The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn?

+8
Nay
Marky
TopoftheChops
Mr H
Legend
RuggerRadge2611
theundisputedY2D2
Fernando
12 posters

Go down

maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn? Empty maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn?

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

Maryse said a homophobic remark late last night on Twitter, writing, "Ur sooo gay......."

It appears the WWE Diva blundered sending a private message as it was directed to no one in particular on her timeline. The tweet was deleted a short while later.

WWE has come under fire from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) in recent weeks, which took issue with 'homophobic taunts' John Cena directed towards Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on the February 28 episode of Monday Night Raw, as well as a homophobic slur Michael Cole tweeted to Josh Mathews on March 26. Cena's unsavory verbiage prompted WWE to issue an apology and form a partnership with the organization on an anti-bullying campaign. WWE addressed Cole's conduct by alerting GLAAD of the situation and announcing that he would partake in a training session.

even something as little as that could get wwe in big trouble yet again......

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn? Empty Re: maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn?

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:12 pm

Shut down WWE. Just shut the whole damn thing down!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn? Empty Re: maryse tweets homophobic remark - when will they learn?

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:15 pm

I'd prove to her i'm not gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:32 pm

King Beer wrote:I'd prove to her i'm not gay.

Take a number and get in line!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
King Beer wrote:I'd prove to her i'm not gay.

Take a number and get in line!

I'll take number one, please Wink
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:35 pm

I am stirring no mans porridge, do i look like John Morrison?

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:39 pm

King Beer wrote:I am stirring no mans porridge, do i look like John Morrison?

For Maryse? I think I would pay that price Shocked
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:40 pm

I'd happily let John Morrison watch me bang Maryse.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:52 pm

I'd happily let John Morrison go first if it meant i got to have a go on that.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:57 pm

Morrison wouldn't know what to do with Maryse, he'd keep on looking around nervously before mumbling to you "Uh......I'm finished it's your turn" then he'd sit there jacking off watching you do your business. Once you were done he'd leap out the window onto a post box, then onto a streetlight then onto the back of a passing milk float before doing his slo-mo pose to vast indifference.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

..............yet would gain no reaction whatsoever from the passing public.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

The Miz is one lucky chap. WWE champ and banging maryse. That is a good life.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 08 Apr 2011, 5:12 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Morrison wouldn't know what to do with Maryse, he'd keep on looking around nervously before mumbling to you "Uh......I'm finished it's your turn" then he'd sit there jacking off watching you do your business. Once you were done he'd leap out the window onto a post box, then onto a streetlight then onto the back of a passing milk float before doing his slo-mo pose to vast indifference.

I couldn't stop giggling reading this, nearly in tears! thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 08 Apr 2011, 5:54 pm

Marky wrote:
theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Morrison wouldn't know what to do with Maryse, he'd keep on looking around nervously before mumbling to you "Uh......I'm finished it's your turn" then he'd sit there jacking off watching you do your business. Once you were done he'd leap out the window onto a post box, then onto a streetlight then onto the back of a passing milk float before doing his slo-mo pose to vast indifference.

I couldn't stop giggling reading this, nearly in tears! thumbsup

in agreement, brilliant lol

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 08 Apr 2011, 6:51 pm

King Beer wrote:I am stirring no mans porridge, do i look like John Morrison?

laughing KB, this is actually pure quality. I can't stop laughing.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

Hahahaha Y2 that was awesome

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 11 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Nobody's made any jokes about her getting a pink slip?...

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Mon 11 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in the history of V2 so far

Hillerious, my boss kept looking at me like wtf is he laughing at

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down