The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWA Uprising Results July 5th 2012

Go down

CWA Uprising Results July 5th 2012 Empty CWA Uprising Results July 5th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

*The show goes live on air inside the “First Arena” in New York City.The crowd are raucous as “My Way” by Limp Bizkit echoes out of the soundsystem and jets of red,green and blue pyros explode all along the front of the stage.Fans are packed high into the rafters as the cameras pan around and show Cornelius Arkholme and Paul Salisbury, situated at the CWA announce booth.

CA:Good evening one and all and welcome to CWA Uprising. We are live on the 606.v2 website,broadcasting to more than 25 countries worldwide and we have got a show lined up for you this evening. The quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament shall be contested here tonight, we will crown a first ever CWA Extreme Champion, aswell as a personal clash between Grendal and Frankie Trotter. All of that is packed into the next two hours of non-stop action. Alongside me here is my broadcast colleague, “king of the indies”, the most opinionated man in pro-wrestling…Paul Salisbury!

PS:Thanks for the introduction Cornelius, means a lot. You can sense the atmosphere in here tonight, these fans have been here since the beginning and they can feel the growth of this company. We are building day by day and each and every week this place just gets better…

CA:It’s hard to believe this is only our fifth week as an organization….already we have established ourselves as a player on the circuit…..the fans are flocking to see us, ticket sales suggest we have broken the 4,000 mark here this evening…

PS:The word is out…everywhere I go,people are asking me about CWA…..we are creating genuine intrigue and that situation is only going to get bigger and better…..

CA:Slowly but surely CWA is becoming a global phenomenon….you can follow us on Twitter or sign up our Facebook page in order to follow the live interaction fan feed whilst this broadcast is ongoing…

The titantron lights up and then the crowd cheer as “My generation” roars out.Andrew Lennox appears on the stage and he smiles at the huge ovation he is afforded by the crowd in attendance.

PS:This is the guy that made all of this possible…Andrew Lennox has a vision,and over the past four weeks he has seen that vision grow beyond his wildest dreams…

CA:And yet when does he have the time to enjoy it?....his son Callum is laid up in hospital,his daughter revealed a baby that he wasn’t even aware of….Vlad Marius is stalking the entire Lennox clan…

PS:And what about that voicemail that Hayley Lennox got last week?...and the attack of Jimmy Phillips after the main event?........something is not adding up in this equation….

CA:I have to say I agree with you…..Hayley Lennox said that Eric Balzaar was Amy’s father, but a voicemail she received last week seemed to suggest otherwise. Is she keeping a secret?....and is that secret the reason that her new beau, Jimmy Phillips, got laid out last week?

PS:More drama in the Lennox family than the rest of the roster put together…

*Andrew Lennox climbs into the ring and he smiles at Deborah Harding,who is wearing a flowing silver dress.The crowd are wolf whistling Deborah as she hands a microphone over to Mr Lennox.

Lennox:This is becoming quite a habit…

*Crowd cheer

Lennox:Each week I would like for us to just get straight down to business….for the first contest of the evening to coincide with the beginning of the show. But alas, right now that is not the case. With each week that passes,it seems that I face a new dilemma….a new drama in my own family life that overshadows everything else. This is not how I wanted it to be, I wanted this show to be about the talent in the back making a name for themselves as pro wrestlers. What I didn’t expect is that some of the talent would try to make a name for themselves off my family!

PS:Andrew Lennox does not look a happy man here tonight…

CA:I doubt he is….this is a serious situation…

Lennox:First it was the lawsuit that was threatened against me, somebody trying to hold this company to ransom in order to get what they wanted out of me, then it was Callum’s attack, and although I blame Vlad Marius for that, I have no proof to back up my claims. Then the whole world found out that my daughter, Hayley, had indeed had a little girl of her own, without my knowledge, a huge shock I will admit but something I have come to deal with over time. Things finally seemed to be settling down, the lawsuit threat had disappeared, Callum is stable in hospital, and I had a granddaughter that I was able to spoil rotten.

