The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012

Go down

CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012 Empty CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:56 pm

*Pyros exploding along the stageway accompany the beginning of the show.The words “Uprising” have been carved in steel along the top of the entranceway and the ring aprons now sport the words “CWA Uprising” in poison green.The crowd has once again grown in numbers and they are making some serious noise as “My way” by Limp Bizkit roars out of the speakers.The cameras pan around,taking in every detail of the First Arena in New York City before focusing in on the stage,where Cornelius Arkholme and Paul Salisbury are standing by at the commentator’s booth.

CA:Ladies and gentlemen and good evening….this is CWA Uprising coming to you live and exclusive only on 606.v2….the real home of professional wrestling.As you can see,the powers that be have finally given us a weekly episodic name….this is Uprising,and how apt that name may prove to be as tonight marks the opening of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament….16 men,one prize….who will be the first ever CWA World Champion?...alongside me here as always,the straight talking,Paul Salisbury!

PS:Cornelius my man this is it…lights are on bright baby and we are entering another historic week of pro wrestling.Last week we went off air with a bang and we are going to pick up exactly where we left off…I hope the viewers are ready,because this is going to be a hell of a ride..

CA:Last week we crowned a first ever Intercontinental Champion,Mike Conrad….our owner,Andrew Lennox was threatened with a lawsuit……we saw Johnny Oko and The Consultant trying to assault half of the CWA lockeroom….and what about the incident in the main event?...Callum Lennox climbed up on that entranceway structure before diving off on Vlad Marius…

PS:Talk about a deathwish….Marius is not in action tonight but the word doing the rounds is that he has something very big to say here this evening…

CA:It will be interesting to see how Vlad Marius reacts,he did of course threaten to “hurt” Callum Lennox is he got involved in his business again and that is exactly what Callum did….I fear there could be consequences…

PS:There will be consequences…no doubts about it….Vlad Marius is going to concocting one heck of a plan…

CA:And as if all that drama wasn’t enough for you,we also learnt about a very dark secret that Hayley Lennox has been keeping from her father…

PS:Somebody has been a very naughty girl….

CA:And I am sure Mr Lennox is going to have some very serious questions to ask of his daughter here tonight…

PS:You tie that all in with the fact that we have four first round matches in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament here tonight…..a massive 6 man tag team match….and you can bet that this show right here is going to blow all others out of the water…

CA:I’ll second that….heck I’ll third it….this is CWA Uprising,your ever-growing professional wrestling product that aims to give the fans exactly what they want to see…

PS:And the word is travelling fast….we are trending on Twitter,thousands of followers on Facebook….and here tonight we have once again grown our fan size….there must be 2,500-3,000 people in here…

CA:The publicity continues to grow…people cannot wait to see what happens next here in CWA…so on the note we will waste no more of your time…instead we will take it backstage,where I believe developments are already beginning to take place…

PS:Exciting times…

*The action goes backstage and the scene is in Andrew Lennox’s office.Hayley Lennox is sat on her father’s sofa,crying her eyes out, as Andrew Lennox stands in front of her,rage evident on his face

Andrew:How could you not tell me something like this Hayley?

*Hayley just continues to cry

Andrew:I am your father…I should know about things like this,I deserve to know about things like this..

*Hayley continues to cry,unable to speak as he looks at the floor

Andrew:Where you ever going to tell me?...because I had to hear it off a member of the production crew…..the whole CWA lockeroom and audience knew before I did…do you know how that feels?...Hayley!

*Hayley looks up at her father,tears in her eyes,and she looks scared

Hayley:I-I-I w-w-w-wanted to t-tell you…

Andrew:So why didn’t you?

Hayley:I was a-a-afraid of what y-y-ou might say to me…

*She bursts out crying again and Andrew Lennox leans down to comfort her

Andrew:Hayley I am not angry at you because you have had a little baby…I am angry because you did not tell me,did not share this information with me…

*Hayley quickly hugs her father,and he begins to stroke her hair

Andrew:It’s ok Hayley….but I need you to know that you cannot lie to me about things like this…do you understand?

*Hayley nods her head

Andrew:I am extremely proud of you for bringing life into this world,but now more than ever you need your family…

*Hayley looks up at her father

Hayley:I’m sorry daddy…

*Andrew brushes her cheek with his hand

Andrew:It’s ok….but the most important thing is that you are ok,and that my little granddaughter is ok?

Hayley:We are both fine daddy…..would you like to see a picture?

*Andrew Lennox smiles at his daughter and nods his head as Hayley pulls her phone out and shows him an array of photos

Andrew:She is beautiful…just like her mother…

*Hayley smiles and snuggles against her father’s chest

Andrew:And when do I get to meet her?

Hayley:As soon as you like….my friend has been looking after her whilst I have been at work,but now that the news is out…I do not want to be away from her….

Andrew:Spoken like a true mother….your own mother would be proud of you Hayley…

*Hayley begins to cry again but Andrew Lennox quickly wipes away her tears

Hayley:I am sorry daddy…

Andrew:It’s ok princess…it’s all done now…

Hayley:So we can move on?

Andrew:We can move on…but I do need to speak to Eric…

*Hayley suddenly looks at her father

Hayley:But why?...I don’t want him to have anything to do with Amy…

Andrew:He is the father,Hayley….you cannot deny him that…

Hayley:It was one night…it doesn’t mean anything…

Andrew:Be that as it may,a child cannot grow up with just one parent…Amy does not deserve that…so we will sort this situation out….agreed?

*Hayley reluctantly nods her head

Andrew:Good…I will find Eric and I will make sure we find a solution……now I want you to sit here and make the arrangements for Amy to be brought to the arena,because I cannot wait to meet her…

*Andrew Lennox kisses Hayley on the head

Andrew:Me…a grandfather,this truly is turning into a great year…

*Hayley smiles weakly

Andrew:And I also need to get in touch with your brother…have you heard from him?

*Hayley shakes her head

Andrew:I haven’t seen him since he stormed out of here last week…but he said he would be here tonight,and he has some explaining to do…

Hayley:He’ll be here…..Callum knows this is serious…

Andrew:I hope your right…these are dangerous times…..now you rest angel and I will be back…

*Hayley lays back on the sofa and blows her father a kiss as he smiles at her and then exits the office

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012 Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:57 pm

Match 1
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Cedric Jones vs Tito Amoruso

CA:Looks like Andrew Lennox has found his softer side…

PS:I can understand his dilemma,he’s angry but he just found out that he is a granddad,that is enough to melt anyone’s heart…

CA:The situation still isn’t sorted though…I’m sure Eric Balzaar is not looking forward to his meeting with the boss…

PS:He was man enough to do the business,so now is the time to be a man and step up to the plate…

CA:Absolutely…

*The crowd wolf whistle as Deborah Harding,dressed in a flowing red dress steps into the middle of the ring.She smiles at the warm reception from the crowd before raising a microphone to her mouth.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the opening contest is a first round “Gatway to Glory” match scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit.

*Crowd pop

PS:This is Cornelius…ever since Andrew Lennox made the announcement last week I have been waiting for this…..

CA:Now the tournament is scheduled to get underway…..16 men with the chance of a lifetime…

PS:And two of those stars will begin their journey right now…

“Sound of silence” echoes out and there is a good reception from the CWA crowd as silver pyrotechnics shoot up into the air and then smoke pours from beneath the curtain.

Deborah Harding:Introducing first……..from Boston, Massachusetts…..weighing in 215 pounds………….Ceeeeedddddddddrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiccccccccc Joooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeesssssssss!

PS:I don’t even know how this loser is employed…

CA:Because he wrestle…despite what you might think,Cedric Jones is a very talented performer…

PS:He’s also a royal pain in the a55….just ask Tito Amoruso…

CA:We all know that Amoruso has a serious problem with Cedric,as he has demonstrated for the past two weeks…

PS:The guy purposefully winds Tito up..

CA:He does no such thing…

Cedric Jones makes his way onto the stage and he smiles at the crowd before creeping down to the ring,taking his time to do plenty of mime work for the fans.He seems to be moving quite gingerly though and holds his ribs every now and then…

CA:No way can Cedric Jones be 100% here….last week he took a bad bump from Dennis Hart,and whilst he was receiving medical attention he was then brutally assaulted by Tito Amoruso…

PS:Well he was stupid enough to agree to this match,so whatever happens is on his own head…

CA:Of course he agreed…no superstar in their right mind would of turned this down,an opportunity to be a world champion..

PS:Then he has no reason to complain…

Cedric Jones slowly rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and he gets up onto his feet before heading to the middle of the ring and he waves at the masses again.

PS:Cedric Jones should enjoy this moment….because he won’t get another…..when this match is over,his dreams are finished…

Cedric Jones continues to smile at the reception he is receiving from the crowd before “Godfather Introduction” seeps out and the boos begin to grow louder and louder.Green,red and silver fireworks take off into the air and explode over the entranceway as the second competitor makes his entrance…

Deborah Harding:And his opponent……….from Sicily,Italy………weighing in at 290 pounds…………..Tiiiiiiitttttttttttooooooooooooo Ammmmmmmmmmoooooooooooorrrruuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssooooooooooooooo!

The fans are on their feet,venting their feeling as Tito Amoruso makes his entrance.He is dressed in his usual blue trunks and blue boots,with his brother Francesco accompanying him to ringside.

CA:In most cases you see a manager and you think foul play….but in this scenario the only reason Francesco Amoruso is out here is because his brother is a complete nutjob and needs to be controlled…

PS:I think you exaggerate the situation..

CA:He is a felon,out on parole…the guy has a serious temper issue and the only one able to keep him relatively calm is his brother…

PS:Nothing to keep him calm when he is inside the ring though….as Cedric Jones is going to find out…

Tito Amoruso is barely listenting to the instructions that his brother is whispering to him as he marches to the ring.Tito points at Cedric Jones with anger before climbing up onto the apron and stepping into the ring.

CA:The referee in charge of this match needs to stay on top of things….Amoruso needs to be controlled…

PS:Tito is in the zone…he doesn’t need controlling,what he needs is a victim….and now he has a very willing one…

Tito is bad mouthing his rival as the referee stands in between both men.Cedric Jones looks focused but slightly nervous as the official gives some final instructions before backing away and signaling for the bell to begin the match…

CA:This is the first time we have seen either competitor involved in singles action…last week they were both involved in the seven man,over the top battle royal for the Intercontinental Championship…but this is their one on one debut…

PS:And it could be Cedric Jones’ last ever performance..

CA:One fall to a finish….Gateway to Glory first round……the winner will advance to the quarter finals…

Jones and Amoruso circle one another,with Tito quickly trying to interchange with a snappy lockup.Cedric keeps his distance and tries to use his height advantage to keep Amoruso at bay.

PS:You can tell Jones is frightened for his life…not willing to engage..

CA:I’d call it smart…he’s developing a gameplan..

Amoruso tries to goad Jones into a lockup and Cedric finally agrees.They lock horns in the centre of the ring but Tito quickly pulls back and kicks his opponent in the ribcage.Jones doubles up in pain and Amoruso clubs him repeatedly across the back..

PS:That is what you call a gameplan..

CA:Tito Amoruso suckered his foe in right there….

Amoruso kicks Jones in the stomach as he rolls on the floor before dragging him back up to his feet and easily lifting him into a scoop slam.Tito flips off the crowd before landing a standing senton splash to his opponent………………….1……………………….2………………should

PS:Always going after those ribs…Tito knows exactly what he is doing…

Tito stares at the referee with annoyance before dragging his opponent up and whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Jones gets his long legs up,catching Amoruso in the face with a heavy kick.Tito staggers back as Cedric turns on his heel before jumping onto the second rope….

CA:Moonsault!

….2
………….Amoruso kicks out!

PS:Thank god for that…

CA:Cedric Jones catching Amoruso completely unawares there…could have been messy…

The crowd groan as Amoruso manages to get his shoulder up off the mat.Both men quickly get back to their feet and Tito goes straight to the ribs with a hard knee before nailing a belly to belly suplex…………………1……………………..2………………..shoulder up!

PS:And back to the ribs again…I told you Jones was a fool to take this match…

Cedric crawls back towards the corner for a haven but Tito follows him,and begins to stomp heavily on the midsection of his opponent.Jones tries to cover up but Tito is relentless before the referee is forced to intervene…

CA:Amoruso needs to be careful….he could easily get himself disqualified…

PS:That would be a travesty….

Amoruso argues with the referee,but his brother fires words of warning from the outside.Tito waits for Cedric Jones to stand up before slamming another knee into his midsection and pummeling him back against the ropes.He grabs Cedric’s arm and whips him across the ring only for Jones to come back and leapfrog over Tito and hit the opposite side….

CA:Cedric Jones is building up a head of steam here…

PS:Not anymore…

Jones comes back off the ropes with leverage but Tito quickly spins on his heel and nails Cedric with a spinning powerslam (ala Randy Orton)…………………………………..1………………………………2………………….shoulder up!...Amoruso stands up and drops repeated elbows into the chest of Cedric Jones before bouncing back against the ropes and returning with a kneedrop to the stomach….

CA:Tito Amoruso is really working Cedric Jones over here…

PS:This is going to be a real demolition…

Tito drags Cedric up by the head and tries to lift him up into a suplex but Cedric uses his height to float over the back and then runs Amoruso into a bulldog.The crowd applaud as Jones staggers up and he bounces against the ropes as Tito stands up..

CA:SCISSORS KICK!

Tito dodges out of the way of the scissors kick before pushing Jones into the corner.He follows in for a clothesline but Jones sidesteps,sending Amoruso crashing against the corner.Tito staggers back out and Jones nails with a step-up enzeguiri………………1…………………………..2……………………………..shoulder up!

PS:Jones should enjoy this little hurrah….he won’t have many moments like this in this match…

Amoruso tries to stand but Jones nails him with a low dropkick before grabbing his legs and trying to turn him into a figure four.He twists his legs around but Tito grabs his tights and pulls him into a rollup……………….1…………………2…………………kickout!

CA:Cedric Jones almost got caught there…

Both men stagger up and Jones tries to nail a quick hiptoss but Tito uses his power to keep his ground and then floor Cedric with a short armed clothesline.Jones gets back to his feet and Amoruso kicks him in the stomach before underhooking his arms..

PS:THE ITALIANO!

Tito looks for the pedigree but Cedric swipes his legs and then slingshots Amoruso to the ropes,sending Tito crashing over the top to the outside of the ring.

CA:Big counter from Cedric Jones..

The crowd are cheering as Tito lays sprawled on the hard flooring,Francesco Amoruso kneels down to will his brother on.Cedric Jones breathes in the support of the crowd before staggering over to the ropes,where he grips the top…

CA:I don’t know if Jones should chase this fight…

PS:He definitely shouldn’t…

*Crowd boo

CA:Now that was blatant..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012 Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results June 21st 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:01 pm

Cedric grips the top rope and then slingshots himself over,looking for a flying crossbody takedown.He is about to make contact when Francesco pulls Tito out of the firing line…

PS:That’s what brothers are for…

CA:And there was me thinking that Francesco was the good one..

PS:They are Italian,Cornelius…I don’t know what else you expect..

Tito grins at his brother before turning around and staring at Cedric Jones in a heap on the floor.Amoruso lands several hard kicks to the back and midsection before dragging Jones up and pushing him chest-first against the ringpost…

CA:Cedric Jones deserves credit for even getting this far…

PS:He deserves no credit for being a loser…

Tito throws Jones under the bottom rope,back into the ring,and then he follows his opponent.Tito climbs up onto the ropes,reaching the top,before perching there and waiting for Cedric Jones to rise onto his vertical base…

CA:Tito Amoruso looking to go high-risk…

Cedric Jones gets back to his feet as Tito comes from the top and lands a double axe handle to the back of the head.Jones drops down onto his knees before Amoruso grabs him and delivers a snap legsweep DDT (ala The Miz)……………………1……………………………..2………………….shoulder up!

PS:I’m following the live twitter feed for this show and the fans are torn…Tito was the overwhelming favorite to begin with,but Cedric Jones is somehow getting some fans…

CA:It’s his resilience…I think a lot of fans expected to see Cedric get blown away…

Tito rolls back on his feet and he stomps down aggressively on the midsection of Cedric before heading to the corner and climbing the ropes once again.The crowd boo and the flashbulbs go off as Amoruso reaches the top and then takes off…

PS:SENTON BOMB!

CA:Knees…

Tito Amoruso shows great athleticism to front flip from the top rope into the senton bomb,only for Cedric Jones to drive his knees up into the spine of his opponent on landing.The crowd roar in approval and Francesco Amoruso looks concerned from the outside…

CA:Cedric Jones has balanced it out again….it’s wide open…

PS:First man to his feet has the obvious advantage…

Tito holds his back as he tries to get up onto his feet,but Cedric is already up.The mime hits the ropes with conviction and then sprints back,landing a perfect scissors kick on his return.Jones rolls back up onto his feet and heads to the corner…

CA:Cedric Jones has the momentum….and this crowd can sense it…

PS:He’s bound to blow it…

CA:Flying elbow….a fine tribute to the Macho Man…

PS:OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

The crowd stomp their feet and clap their hands as Cedric Jones comes flying from the top rope,landing a fantastic elbow drop to the chest of Tito Amoruso.He quickly dives into the cover…

…1
…..2
……………..Amoruso kicks out!

CA:I thought Cedric Jones might of just done enough there….

PS:Never was he going to keep Tito down with that…

Cedric Jones looks at the referee with a look of disappointment before getting back to his feet.He staggers over to the ropes and he waits patiently as Tito Amoruso gets to his feet.The Italian is groggy as he makes it to his feet and Jones moves towards him…

CA:SUPERKICK!

