The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist.

+18
Equo Troiano
Full Credit
thebandwagonsociety
kiakahaaotearoa
RugbyFan182
Pal Joey
Brendan
Thomond
RubyGuby
dallym
emack2
Shifty
Barney McGrew did it
Biltong
SecretFly
wales606
Bullsbok
mankiaow
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist. - Page 2 Empty RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist.

Post by mankiaow Tue 19 Jun 2012, 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just have a strong feeling that this could be the case.

When you look at it; the competition is in England. If you take a look at the respective European teams; England at home, Wales maturing nicely, France and Ireland moved on from transition and never rule out Scotland. Obviously, the SH teams will have moved on also but is it unrealistic?

mankiaow

Back to top Go down

RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist. - Page 2 Empty Re: RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist.

Post by disneychilly Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:08 am

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 3N QF at all.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist. - Page 2 Empty Re: RWC 2015 - SH will struggle to get a semi-finalist.

Post by Biltong Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:19 am

disneychilly wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 3N QF at all.
Shocked
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:36 am

Only consolation for Biltong is if it's NZ SA Lawrence can't ref. Oh crap Barnes can...

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:40 am

disneychilly wrote:Only consolation for Biltong is if it's NZ SA Lawrence can't ref. Oh crap Barnes can...
Laugh

Did Lawrence referee any Super XV matches where SA franchises were involved this year?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Thu 21 Jun 2012, 9:12 pm

mankiaow wrote:I just have a strong feeling that this could be the case.

When you look at it; the competition is in England. If you take a look at the respective European teams; England at home, Wales maturing nicely, France and Ireland moved on from transition and never rule out Scotland. Obviously, the SH teams will have moved on also but is it unrealistic?

England not having great players and hard to see new ones develop. The english club are too full of the foreign players in key position! and also then the U20's losing too so no light to the horizon. Wales have peak already and still unfortunate true is not good enough to beat Australia at home or away and Australia quite thin on players now an struggle to the SXV. I think Wales will be more likely decline by 2015.

Ireland too end the "golden generation" and how long can you expect the old players to keep fit? BOD still hold the backline together and he will be get the pension well before 2015 and no new options still.

Most likely NH chance is by France. But I think they will be fly the european flag by themselves to be honest to you.

I think SA v NZ final most likely of course depends on the draw and if they both liquidate each one or other then will be winner v France to the final.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2