That was until last week….

*The titantron shows the ending of “Uprising” last week. The masked man attacking Jimmy Phillips with a sledgehammer and then the clip of Hayley Lennox’s voicemail.Andrew Lennox stands in the centre of the ring,shaking his head.

Lennox:When that event happened last week, I first assumed that perhaps one of the talent in the back was jealous of Jimmy’s position and decided to attack. I mean it can happen in any walk of life, and it can happen at anytime. But at that time I was unaware of the voicemail my daughter had received, I was unaware of the message that was delivered to her….now that I have a few more pieces of the jigsaw, I see a picture forming in front of my eyes….

I hate to accuse anybody in my own family, I hate to think bad of them, to believe that they would lie to my face, but what other avenue can I explore. So earlier this week I confronted Hayley….I told her in no uncertain terms that I wanted the truth, the unedited truth so that finally I can get my head around exactly what we are dealing with.

Because I can’t send my talent to work when there is the possibility they may be attacked…..if I can’t guarantee safety and I can’t get a handle on this, there is no telling where it could end. So I sat Hayley down, and I demanded answers. She cried, and then she cried some more but I refused to give in to her manipulative ways.

PS:Andrew Lennox is really tearing into his daughter here…

CA:And perhaps he is justified if she has been lying…

Lennox:After almost an hour of waterworks and dodging questions,she finally gave me the basis of something I can work with. Hayley informs me that she is not certain who the father of Amy really is…

*Crowd look a little shocked by this news.

Lennox:She says there is two potential fathers, one being Eric Balzaar, and the other being a very charming man that she met whilst at a charity dinner a year ago. Hayley was able to describe this man to be but would give me no name.She “claims” that she was very drunk and cannot remember the whole scenario. I cannot say I believe her but I at least had something to work with.

So I contacted the event’s organiser of that “charity dinner” and I asked them if I could have a copy of the guest list for that evening…they were reluctant at first for privacy reasons but I pulled a few strings, and in the end I got what I needed….

I looked up and down that list and whilst I knew a few names on there, I couldn’t say that anything really stood out.There was however a second page to that list and that was when things got a little more interesting. Out of that list I found three names that matched the description that I was given from Hayley….three different men that I know or have met on one or more occasion…..two are professional wrestlers and one is corporate director in Washington….

I made a call to Washington, I spoke to the man directly in question and he said he had never even seen my daughter at that event. He has no reason to lie, because as you saw last week, this man wants the world to know who he is. So that left us down to two….two professional wrestlers. Two pro wrestlers that I actually had discussions with about joining this company…….

*The crowd are waiting anxiously as “Cold Ash” roars out and the crowd go wild for the arrival of Jimmy Phillips.Phillips strides onto the stage, wearing jeans and a red hooded top, and he raises his arms to the fans before making his way down to the ring.

CA:Wasn’t expecting to see “The Talent” here…

PS:He’s just ruined the good part of the story…I want to know who those two wrestlers are…

*Jimmy Phillips tags hands with the fans at ringside before climbing up into the ring.He accepts a mic from Deborah Harding and then shakes hands with Andrew Lennox in the middle of the ring.

Lennox:Jimmy…to what do I owe the pleasure?

Phillips:I’m sorry to come out here Mr Lennox and interrupt this situation…but I couldn’t sit back there,twiddling my thumbs any longer. You see I can understand the magnitude of this situation, and I can see that you’re angry. Somebody tried to bankrupt you, then they tried to take out your son, targeted your daughter…who knows,this whole thing could be linked up. And I know your mad because Hayley told some lies, I’m not exactly pleased with her either.

Lennox:But you have to understand Jimmy, this is a serious family matter..

Phillips:I get that…but at the same time you need to realise that your daughter means a lot to me. I know she has told some lies, and I find it hard to break her down because of this high guard she puts up…but underneath she is the sweetest,most kindest woman I have ever known.