Jones flashes the kick across the air but Tito is just able to duck underneath the blow and then springboard onto the ropes,floating back with an excellent hurricanrana takedown.They get back to their feet and Tito lands a big vertical suplex before rushing to the ropes…

PS:Lionsault…

Tito springs onto the ropes for the moonsault but Jones is able to roll out of the way.Amoruso shows great skill to land on his feet but he staggers off balance as Jones gets back to his feet..

CA:SUPERKICK….NAILED IT!

PS:No way…

Cedric Jones crashes the superkick straight into the jaw of Amoruso and collapses into the cover……………………..1..
…2
………….3!

CA:Good night….

PS:FOOT ON THE ROPES…OH YES!

The referee’s hand just about slams down for the three when he realises that Amoruso’s foot is on the bottom rope.The crowd are booing viciously as it becomes obvious that Francesco Amoruso is responsible for putting his brother’s foot on the ropes…

CA:Francesco Amoruso needs to be removed from ringside…he is getting involved when he has no business to…

Francesco backs away with an innocent look on his face as the referee explains to Cedric Jones that the match is still alive.Jones looks completely baffled as he crawls back up to his feet and rests against the ropes…

PS:Tito Amoruso needs to get some smelling salts….he needs to get his senses back…

CA:I think he is in cloud cuckoo land right now..

Cedric Jones turns back and he waits for Tito Amoruso to stand up.He stomps his foot down on the floor and beckons for his opponent to stand back up…

CA:Cedric Jones is biding his time here….he’s waiting for Amoruso to stand up and then he is going to go again…

PS:Another one of those kicks will be seriously detrimental…

Tito slowly staggers back up to his feet and he is unable to hear the warnings of his brother as he turns around into the path of Cedric Jones…

CA:TAKE TWO!

Jones looks for a second superkick but Tito manages to catch his foot in midair and spins Jones around and nails a huge german suplex,causing Jones to land heavily on the back of his neck.Amoruso then staggers over to the corner and he climbs up the ropes….

PS:Cedric Jones had his chance…

CA:Tito Amoruso abandoning all thought here…he’s going for it…

Amoruso reaches the top rope and he wastes no time in hesitation as he crosses himself,says a little prayer and then launches himself through the air…

PS:Jeff Hardy eat your heart out…

CA:Not quite...

Amoruso once again floats majestically through the air,looking for a senton bomb,but once again Cedric Jones is able to move aside.Tito lands in a heap on the canvass and holds his spine in agony…

CA:Cedric Jones just seems to have an answer each and everytime…

PS:He can’t speak…how can he have an answer?

CA:It’s a figure of speech Paul…

Tito clings to the ropes in an attempt to help himself up as Cedric Jones is already making it onto a vertical base.Cedric motions to the crowd that there is about to be an explosion before turning towards Tito Amoruso…the crowd applaud and stomp their feet…

CA:Cedric Jones knows what is at stake here…he knows how much winning this match would mean..

PS:He surely can’t pull this off…

CA:The crowd think he can…the internet audience believe he can…I can feel it…here we go…SUPERKICK!

*Crowd pop

PS:No way…disqualify him ref…

Jones is about to nail Tito with the superkick as Francesco jumps up onto the apron to provide a distraction.Cedric turns his attention in a split-second and lands a brilliant superkick to the jaw of Francesco,sending him flying from the apron.

CA:Francesco got himself involved one too many times…

PS:But the distraction worked a charm…ITALIANO!

….2
…………3!

Ding ding ding

CA:This one is over…

Cedric Jones turns back around after landing the superkick to Francesco and he is kicked in the stomach by Tito Amoruso.Tito underhooks the arms of Cedric for the pedigree but Jones is able to swipe Amoruso’s legs and bridge over the top into a cover and the three count!

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..Ceeeeeeeeeedddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiccccccccccccc Joooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeesssssssssss!

PS:I think I just threw up in my mouth…

The crowd in the First Arena are on their feet and applauding as “Sound of Silence” plays out and Cedric Jones rolls from the ring in utter shock.The referee follows him into the aisleway to raise his hand in victory as Tito Amoruso kneels in the ring with shocking fury on his face.

CA:I think Tito Amoruso might just blow a gasket here…

PS:I think I might….what the frickin hell just happened…

CA:I’ll tell you what happened….Cedric Jones dug deep,deeper than anyone expected of him…..and he did it,he pulled it off….Cedric Jones just booked his place in the quarter finals of the Gateway to Glory tournament…

PS:I need to lie down…

Tito Amoruso begins to rip the padding off the turnbuckles and is booting the ropes in a cold fury.Cedric Jones is backing up the ramp with a triumphant smile on his face as Francesco Amoruso sits on the outside holding his jaw.

CA:Nobody saw this coming….Cedric Jones was a 1000/1 outside bet….no chance in hell…and yet he did it…Tito Amoruso has slipped up against the “mime with no talent”…

PS:Stop rubbing it in…Tito has a lot of aggression right now,do you want him to take it on you?

CA:No I don’t…but Tito was overconfident….he did not see Cedric Jones as a threat and it has cost him…

PS:Tito will be back…you’ll see….and I would advise Cedric Jones to sleep with one eye open,because otherwise he might just end up sleeping with the fishes…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:02 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd inside the First Arena can be heard cheering as they see Stefan Alvey standing with Michelle Steel.

Steel:Stefan thankyou for taking some time out to conduct this interview…

Alvey:It’s always a pleasure…

Steel:Tonight marks the beginning of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament to crown the first ever CWA World Champion….your upcoming match against DJ Elektronic will determine which of you progresses to the quarter finals..but please tell the world what it would mean to you if you were to win this tournament?

*Alvey looks slightly taken aback by the question

Alvey:Wow,tough question…because the truth is Michelle,I have no idea.Obviously I have dreamt of that moment…the moment when I could stand tall as the main man,the world champion,and nothing else mattered.

But in reality,I have never really thought it over.

Steel:With all due respect Stefan,do you not think now is the time to start thinking?...a lot of online fans seem to be backing you as the dark horse…

*Alvey grins sheepishly

Alvey:That means a great deal to me,the support of my fans always has. But in my life I have never been perceived as a standout star….and when I found myself on the cusp of such an achievement, I was shunned due to my personal situations…..so I find it difficult to get carried away,even if such an unbelievable accolade lays so close…

Steel:In your first two matches here in CWA you have delivered some fine performances,some critics even going as far as to call you the “standout performer”…but what matters more,entertaining the fans or getting the glory?

Alvey:If I can do both at the same time then that is always my first goal…obviously I know that this is an industry dependent on results,so it is always my aim to win…but I never want to disappoint my fans.That is why I train so hard,why I dedicate my body to this business so that I can not only succeed for myself,but everyone that ever believed in me…

Steel:The question on many people’s lips though Stefan….are you 100% here tonight?...after that assault from Johnny Oko last week,you have got to be hurting…

Alvey:A little bruised maybe,but the doctor’s first prognosis turned out to be a false alarm.When the swelling subsided it became obvious that it was merely a flesh wound and I would be on my feet in no time.

Believe me,I have not forgotten what happened last week…I’m sure Chris Conforzi and DJ Elektronic have not either….but right now that is not my priority…my priority is putting on a show,and defeating DJ Elektronic to advance in this tournament….if I can do that,then maybe I will pay a little visit to Johnny Oko,then maybe I will exact my revenge….

But here tonight I am 100% focused on the task at hand…

Steel:Well good luck this evening Stefan…I wish you all the best…

Alvey:Thank you Michelle…

*Stefan smiles at the interviewer before heading off towards the entranceway

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

*The scene changes and shouting and banging can be heard as the cameras enter an open lockeroom.

CA:I could of guessed…

PS:The man is very stressed…

*Tito Amoruso is smashing various furniture items across the room.He picks up a chair and breaks it against the wall before kicking the tv monitor off the table and he begins to punch the steel locker door.Francesco Amoruso tries to calm his brother down.

Francesco:TITO!...Tito this is not solving anything…

*Tito rounds on his brother and looks furious

Tito:Do I look like I need a frickin lecture right now?...do I look like some sort of daft puta that needs his leash putting on?

*Tito picks up the tv monitor and hurls it across the room.He then picks up the chair and begins to beat it against the wall.

Tito:FRICKIN MIME IS GONNA MAKE MY HEAD EXPLODE…

*Francesco is backed up in the corner looking very concerned

Francesco:You need to calm down Tito…

Tito:Calm?....CALM?.....YOU THINK I NEED TO BE CALM RIGHT NOW?....DO I LOOK CALM?...DO I LOOK LIKE A CALM SORT OF GUY?....AM I SMILING?....DO I LOOK LIKE I AM GOING TO SMILE RIGHT NOW!

*Tito Amoruso contines to destroy the room’s surroundings

Francesco:You might want to be calm…but if you don’t chill out soon,they are gonna throw you out of here Tito…your going back to the pen…

*Tito plants his fist right through the wall

Tito:This is not the time to remind me of that…

Francesco:Yes it is…because if you don’t listen right now,your gonna do something real stupid…

Tito:The only thing I need to do is find that mime…tear his frickin head off and (beep) down his neck….that’s the only thing I need to do…..disrespects me,kicks you in the face….does this idiota know who he is dealing with?...does he have any idea…

Francesco:No he doesn’t….and in good time Tito you can teach him a lesson…but right now you need to relax….

*Tito seems to slowly calming

Tito:I don’t want to be here right now..

Francesco:So we’ll go for a drive….grab a pizza…whatever you want…

Tito:Pizza sounds good…..I need to take my mind off things…

Francesco:Then lets go…

*Francesco beckons for his brother to follow him,and Tito obliges.Neither man turns to survey the wreckage of the room left behind

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

*The crowd make an excited noise as Eric Balzaar is shown looking very nervous in the backstage area.He is tapping away on his phone.

Eric:Cmon…cmon…

???:Eric!

*Balzaar almost drops his phone and his face drains of colour as he sees Andrew Lennox coming towards him

Balzaar:Mr Lennox,sir..

*Lennox holds his hand up

Lennox:Save it….I don’t want to hear any explanations from you.You led my daughter astray Eric…you seduced her and that to me,is unforgiveable.

Balzaar:Sir…

Lennox:But she is by no means innocent…she has a voice,a mind of her own,and she chose not to use it…you are both as guilty as each other…

Balzaar:I’ll work on my resignation Mr Lennox…

*Andrew Lennox’s eyes widen

Lennox:Resignation?...I am not firing your Eric…

Balzaar:Your not?

Lennox:You made my daughter pregnant,something I am not likely to forget…but you do your job better than anyone,that is not something I am willing to throw away…

*Balzaar’s face lightens a little

Balzaar:Thankyou Mr Lennox…thankyou…

Lennox:But this is not a social visit,and this is not about your role in this company…the fact is,you now have a daughter…

*Eric Balzaar nods his head and looks pleased

Balzaar:I know sir…and I know the situation is not ideal,but I cannot wait to meet her…

*Andrew Lennox studies his assistant for a moment

Lennox:No?....me either,I am very much looking forward to the occasion….but I need to know something Eric?

Balzaar:Anything sir…

Lennox:I know you and Hayley was a one time thing…but this little girl,she deserves a great life…she deserves two doting parents…

Balzaar:I agree 100%....

Lennox:I’m glad you do…because no granddaughter of mine will go without…and little Amy…

*Balzaar smiles at the mention of his daughter’s name

Lennox:She deserves your undivided attention,for the rest of her life…

Balzaar:And she will get it….

Lennox:I know more than anyone how easy it is to disappoint a child….I never want to see that look on her face…

Balzaar:You won’t sir….

Lennox:I hope not…..I am taking a massive risk here Eric,I am extending an olive branch to our family….

Balzaar:And I will accept graciously sir…thankyou….

Lennox:Good….Hayley informs me that Amy will be arriving at the arena later tonight,so please join us in my office later on…I believe you will want to welcome your daughter with open arms…

Balzaar:Absolutely…I cannot wait….

*Andrew Lennox stares at Eric Balzaar for a moment before nodding his head and walking away.Eric Balzaar is smiling from ear to ear and he fist pumps the air with happiness,drawing cheers from the crowd.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

Match 2
Gateway to Glory Round 1
DJ Elektronic vs Stefan Alvey

CA:I think we have one happy daddy in town…

PS:I think your right….and Eric Balzaar seemed very relieved to keep his job…

CA:Seems like Andrew Lennox is in a very generous mood tonight….

PS:He’s a granddad, I think he is overjoyed right now…

CA:Fair play to the man…I am very happy for the Lennox family….a big night for them…

PS:And speaking of big nights,this one is rolling on…Cedric Jones has somehow advanaced in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament,now it’s time to find out who will join him in the quarter finals…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a Gateway to Glory first round match,scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit…

CA:Four qualifiers tonight…four next week….the winners of those eight matches will advance into the quarter finals….

PS:So far only one spot has been taken in the next round….

The crowd are in fine voice as the lights dim in the arena and then rainbow coloured spotlights begin to wave around the arena.The crowd give out loud cheers as smoke begins to pour out of the speakers and then “Born Slippy” plays out…

CA:This crowd have found a real favorite with this most unorthodox of superstars…

PS:Are we experiencing some transmission issues?

CA:I don’t know…

“Born slippy” continues to play before the music starts to cut out and the lighting goes haywire.A voice seems to echo around the arena..

“re..
Re….
Re….
Remix?
Retune?
Re….
Re-align?
..re…
Re…
Regurgitate?
Re..
Re..
Re..
…..Rebirth!

PS:What the hell is this “rebirth” nonsense all about?

CA:No idea….I honestly don’t know…

Deborah Harding:Introducing first……………….from Strawberry Fields…………….weighing in at 240 pounds………….DJ Elllllllllleeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkttrrrrrrrroooooooonnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccc!

PS:I think this guy might be going for a nervous breakdown or something Cornelius…he’s wacko…

CA:He is a superstar DJ…perhaps one too many all night raves have addled his brains…

PS:He can’t even dress himself properly anymore…

DJ Elektronic appears on the stage but his unitard is ripped in places,revealing white flesh underneath.There is a slight hole in the mask covering his face,revealing a blue eye underneath, and he is just carrying his cape with him down to the ring.

CA:Not exactly the production values we saw in week one from this guy…I guess the strain of being a pro wrestler is taking it’s toll…

PS:I think he might be trying to re-invent himself…remember,you heard it here first…

CA:A very unique take on matters…

DJ Elektronic throws his cape into the front row before rolling under the bottom rope into the ring.He is no longing dancing to his music,but instead he draws a finger across his throat,signalling for the production team to cut the music.

PS:I guess he can’t even bare to listen to anymore of that cr@p....

DJ Elektronic bounces again the ropes and then stretches in the centre of the ring as “Raindrops” echoes out and the crowd in the arena go wild.Golden raindrops fall from above the entranceway and then golden pyros explode from each side of the stage…

Deborah Harding:And his opponent………from Johannesburg,South Africa….weighing in at 212 pounds………..Steeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn Allllllllllvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

CA:Look online and everyone is talking about this guy….one of the only ever openly gay professional wrestlers and Stefan Alvey is proud of it….he does not use it as a gimmick and he does not shove it in your face…it is his choice of lifestyle,and in the majority,everyone seems to accept it…

PS:I’ve said it once,said it a thousand times,it really doesn’t matter…if Alvey is gay then he is gay,it doesn’t stop him being a competitor,it does not stop him being an icon and a world class performer…the crowd,the fans,they look up to him…so whether you agree with his choices or not,it really should not affect how you feel about this man…

CA:Could not have put it any better…Alvey is a pro wrestler…a damn fine one at that,and to me,and most,that is all that matters…

PS:In certain quarters he is also a darkhorse for this tournament,I don’t buy it…but that is the word doing the rounds…

CA:Alvey has speed,techincal skill and submission expertise on his side…he is a match for anyone on his day and he could surprise a few in this tournament….but he must first get past this challenge,the currently undefeated and extremely unorthodox,DJ Elektronic…

PS:Elektronic seems to be surprising everyone he gets in the ring…I just don’t think anyone knows how to properly figure him out….he is an enigma…

CA:An enigma that stands between Stefan Alvey and the quarter finals…

Alvey reaches the bottom of the ramp and removes his t-shirt before hauling it into the crowd.He soaks up the cheers and revere that he receiving before climbing up into the ring to face his opponent.DJ Elektronic is tilting his head from side to side,looking slightly eerie with one eye showing through his mask…

PS:And then there is another factor…last week both of these men were victims of Johnny Oko’s rise to stardom…neither can be a 100%...

CA:But both of them suffered….so neither really has an advantage…I take what you are saying,but I wonder if it will actually have an impact…

PS:Time that we found out…

The crowd are torn,but there is perhaps a 60-40 split in favour of Alvey as the action gets underway.Both men circle one another,Alvey trying to feel out the situation with searching kick,before they engage in a lockup in the centre of the ring.Elektronic is a little stronger and he manages to back Alvey towards the ropes,only for Stefan to twist DJ’s left arm and push him into the corner.

CA:Alvey will look to use his speed at every available opportunity…

Alvey looks for a flash roundhouse kick but DJ ducks the shot and moves into the centre of the ring before running back at Alvey for a clothesline.Alvey is able to sidestep and hiptoss Elektronic against the turnbuckle…Stefan then backs away a few paces before sprinting in and landing a low hesitation dropkick to the midsection of DJ….

PS:Stefan Alvey wants to be a big game player…and maybe one day he will be…..but right now he just needs to concentrate on climbing that ladder…

CA:Absolutely…I don’t believe Stefan Alvey thinks he above anyone right now…but every single CWA superstar is on an even playing field here….this tournament is there for the taking….and if Alvey finds momentum,there is no reason why he can’t climb that ladder faster than anyone else…

Elektronic gets back to his feet and Alvey lashes kicks into his legs,dropping Dj down onto his knees.Alvey then looks for a swinging buzzsaw kick but DJ is able to duck underneath the blow and drag Alvey into rollup………………..1………………………….2………………….shoulder up!

