Jun 2012, 6:12 pm

Despite the politics, this year is shaping up to be a pretty good year for boxing and some great fights being made. Ward/Chad, Khan/Garcia, Haye/Chisora, Canelo/Ortiz, Floyd/Cotto, Froch/Bute, Froch/Kessler, Manny/Bradley. More to come no doubt.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down