*Andrew Lennox is looking at Jimmy Phillips with a confused expression

Phillips:And I know she isn’t here tonight,perhaps it is good that she takes some time away…but I’m out here because I don’t think that publically tearing him to shreds is going to help anyone. Painting her out as a harlot is not in your best interests…

Lennox:I respect you Jimmy but please do not assume..

Phillips:I’m not assuming a thing…you’re the boss around here and you make the final decision,so what I say is quite irrelevant….but I am going to go right ahead and say it anyway. It is very clear that somebody is after your family…perhaps there is one,perhaps there is a whole bunch of them. You have this deal with Marius, and then you have got this other guy threatening Hayley…..you need assistance on this,you need backup…

Lennox:What are you suggesting?

Phillips:I’m just letting you know that I am here and I will stand side by side if needs be. In just a short space of time I have developed a serious feeling for your daughter and I will do whatever I need to do in order to protect her and her family…

*Both men stare each other down

Lennox:It still doesn’t solve my dilemma though Jimmy….

Phillips:That is the other reason I am out here sir…

*Lennox raises his eyebrow

Phillips:You’ve got two names,right?

*Andrew nods his head

Phillips:And you don’t know which one seduced Hayley that night…

*Both men look bitter at this and Andrew Lennox shakes his head

Phillips:Then throw down the gauntlet……because whoever he is, he wants to be here and he wants to create some chaos. The whole thing goes hand in hand…maybe I am way off but I would bet money that the guy that laid me out last week is the same guy leaving Hayley voicemails. This guy is already breaching your security….heck he might be in the building right now….

*The whole crowd becomes slightly shifty and everyone begins to look around.

Phillips:This guy is playing games……he wants to hurt you,Hayley and anybody associated with your family….there is no holds barred in this situation. So play him at his own game…

Lennox:What do you mean?

Phillips:Call him out….my money is on the fact that this guy is in NYC (crowd pop) if not in the building….after last week he isn’t going to take a step back,he will be planning to strike once again…..so give him an invitation….

*Lennox looks alarmed

Lennox:You want me to give a free pass to a potential nutcase…

Phillips:This man maybe the father of your granddaughter…..I think Amy deserves to know her father,and I think he has the right to come to this building and make his intention and statement known….

*Lennox seems to be weighing up the situation

Phillips:It’s the only way that the attacks are going to stop….maybe this guy feels like he has to lash out because he won’t be accepted..

Lennox:Or maybe Hayley knows he is a psycho and that is why she is hiding his identity….

Phillips:Maybe so…but you won’t know until you find out….

*Andrew Lennox stares at Jimmy Phillips for a moment and then nods his head

Lennox:Fine….i’ll give the free pass.This message goes out to you,wherever you are and whoever you are. If you want the world to know the truth, you want a platform for your entrance then I will provide it. Right here tonight on my show I will open the doors for you and you shall enter without fear of vindication….

But when the clock strikes ten….when this night is done and the arena closes out…..your time is up. You get one chance to say what you want to say….to do what you want to do….but if you do not comply then your chance is gone….

*Jimmy Phillips backs away and climbs through the ropes,beginning to walk up the rampway

CA:I guess Jimmy Phillips is satisfied with what he has heard…

PS:I think he made the right call…we need to know who this guy is,everybody does….and the only way to do that is by letting him in here…

Lennox:One shot to make this right…..and after that you can forget about coming near my family ever again….and if you so much as think of harming anybody that I hold dear,I promise I will hunt you down and I will ruin you…..

*The titantron begins to flicker. A picture keeps appearing and then disappearing as static takes over once again.Laughter can be heard from the figure in the picture.

CA:Wait a minute….that’s….

PS:It’s Marius…..but what the hell does he have to do with anything?

*Vlad Marius face comes into focus for a few seconds and he continues to laugh maniacally before the screen switches off again.Andrew Lennox is stood in the middle of the ring ,looking thunderous.