CA:Alvey’s got an arm locked…

Stefan is able to kick out and he immediately rolls ontop of DJ Elektronic and manages to synch him into an armbar.DJ bangs his free hand against the mat in pain before trying to pull himself towards the ropes…

PS:Alvey has got some training in submission…

CA:A martial arts student,Alvey is very able on the ground….

DJ Elektronic is able to turn his body over,relieving some of the pressure on his arm.He gets to one foot and uses his free hand to drive punches into the midsection of Alvey before grabbing Stefan’s head and pulling him into a jawbreaker….

PS:That is how unorthodox this guy is…I mean where did that come from…

Elektronic tries to shake some feeling back into his arm as he gets back to his feet and he waits for Alvey to rise before lifting him into a flapjack,dropping Alvey’s head against the top of the turnbuckle.Stefan staggers away into the centre of the ring and DJ Elektronic drills him with a face-first russian legsweep………………..1…………………………2……………shoulder up!

CA:Elektronic enjoying his best spell in the match right now…

PS:I have said so many bad things about this guy…but he seems to keep coming,no matter what…

DJ backs away into the corner and he waits for Alvey to stand up before rushing out and attempting a big boot.Alvey is able to duck the shot before running against the ropes and returning with a flying knee to the side of the skull.He drags Elektronic back to his feet and connects with a faceplant suplex before heading to the corner…

CA:Alvey back on top…

Stefan reaches the top,but Dj Elektronic is already back on his feet and sprints to the corner to cut his opponent off.Alvey leaps off the top rope,landing in the centre of the ring before turning on his heel,just as Elektronic sprints back towards him…

PS:Nice heel kick from Alvey…

Elektronic is wiped out by the heel kick and then Alvey rolls back into the corner and leaps onto the top rope.The flashbulbs go off as Alvey poses for the fans and then dives off,landing an impressive legdrop………………………1……………………………………2………………………DJ kicks out!

CA:Each time Alvey looks like he might be slipping,he comes right back…that is the sign of a warrior…

Alvey rolls back onto his feet and wipes perspiration off his head before beckoning for DJ Elektronic to stand up.he drags the masked man up by the neck,but is stunned by a hard punch to the throat and then Elektronic hits an atomic drop and follows up with a neckbreaker……………………..1………………………….2…………….Alvey pushes his shoulder up off the canvass!

PS:You can sense how much this means to these men…you get through this round and you are in the quarter finals….one step closer to ultimate glory…

DJ drags Alvey up by the head and places the South African’s head between his legs before trying to flip him into a powerbomb position.Alvey is able to sit on the shoulders of Elektronic and drive heavy blows down into the forehead before countering with a headscissors takedown.Both men get back to their feet and Alvey drop toe holds DJ to the mat…

CA:CATTLE MUTILATION!

Alvey tries to synch in the devastating submission but Elektronic is able to squirm out.Both superstars get back to their feet and Alvey looks for a standing roundhouse but Elektronic ducks the shot and nails a back suplex…

PS:If Alvey had the submission then I think this was over…

CA:But instead it’s DJ Elektronic that finds himself back in the driver’s seat,once again…

Elektronic makes his way over to the corner and he looks out at the crowd,before beginning to ascend the ropes.He reaches the top and looks down at Stefan Alvey and then prepares himself for launch…

PS:FLYING ELBOW!

Elektronic hurtles through the air,looking to land an elbow to the chest of Stefan Alvey,but Alvey is able to duck out of the way.DJ slams hard into the canvass and rolls under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring as the crowd watch on with anticipation…

CA:Stefan Alvey came so close to falling right there…but he had it all scouted…

PS:And now DJ Elektronic needs to regroup…

CA:NO TIME!

Crowd:That was awe-some x7

DJ Elektronic makes it back to his feet near the aisleway,but has no time to compose himself as Alvey runs across the ring and dives over the top rope,into a magnificent senton splash that takes both men crashing to the hard flooring.

PS:Stefan Alvey laying it all on the line right there…

CA:That is the sort of move that gets these fans on their feet…

The fans in the front row are banging their hands against the security railing,building the atmosphere as best as they can.Stefan slowly pulls Dj Elektronic to his feet and drags him towards the ring,but DJ is able to respond with three quick punches to the midsection and he slams Alvey’s head against the top of the steel steps.DJ then grabs Alvey in a back suplex position before delivering the move against the security railing….

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CA:My word…Alvey’s neck could of just broken after that…

PS:DJ Elektronic is showing a darker side to his character here….

CA:The desire to win is taking over…

Alvey is folded up in a heap as DJ Elektronic stares at him and then climbs back into the ring.The crowd watch on as the referee begins to administer a ten count…

PS:If Alvey doesn’t respond to this count…this match is all over with…

…2
….3
……4
….5
..The fans in the front row are leaning over the barricade and trying to will Alvey into action……6…….Alvey slowly turns onto his stomach and tries to crawl to the ring………7………………………8………………..he grabs the ring apron for leverage as DJ Elektronic watches on from the ring………………….9….

PS:He’s got one second to make this happen…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:08 pm

10…..the referee is about to make the ten count when Alvey just pulls himself under the bottom rope.DJ Elektronic slowly walks over to his opponent and he shows no concern for Alvey as he begins to stomp down on the back of Alvey’s neck…

CA:DJ Elektronic is seriously abandoning his feel-good tactics….he wants this win…

PS:The lure of power and gold can change men….

Elektronic leaps into the air and drives knees down into the back of Alvey’s neck before rolling him over……………………..1……………………………2……………………Alvey kicks out.DJ then leans over his opponent and begins to demolish him with right hands,causing a referee interference…

PS:Is it me or is it getting cold in here?...this crowd is slowly turning on DJ Elektronic…

CA:I don’t think they like the tactics he is employing against one of their favorites…

PS:These people need to stop being so sensitive…Elektronic wants to win,nothing wrong with that…

Elektronic stands up and he stares the referee up and down before dragging Alvey up and pushing him back into the corner.He targets the midsection with kicks before lighting up Alvey’s chest with vicious chops…Alvey doubles up in pain and tries to cover up as DJ drives both knees up under his chin and then whips him across the opposite side…

CA:Most dominating spell of the match so far…lookout here…

Alvey is whipped across the ring but shows great athleticism to leap straight onto the top rope and twist back into a crossbody as DJ rushes across to meet him.Elektronic is able to duck out of the way,though, and cause Alvey to land hard on his chest…Elektronic then runs at Alvey and takes him out with a fameasser…………

PS:Count a three ref…

1……………………………2………………..Alvey kicks out!

PS:I like this new aggression from DJ Elektronic…it suits him…

CA:It’s almost like he woke up this morning and threw all the old plans out of the window…

PS:Could we be witnessing a re-birth?

DJ Elektronic gets back onto his feet and he slams the point of his elbow down into the back of Alvey’s neck before dragging him up and landing a vertical suplex.He swivels his hips and then pulls Alvey back to his feet again,landing a second suplex.He performs the hip swivel one more time and makes Alvey stand…

PS:A little three amigos action…a tribute to the late,great,Eddie Guerrero…

DJ looks to nail the hat-trick of suplexes but Alvey counters into a small package………………………1………………….2……………………kickout.They both scramble back up and Alvey looks for a hurricanrana but Elektronic catches him on his shoulders before powerbombing Alvey back against the turnbuckle…

CA:Straight to the neck again…

Alvey hits the turnbuckle with real venom and then staggers out,straight onto the shoulders of Elektronic,who then spins him around into a falling cutter……………………….1………………………………….2…………………….Alvey pushes his shoulder off the canvass in time!

PS:You have got to believe that these counts are getting closer…Alvey is getting weaker…

CA:No doubts about it…but whilst there is anything left in the tank,Stefan will keep on fighting….

DJ Elektronic begins to choke Alvey on the canvass to the count of four and then releases.The referee has a word with him but he seems to take no notice as he heads to the corner and waits for his opponent to stand.The crowd is very firmly on the side of Alvey now as Elektronic lets the South African rise and then runs at him on the blindside….

PS:SPEAR!

Alvey spins around and shows his agility to leapfrog over DJ Elektronic and into a sunset flip rollup………………1……………………………..2………………………kickout.They get back to the feet and Elektronic ducks a clothesline before connecting with an inverted headlock backbreaker and then follows up with a snap neckbreaker (ala The Miz)..

…..1
………2
……………………shoulder up from Alvey!

CA:That was as close as this match has come to an ending….

DJ Elektronic shows his frustration by banging his palms against the mat and then stands up.He collapses back down on one knee and holds his head in apparent agony before standing up straight again…

PS:I am really worried about Elektronic’s state of mind…

CA:You and me both….in his first week we was extremely happy go lucky….second week a little bizarre…and here tonight he seems very on edge…

Elektronic shakes his head to regain himself and then ushers Alvey up and tries to pull him into a sleeper hold.Alvey struggles with everything he has got and manages to place his foot on the turnbuckle before pushing himself backwards,ontop of DJ…….

1…………………………2………………….shoulder up!

PS:DJ Elektronic was almost caught out there…

Elektronic is forced to release the submission in order to kick out of the pinfall attempt.Both men get back up but DJ is fresher and he clubs Alvey across the back of the neck before placing his head between his legs and flipping him into the air…

CA:SAMPLE THIS!

Elektronic prepares for the sitdown powerbomb but Alvey is able to jump off the back.The South African shows amazing footwork to land straight on the ropes and springboard back as Elektronic turns around…

CA:Disaster kick…

PS:Could spell disaster for DJ Elektronic….

Alvey collapses into the cover after nailing the kick…………………………..1……………………………….2…………………….thre-kickout!

CA:Now that is a nearfall…

PS:Closer than close….

CA:This is a wrestling spectacle here on Uprising folks…….amazing contest…

PS:This is what sets us apart from the competition…we deliver outstanding action every single week…we don’t miss a trick,and we never put anything else before this show….

CA:That’s why CWA is growing faster and faster as the weeks go by…

Alvey holds his head in his hands as the referee tells him it was only a two count.Stefan makes it back up to his feet and he holds the back of his neck as he climbs out onto the apron and waits for his opponent to stand up.Elektronic holds his jaw as he finally gets back to his feet…

PS:Springboard clothesline…Summer of Punk stuff right there…

Alvey floats off the ropes looking for the clothesline but Elektronic responds with a kick to the stomach as Alvey comes out of the air and then nails an impailer DDT….

CA:There will be a dent in the canvass after that impact…

….2
…….3!

PS:Soooo close….so close…

CA:DJ Elektronic is pushing the envelope….but the mail is still not being delivered to Stefan Alvey….he will not die…

PS:You have to admire the kid’s heart…if nothing else,he has heart…

CA:He has an abundance of talent to…

PS:Talent that has been stifled in large parts by a great showing from DJ Elektronic…

DJ uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet and ignores some of the boos from the crowd as he kicks Alvey under the chin and then whips him across the ring.Alvey comes back and Elektronic attempts to spin him into a sidewalk slam but Alvey slides out onto his feet and bounces back off the ropes before returning….

CA:Crucifix driver…

PS:Saw Austin Aries do that same move last week at Slammiversary…

CA:Shows the kind of company that Alvey is mixing in…

1……………………………..2……………………Dj is able to just kick out from the crucifix diver.They get back to their feet and Alvey plants heavy martial arts kicks into the stomach before spinning around and landing a heavy heel kick that knocks Elektronic down.Alvey heads over to the corner and he climbs up onto the ropes…

CA:Stefan Alvey has to be hurting…this has been a gruelling contest and his neck has taken some punishment…

PS:It’s not over yet…..

CA:MISSILE DROPKICK!

DJ gets back to his feet and Alvey wastes no time in diving off and connecting with the missile dropkick.The crowd applaud as Stefan gets back onto his feet and he pulls DJ back up…

CA:Alvey may have seen out the storm…BRAINBUSTER!

Alvey lifts Elektronic up and tries to drill him with the brainbuster but DJ floats over the back and succeeds in locking in a sleeperhold.The majority of the crowd begin to boo as Alvey really struggles under the pressure of move…

PS:This is in tight…Alvey is getting no air to breathe here…

CA:Alvey may have to tap here…no disgrace in that….

PS:I’m looking at my watch and it’s saying these two guys need to get a move on…

CA:If ten minutes is up then this match goes to a draw,both will be eliminated…

Alvey drops down on one knee and his face turns redder and redder as DJ Elektronic squeezes the life out of him.Elektronic’s visible eye is glowing with focused fury as he sits down deeper into the submission,applying as much pressure as he possibly can…

PS:There is no way out….Alvey will have to quit…

CA:Centre of the ring with nowhere to go…Alvey has no let-up,no get out of jail card here…

PS:DJ Elektronic has been so impressive here…

CA:A darker and more meaningful DJ Elektronic has controlled the pace…

PS:HEY!

Alvey is just about faded as he tries to reach back and grab any part of Elektronic’s body he can reach.Alvey manages to find the hole in DJ’s mask before pulling the whole thing clean off his head…the crowd gasp as Elektronic breaks the hold and tries to cover his face…

CA:He pulled the mask off…

PS:Dirty tactics…

CA:Alvey didn’t mean it…but he’ll take the distraction…what is Elektronic doing…

DJ Elektronic rolls under the bottom rope,still covering up his head face,and he retreats up the rampway towards the backstage area.Stefan Alvey is on his knees,holding DJ’s mask in his hand,as the referee begins to count….

CA:Where is he going?....your going to get counted out…

PS:Alvey took the mask…that’s the ultimate disrespect…you never heard of Luchadors,Cornelius?

CA:Yes but DJ Elektronic is not a luchador…

PS:It’s the same scenario…a masked wrestler usually holds a lot of pride in their hidden identity…Stefan Alvey just stripped DJ Elektronic of his pride…

CA:I think you are blowing this out of proportion…

PS:Then why is DJ leaving?...the guy is outraged…

Stefan Alvey looks apologetic as he watches DJ Elektronic retreat up the ramp.He tries to shout his opponent back as the referee’s count reaches five…

CA:Alvey didn’t want the mask…he was just trying to get himself out of the sleeper…

PS:He knew what he was doing….he has damaged DJ Elektronic’s personal feelings here tonight…

CA:I can’t believe what I am seeing…

The referee tries to call Elektronic back but he disappears through the curtain into the back………………….7…………………………8…………………………..9…………………………….10!

PS:I hope Stefan Alvey is happy with himself…

CA:This one is finished…and not in the way I ever expected….

PS:Nobody expected it….nobody thought Stefan Alvey would ever do such a thing…

CA:He did nothing wrong….he tried to break a submission hold,the mask came off…it’s called an accident…

PS:Ask DJ Elektronic if it felt like an accident…

CA:I can’t…he’s done a runner…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen your winner….as a result of a countout………………Steeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn Allllllllvvvvvveeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

The crowd are on their feet cheering as “Raindrops” plays out of the speakers.Alvey stands up and still looks confused as he holds DJ Elektronic’s mask in his hand and the referee raises his other arm in victory.

CA:Stefan Alvey looks as confused as I feel…this was a hard fought match…and with just one minute left before we reached the ten minute time limit,Dj Elektronic left this match..got himself counted out and handed victory to Stefan Alvey…

PS:Tell the whole story Cornelius….this was a close match but DJ Elektronic was edging it,if you ask me he was heading for a submission victory….Alvey knew he was done for,so he resorted to foul play to get the job done…

CA:That’s your interpretation….and maybe some people saw it that way but I didn’t….Stefan Alvey is a warrior and he would of wanted to end this match properly…win,lose or draw….the mask incident was unfortunate but I feel DJ Elektronic went overboard…he had no reason to leave this match…

PS:I can’t believe how flippant you are being….masks are a huge deal Cornelius…a huge deal to the guys that wear them….there is a code…and Stefan Alvey broke that code…he crossed a line….he should be ashamed….

CA:Well whichever way to look at it…Stefan Alvey progresses in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament and he will join Cedric Jones in the quarter finals…still two more spots to fill here tonight so please do not go anywhere folks…this night is only going to get better…

PS:They aren’t going anywhere…they know this is the only destination for pro-wrestling….that match just proved that….and that is just the tip of the iceberg….still three more world class contests on the horizon….future right here baby…

Stefan Alvey rolls out of the ring and tags hands with the fans as he walks up the rampway,a baffled expression still on his face.He reaches the top of the stage and poses for the crowd in attendance,still holding the blue mask in his hands as he exits through the curtain into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:10 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd cheer as they see Jimmy Phillips getting ready for his upcoming match.He is in the process of lifting weights as somebody enters his lockeroom.

???:Jimmy…

*Phillips turns around and sees Hayley Lennox,looking slightly worried.He shakes his head and carries on doing his exercise.

Hayley:Jimmy I’m sorry ok…….I know it’s not what you want to hear right now…..

Phillips:Save it…

*Hayley looks lost for words as Phillips rounds on her

Phillips:You know I really thought I had met a great girl,I was bragging to my friends….to my family about how lucky I felt to have gotten to know you over the past few weeks…

*Hayley looks very sorry

Phillips:And I know everything was in the very early stages but I felt like we were onto something…I felt like we had a connection…

Hayley:We did…..we do….

Phillips:And yet whilst I was telling you things about myself,when I took you out for all those meals….you didn’t once share information with me…

Hayley:I didn’t want to…

Phillips:Want to what?....you painting it out like I am a bad guy?....Do you really think I wouldn’t have been interested because you had a daughter?

*Hayley has tears rolling down her cheek

Hayley:I didn’t know how to tell you…

Phillips:Didn’t know?...or perhaps you didn’t want to….perhaps you didn’t really want to tell me anything…

Hayley:I did Jimmy….I really wanted to tell you,but I hadn’t told anybody….I didn’t know how to explain…

Phillips:Well now you can save your explanation….I have waited my whole life to meet somebody as special as you….beautiful,funny,intelligent…and yet it seems like I couldn’t have meant anything to you…

*Hayley puts her arm on his shoulder

Hayley:Do you really believe that?...I might not have told you the truth Jimmy,but I was scared….scared that you would run a mile if I told you…

Jimmy:And I told you,I would not of had a problem….

