The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's boxing

3 posters

Go down

Women's boxing Empty Women's boxing

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Seems to be on the rise, just wanted to know what you thought of it? I'm yet to see a fight myself.

Also where do you see it going?

I doubt it can reach the heights of netball, tennis, beach volleyball (lovely to watch Cool though I'm wondering if it'll be scrapped this summer, where's the sand in London? mud volleyball maybe?). However none of the aforementioned sports are DOMINATING in womens sport like football does in the our world so maybe boxing could be a top 5 sport for women... which would even be better than us as boxing certainly isn't a top 5 sport for men.

Last but not least, being the boxing enthusiasts you are how would you react if your girlfriend/fiance/wife was a much better fighter than you, and became a world champion or won an olympic medal? would you be jealous? Very Happy

I'd certainly be quite envious!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Women's boxing Empty Re: Women's boxing

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Katie Taylor is tremendous! Rigondeaux may have schooled her during sparring but theres no shame in that. Katie for Olympic Gold!! If anyone here hasn't heard of her, and decides to youtube her, please don't judge her on the afforementioned video because the girl is amazing!!

With respect to one of the other questions, my wife did a bit boxing but luckily for me I was better (and bigger) otherwise i think she would have chinned me by now!
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 pm

cant stand it to be honest. theres only a few sports i like watching women (mma and tennis really).

our lass could be mohammed ali reincarnated by she'd still feel the buisness end of my belt if she back chatted me.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 am

Laugh Eddy OK

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down