Lennox:So help me God,if you have anything to do with this Marius…..your life is not even going to be worth living!

*Andrew Lennox drops his mic and exits the ring as “My generation” plays out.The crowd reach over the barricade and try to touch the owner of CWA as he makes his way to the backstage area.

CA:This situation is just getting more intense….and more confusing….

PS:So Andrew Lennox has opened the door for Amy Lennox’ father to arrive here tonight…..maybe we will finally get the truth?

CA:Maybe….but what about Vlad Marius,what is his connection?

PS:I don’t know….Marius could just be playing mindgames…he could see this as a perfect time to settle his own differences with the Lennox clan…

CA:Either way this is really getting interesting….an excellent and intriguing way to begin Uprising…and straight after the commercials we have our first quarter final match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…I cannot wait…

PS:You and me both…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results July 5th 2012 Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results July 5th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:47 pm

*The action returns from the commercials and Cedric Jones is shown in the back entertaining some fans with his mime work.Michael Porter is shown waiting for an exclusive.

Porter:Cedric…I know you have a big match in just a few minutes but I was wondering if I could grab a quick word…

*Cedric Jones turns away from the fans and faces Michael Porter.He seems to be pondering an answer before he opens his mouth.

PS:Is he actually going to speak?

*From behind Tito Amoruso clatters into Cedric and then runs the mime forwards,sending him crashing against a wall with serious force.Cedric collapses down on the floor and Amoruso begins to stamp down on his head and back with real authority.

CA:This is sick and pathetic…Tito Amoruso just cannot get over the fact that Cedric Jones has one upped him..

PS:Teach him a lesson Tito..

*Amoruso kneels over Cedric and begins to crash big right hands into his face as the fans and Michael Porter look on in horror.Francesco Amoruso comes charging into sight with CWA security close behind.

Francesco:Tito,what the heck are you doing?

*Francesco tries to pull Tito up but it is proving a difficult task

Tito:Clown has made a fool of me once too often…..sick of this wise guy…

*Security push Francesco Amoruso to the side and then drag Tito away from Cedric Jones.The Italian superstar is trying to fight back but the numbers are too strong.

Tito:You ain’t see the last of me puta….i’m gonna finish you…

CA:This guy is crazy…he needs to be stopped…

PS:He is just expressing himself…

*Michael Porter is shown checking on Cedric Jones as the scene goes ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:48 pm

Match 1
“Gateway to Glory” Quarter Final
Teddy Grimstone vs Cedric Jones

CA:Tito Amoruso should be fined and suspended for those actions..

PS:Calm down Cornelius…the guy has a few anger issues,so what…..

CA:So what?...he just beat down on Cedric Jones,two minutes before Jones is supposed to be competing….

*The crowd are wolf whistling once again as Deborah Harding steps up into the ring and he smiles at the fans before making her address

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit……….and it is a “Gateway to Glory” QUARTER FINAL!

*Crowd pop

CA:A world title eliminator as such in the offing here….and Tito Amoruso has already put Cedric Jones at a severe disadvantage,this is not good…..and this is not fair…

“No more sorrow” plays out and the majority of the crowd descend into boos for the arrival of this first participant. There is a small section of the crowd though that cheer and begin to chant “Huh….huh….huh” in time to the music.

Harding:Introducing first…….from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania………………..weighing in at 231 pounds……………..The B*stard………….Teeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Grrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssstttttttttttoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!

PS:This guy was seriously impressive last week….making Chris Conforzi tap out in the middle of that ring…

CA:Grimstone sent a message far and wide…he wants nothing more than to be the first ever CWA World Champion and if he keeps up his performances,then you never know…

Teddy Grimstone smirks at the loud boos he is receiving and then walks down towards the ring.He slowly paces the ring and then slides in,under the bottom rope and heads for the corner.He stands on the far side,closest to his loyalist supporters and beats his chest before screaming “I’m the B*stard”.