Hayley:I know that now…but I guess it’s too late…

*She looks up at him with tears in her eyes

Jimmy:I don’t know…right now my mind isn’t set for this conversation…I have a match..

Hayley:I know….and I don’t want to distract you,I just wanted to come by and explain…

Jimmy:And now you have…

*Phillips looks as though he is struggling to be horrible

Hayley:And now I have…so I’ll be going….Amy will be arriving soon…

*She takes one last look at Phillips before walking towards the door.He shakes his head and goes back to doing weights.

Hayley:Good luck tonight Jimmy…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:21 pm

*The crowd boo as the scene changes and Michael Porter is standing by with The Consultant and Johnny Oko.

Porter:CWA universe good evening……I am joined at this time by Johnny Oko and his master,The Consultant….guys first of all can we get a brief explanation for your actions last week?...First the attack on Stefan Alvey,followed up by assaults on DJ Elektronic and Chris Conforzi…

Consultant:Exactly what do you want explaining?....I told you before,my client is going to be the most dominating superstar on this roster and last week was just a taster of what he is capable of….Stefan Alvey had no business being in the ring with Johnny Oko,and the mere fact that he was able to steal a draw was deserving of punishment…

DJ Elektronic’s assault was due to the disrespect he showed a week earlier…not only cheating his way to victory over my client but then proceeding to mock his heritage and culture. Chris Conforzi,well he was just a victim of circumstance…wrong place,wrong time….but rest assured,he got what he deserved.

Because each and every superstar on this roster deserves to suffer like that if they do not recognise my client’s potential….this man is the future of this industry,the new face of professional wrestling….the number one star and soon to be the first ever CWA World Champion…

*The crowd boo as Johnny Oko blows a large bubble with his chewing gum

Porter:Here tonight Johnny Oko will not be taking part in a first round match for the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…instead he will be a part of 6 man tag team action…teaming with Teddy Grimstone and Frankie Trotter to take on the team of Jimmy Phillips,Chris Conforzi and the new CWA Intercontinental Champion,Mike Conrad….

*Crowd cheer loud

Porter:How confident are you that Johnny will shine in this match?

Consultant:Because Johnny Oko shines in everything that he does…..over the past weeks,despite somehow not earning a victory, his performances have been lauded. Critics are calling him the “standout star” and the man that is setting the standard. Make no mistake about it, Johnny Oko has not even got out of first gear yet, but when he does I will guarantee that not one superstar in the back will be able to live with him.

Here tonight is just another platform to showcase his skill level and dominance….tonight he can show who “The Talent” really is,he can teach Chris Conforzi another lesson in manners….and then there is the binman…

*Oko laughs and says “gaijin” as The Consultant grins

Consultant:Mike Conrad last week had the nerve to say that he was on the same level as my client…to actually believe that he would be a match for Johnny Oko……I can assure Mike Conrad that he could not be further from the truth.Perhaps all those years picking up trash has melted his brain capacity because the man is deluded…..being the Intercontinental Champion does not all of a sudden make him a big game player….being a big game player makes you a big game player,and that is exactly what Johnny Oko is.

Tonight Johnny Oko will show Mike Conrad….Chris Conforzi and Jimmy Phillips what a true superstar looks like…he will show them that he does not need a strap of gold around his waist to be a true champion…he will show them that this is his time….and nothing will stand in his way!

Porter:Just quickly before you go……a lot of fans on Twitter have been wondering,is The Consultancy open for business,or are you strictly a one superstar kind of guy?

*Johnny Oko shakes his head,almost mocking the question

Consultant:That is for me to know and you to find out Michael….the CWA universe can just sit back and watch things unfold…because whilst I have no plans to expand this empire right now,make me an offer and I can make things happen….I breed success….and this man right here,he will be my masterpiece!

*The crowd boo as The Consultant smirks and beckons for Oko to follow him out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:25 pm

*Kayleigh Reed is standing backstage and she looks slightly unnerved as the camera pans to her side,showing DJ Elektronic.He has his back turned and is visibly shaking,a makeshift mask has been pulled over his face.

Kayleigh:Hello people…it’s time for a Kayleigh exclusive…

*She winks

Kayleigh:With CWA superstar….DJ Elektronic…

*The crowd are mixed in their reaction and Kayleigh stops speaking as Elektronic mumbles to himself

Elektronic:It’s coming….and when it comes,they’ll be sorry…disrespect…..i will give them disrespect….I will show them…

Kayleigh:Are you ok DJ?

Elektronic:Try to embarrass me……when the re-birth arrives,then they will see a different side…

*Kayleigh looks very nervous as Stefan Alvey walks into shot

Alvey:Hey man….look what happened out there,I am really sorry….I didn’t mean to take your mask off…

*DJ Elektronic quickly whirls around and stares at Stefan Alvey

Elektronic:And here he is….the homo…

*Alvey looks furious

Alvey:Whoah wait just a damn minute…

Elektronic:Don’t like it do you…having somebody mess with your personal inhibitions….this mask represents a side of me that you had no right to tamper with…

Alvey:I said it was a mistake…

Elektronic:And I say that you will be sorry…

Alvey:I don’t know what your problem is..

*DJ snatches the blue mask out of Alvey’s hands and the crowd boo

Alvey:Your welcome…

*Elektronic stares at Alvey for a moment and then turns his back,walking away into the distance.Stefan turns to Kayleigh Reed,who shrugs her shoulders in confusion

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:26 pm

*The scene changes once more and Raymond Alexander is standing in the corridor with Frankie Trotter

Alexander:Big Frankie Trotter….over the course of the past two weeks,you really haven’t done a good job of making friends around here…

Trotter:I don’t need mates….this ain’t a slap and tickle fest partner….I am here to hurt people…understand g’vnor…

Alexander:I do understand…I understand that you like to try and intimidate people,use your size to your advantage…but what happens when you get on the wrong side of somebody who intimidates you?...somebody much bigger and stronger than you are….you know what I am talking about?

Trotter:You think I find that freak Mariah Carey (scary)….you ain’t got a scooby doo (clue) mate…..only reason you saw me Botany Bay (run away) last week was because I was thinking how much I was gonna kill him if he came any closer…..so shut your north and south (mouth) when you don’t know what your talking about…

Alexander:The fear was plain to see…everyone saw it….when Grendal confronted you,you wanted no part in a fight with the monster….

Trotter:Your starting to annoy me now mate…

*There is a loud crashing noise as a door further down the hallway is smashed right off it’s hinges.Frankie Trotter’s face drops as he sees Grendal step out into view.

Grendal:Not…forgotten…

Trotter:There is a cup of Rosie lee (tea) with my name on it….and it ain’t around here….I ain’t no Steam Tug (mug)…I’m out of here…

*Raymond Alexander shakes his head as Frankie Trotter rushes down the corridor,away from the advances of Grendal

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:28 pm

Match 3
Jimmy Phillips/Mike Conrad/Chris Conforzi vs Teddy Grimstone/Johnny Oko/Frankie Trotter

CA:Fair to say Frankie Trotter has upset the wrong man..

PS:Andrew Lennox needs to have a word…it’s harassment in the work place,Grendal has no business chasing Frankie like that..

CA:On the contrary,Trotter eliminated Grendal last week from the battle royale when he was no longer involved….Grendal has every right to feel aggrieved…

PS:Big freak got everything he deserved…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a six man tag team match with a fifteen minute time limit!

CA:A little break from the “Gateway to Glory” right now folks….tag team action time…

“London Calling” echoes out and the crowd boo as blue,red and white pyros explode up into the air.An english flag drops down from the titantron…

Deborah Harding:Introducing first……………..from London,England…………weighing in at 238 pounds…………..Big Frrraaaaannnnnnkkkkiiiiiieeeeeeeee Trrrrrrrrrooooooooottttttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!

Trotter comes bustling out onto the stage and he keeps looking nervously behind him as he makes his way to the ring.The crowd are hurling abuse at him but he seems not to notice as he climbs into the ring.

PS:Look at him,he is a nervous wreck…

CA:Funny because he told Raymond Alexander that he wasn’t scared of Grendal…

PS:He’s not scared…he’s on edge…

CA:Yeah right…

Trotter keeps looking around as “Turk Anthem” echoes out and the boos grow louder.Red and white pyros explode before The Consultant walks out and throws powder into the air.

PS:He’s blessing the walkway…big Japanese tradition…

CA:I am aware…

Deborah Harding:To be accompanied to the ring by The Consultant………………weighing in at 234 pounds…………….Jooooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy Ooooooooooookkkkkkkooooooooooooo!

The crowd make their feelings known as Johnny Oko strides onto the stage to meet his manager.They stare around the arena before Oko begins to remove his suit jacket and shirt.

PS:Here he is….the future of this business…

CA:The Consultant certainly has high hopes for Johnny Oko…

Oko laughs at the crowd’s reaction before he climbs up onto the apron and into the ring.He goes to the corner and poses,whilst listening intently to the instructions that are being barked at him from The Consultant.

PS:Johnny Oko….Frankie Trotter…this is turning into a world class team…

CA:And they still have one more partner…the man who co-won last weeks’ main event…

Oko climbs down and and nods at Trotter,who is still on edge, before turning to the stage as “No more sorrow” plays out.There is a vast majority of boos but some sections of the crowd show their support and chant “Huh…huh….huh”.

Deborah Harding:From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania……weighing in at 231 pounds………….The Baaaaaaaaassssssssstttttaaaaaaaaarrrdddd…….Teeeeeeeeedddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssstttttttttttoooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!

Teddy Grimstone strides onto the stage and he raises a lone fist into the air before marching down to the ring.He has focus in his eyes as he rolls under the bottom rope,walks to the corner and then climbs onto the turnbuckle.He stares out at the crowd before yelling “I’m the b*astard!!

Grimstone supporters:He’s a b*stard x10

CA:Team one is assembled….a real array of talent,backgrounds and skillsets….and their opponents boast the same qualities…

All three men in the ring keep their distance from each other as “What I’ve done” by Linkin Park screams out and the crowd in attendance rise to their feet.Red and silver pyros shoot up into the air as a blond haired superstar makes his way out to the ring.

Deborah Harding:And their opponents……..firstly,from Toronto,Ontario,Canada…………..weighing in at 224 pounds….Chhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss Coooooooooonnnnnnnnnnfoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Conforzi throws his arms in the air and then tags the fans’ hands as he walks down to the ring.He smiles as he looks up at his three opponents in the ring before climbing onto the apron.

CA:Chris Conforzi is a very young,talented kid out of Canada…he has been likened to a young Chris Jericho,which is no shabby compliment….

PS:I can see the comparison..but Jericho was ambitious,he knew when to pull the trigger…I still don’t know if Conforzi has got the winning formula…

CA:Tonight would be a perfect time to find out…look at the stare that Conforzi has afforded Johnny Oko…

PS:Conforzi was a victim last week…he might be again if he isn’t careful…

Conforzi is glaring at Oko as he paces the apron.The crowd are chanting Conforzi’s name as the Canadian poses for them and then “We will rock you” roars out to a thunderous ovation.

CA:Listen to the noise in the First Arena…they are going wild for one of their own…NYC’s Intercontinental Champion…

Deborah Harding:From New york city (crowd pop)………………..he is the reigning Intercontinental Champion……….weighing in at 196 pounds………………Miiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee Cooooooooonnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddd!

Mike Conrad walks out onto the stage and he nods his heads in appreciation of the reception he has been afforded.The Intercontinental Championship is strapped around his waist and in his hands he carries his trademark trash can…

PS:Mike Conrad really is punching above his weight right now….a champion?...really?

CA:Really….Conrad earnt that title belt last week by outlasting six other men in an over the top rope battle royale….he is the first champion in CWA and he is damn proud of it….he has gone from a refuse collector to a wrestling superstar overnight…what a transformation…

PS:And yet he is another man on The Consultancy’s hitlist…just another victim in waiting for Johnny Oko…

CA:That remains to be seen….Oko and The Consultant seem to think they are above Mike Conrad,I don’t buy it for a second…

Mike Conrad slaps hands with the front row of fans before placing his trash can down by the steel steps.He gives Chris Conforzi the thumbs up before unstrapping his championship belt and raising it into the air,drawing big cheers from the crowd.

CA:Team two is almost assembled…but now I think is time to inject a little “Talent”…

Conrad climbs up to join Conforzi on the apron,they are at their opponents before “Cold Ash” drives out through the speakers and the crowd go wild.Red pyros arch and bridge right over the stage and explode in the air as the final competitor makes his entrance…

Deborah Harding:And finally…..from Cleveland,Ohio…………….weighing in at 257 pounds…………The Talent…………Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhhhhhhiiiiiilllllllliiiiipppppppppssssssssss!

The crowd pop as Phillips walks out onto the stage,wearing his trademark red trunks and boots.He beats his chest and then throws his arms apart in a muscular pose.He walks down to the ring and nods his head before jumping onto the apron with Conrad and Conforzi,causing pyros to explode from the turnbuckles.

PS:You have got to wonder if Jimmy Phillips is fully concentrated for this match…

CA:I know the whole situation is going on with Hayley Lennox but Phillips needs his head in the game…these are dangerous opponents and he cannot afford a lapse in concentration..

PS:No he can’t…..because there is one man who would really love to capitalise on any mistake that is made…

CA:Last week Teddy Grimstone and Jimmy Phillips co-won the main event….the same result is not possible in this match…

PS:All six of these men will be looking to make a statement of intent….tonight they will not compete in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament….but their turn will come next week….and some of these men’s paths may cross again….

CA:It’s all about building momentum….and that is exactly what these guys will be looking to do tonight…

The referee has a word with all six competitors in the crowded out ring.There is a lot of trash talking between the superstars before the official orders four participants to leave the ring.There is a little discussion before Johnny Oko and Mike Conrad offer to start the match for their respective teams.

PS:A chance to renew their war of words from last week…

CA:I think there is going to be a lot more than words exchanged here…

PS:I think your right…six man tag action underway…

Oko and Conrad slowly edge around each other before Oko dives in for a leg takedown.He manages to swivel around the back of Conrad into a waistlock and he pushes his opponent chest-first into the turnbuckle before dropkicking him in the back of the head as he staggers back out….

PS:Oko picking up where he left off last week…being utterly dominant…

Oko lets Conrad get back up and then back heel kicks in the stomach before nailing a fisherman’s suplex……………….1…………………………2……………….Conrad gets his shoulder up off the canvass.

CA:Mike Conrad has shown in the previous two weeks that he can absorb plenty of punishment…so I doubt he is very alarmed by Oko’s head of steam at the beginning of this bout..

Johnny Oko pulls Conrad up and forearms him back against the ropes before attempting an irish whip.He sends Conrad across the ring and leaps up to meet him with a dropkick as he comes back,but Conrad grabs the ropes to stop his momentum and causes Oko to land hard on the back of his head…

CA:Quick thinking from the Intercontinental champion…

Conrad quickly rushes Oko and drives a thunderous knee into his chin (ala John Morrison) before following up with a standing moonsault…………………..1…………………………2………………..kickout.The crowd applaud as Mike Conrad pulls Johnny Oko up and makes the tag to Chris Conforzi…

CA:The kid has been waiting all week for this moment…

Conforzi quickly leaps over the top rope and dropkicks Oko square in the chest.They get back to their feet and Conforzi lashes furious chops into the chest of Oko before whipping him to the corner.He follows in but Oko gets his knees in the way,knocking Conforzi back,before lifting himself onto the ropes…

PS:Take the risk Johnny…

CA:Too late…

Oko prepares himself to jump but Conforzi is able to run up the ropes and land a big enzeguiri to the side of the head,causing Oko to drop down to the canvass on his chest.Conforzi quickly climbs up onto the top rope and comes off with a flying elbow drop to the back of his opponent…

CA:Conforzi went high risk and it paid off…

….2
…….Oko gets his shoulder up!

PS:That isn’t going to keep Johnny Oko down….

Both men get back to their feet and Conforzi gets in first with a kick to the stomach and then scores with a vertical suplex.He gets back onto his feet and looks down at Oko before running to the ropes and leaping into a springboard….

CA:LIONSAULT!

Conforzi floats back into the springboard moonsault but Johnny Oko drives his knees up into the midsection at the last moment.Oko gets back to his feet and Conforzi tries to make a rush on him…

PS:What a tilt-a-whirl…that is talent right there….

The crowd boo as Oko tilt-a-whirls Conforzi and then drills him with a thunderous backbreaker.Conforzi rolls away in pain and Johnny Oko makes the tag to Teddy Grimstone.

CA:The B*stard is in the house…

PS:And he is ready to make someone suffer…

Conforzi holds his back as he gets back to his feet,only to be taken out by a huge running clothesline from Grimstone.Grimstone lets Conforzi get back up and he ploughs big right hands into the back of the Canadian before whipping him,hard, into the turnbuckle.Conforzi crashes against the corner and staggers back out into a hiptoss from Grimstone.

CA:Teddy has slowed this pace right down..he isn’t going to engage in a speed race with Conforzi…

PS:He’s playing to his strengths…very intelligent work…

Conforzi gets back to his feet again and this time Grimstone scoops him up and slams him back down onto the canvass.Teddy then heads for the corner and he begins to climb the ropes.His loyal supporters are willing him on as he reaches the top and beats his chest…

CA:No time for playing around up there…..SEE WHAT I MEAN!

*Crowd applaud

PS:I’ll admit that was skill…

Conforzi manages to stagger back up and he springboards onto the middle rope before catching Grimstone around the neck on the top rope,twisting him down into a sensational hurricanrana.The crowd are on their feet going wild as both men get back up and Conforzi nails a zigzag neckbreaker………………………1……………………………2………………..shoulder up!