Crowd:He’s a B*ASTARD!

CA:Teddy Grimstone is indeed the b*stard…he is teak tough,physically strong and always ready for a brawl…but as demonstrated last week,this guy can wrestle pretty good too…

PS:He’s exceptional….

Grimstone steps down into the centre of the ring and bounces against the ropes before taking his place in the centre of the ring.He stretches his neck and then “Sound of silence” echoes out and the crowd begin to cheer.

CA:You have got to feel sorry for Cedric Jones….

PS:Nope…

CA:Well I do….and I am sure this crowd do too…he worked very hard to get here,and all that hard work may have been undone…

PS:If I was Jones I would just forfeit the match…he is in no shape to fight…

Harding:And his opponent……………..from Boston, Massachusetts…………….weighing in at 215 pounds………Ceeeeeeeedddddddddrrrrrrriiiiiiicccccccccc Jooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeessssssssss!

CA:You know I’m not sure how wise this is on the part of Cedric Jones…the kid has heart,I will give him that…but he is not 100%...and Teddy Grimstone looks hungry…

Cedric Jones hobbles out onto the stage and he waves a hand at the cheering masses before making his way to the ring.He is quite clearly in a lot of pain and struggles to climb up onto the apron and step through the ropes…

PS:This match is supposed to have a fifteen minute time limit…but fifteen seconds is all I predict for Jones here….

CA:On this occasion you could be right…oh my…

Jones steps through the ropes and Teddy Grimstone immediately rushes over to him and slams his knee into the injured ribcage.Jones staggers back into the corner and Grimstone lands more ferocious knees before slamming his elbow down repeatedly into the back…

PS:This is going to be a massacre…

Grimstone pulls Jones from the corner and delivers a big vertical suplex.He then gets back to his feet and bounces against the ropes before returning with a double kneedrop to the midsection…………………….1……………………..2…………..shoulder up from Jones!

CA:Cedric Jones is probably going to fight this for aslong as he can…..he does have a lot of heart…

PS:But he is rapidly running out of resources…

Jones holds his midsection as he tries to get up but Grimstone kicks him straight in the stomach and whips to the corner.Teddy follows in and crushes against Jones with a bodysplash before backing away again with an evil grin on his face. The majority of the crowd are booing before Grimstone shakes his head and rushes back in for a second bodysplash…

CA:Nobody home…

Jones moves and Grimstone crashes against the turnbuckle.Jones then climbs out onto the apron and begins to scale the ropes…

PS:This ain’t wise for a guy in his condition…

CA:He’s doing it anyway…

Jones gives the crowd the thumbs up as he reaches the top and then dives off,taking Grimstone down with a crossbody……………………..1………………………………….2………………shoulder up!

CA:Cedric Jones coming within an inch of making the semi finals…

Both men quickly scramble back up and Grimstone goes straight back to the midsection with a knee to the stomach and nails a snap DDT……………………….1………………………….2……………………..shoulder up.Grimstone punches his hand into the mat and then drags Jones up by the head…

PS:I’m surprised by Jones’ resilience…

CA:I think Teddy Grimstone is aswell…

Grimstone places Jones’ head between his legs and seems to be setting up for a piledriver,only for Jones to shuffle back to the ropes and backdrop Grimstone onto the apron.Grimstone lands on his feet and he shoulder thrusts Jones through the middle rope before looking to slingshot himself back in…

PS:Ouch…

CA:Great counter…

Grimstone jumps up for the slingshot but Jones grabs his head and guillotines him across the top rope,causing Grimstone to fall off the apron to the outside of the ring.

CA:Not only does Cedric Jones have time to recover here…he could also be on the receiving end of a countout victory…

1……..2……..3…….Grimstone rolls over towards the ringside barricade and tries to get up…….4……………5………..6……..Cedric Jones is leaning in the corner,catching his breath……………………7……………8…………………Grimstone gets back into the ring…

PS:Time for resting is up…

Cedric Jones makes a quick beeline for Grimstone,only to receive a huge uppercut for his troubles.He staggers back against the ropes and Grimstone sends him across the ring before launching him high into a giant backdrop on the comeback…

CA:Straight to the injured back and ribs once more…

Cedric Jones staggers back up and Grimstone kicks him in the gut before delivering a perfect piledriver……………………1…………………………………2………………….kickout!

PS:I thought that was the three…

Grimstone rolls his eyes at the referee as he is informed that it was only a two count.He drags the mime up by his head again and looks for a vertical suplex,slamming Jones’s abdomen across the top rope.Jones hangs there in pain as Grimstone backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope…

CA:This cannot end well…

Grimstone dives off and slams the point of his elbow into the small of the back,causing Jones to flip back over into a seated position in the ring.Teddy runs off the ropes and returns with a crunching kick to the face………………..1…………………2……………………shoulder up!

PS:I’m watching this and I am wondering how this contest is still ongoing….Jones has to be running on less than 10%....

CA:Most probably…but he has a point to prove….and dammit he is doing what he can…

Jones gets back up and he sways unsteadily as Grimstone punches him back into the corner.Teddy follows up with crushing shoulder thrusts…….one…………………two……………….three……..four……………..Grimstone looks for a fifth successive shoulder thrust but Jones manages to get his knees in the way and drive Teddy back.The mime then manages to lift himself onto the second rope and sunset flip…

PS:Grimstone got him…

CA:He’s got the damn ropes…

Jones flips over Grimstone but doesn’t have the power to pull him to the mat.Instead,Teddy drops down ontop of Jones and grabs ahold of the ropes for leverage in his pinfall attempt…………1……………………………….2………………..Jones manages to kick out!

CA:That would have been appalling to see this match end like that…

Both men get back to their feet and Grimstone complains to the referee,allowing Jones to stun him with a jawbreaker as he comes in.Grimstone staggers back and Jones is able to follow up with a series of knife edge chops before attempting an irish whip…

PS:How foolish…that was never going to work…

Grimstone is too powerful and he is able to send Jones towards the corner instead.He gives chase but Jones handsprings into the corner and fires back out with a corkscrew clothesline takedown,prompting huge cheers from the crowd.

CA:Where the heck did that come from…

Grimstone is a little groggy as he tries to stand and Jones slaps him with both hands across the ears,causing disorientation.He then runs against the ropes and comes back…

PS:Scissors…

Grimstone dodges the scissors kick at the last second before flipping Cedric Jones up onto his shoulders and laughs out loud…

CA:Could be curtains….

PS:FIRE AND…

CA:BOOM!

Grimstone looks for the samoan driver but Jones is able to scramble off back.He kicks Teddy in the stomach as he turns around before managing to execute the scissors kick at the second time of trying….

PS:No…

CA:Jones might just do this…

….2
……………Grimstone pushes his shoulder up!

PS:Cedric Jones is having way too much success for a guy not at 100%...

CA:He’s proving all of his worth here this evening…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:49 pm

Jones gets up and backs into the corner,lifting himself onto the second rope.He waits for Grimstone to stand and then comes off with an impressive bulldog facebuster.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Jones looks around at them and then points to the top rope…

CA:Jones is growing in confidence,he senses an opening…

PS:He needs to sort himself out…

The crowd will him on and he smiles as he makes his way over to the ropes and begins to climb up towards the top rope.Teddy Grimstone is flat out on the canvass as Jones reaches the heady heights and gives a signal before taking off….

CA:MACHO MAN ELBOW!

Jones sails majestically through the air,looking to slam his elbow to the heart of Grimstone and he succeeds,bringing a wave of cheers from the audience.Jones rolls back onto his feet and he waits for his foe to rise…

CA:I don’t believe what we are witnessing here…

PS:I don’t believe it either…

CA:Cedric Jones is fighting through the pain barrier…fighting with all he has…SUPERKICK!