CA:That was a close nearfall right there…Chris Conforzi came very close to doing the business…

PS:Grimstone has a big threshold for pain though…

Conforzi drags Grimstone up by the head,but is surprised by stiff punches to the midsection.He doubles up in pain but manages to find the composure to knee Grimstone in the stomach and then twists his arms around…

CA:Conforzi thinking killswitch…

Chris manages to turn Grimstone for the killswitch but is then pushed away against the ropes and floored by a clothesline on the comeback.Conforzi gets back to his feet and looks for a big right hand but Grimstone ducks it and stomps on Conforzi’s stomach before drilling him with a big DDT……………………1……………………2…………….shoulder up!

PS:That was very nearly a three all out….

Frankie Trotter seems to have regained his swagger on the apron as he calls for the tag to be made.He offers up his foot and Grimstone slams Conforzi’s head against it before tagging in Big Frankie.The crowd boo as Trotter tees off on Conforzi in the corner…

CA:Chris Conforzi is not having a good time of it right now..

Trotter works over the body with big right hooks before snapping Conforzi’s head back with a huge uppercut.He grabs the youngster’s arm and whips him across to the opposite corner and then follows across…

CA:Conforzi has got the speed…

Conforzi leaps straight onto the top rope,looking for a surprise counter, but Trotter quickly catches up with him and swipes his legs,causing Conforzi to fall in an horrific crotched position.Trotter laughs and slams big palm strikes against Conforzi’s back before climbing up behind him and delivering a huge back suplex from on high………………………………1……………………………….2……………….Conforzi just gets his shoulder up!

PS:Conforzi getting his a55 handed to him right here….a serious beating….

CA:He needs to make a tag,of that there is no doubt…

Trotter pulls Conforzi back to his feet and sends him against the ropes before flooring him with a big boot as he comes back.Conforzi gets back to his feet and Trotter bounces off the ropes,returning with a swinging neckbreaker…………………..1………………………..2…………..shoulder up!

PS:That three count is getting close…if Conforzi doesn’t get out of there then he is brown bread…

Johnny Oko signals that he wants the tag and Trotter obliges.Oko quickly climbs up onto the top rope before coming off with a karate chop to the back of Conforzi’s neck.He then backs against the ropes and delivers a stiff low hesitation dropkick to his kneeling opponent……………….1………………………..2……………………..shoulder up!

CA:You get the feeling that Johnny Oko thinks he has been overlooked in the first couple of weeks here in CWA….his aggression is at an all time high…

Conforzi tries to stand and Oko repeatedly stomps and kicks at his chest and head before grabbing his legs and dragging him to the centre of the ring.He spreads the legs of Conforzi before stomping on his chest and then turns towards Mike Conrad and mocks the champion..

PS:What you are witnessing right now is a born winner…a future star…Johnny Oko is letting everyone know that he means business…

Oko winks at Conrad with a smirk before turning around and scooping Conforzi onto his shoulders.He spins him around 360 before dropping him into a Michinoku driver…

CA:Could be a three count…

1…………………2…………….Mike Conrad breaks the cover with a quick boot to the back!

PS:Needed intervention…Conforzi had no chance of kicking out right there…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

Oko kneels for a moment and he shakes his head at Conrad before getting to his feet.Chris Conforzi holds his neck as he gets back up and Oko stomps on his knee before whipping him into the corner.The Japanese superstar follows in but Conforzi spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top on Oko (ala Kofi Kingston)….Johnny Oko staggers back to the centre of the ring as Conforzi leaps up high…

CA:Check out the hang time…

Conforzi leaps high into the air and then comes crashing down ontop of Oko with a crossbody…………………1……………………2………………………..shoulder up.The crowd are applauding as Oko and Conforzi get back to their feet and Chris Conforzi nails a big german suplex…

PS:Chris Conforzi is not even the same calibre of superstar as Johnny Oko…

CA:The momentum right now says otherwise…

Conforzi gets back to his feet and he looks down at Johnny Oko before running the ropes and springboarding into a terrific lionsault……………….1………………..2……………..Teddy Grimstone comes flying from on high and lands a headbutt to the back of Conforzi’s shoulder…

CA:That was a guaranteed three count right there..

Jimmy Phillips bursts into the ring and lands a hard right hand on Teddy Grimstone before the referee intervenes.Grimstone is laughing as Phillips is backed into the corner by the official,allowing Teddy to drag Conforzi over to the opposition corner and he tags in from Johnny Oko…

PS:Grimstone worked that expertly….and now is the fresh,legal man…

Grimstone backs Conforzi into the corner and he stomps viciously on his chest before slamming ferocious knees into the side of the young Canadian’s head.The referee is forced to warn Grimstone as he continues the brutal assault…

CA:Grimstone showing his ruthless side here…punishing Conforzi…

Grimstone climbs out of the ring and he grabs Conforzi’s arms before dragging him repeatedly into the ringpost.The referee gives Grimstone a final warning as Conforzi rolls into the centre of the ring,clutching his ribs…

PS:That is what makes Teddy Grimstone so good to watch…he isn’t afraid to do things that others area…

Grimstone slides back into the ring with an amused look on his face before letting Conforzi up and gutwrenching him into a ribbreaker. Conforzi is on his knees in agony as Grimstone runs back against the ropes before returning with a massive kick to the ribs…

CA:Chris Conforzi is shipping vast amounts of punishment here….

Chris Conforzi is prone on the mat as Grimstone jumps into the air before driving his elbow down into his opponent’s midsection.Conforzi clutches his midsection in pain as he staggers back to his feet and Grimstone lifts him up onto his shoulders…

PS:Grimstone has seen enough here….FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Grimstone throws Conforzi up and then drills him with a thunderous samoan driver as the crowd watch on.Grimstone gets up and he stares out at the crowd…

Grimstone:I am the B*ASTARD!....AND I AM THE NEXT CWA WORLD CHAMPION….GET USED TO IT B1TCHES!

The crowd boo as Grimstone gives them the finger and then turns around to make the cover on Chris Conforzi,who is completely out of it…

CA:GAME CHANGER!

PS:Referee control this…

The crowd pop as Grimstone turns around and is floored by a huge clothesline from hell by Jimmy Phillips. “The Talent” flexes his muscles and poses for the crowd before turning around as Frankie Trotter tries to take him out on the blindside..

CA:Check out the power…

The crowd are on their feet as Phillips spins and benches Trotter up over his head and then hauls him at the oncoming Johnny Oko.Phillips smiles as the noise levels grow louder and louder before he beckons for Teddy Grimstone to get back up..

PS:Jimmy Phillips is not the legal man,he has no business in there…

Teddy Grimstone is very groggy as he gets back to his feet,walking straight into Jimmy Phillips.The Consultant jumps up onto the apron for the distraction..

CA:Chaos is ensuing…

The Consultant has rolled his cane to Johnny Oko before distracting the referee and Oko picks the weapon up before driving it into the side of Jimmy Phillips’ head.The crowd are booing as Oko throws the cane away and then lets Chris Conforzi stand…

Oko:KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY OOOOOKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PS:What a kick…

The crowd’s boos grow louder as Oko sprints at Chris Conforzi and drives a sickening yakuza kick into his face.Conforzi is motionless on the canvass and Oko spits down him…

CA:Johnny Oko has no reason being in that ring…

PS:Neither did Jimmy Phillips…

CA:BOOM!

*Crowd pop

Oko is staring at the fans and mocking them as Mike Conrad climbs in on the blindside before scoring with his trademark superkick to the back of Oko’s head,sending him crashing through the ropes to the outside.The Consultant is still distracting the referee,causing Conrad to grab the manager by the throat and hauls him into the ring…

PS:You leave him alone…

The Consultant is on his backside,crawling backwards and begging for mercy as Mike Conrad closes in on him.The crowd are willing Conrad on and the Intercontinental Champion has a smile on his face…

CA:The Consultant and Johnny Oko made some very damning comments about Mike Conrad last week…I am sure Mike Conrad is going to relish making them pay…

PS:He should be disgusted with himself….how dare he even think about laying his hands on a poor,defenseless man….

CA:The Consultant is anything but….

PS:BROWN BREAD!

The Consultant has real fear in his eyes as Conrad is about to strike,only for Frankie Trotter to spin Conrad around and drill him with a codebreaker.Mike Conrad rolls under the bottom rope and out of the action as Trotter laughs at the crowd…

CA:Seems like Frankie Trotter’s arrogance has returned…

PS:All for the better…

*Pyros explode from the stage

PS:WHAT WAS THAT?

CA:A message for Trotter…

Flames burst from all around the stage and the word “Grendal” appears on the big screen.Trotter does not need telling twice as he dives from the ring,jumps the barricade and begins to run through the crowd for safety.

PS:Andrew Lennox needs to sort this out…

CA:Grendal has really not reacted well to Trotter’s actions last week….

PS:He is stalking Trotter…it’s not right…

CA:And Trotter has left his team high and dry…it’s down to 2 on 3….

Chris Conforzi is back on his feet and he staggers against the ropes as Teddy Grimstone is back to a vertical base.Conforzi does what he can to shake away the cobwebs before springboarding onto the ropes and vaulting back…

CA:TORNADO DDT!

Conforzi looks for the DDT but Grimstone manages to keep his feet and he throws Conforzi back against the turnbuckle before nailing a massive bodysplash.He drags Conforzi out and places his head between his legs….

PS:Grimstone wants a piledriver….and he if gets it…call it a night…

Johnny Oko is back up on the apron and he manages to crawl up the ropes onto the top of the turnbuckle.Teddy Grimstone gives him the thumbs up as he lifts Conforzi up into a piledriver position before Oko jumps off the top towards them…

CA:SPIKE PILEDRIVER….THAT WILL FINISH IT ALL!

PS:That was gruesome…

Oko drives Conforzi’s legs down,doubling the pressure for the piledriver.Grimstone then drops into the cover…
…1
………….2
………………………….3!

CA:PHILLIPS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:33 pm

Jimmy Phillips dives across the ring at the last moment and manages to break the count before the referee can complete the three.The crowd applaud as Phillips gets back up and he ducks a roundhouse kick from Oko before clotheslining Oko over the top rope onto the apron…

PS:I thought it was over…

CA:It was over until Jimmy Phillips’ intervention…

Phillips turns back around and is met by a stiff kick to the stomach from Grimstone before being punched back to the corner.Grimstone fires in over twenty unanswered punches before being dragged back by the referee…an argument ensues before Grimstone pushes the referee aside and sprints back into the corner….

PS:Body…

Grimstone dives into a bodysplash but Jimmy Phillips rolls away from the corner,causing Teddy to clatter against the turnbuckles.Grimstone staggers back out in a daze as Phillips lays in wait…

CA:TOUCHDOWN!

Jimmy Phillips drills Grimstone with the rockbottom before he grabs Chris Conforzi and dumps him across Teddy’s prone body…

PS:Not like this….what a shambles…

CA:Referee not having it…

The referee refuses to make the count and Jimmy Phillips looks at him in a questioning manner before he turns around into a running yakuza kick from Johnny Oko…

PS:Oko made the blind tag on Grimstone in the corner…what a genius…

Phillips is holding his jaw as he rolls out of the ring in pain.Johnny Oko smiles with arrogance before he ushers Chris Conforzi back up…

CA:Conforzi and Oko the legal men….Conforzi in a bad way…

PS:TURKISH DELIGHT!

CA:HOMELAND HERITAGE!

Oko looks to take out Conforzi with the codebreaker but Conforzi pulls out at the last minute,causing Oko to land hard on the back of his neck.Conforzi then seizes Oko’s legs and applies a devastating sharpshooter in the centre of the ring…

CA:Straight out of the Canadian playbook right here…the hall of fame names that have used this move are endless…

PS:But one stands out more than any other…if Chris Conforzi can get anywhere near Bret Hart’s version then Johnny Oko is in real trouble…

Oko is yelling in agony as Chris Conforzi locks his legs and sits right down on the back of the Japanese superstar.Oko tries desperately to crawl for the ropes but Conforzi is more determined than ever as he applies serious pressure…

CA:Johnny Oko is in so much danger here…..Chris Conforzi has this in tight…

PS:Fight it Johnny….fight it…

Oko reaches out for the ropes but misses again as Conforzi drags him back into the centre of the ring and extends the pressure.Oko’s face is a picture of pure agony as his hand shakes and he looks on the verge of tapping out….

CA:I don’t think Johnny Oko has got much choice here…

Oko is about to bring his hand down,and he does indeed tap out,but only after The Consultant jumps up onto the apron to distract the referee once more.The crowd’s boos are furious as Oko is clearly tapping out…

PS:What the referee doesn’t see,he cannot give…

CA:This is pathetic…

Teddy Grimstone is back up in the ring and he kicks Chris Conforzi in the stomach before dragging him into the centre of the ring and nails him with a “styles clash”.Grimstone kneels over Conforzi and shouts “I’m the b*astard round here” before Jimmy Phillips grabs Grimstone’s legs and drags him under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring….

CA:Look at these two warriors…..such competitive hatred…..

The crowd are on their feet as Phillips and Teddy Grimstone begin to trade off with massive punches on the outside.Neither man is giving an inch as their heads snap back from each sickening blow that is landed….

PS:These two are going to kill each other…

They battle down towards the announce area as the cameras pan back up to the ring.Johnny Oko and Chris Conforzi are beginning to get back up as Mike Conrad drags The Consultant off the apron,causing the manager’s face to crack against the ring apron….

CA:That man deserves nothing less…

PS:Disqualify him ref…

Johnny Oko is back up and he baseball slides Conrad,knocking the Intercontinental Champion into the ringside barrier.Oko then gets back to his feet and he ushers Chris Conforzi to stand up…

CA:The tables have turned…Johnny Oko has Chris Conforzi exactly where he wants him now…

Oko leans back against the ropes with an arrogant smile on his face as the referee leans from the ring and tries to diffuse the situation between Jimmy Phillips and Teddy Grimstone.Both men continue to beat each other senseless on the outside…

PS:Jimmy Phillips has snapped…it seems the whole situation with Hayley Lennox has sent him overboard…

Phillips bounces Grimstone’s head against the announce table three times before slamming his head against the timekeeper’s table,causing the ring bell to sound out.Phillips is stomping down on the midsection of Teddy Grimstone as the referee is shouting at “The Talent” to control the situation…

CA:I think Jimmy Phillips might have allowed his temper to overrule him here tonight…

PS:And the referee needs to get back in the game…

The referee has his back to the action as Johnny Oko runs at Chris Conforzi for the yakuza kick,only for Conforzi to duck and for Mike Conrad to roll into the ring and slam his trash can over the back of Oko’s head.The crowd are going wild with cheers as Mike Conrad rolls back out of the ring and Conforzi grabs ahold of Johhny Oko…

CA:FEDERAL JUSTICE!

PS:HOW IS THAT JUSTICE….THIS IS DISGUSTING!

The crowd are stomping their feet,creating the sense that the arena is rocking as Conforzi drops Oko with the “killswitch” and then makes the cover as the referee turns around and slides to make the count…

PS:I am filing a complaint…

……2
………………….3!

CA:Conforzi does it…he registers a big win….huge retribution for last week..

PS:This is shocking….that was a clear disqualification….Conrad used the goddamn trash can…

CA:And what about the cane shot earlier from Oko?...or the numerous distractions from The Consultant?

PS:I don’t recall…

CA:Of course you don’t,but I do….this match was back and forth,all six men played their part…but somehow,by hook or by crook it is Chris Conforzi that has picked up the win for his team…

“What I’ve done” by Linkin Park is screaming of the speakers and the crowd are cheering as the referee declares Conforzi the winner.The Canadian is still down on the canvass but he raises his hand in victory as Mike Conrad grabs his Intercontinental Championship from the announce area and walks back around the ring…Conrad smirks down at The Consultant and laughs at Johnny Oko before walking into the aisleway…

PS:Mike Conrad is a real piece of trash..

CA:I disagree,and so do these fans…Johnny Oko talked a big game on Mike Conrad,and here tonight it backfired…the Intercontinental Champion is having the last laugh here tonight…

Conrad high fives the fans as he walks up the ramp with a smile on his face.Chris Conforzi rolls out of the ring and drops down on one knee,a triumphant yet hurting smile on his face.The Consultant is shaking his head in disappointment as Johnny Oko begins to come around in the ring…

CA:This has blown the playing field right open once again…Chris Conforzi and Mike Conrad have just shown that they could also be big game players in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…

PS:And Oko showed his credentials once again,I don’t care what you say…

CA:Yes he did…Oko was tremendous until the end,a terrific performance from all of these men..

PS:I just hope Frankie Trotter is ok…

CA:You cannot anger a monster and expect to get away with it….eventually,down the line,at some avenue Grendal will catch up with Frankie Trotter,and you have to wonder if there will be anything left of Trotter when that happens…

PS:God I hope so….this is still mayhem down there Cornelius…

CA:We might need security to stop this…

The referee is out of the ring,trying to drag Jimmy Phillips away from Teddy Grimstone but Phillips is clearly angry.He backs away,allowing the cameras to pick up blood streaming down the bridge of Grimstone’s nose…

PS:Teddy Grimstone is a bloody mess…

CA:Jimmy Phillips has really snapped here…I guess Hayley Lennox really does mean something to him…

PS:He cannot allow personal matters to get in the way…a sure fire way to blow his chances in the “Gateway to Glory”…TOO LATE!

Phillips pushes the referee away and walks back to Teddy Grimstone,only for Grimstone to pick a steel chair up and jab it straight into the ribcage of Phillips.Grimstone then grabs the ring bell and slams it across the back of Phillips’ head,leaving him sprawled ontop of the spanish announce table…

CA:Teddy Grimstone said he would have his revenge….and now it looks imminent…

PS:He has bided his time….stalking like a real predator until the moment came…Jimmy Phillips has allowed other matters to blind him here tonight and it is going to cost him big…

CA:The cameras are on bright right now….the world knows that impact is imminent…

Phillips is pretty much unconscious as Grimstone slams his hand ontop of the table and shouts “You wanna see hardcore?...You wanna see a real b*astard at work…it’s showtime”…Grimstone then climbs up onto the table and he drags Phillips up…

PS:Jimmy Phillips must have known two weeks ago when he put Grimstone through a table that revenge would come…Grimstone was never going to forget…

CA:And now it’s payback…Jimmy Phillips is going to have more than a broken relationship to contend with after this….

PS:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

CA:Medics…

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd go wild as Grimstone drives Phillips right through the spanish announce table with the samoan driver.Grimstone sits there in the wreckage with a sick grin on his face,blood matted on his nose as Phillips lays in a heap…

PS:Teddy Grimstone has delivered a serious message of intent here tonight….maybe he will win the “Gateway to Glory” tournament,or maybe he won’t…but whoever he does come against in the next couple of weeks,I do not envy in the slightest…

CA:The most violent man on the roster strikes again……Teddy Grimstone and Jimmy Phillips have once again wrote the headlines here tonight at Uprising…

PS:This feud is just getting more and more fascinating….these two will not stop with the one upsmanship…I have no idea where this ends…

CA:Terrific six man tag team match….awesome conclusion…what a night this is turning into…

Jimmy Phillips continues to lay in the wreckage as Teddy Grimstone smirks and backs away from the scene.The referee leans down to check on Phillips before signalling for EMT’s to make a quick checkup of “The Talent”…

PS:We are taking a short break right now folks..but do not go anywhere…

CA:This action is only going to get better after the break…and we will keep you updated on the condition of Jimmy Phillips when we return..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:36 pm

*The show returns from the commercial break and the crowd boo as they see Vlad Marius with Raymond Alexander.Marius is dressed in a long black cape and looks extremely focused.

CA:This is it Paul…the exclusive we have been waiting to get with Vlad Marius…

PS:This should be great….I have been wondering all week what he is going to say….

Alexander:I am joined right now by a man that has dominated CWA headlines over the past two weeks….a man that has been embroiled in the most unlikeliest of rivalries…..Vlad Marius, right now what kind of emotions are you feeling?

*Marius looks at Raymond Alexander for a good few moments before beginning to speak

Marius:Emotions are a funny thing to comprehend….right now I feel several all at once,over the course of the past two weeks I have felt multiple emotions….ranging from unadulterated anger to downright pity. What you have to understand is that whilst right now I could rip the head clean off any unsuspecting victim that crossed my path…I would also wonder if my actions were justified.

*Raymond Alexander looks a little confused

Alexander:Let me make it a little more simple for you…what are your emotions towards the situation regarding Callum Lennox?

Marius:Did I not just answer this question?...surely the first answer was directed towards Callum Lennox….otherwise why are we here?

Alexander:Look Vlad…at this moment people all around the world are tuning in because they want the low-down on exactly what is going on between you and Callum…

Marius:I understand that you have your little interview technique, and you like to play the role of forceful antagonist but I will remind you just once to keep this civilised….

*Raymond Alexander seems to notice the severity in Marius’ voice

Alexander:The people are demanding answers…they want to know why Callum Lennox seems hell-bent on getting involved in your business?

Marius:A question that surely needs to be asked of Master Lennox…because I am not a psychiatrist, and I do not know how the human mind works. It seems very obvious that Callum Lennox has a thirst to prove himself…perhaps show his own,neglectful father that he does actually have an importance in this world….but I can assure Callum Lennox that he is going on about this whole scenario in a very wrong way…

I humbled him last week….I offered a truce to his father on the condition that Callum Lennox stayed away from me,and stayed out of my business. It was a one time offer, one that will not be offered out again. Because Callum did not listen to me,and he did not listen to his father….he defied all logic when he decided to enter my domain again last week….when he climbed upon that scaffolding and flew down upon on me,he refused my offer of safe passage,and he guaranteed the fact that I would take my revenge.

Alexander:And what exactly do you have planned?

Marius:That is inconsequential to you, to all of these people that watch this show….to anybody except me and Callum Lennox. I do not do this on a whim,and I do not do it because I enjoy assaulting people…I do it because I am fully justified in my actions to do so and because a lesson must be learnt.

Just know this….when I get through with Callum Lennox,when I have exacted my revenge…I very much doubt he will ever challenge me again.

*Marius looks darkly pleased with himself as Alexander continues to press

Alexander:But do you not think one more reprieve would be worthy of Callum Lennox…he is not a trained fighter,he is not an able combatant…

Marius:And yet he seems to believe that he is….I do not listen to idle calls for Callum Lennox’ safety and I do not listen to pleas for me to back away and let it go…..I tried once,I told him that he was not worthy of my attention…that he would not be able to fight me on my level….but he ignored me,he disregarded everything that I had to say and for that he will suffer…

Because if an orphaned little lamb wonders so aimlessly into the monster’s lair….snagged amidst the bracken, there is only one outcome….darkness will prevail….and evil will devour…

Alexander:And will your plan be put in place here tonight?

Marius:I believe this interview is over….

Alexander:But…

*Marius’ eyes flash with fury and Raymond Alexander seems to think better of pursuing.Marius looks Alexander up and down before walking away with a swirl of his cloak

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:38 pm

*The scene changes as Teddy Grimstone is walking through the backstage area,where he is met by Michael Porter

Porter:Teddy…m-m-mind if I g-g-get a quick word…?

Grimstone:Spit it out kid…I haven’t got all day…

Porter:Just m-m-moments ago we saw you exact your revenge on Jimmy Phillips,ploughing him through the announce table….but are you disappointed that your team was unable to grab the victory?

Grimstone:Let’s get one thing straight kid….wins and losses on this little cr@ppy show,they mean nothing to me…next week when I am in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament,then the win will count…but here tonight,when the pressure is off…I couldn’t care less what the outcome is…aslong as I have kicked someone’s a55 good and proper,that is all that matters to me…

Porter:T-t-this feud with Jimmy Phillips…..where does it end?

Grimstone:It ends when I say it ends…last week Jimmy Phillips told the world that there was no problem between us….is he that fricking delusional?

There is a massive problem between me and Jimmy Phillips……he put me through a table on our very first night in this company…..he thinks he is better than me…the crowd think he is better than me….and I know that I am better than him…

Tonight was just a little taster of what I have in store for that football kicking moron….because whilst he is crying about his little breakup with Princess Tramp…I am busy doing what I do best,whooping a55 wherever I need to….and that is what I will continue to do…whilst you all shower Phillips with accolades and plaudits,I will be the one making waves…I will be the one taking care of business where it matters…

Porter:And next week when you compete in the “Gateway to Glory” do you have a preferred opponent?

Grimstone:I think it’s pretty obvious that I want Phillips…I want him so that I can destroy him and humiliate him once and for all.But on the other hand I hope fate keeps us apart…keeps up separated until the final,where I can prove the biggest point on the biggest stage for the biggest prize….I will send Twitface into meltdown,I will have all your poxy 606.v2 members crying into their momma’s bosom….Jimmy Phillips is going to get it through his thick skull that he cannot compete with me….he cannot hang tough with a man like me…..

And you wanna know why?

*Porter nods his head and Grimstone smiles

Grimstone:Because I’M THE B*ASTARD….and Jimmy Phillips is nothing but a little b1tch!

*The crowd boo,bar Grimstone’s loyal supporters, as Teddy smirks at Porter and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:39 pm

*Michelle Steel is hanging around in the backstage when the CWA Intercontinental Champion strides past

Steel:Mike Conrad…good job out there tonight…

*Conrad stops and he smiles at Michelle before hoisting his championship onto his shoulder

Conrad:Thanks Michelle….I do what I can,and with abit of luck it all pays off in the end..

Steel:It certainly did tonight…your assistance allowed Chris Conforzi to score the decisive pinfall in your six man tag team match…you have got to be pleased with registering another victory?

Conrad:Of course I am,anybody that tells you otherwise is being untrue in my estimation. Another win means a slight bonus at the end of the week,so it’s always nice to get another “W” on the record…obviously things don’t always work out as you want them to,but tonight everything fell into place…

Steel:Did this win have an added bonus for you,considering you were able to take out The Consultant and Johnny Oko…

Conrad:Those guys were running their mouths,saying I wasn’t on that level…but hopefully tonight I have gone some may to disproving that theory. I know that Oko is a fine athlete, I don’t think there is an average competitor on this roster…but I am confident in my own abilities and I believe I can compete with anybody in the back.

Steel:As the CWA Intercontinental Champion,is there anybody that you would really like to defend your championship against?

Conrad:I will defend this title against anybody….because I want to be a fighting champion and I want this belt to mean something. Like I said,there are many great challenges out there for me to face in due time,and I am very much looking forward to it. But in saying that, I do hope Johnny Oko and The Consultant manager to “lower” themselves for just one match…because I would love nothing more than to prove them wrong once and for all.

Steel:I am sure the fans would love that matchup…just finally Mike, next week is your entrance into the “Gateway to Glory”….after two straight wins,confidence must be high?

Conrad:Absolutely…but I am still a realist when it comes down it,and all I can do is take this one match at a time. To hold this Intercontinental Championship is an honour,so to compete for the CWA World Championship,that would be a moment beyond my wildest dreams.

I don’t know how high my chances are…but somebody has to win the tournament,and I see no reason as to why that somebody can’t be me. All I have to do is prepare…focus my mind to the point where I believe that nothing can stand in my way.

Steel:I am sure you will do just fine…congratulations on the win once again and good luck next week…

Conrad:Thanks Michelle..

*Mike Conrad gives the interviewer the thumbs up before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

*The scene changes once more and Andrew Lennox is typing on his phone before lifting it to his ear.

Andrew:Cmon,cmon…pick up…

???:Daddy..

*Andrew turns around and sees Hayley standing behind him

Andrew:What’s up princess…

Hayley:I just came to tell you that Amy is arriving any minute….

*Andrew smiles

Andrew:That is truly excellent news…..

Hayley:Still not heard from Callum?

*Andrew Lennox suddenly looks concerned

Hayley:I am sure he is fine…you know what Callum is like,he can sulk for weeks..

*Andrew smiles

Andrew:Your right….I am sure he will be in touch. Shall we go and make the final preparations for my granddaughter’s arrival?...

*Hayley beams at him

Hayley:Sounds great…but do you think you could go on ahead daddy,I just have something I need to do first..

Andrew:Not a problem….I will see you in a few minutes…

*Andrew Lennox walks away down the corridor and Hayley watches him disappear before walking a little further down the corridor and she pushes a door open with the words “Trainer’s room” on it.Jimmy Phillips is sitting on the medical bench being examined.

Doctor:You can’t be in here right now Miss Lennox…

Hayley:This will only take a minute…

*The doctor looks at Jimmy Phillips,who nods in acceptance before looking at Hayley.She kneels down to talk to him

Hayley:I just wanted to say I am sorry….and I hate that I have messed things up….but even if you cannot forgive me,you will always be in my heart…

*She kisses Phillips on the cheek before standing up and walking out of the room.Jimmy Phillips winces as the doctor presses on his ribs, but he looks deep in thought at the same time

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:42 pm

Match 4
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Jimmy James vs Dennis Hart

CA:It is all go right now in the land of CWA…

PS:Damn right it is….we’ve got Callum Lennox doing a disapperaing act,the newest member of the Lennox family is arriving soon….the Hayley Lennox/Jimmy Phillips love scenario continues to twist and turn…

CA:And that still leaves all the feuds,rivalries and non-stop wrestling action that we have been providing…yet another outstanding night for CWA…

PS:And we are far from done…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a “Gateway to Glory” first round match,scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!

CA:So far we have seen Cedric Jones and Stefan Alvey qualify for the quarter finals…now it’s time to find out our next qualifier…

The crowd wait in anticipation before “Shiny happy people” echoes out and the boos begin.The music soon turns to “We are the future” and the boos increase for the arrival of the first competitor.

Deborah Harding:Introducing first………………from Nottingham,England…………..weighing in at 325 pounds…………..Deeeeeeeennnnnniiiiiiiiiisssssssss Haaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt!

PS:This is the guy who should be the Intercontinental Champion right now…

CA:I don’t agree with that assessment, Hart was eliminated fair and square last week..

PS:But he eliminated three men,more than anyone else…

CA:It was an impressive haul…but he didn’t win the match,it really is that simple…

PS:In my mind this guy is going to be a big game player,I can just tell…

CA:Hart is an impressive specimen,absolutely…..a beast of a man that loves nothing more than to punish his opposition…

PS:He is going to take great pleasure in punishing the opposition here tonight…

Dennis Hart storms down to the ring,shouting at the fans as he walks through the aisleway.He climbs up onto the apron and steps over the ropes,beating his chest with ferocity before throwing his hands in the air as he stands in the middle of the ring.

CA: Six foot three, 325 pounds…..Dennis Hart is a fighting machine…

PS:He is going to steamroller his way to glory in this tournament…

Hart looks around at the crowd and smiles with angry focus before turning to the entranceway as “Teach you a lesson” by Drake echoes out and the crowd begin to cheer.

CA:The issues between these two competitors began on the very first edition of CWA Uprising….they escalated last week and I expect that they may reach fever pitch by time this matchup is over…

Deborah Harding:And his opponent……………….from Minneapolis, Minnesota…..weighing in at 180 pounds………….Jimmy Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeessssssss!

PS:This guy is a doofus…..he is giving up 5 inches to Hart and 145 pounds….he has no chance….

CA:Ten stone difference in weight could be a deciding factor in this match,but Jimmy James has shown before that he can provide answers for Hart’s aggression in the form of speed and submission….

PS:That won’t be happening tonight…

Jimmy James walks out onto the stage and he passes a few textbooks to the fans in the aisleway before he makes his way towards the ring.

CA:University lecturer by day, CWA superstar by night…Jimmy James is impressively juggling two high profile jobs,I commend him for that…

PS:When this match is over,he will only be able to do one of those jobs…

Dennis Hart has seen enough already and he climbs out of the ring to cut off his opponent in the aisleway.Jimmy James is tagging hands with fans before turning around as Hart aims a big right hand at him.James is able to duck underneath and he throws quick punches to the body of Hart before he is shoved to the ground…

CA:That is the difference in power….Jimmy James does not want to make this an inside fight…

James gets back up and Hart rushes at him,picking him up onto his shoulders and rams him back into the ringpost as the crowd wince.Dennis Hart stands over his opponent with a triumphant grin on his face before ragging James back up and whips him into the ringside barrier,the force of which causes James to flip upside down and clatter against the steel.

PS:That was awesome….Hart is going to have a lot of fun here…

CA:Dennis Hart was not happy about the “embarrassment” he suffered at the hands of Jimmy James two weeks ago….and he is going to do all he can to rectify that tonight…

PS:This match isn’t even official underway yet…

CA:Dennis Hart is too busy punishing his opponent on the outside…

Hart stomps down on Jimmy James against the security railing before dragging him and launching him against the outside of the ropes.James collapses back on his knees and Hart backs away a few inches before running back with a fierce kick to the face.

PS:By time this gets in the ring,Jimmy James is not going to have anything left to give…

CA:He will try though…..the man is a fighter…

Hart dusts off his hands in a mocking manner before he picks James up again and throws him under the bottom rope into the ring.The referee chastises Hart as he follows but Dennis ignores the official as the bell sounds to begin the match.

CA:Finally this bout has started…and Dennis Hart is more that dominant in the early going…

PS:There will be no need for ten minute time limit in this match….I give it three tops…and that is being kind…

Jimmy James staggers up and Hart drives him back into the corner before slamming thunderous shoulder thrusts into his midsection.He then proceeds to crash big right fists against the side of James’ head,prompting the referee to intervene…

CA:Dennis Hart was close to going over the referee’s five count there…instant disqualification follows that rule breaking….

PS:Keep it calm Dennis…no need to throw this away…

Hart backs out of the corner and then runs back in,clattering James with a big stinger splash.He then grabs James’ arm and whips him across to the opposite side.Jimmy James slams into the turnbuckle and staggers out as Hart rushes towards him…

CA:Big boot…

Jimmy James is just able to duck the boot,causing Hart to crash against the turnbuckle and James rolls him up………………………1……………………………….2………………………….shoulder up!

PS:That would have been the biggest shock of the night…

CA:Jimmy James coming very close to stealing one there…

Hart quickly gets back to his feet and he thunders into James with a brutal clothesline.The crowd boo as Hart then drags his opponent back up and delivers a massive pumphandle slam…………………………1………………………………2………………….James gets his shoulder off the canvass!

PS:Hart back in control….and he is sizing up every move…

Jimmy James tries to get to his feet but Hart bounces back against the ropes and returns with a stiff punt right to the spine of his opponent.James writhes in pain on the mat as Dennis Hart makes his way over to the corner and begins to climb the ropes…

CA:Dennis Hart has Jimmy James right where he wants him…..

PS:And now he is going to bring that 325 pound frame down on his opponent from the top rope…INCOMING!

Hart reaches the top and wastes no time in jumping off,looking to land a double foot stomp to the back of his opponent.Jimmy James is able to roll out of the way though and Hart shakes off balance as he lands,allowing James to get back to his feet and nail a running chopblock…

CA:Now that is smart by Jimmy James…keep the big man off his feet at all times and you might hand a chance..

Hart is on the ground as James targets his legs with a series of kicks and elbows.He then wishbones Hart’s leg and jumps into the air,driving both knees into Hart’s knee joint.

PS:Get away from him…this can’t happen…

CA:It is happening…Jimmy James trying to build some offense…

Jimmy James clings onto the leg with dear life and tries to turn Hart into a standing single legged boston crab but Hart uses his other foot to great effect and kicks James right into the top of the skull.Jimmy James staggers back against the turnbuckle as Hart gets back up and makes a charge..