Grimstone slowly gets back to his feet and Cedric Jones leaps towards him,looking to crash his foot against the open jaw.Teddy is dazed and confused but somehow finds it within himself to duck the blow before scooping Jones onto his shoulders…

PS:FIRE AND…

CA:Rollup…

Jones slides down the back into a cover…………………………………..1……………………………….2………………..Grimstone just kicks out!

PS:Cedric Jones does not know who he is dealing with here…

Grimstone looks thunderous as he storms back to his feet and he immediately lifts the oncoming Jones into a flapjack and slams him across the top rope.Jones staggers back and Grimstone waistlocks him into a huge release german suplex.

CA:Teddy Grimstone means business now…

PS:This guy is going to be world champion…I can just tell..

Grimstone shoves the referee out of his way and heads to the corner.He climbs up onto the top rope and wastes no time in pandering to the crowd before jumping off and landing a flying headbutt to the already injured ribs of Jones…

CA:Back to the ribs again….Cedric Jones could very well have internal injuries from the brutality he has suffered here tonight…

The referee tries to reason with Grimstone to make the cover but he is not interested.He shouts at Jones to stand up,venom burning in his eyes, before dragging the mime the final few inches and scooping him onto his shoulders….

PS:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

CA:Forget it…

Grimstone spins Jones around in a full circle before nailing him with the samoan driver in the centre of the ring.The crowd are booing but Grimstone merely smiles to himself in an evil manner,surveying the damage he has caused to his opponent…

PS:Look how dominant this is…

CA:Cedric Jones has fought valiantly…but he didn’t stand a chance with such a disadvantage…

PS:He had no chance anyway…

CA:Grimstone needs to make the cover here….what is he doing?

PS:Making sure…

The referee is yelling at Teddy Grimstone to make the cover but Grimstone shakes his head and then grabs Jones’ legs before turning him over and applying a boston crab…

PS:A move straight out of Cedric Jones’ hometown…talk about adding insult to injury…

CA:Jones should not be a hero here….thank goodness…

Cedric Jones tries desperately to crawl for the ropes but he has no chance of shifting the weight ontop of him.He shakes his head but the pain is apparent for all to see as he finally succumbs and taps his hand to the mat,allowing the referee to call for the bell…

PS:Yes….

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………….Teeeeeeeeeddddddddyyyyyyyyyy Grrrrrrriiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssttttttttttooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!

CA:Teddy Grimstone has done it…he advances to the semi finals of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament….

PS:One step closer to being world champion…

CA:And although his performance was excellent…you give credit to the fact that Cedric Jones was nowhere near 100% and he gave it his all..

PS:He did,and he deserves a little respect…but he was never going to beat Teddy Grimstone, 100% or not…Grimstone is a different calibre,Teddy Grimstone is a main event attraction and that is clear to see…

CA:I agree,Grimstone is phenomenal at what he does…but we will never know how different this match could have been if it hadnt been for Tito Amoruso’s sickening attack before this match begun…Amoruso needs to be fined and suspended for those actions..

PS:And maybe he will be…but right now it doesn’t matter to me…what matters is that Teddy Grimstone is the first man in the semi finals….two straight submission victories…nobody has been more impressive than that…and nobody will be able to stop this man…

“No more sorrow” plays out and Grimstone raises his own arms in victory before signaling a belt around his waist.The referee checks on Cedric Jones as Grimstone smirks at his grounded opponent and then leaves the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

*The scene goes backstage and the crowd cheer as Stefan Alvey steps out of his dressing room.He is dressed for action and looks happy to see Michelle Steel waiting for him.

Alvey:This becoming a habit,Miss Steel…

*Michelle smiles

Steel:Nothing wrong with wanting to grab an exclusive before a big match is there?

Alvey:Nothing at all..

Steel:So Stefan,just moments from now you will face off against Vlad Marius.Gateway to Glory quarter finals with the opportunity of booking your spot in the final four of the tournament.You have faced so much adversity in life,overcome so many obstacles…but what would this mean to you,climbing to the summit of this company?