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CA:James is proving an elusive target…

Jimmy James rolls out of the corner at the last minute,causing Dennis Hart to crash through the ropes and shoulder-first into the ringpost.James quickly climbs up onto the ropes from the apron and then sunset flips over Hart into a pinning combo……………………….1……………………….2……………………….shoulder up!

PS:I can’t watch this if Jimmy James wins…

CA:Jimmy James doing what he can,where he can….a tremendous effort from a man fighting against the odds here…

Jimmy James and Dennis Hart get back up,only for James to nail a low dropkick to Hart’s knee.Dennis goes down on all fours and James quickly follows up with a legsweep DDT…………………………….1………………………2……………kickout!

PS:Dennis Hart just needs to get this little dweeb and break his neck…simples…

CA:It’s not proving all that simple right now…

Jimmy James grabs Hart’s leg and lifts into the air before slamming the knee down into the canvass.Hart rolls in pain as James then runs against the ropes and returns with a cartwheel into a backflip kneedrop across the damaged leg of his opponent…

CA:Jimmy James has got this crowd on his side…and they can sense what he is achieving right now…

James staggers over to the corner and he climbs out onto the apron before scaling the ropes.Dennis Hart is clutching his leg as he hobbles back up to a vertical base and Jimmy James comes launching from on high…

CA:Flying….

PS:BOOM!

James comes hurtling through the air for a clothesline but he is caught in midair by Dennis Hart and in one fluid motion is spun into a huge double AA spinebuster….

CA:Dennis Hart usually likes to get these in twos…

PS:Can that leg stand though…

James is flat out on the canvass and Hart seems to think it will be enough…………………………1……………………………….2……………………………….James manages to get his shoulder up off the mat!

CA:Three count is alluding Dennis Hart here….

Dennis Hart gets back to his feet,wobbling slightly on his leg before he pulls Jimmy James back up.He slams big clubbing blows into the back of James and then sends him against the ropes,waiting in the centre of him to come back…

PS:Second spinebuster ends it…

James comes back and Hart scoops him up and spins him around for a second AA spinebuster but James amazingly counters into an armdrag takedown.They get back up and James dodges a running big boot from Hart before springboarding onto the ropes and twisting back…

CA:Big flying forearm connects…

James clatters back into Hart with the flying forearm (ala Aj Styles) before taking his groggy opponent down with a neckbreaker…………………………1………………………………..2…………………….powerout from Dennis Hart!

PS:And who really believed that was going to be enough…because I knew it wouldn’t be…

Jimmy James gets back to his feet and he makes his way to the ropes before climbing out onto the apron.The crowd are willing him on and the University lecturer nods his head in time to the fans’ applause before launching himself into a springboard…

CA:Clothesline take two!

PS:OH YES!

James comes flying through the air but Dennis Hart shows outstanding presence of mind to deliver a capoeira kick as James comes down towards him…

CA:Jimmy James might be out cold after that…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:43 pm

Dennis Hart does not look convinced as he stares down at his opponent,so decides to head for the ropes.The crowd are booing as the big man scales the heights to the top….

PS:Clever thinking by Dennis Hart…he wasn’t convinced that James was done for,and he was right…

Jimmy James is getting back up,although very groggy, and Dennis Hart nods his head before jumping off and landing a big spinning heel kick.James collapses on the canvass as Hart stands up and begins to taunt the crowd…

CA:Impressive move by Dennis Hart…but he might want to make the cover instead of angering the fans…

PS:He is just proving a point…

Dennis Hart shakes his head before turning around and covering Jimmy James…………………………..1…………………………….2………………………shoulder up!

CA:All that time wasting just cost Dennis Hart a three count victory…

PS:It will still come…

Jimmy James is holding his jaw as he manages to somehow get back to his feet and Dennis Hart nails him with a spinning backfist and then follows up with an uppercut to the throat.He backs James onto the ropes and then shoots him across the ring,waiting for him to return as he lowers his head…

CA:Hart wants a backdrop..

PS:And a backdrop he shall get…….AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

CA:Small package!

James returns and manages to drag Hart to the canvass in a pinning attempt……………………1……………………………..2……………………….shoulder up.They both get back up and Dennis Hart immediately lifts James up before drilling him with a sickening AA spinebuster.Hart keeps ahold of James with a big smile on his face and then drags his opponent back up…

PS:Hart may have made a mistake earlier but he will not make the same mistake again…

CA:A second spinebuster is sure to end this…

Hart looks out at the booing masses and smiles before lifting James up into the air and twirls him around for another spinebuster…

CA:TRIANGLE CHOKE!

Jimmy James manages to wrap his legs around the chest of Dennis Hart and then squeezes with all his might around the throat of Hart.The crowd are on their feet applauding as James is doing all he can to pull Hart down to the canvass…

PS:This cannot be happening…

CA:Jimmy James told Dennis Hart that size does not matter when you are this good at submissions…

James almost pulls Hart down onto the mat before Hart is able to summon all his strength and lifts James over his shoulders before crashing him into the canvass with a huge powerbomb.Hart keeps ahold of his opponent and hoists him up again…

PS:DOUBLE POWER..

Hart lifts Jimmy James for a second powerbomb but James is able to slam fists down into the skull of Hart,causing them both to stagger backwards.Hart knocks into the ropes and loses his balance,causing both men to topple over the top to the outside of the ring.

CA:A bad landing for both men right there….

Hart clatters back into the ringside barrier and James rolls across the hard flooring.Jimmy James grabs ahold of the steel steps and manages to pull himself back up as Dennis Hart does the same thing and sprints at James…

PS:Get him Dennis..

BOOM!...The noise reverberates all around the arena as Jimmy James leapfrogs over Dennis Hart,causing the big man to smash headlong into the steel steps.James looks at his foe with mingled surprise before managing to pick Hart up and roll him under the bottom rope…

CA:Jimmy James has a chance here….Dennis Hart is not responding right now…

Hart crawls into the ring and just collapses down on the canvass as Jimmy James pulls himself onto the apron and makes his way up to the top rope.The crowd are applauding and willing James on as he reaches the steady heights and then takes off…

CA:SHOOTING STAR…

James comes flying from on high for the shooting star press but Dennis Hart is able to roll away at the last minute.James shows great awareness to flip right through onto his feet but he stumbles off balance as Hart gets back up…

PS:WHAT A KICK…

Hart runs at Jimmy James and turns him 360 in the air with a massive big boot.The crowd boo as Hart staggers to the corner and waits for his opponent to stand up…

CA:Dennis Hart could have this match just about sewn up…but so much for your prediction of three minutes…

PS:Hart is still going to win isn’t he…SPEAR!

Hart lets James get up and then runs at him for a huge spear but James is amazingly able to jump over Hart and roll him down to the canvass………………………….1………………………………..2………………….shoulder up.They both scramble back up but James is able to drop-toe hold Hart and then rolls across the top of him…

CA:ANACONDA VICE!

PS:Get to the ropes Dennis…

The crowd cheer as James gets across the chest of Hart and manages to pull him into the anaconda vice submission hold. Hart is yelling in pain as the referee asks him if he wants to quit,but the former bouncer shakes his head and tries to pull himself free…

CA:James has this submission locked in…but you have to wonder if he has to strength to keep it going…

PS:I hope not…..Dennis is much stronger and he needs to fight this…

James drags right back on Hart’s head,trying to make him succumb to the pain but his grip slips slightly and Hart uses his strength to pull himself out of the grip.They get back to their feet and James lands a flash buzzsaw kick to the side of Hart’s head before pulling him into a front facelock…

CA:FISHERMAN’S…

Jimmy James looks for his patented fisherman suplex brainbuster but Hart spins out at the last moment,grips James around the throat and lifts him into a chokeslam before slamming James down across his outstretched knee…

PS:That is brutal…best finish ever…

CA:How do you know it’s finished…

PS:Just watch…

James is clutching his back in pain as Dennis Hart draws his hands across one another to signal the end.He pulls James up by the head and then proceeds to deliver three straight powerbombs onto the canvass…Jimmy James is completely motionless after the impact of the third powerbomb and Dennis Hart drops to his knees for the cover…

CA:You can forget all about this one…

PS:Yes you can…

….2
……..3!

CA:And just like that we have our winner…

PS:And what a dominant winner…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………..Deeeeeennniiiisss Haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt!

CA:A lot of spirit shown by Jimmy James,he gave Dennis Hart some serious fits in this contest….but Hart’s power and aggression told in the end..

PS:For me Dennis Hart is the most impressive qualifier so far…that was ruthless…

CA:I think we can safely say that Dennis Hart got his revenge on Jimmy James here tonight…

Dennis Hart refuses to let the referee raise his hand in victory as he shakes his head at Jimmy James and then laughs at the boos from the crowd before climbing from the ring.

PS:Dennis Hart advances to the quarter finals of the Gateway to Glory tournament…and he has done it in amazing fashion…

CA:Big performance from Dennis Hart…he just put the rest of the roster on red alert…this guy could be a force…

PS:He will be a force…I guarantee it..

Jimmy James manages to stagger from the ring and into the ringside barrier,where the fans tag him on the back,as Dennis Hart does not not turn back as he walks through the curtain.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

*Huge chants of “Gooooooolllllldddddddddddddmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaannn” ring out as the action goes backstage and Johnny Goldman is with Raymond Alexander.

Alexander: Johnny Goldman…right now you are the viewer’s choice, the people’s pick for the “Gateway to Glory”. The CWA universe wants you to become their first ever world champion….but here is the thing Johnny,can you do it?

Goldman:A very subjective question Raymond…because I believe I can do it,the fans obviously believe I can do it…but that doesn’t make it so. In order to become the first ever CWA World Champion I need to make it through four matches….I need to defeat four different opponents to be presented with that illustrious title…

I am always confident in my abilities,I believe I have shown and I have proven exactly what I am capable of and the heights I can reach….but that does not always translate into results….you only need to look back to last week for proof of that…

Alexander:Last week you were a victim of a steel chair shot that cost you your match….but here tonight your opponent can strike as hard as any steel chair…how do you propose to take on the monster,Grendal?

Goldman:By fighting him,not really a difficult question to answer. I know that this guy is a monster but I won’t run from him and I won’t hide from him….I will meet Grendal in the middle of the ring and together we will put on a show for the Golden army…

*Crowd pop

Goldman:He is going to come in with a lot of rage…and he is going to come to try and take me out…but I won’t lie down because this is my dream and this is my opportunity to accomplish something I always vowed I would…I don’t have a problem with Grendal…he isn’t my enemy,but he is an obstacle in my way to ultimate success…..Grendal might want to be me friend,and who knows in time we could make something happen…but here and now I am not looking for a friend…here and now I am looking to become the world heavyweight champion…

Alexander:But how you propose to hurt this man?

Goldman:In anyway I can….you have to understand here that everybody,and I mean everybody has a weakness….Grendal is a tough guy,big,strong and incredibly dangerous…..but he can be hurt,he can be wounded…it’s my job to find out how…

Alexander:I wish you luck tonight Johnny…..I have a feeling you might need it…

Goldman:That’s your opinion,and your entitled to it….but I see things going a little differently…..because no matter what adversity you face in life,you should always remember that everything that glitters…

Crowd:IS GOLDMAN!

*Johnny Goldman tips the camera a wink before walking out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:45 pm

*The scene changes and Dennis Hart is shown walking into the backstage area.Kayleigh Reed is standing by the conduct an interview

Kayleigh:Dennis Hart…mind if I grab a quick word?

*Dennis Hart rounds on Kayleigh and snatches the mic

Hart:I’ve got a couple of words for you……Champion elect!

*The crowd boo as Dennis Hart laughs

Hart:Because that is exactly what I am….that performance you just saw from me out there was the best damn performance you have seen from anyone since CWA opened its doors…I sent you all a little message and you would all be wise to heed what I have to say…

Because I told you last week…I am not interested in hierarchies and title belts…but I will take them if it means more money and more a55 to kick…

Tonight I dismantled my opposition and the same fate awaits anyone unlucky enough to draw my name in the next round…

I am the future…..and I am the soon to be CWA World Champion….it’s not a matter of whether you can deal with it or not,it’s pure and simple FACT!

Now get the hell out of my way….

*Dennis Hart slams the microphone into Kayleigh Reed’s chest,almost knocking her over, before walking away with a smug look on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:45 pm

*The scene changes again and we are in Andrew Lennox’s office.There is balloons tied up and a brand new cot placed in the corner.Andrew Lennox is waiting patiently as Hayley is sat on the sofa,with Eric Balzaar pacing back and forth.Hayley’s mobile begins to ring

Hayley:Hello…..oh really?...well how long is it going to take?...I understand that you cannot do anything about,don’t worry…..I will see you soon then….ok,bye…

*Hayley hangs up the phone and then looks at her father

Hayley:There has been some sort of accident downtown,a car collision it looks like….and the police are slowing traffic right down….they can’t get Amy here for another twenty minutes or so..

*Eric Balzaar stops pacing and looks up.Andrew Lennox looks slightly disappointed but smiles at his daughter

Andrew:Then we will wait….a small delay isn’t going to harm us…

Hayley:Hopefully nobody got hurt in the collision..

Andrew:Unfortunately we are in New York City,as much as I love this place,somebody always gets hurt…

*Hayley looks quickly at Eric Balzaar and then back at her father

Hayley:Any news from Callum?

Andrew:Still nothing….I will try him one more time…

*Andrew Lennox gives his daughter another smile before beginning to dial on his phone.He raises it to his ear but nobody answers from the other end.

Andrew:Still getting voicemail….dammit Callum…

Hayley:It’s ok daddy…..Callum is a big boy,and he will be get in touch when he is ready….

Andrew:I sure hope so…

*Andrew places his phone back in his pocket and leans back in his chair

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:46 pm

*An advert begins to play. A man is stood in the backdrop of a blackened room as lights shine down on him from above.He is almost 6 foot 4 and around 280 pounds.He has short black hair,with black stubble around his face and a slightly dark complexion.He is dressed in a black vest and black trousers and the video then begins to document him training.It shows him pumping gigantic weights before sprinting around a 400m track and hauling massive blows against a punchbag. Fragments of a conversation with this man can then be heard over the video.

???:My name is Tyler Roth…..six foot four……two hundred ninety two pounds…..built like a Roman god….I’m not here to make friends……adulation is not my motivation…….archetypal professional wrestler?.Your looking at the wrong guy……..I don’t need CWA…..they need me…..the business needs me….you line these guys up,I’ll knock them down one by one…….your about to witness a form of chaos that the world has never seen before….by time I am finished,there won’t be anyone in the universe that doesn’t know my name……….I don’t do things that you expect….I do what I want,and I do it when I want……..I don’t answer to managers,I don’t respond well to figures of authority………there is only one man that I answer to,and that man is me……..CWA has had its honeymoon period…now it is time for a reality check….now it is time for them to get a full blown glimpse of what I can do……..no man on this planet can do what I can do……..no man on this planet can get in a ring with me and walk away unpunished…..good guy,bad guy,it really doesn’t matter….I am what I am,and that is an unstoppable force of nature…..now it time for you to see that first hand…

*Tyler is shown training some more before the picture returns to the darkened room.Tyler raises his arms in the air and then rips off his vest,displaying terrifying muscles underneath.He laughs into the camera as the lights then go out!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:48 pm

Main Event
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Johnny Goldman vs Grendal

PS:New member of the roster?

CA:I guess so….

PS:Looks like an utter beast,should be good..

CA:The debut of Tyler Roth seems imminent…but right now we have business to attend to,final bout of the evening…

PS:And the job of calling this bout goes to our brand new announcer….Mr Jacob Maynard…

The cameras cut into the ring where Jacob Maynard,a middle aged man with black hair,streaked with silver steps into the limelight.He smiles at the noise being generated by the crowd before raising a microphone to his mouth.

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen…………IT’S TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!....for the main event of the evening…..scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit…this bout will be a first round match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament!

*Crowd pop

PS:I like him…he creates an atmosphere…

CA:Maynard is a former boxing announcer…he knows how to create drama…

The lights in the arena dim as “Blood red sandman” rings out and smoke begins to billow from beneath the curtain.The whole arena descends into a red haze and red pyros explode around the stage.

Maynard:Introducing first…………….from Parts Unknown…………..weighing in at 330 pounds…….Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll!

The crowd are split as the giant form of Grendal walks onto the stage.He lumbers slowly down to the ring and recoils as the fans try to reach over and pat him on the shoulder.

CA:Grendal is the most terrifying man on this roster,no doubts about that…

PS:He is a massive freak…and he needs to leave Frankie Trotter alone…

CA:Trotter got himself on Grendal’s bad side,for that he will have to pay the price…but right now this giant has something very different on his mind..

Grendal stops at the base of the ring,staring through the eyeholes of his mask,before climbing into the ring.He quickly kneels down in the corner and waits for the arrival of his opponent…

PS:Grendal looking to become the fourth man through to the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory”…

CA:But will he be able to join Stefan Alvey,Cedric Jones and Dennis Hart in the next round?...

Grendal rubs his hands along his head as he rocks back and forth methodically.The crowd are making a lot of noise as the lights then dim in the arena.Golden pyros begin to fall down from the top of the titantron before exploding across the stageway.

Maynard:And his opponent……………..weighing in at 275 pounds…………..NEW YORK’S OWN (crowd pop)………Johhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooolllllllllddddddddddmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!

Crowd:Gooooooooooooooooolllllllllldddddddddddmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn x10

CA:Listen to this ovation from an official 2,955 fans here in the First Arena,New York City…they are raucous for the arrival of their hometown here..

PS:This guy is building quite a following….but the downside of that,is the pressure it brings…

CA:Absolutely…Johnny Goldman is the fans choice to win this tournament…he is expected to bring the world championship glory to NYC….can he handle that sort of pressure?...is Goldman ready to take the fan’s expectations on his shoulders and give them what they want to see…

PS:Last week it didn’t quite work out for him….but will tonight be any different…

CA:Johnny Goldman certainly faces a challenge….he is right up against the odds here this evening…

Goldman stands on the stage,almost shocked by the waves of support coming at him.He nods his head in appreciation before removing his t-shirt and throwing it into the crowd.All of the fans clamor to receive the short as Goldman makes his way to the ring.

PS:This is going to be a brutal test for Johnny Goldman..he reckons he can hurt the monster,I am not so sure…

CA:He needs to step up to the plate and back those words up now…

Goldman runs up the steel steps and then climbs into the ring and poses for the adoring fans.Grendal continues to crouch in the corner and watch his opponent’s movements before standing up as the referee motions them forwards.The official walks both men through his instructions as Grendal breathes heavily and stares into Goldman’s eyes, Johnny keeping eye contact at all times.

PS:Grendal might be trying to get inside the mind of his opponent here..

CA:Goldman is not easily intimidated…he is not Frankie Trotter and I cannot see him running from the giant here this evening…

PS:Trotter isn’t scared of Grendal,he is just constantly being caught off guard…

CA:If you say so…that situation is not relevant right now…what is relevant is this match right here…Grendal vs Johnny Goldman,one fall to a finish….the winner will progress to the quarter finals…

The referee looks at both men as they back into their respective corners and then he turns to the timekeeper and signals for the matchup to begin.The crowd roar and stomp their feet as Grendal quickly makes a beeline for his foe…

CA:Grendal is going to look to use his size and strength advantage…

Grendal swarms on Goldman in the corner and tries to launch big haymakers but Goldman manages to use the ropes to bounce out of harm’s way.He continues to roll on the balls of his feet as Grendal gives chase,looking to land with bombs…

PS:Goldman doing a good impersonation of Frankie Trotter right now……not just Trotter who recognises the threat posed by this freak…

Goldman manages to duck underneath another big blow and he lands with three quick punches to the midsection, moving away as the combo is finished. Grendal doesn’t seem to feel the punches too much and he rushes forwards,grabbing Goldman by the top of the head…

CA:Goldman needs to strike and move…

Goldman lands a quick kick to the stomach and throws a right hook that breaks Grendal’s grip.The monster staggers back slightly and Goldman runs into him with a clothesline, only causing the big man to rock some more.Goldman shakes his head with frustration before running off the ropes for more momentum…

PS:What goes up, must come down…

Goldman comes back and Grendal demonstrates his strength by pushing Goldman into the air by his chest and then slams him down chest-first as he comes back down.The crowd seem stunned by Grendal’s burst and then the monster follows up with a huge gutwrench suplex…..1………………………2……………….Goldman gets his shoulder up!

CA:That is what Grendal is capable of if he gets a chance…punishing so badly with his strength…

Goldman staggers up in the corner and Grendal drives a big knee into his midsection before whipping Goldman across the ring to the opposite side.Johnny Goldman crashes against the turnbuckle and then Grendal runs across after him…

PS:Freight-train…

Grendal dives into a huge bodysplash but Goldman is able to move aside,sending the big man against the turnbuckle.Goldman quickly runs across the ring and against the ropes before driving back and diving into a high knee that collides with Grendal’s jaw and sends him toppling through the ropes to the outside…

CA:Johnny Goldman just sent the giant flying…..

PS:He would do wise to wait for the count out victory…

CA:Not sure if that is Goldman’s style…

Grendal crashes through the ropes and stumbles into the ringside barrier as Goldman quickly climbs up onto the ropes.The crowd are willing him on and chanting his name as he dives off the top, looking to crash into Grendal on landing…

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PS:Not a good landing…

Grendal moves away from the barrier at the last minute,sending Goldman crashing chest-first against the steel.Grendal quickly grabs his opponent and lifts him into a bearhug position before driving him back against the ringside barrier,he repeats the process three more times and then benches Goldman over his head and shoves him through the middle rope,back into the ring…

CA:Grendal’s power is really coming into play now…

Goldman is clutching the bottom of his back and looks hurt as Grendal climbs back onto the apron and begins to ascend the ropes,just as the referee’s count had reached eight.Grendal looks ungainly up high but manages to keep his balance as he reaches the top and comes flying off,taking Goldman out with a thunderous clothesline…

PS:I didn’t know Grendal was capable of that…

CA:Now you do…SHOCK TREATMENT!

Goldman is taken down by the clothesline and then he staggers back up,straight onto the shoulders of Grendal,who then nails the modified back/rib-breaker (ala Abyss)………1………………………….2……………………………..shoulder up from Johnny Goldman.

PS:Could have been three there….brutal impact…

CA:Johnny Goldman showing his desire to stay in this thing…

Goldman staggers back to his feet and Grendal rocks him with huge right hands before pushing him back against the ropes and shooting him across the ring.Goldman clatters against the opposite side and comes back into a huge tilt-a-whirl powerslam from the big man…Grendal then backs into the corner and manages to lift himself onto the second rope…

PS:LEGDROP!

Grendal drives all his body weight down across the chest of Johnny Goldman and makes the cover……………………1…………………………..2…………………….shoulder up.The big man seizes Goldman by the head and drags him up before launching him across the air into the corner.He stomps hard on the midsection of Goldman and then slams vicious back elbows into his face…

CA:Ruthless aggression from Grendal right now…Goldman is not getting a look in…

Grendal snaps Goldman’s head right back with a huge uppercut and then lifts him up onto the top rope.He nails another stiff uppercut and then climbs up onto the ropes with his opponent and pulls Goldman into a front facelock…

PS:This is going to be one heck of a superplex….

Grendal roars as he manages to lift Goldman up into a suplex position,and he holds him there in midair for over ten seconds as the crowd watch on in amazement…

CA:That strength is unbelievable….

The ring shakes with unbelievable impact as Grendal drills Goldman into the canvass with the massive superplex.Goldman is completely motionless as Grendal crawls over to him and places both hands on Goldman’s chest……………………….1…………………………………………..2……………………………………….shoulder up!

PS:How did Goldman manage to kick out of that?

CA:I can only assume it’s the determination to be number one…

Grendal has a dark look at the referee before standing up.Johnny Goldman is holding his back as he staggers up and Grendal seizes him with two hands around the throat and lifts him into the air,practically choking Goldman in midair.

PS:This is just increasing the pain coursing through Johnny Goldman’s body…

CA:Grendal has until the count of five to release this..

The referee’s count reaches four as Grendal throws Goldman back against the turnbuckle.Goldman slumps against the ropes and then Grendal tilts his head and sprints in,jumping into a huge bodysplash.

PS:Goldman dodged a proverbial bullet right there…

Goldman moves and Grendal crashes against the turnbuckle before staggering away.Goldman kicks the monster in the stomach and follows up with a snap DDT………………..1………………………………2……………………….powerout.Goldman staggers back to his feet and quickly runs back against the ropes before returning with a knee trembler to the side of Grendal’s head.The monster slumps on the floor as Goldman stumbles over to the corner and begins to climb the ropes….

CA:Johnny Goldman is going to the rooftops…..

PS:Big mistake….

CA:FLYING ELBOW!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd roar in appreciation as Goldman flies through the air and then drives his elbow into the heart of Grendal’s chest.Goldman gets straight back to his feet with a look of steely determination on his face…

CA:Goldman may have found a second wind…..

Grendal holds his chest as he slowly gets back to his feet and Johnny Goldman runs across the ring and bounces against the ropes before sprinting back…

CA:SOLE SEARCHER!

PS:No way…

The cheers go up all around the arena as Goldman comes back and plants his boot straight into the face of the monster,knocking him down.Goldman quickly drops into the cover and hooks both legs……………………….1……………………………2………………………………3!

CA:It’s all…

The referee’s hand comes down for the three when Grendal powers out,sending Goldman through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring.Goldman lands on his feet and staggers back into the ringside barrier,looking shocked at developments.

PS:Wow..

CA:Wow is right….

Grendal is already getting back to his feet as Johnny Goldman wipes sweat off his brow and climbs back onto the apron.Goldman then begins to climb up the ropes as Grendal reaches his vertical base…

CA:Goldman knows he needs something big….

PS:Could this be…..NO!

Goldman jumps from the top rope,looking for a flying shoulder block,but he is caught in the grasp of Grendal as he comes down and lifted into a huge belly to belly slam…………………………1…………………………..2……………………..shoulder up!

CA:Goldman was almost taken out right there…Grendal seems to be getting closer to eliminating the crowd favorite…

Grendal gets back to his feet and he lets Goldman get back up before scooping him off his feet and nailing him with a huge sideslam…………………….1……………………………….2………………………Goldman pushes his shoulder up off the mat.Grendal then gets back to his feet and he drags Goldman up by the head and into a front facelock before lifting his opponent into a brainbuster position..

PS:He calls this “Bad blood”…

CA:Bad blood indeed…..

Grendal looks to drill Goldman with a stalling brainbuster but Goldman shows awareness to float over the back of Grendal and counters with a neckbreaker…..Goldman manages to get back to his feet and he grabs Grendal by the head…

PS:Is he serious?

CA:He looks serious…Goldman is going to try and powerbomb the monster here….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Goldman looks out at the crowd and then tries to lift Grendal into a powerbomb position.The big man is too heavy and too powerful through and he keeps his feet grounded before countering with a big backdrop.Goldman holds his spine as he gets back to his feet and Grendal is waiting for him,gripping Goldman around the throat….

PS:CHOKESLAM

Grendal lifts Goldman into the air for a chokeslam but Johnny manages to jump out of the side.He kicks Grendal in the stomach and then rushes against the ropes…

CA:SPEAR!....SPEAR!.....SPEAR!

…1
……..2
……………………….thr-Grendal kicks out!

The crowd groan as Grendal manages to kick out from the spear and Goldman rolls off,looking exasperated. The crowd begin huge chants of “Gooooooooooooolllllllllllllddddddddddmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn” as Johnny G summons all his strength to get back to his feet and makes his way over to the ropes…

PS:Johnny Goldman has been battered from pillar to post…

CA:And yet he is still up on his feet…still fighting,looking for a way to win…

Goldman drags himself onto the top rope and he wobbles unsteadily as Grendal gets back to his feet and then the fan favorite throws himself through the air…

CA:CHECK THAT OUT!

Goldman sails through the air for a crossbody across Grendal,but the monster demonstrates his strength once again by catching Goldman in his arms before throwing him up onto his shoulders..

PS:Death valley driver!

Grendal looks to finish Goldman off with the death valley driver but Goldman reaches out and grabs the top rope to prevent the move.He uses one arm to drive elbows back into the head of Grendal before managing to slip off the back and demonstrate strength of his own by nailing a back suplex….

CA:Johnny Goldman pulled that out of nowhere…incredible…

PS:But now he needs to follow it up with something…anything he can…

CA:HOW ABOUT THAT!

Goldman manages to crawl to his feet and he grabs Grendal’s ankle,applying a brutal anklelock in the centre of the ring.The monster doesn’t make any noise but the pain is evident in his eyes as he tries to crawl towards the ropes,only for Goldman to pull him back and increase the pressure…

PS:Johnny Goldman is really going for it here…

CA:He might make the monster tap out…

Grendal almost pulls himself to the ropes and reaches out but Goldman manages to drag him back and twists the ankle into a sickening angle.The monster’s arm is shaking with the pain that he is feeling….

PS:A tapout of Grendal would be the most impressive thing I have seen in this tournament….

Grendal looks as though he is about to succumb to the pain before he manages to turn around on his back and plant both feet into Goldman’s chest,sending him flying back into the corner where he crushes the referee against the turnbuckle…

CA:A bad landing right there….

PS:We need another referee….

Goldman looks down at the referee crumpled on the canvass and tries to revive him before realizing it isn’t having an effect.He then turns away and walks towards Grendal,who is hobbling back to his feet…

CA:No official but this match is still underway…

PS:NOT FOR LONG!

Goldman tries to grab Grendal’s ankle again but the giant turns on his feet and clatters Goldman with a huge left uppercut.He then seizes Goldman with two hands around the throat before decimating him with an almighty double handed chokebomb…

CA:Grendal may have just made it lights out for Johnny Goldman…

Goldman is out of it as Grendal drops down to make the cover………………………….1………………………………2…………………………………3!

PS:That is the match over…

CA:No referee to make the count…

Grendal soon realizes there is no referee and he stands up out of the pinning predicament.He moves over to the unconscious referee and tries to revive him before turning towards the entranceway and signals for another official.The crowd are watching on as Grendal turns back and he seizes Johnny Goldman by the head before dragging him back up…

PS:Grendal is just going to compound the hurt on Johnny Goldman before another referee comes out….

CA:This doesn’t look good for Goldman…..Jackknife powerbomb looks imminent….

PS:And I think we have another referee…..OH WOW!

CA:HE GOT HIM….

PS:COUNT IT…

….2
……………..3!

Ding ding ding

CA:I don’t believe it….

Johnny Goldman is up on the shoulders of Grendal,as a powerbomb looks the likely scenario.Suddenly somebody comes running down to the ring and climbs up onto the apron before spraying some form of liquid gas in the eyes of Grendal,which allows Johnny Goldman to drop off the shoulders and nail another huge running boot for the recovering referee to count the three!

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……………..Jooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooooooolllllllllllldddddddddddmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!

PS:Goldman has done it….Goldman advances to the quarter finals…

CA:Yes he does…and I commend him for it…but lets talk about the big picture here,Frankie Trotter came out here and he sprayed that substance in Grendal’s eyes…he cost the monster this match…

PS:I told you Trotter wasn’t scared…he was biding his time and now he has struck….Grendal was foolish to mess with my boy Frankie…

CA:I don’t understand this one….I don’t understand why Frankie Trotter would want to antagonise the monster even more than he already has….

PS:Because he is showing no fear…he wants the world to know that he isn’t scared…

Grendal is still struggling to see in the middle of the ring as Frankie Trotter backs into the aisleway with a huge grin on his face.The crowd are booing Trotter and he laughs at them before turning his back and exiting through the curtain into the backstage area.Johnny Goldman is stood in the centre of the ring,holding his bottom of his back with one hand as the referee raises his other in victory…

CA:But take nothing away from Johnny Goldman…he came in here against a dominating monster….at times it looked as though he was going to get blown away…but he held his own,he matched the giant blow for blow….no doubts that he gained some luck with Trotter’s interference but he still had to capitalise….and capitalise he did….massive win for Goldman…

PS:So we have four of our eight quarter finalists….Cedric Jones,Stefan Alvey,Dennis Hart and Johnny Goldman have advanced here tonight…

CA:And in just one week’s time we will find out who will join those four men in the quarter finals…but right now this moment belongs to Johnny Goldman…..

Goldman climbs up onto the ropes and he poses for his adoring hometown fans as Grendal rolls from the ring,still struggling with his sight.Massive chants of “Goooooooollllllllddddddddddddddmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn” echo all around the arena and Goldman nods in appreciation before jumping down from the ropes and making his way towards the ropes.

PS:Another exciting edition of CWA Uprising and each week this place is just getting better and better…

CA:Fast becoming the true home of professional wrestling….how can you not be entertained by what you are seeing?....this night has been spectacular,and I expect that we will raise the bar once again next week…so be sure to tune in folks….but for tonight we are out of time…

PS:Not quite Cornelius…I am hearing that we have a little development backstage…

CA:The arrival of baby Amy Lennox I presume…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

*The scene goes backstage into the parking lot and a limousine is parked up with its headlights on and its alarm sounding out.A woman’s high pitched screams can be heard from the side of the car as Andrew Lennox,Hayley Lennox and Eric Balzaar comes running out.

Hayley:Sophie….sophie….where is Amy?

*The screaming woman points to the backseat of the car,where baby Amy is somehow soundly asleep.Andrew Lennox and Eric Balzaar are frozen to the spot, though, and staring at a body that is draped across the bonnet of the car.

Andrew:Go get some medics….MEDICS DAMMIT!

*Eric Balzaar nods his head and quickly runs back into the arena to find some medics as Andrew Lennox rushes to the car and begins to check on the unconscious form of Callum Lennox.Blood is dripping from Callum’s head,down onto the concrete floor.

Andrew:Callum…Callum can you hear me son….

*Hayley Lennox has Amy in her arms and tears are running down her cheeks as she watches her father trying to revive her brother.Andrew turns to Sophie, the woman that brought Amy to the arena.

Andrew:How did this happen?....

*Sophie seems stuck for words but manages to find her voice

Sophie:W-w-we pulled u-p-p at….a-a-and the driver came to open the door but I heard a thud,and then a large bang.When I opened the door….the driver was unconscious on the floor……and C-C-Callum was there on the bonnet…

*Andrew Lennox looks around the car and sees the driver’s limp body before continuing to try to bring Callum round.Eric Balzaar returns to the scene with medics,who quickly begin to check up on Callum and the driver of the limo.The chief medic turns to the group

Medic:Do we know what happened here?

Andrew:No….nobody saw anything….

*The medic gets on his walkie talkie and calls for an ambulance.Andrew Lennox looks extremely concerned

Andrew:Is he going to be ok?

Medic:He has a pulse…but I can’t say anymore until they get him to the hospital…

Andrew:You know who this is don’t you?....I AM GOING TO HAVE MARIUS’ HEAD ON A GODDAMN PLATE…

*Sophie suddenly gasps and everyone turns around.She points to the far wall of the parking lot where a message has been spray painted.

“Welcome home Amy…..Daddy will see you soon”

*Andrew Lennox stares at the message before turning towards his daughter,who has a frightened look on her face.Eric Balzaar looks incredibly confused as an ambulance pulls into the lot and Callum Lennox is loaded onto a stretcher,followed by the limo driver.Andrew Lennox climbs into the back of the vehicle aswell,giving one stern look to his daughter again before the ambulance departs.The shows goes off air with Hayley cuddling her baby whilst staring at the ominous message on the wall.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down