Alvey:The world and more….as you have said,I have been the victim of prejudice my entire life.From my heritage to my lifestyle choices…but one place that nobody could ever discriminate against me was inside the wrestling ring.Despite my creed,colour,culture,religion and orientation there was no bad word said against my in-ring skills…when I am performing there is nothing else that matters.

So to finally be able to throw off the shackles of persecution,show the world once and for all that I am who I am and I will never change…that means everything to me. To be able to produce my highest quality of work on the biggest platform I can…to announce myself to the world as a real big time player,that is what dreams are made of.

Steel:Tonight,you will face Vlad Marius.His troubles with the Lennox family are well documented,but how do you view him?

Alvey:I do not know enough about him to comment. I stay away from anyone’s personal problems, because that is not my business. So as far as Marius’ feud with the Lennox family, I have no comment on that. But as far as Vlad Marius,the CWA superstar goes, I have tried to do my homework.

I’ve watched him perform and there is no doubt how good he is. He is big,strong and decisive. I will need to be at 100% to have a chance in this contest, but I am at 100% and I have never felt better in all of my life. This is going to be a tough match, perhaps even tougher than any match I have ever faced in my life.

But I will approach it as I have all the ones gone before…..with my head held high and confidence in my mind and soul.I know I can defeat Vlad Marius…I know I can defeat anyone on this roster on any given day. But I also know that if my mind isn’t in the right place, this night could end very badly indeed.

Steel:Talking of your mind being in the right place,Stefan…what about the issues with DJ Elektronic and the unknown reporter attacking you last week….is that playing on your mind?

Alvey: I would be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about it, because I have. I don’t know why DJ Elektronik has such a big vendetta against me, and I don’t know why mystery reporters are assaulting me in the backstage area. That is something I hope to get to the bottom of when the time is right….but that time is not now. Now I need to put all that aside,I need to forget about anything else.

If I don’t focus all of my energy on this match then I can’t win. If I allow DJ Elektronic or anyone else to interfere in my mind then I will be fighting a losing battle.

Justice will be served in due course….but here tonight….I fight for my fans,for all those who believe in me…

Tonight I will win!

*The crowd cheer and Stefan Alvey kisses Michelle’s hand before walking away from the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

*The scene changes and Andrew Lennox is shown in the middle of a telephone conversation.

Andrew:I know what you are saying Hayley but this is non-negotiable…..you are not coming to the arena tonight…..what do you mean,why?......because there happens to be at least one nutcase,if not two, trying to hurt me and my family….I will get to the bottom of it…..yes Jimmy came up with a very good plan and hopefully it pays off……….if it doesn’t then I will have to take affirmative action……..just sit tight,make sure you and Amy are safe and that is all that matters….I’ll stop by after the show and then we can go and visit Callum……yes the doctors have said he is stable and should be allowed to come home next week…..it’s excellent news…..ok then…take care…I mean it Hayley….goodbye!

CA:Andrew Lennox looks a bag of nerves right now…

PS:It’s no wonder….Vlad Marius wants to kill him,some other nutter wants to harm his family…

CA:We think it’s another person….but this could all link back to Marius..

PS:It could, but I get the feeling there is another party involved in all of this…

CA:Either way, this is very precarious right now…

*Andrew Lennox pockets his phone and scans the perimeter before exiting through a door to his right.As he disappears, a figure steps out into the corridor wearing a grim reaper mask.

CA:Oh my…

PS:He’s here…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:52 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo furiously as Vlad Marius stands next to Raymond Alexander.

Marius:I think that is proof enough for all those idiots on the Internet saying I am the man in the mask.Do you really believe somebody can be in two places at once?

*The crowd boo as Marius stares sternly at Alexander

Alexander:I don’t know what to believe when it comes to you…..you have a lot to answer for right now…

Marius:What?...you seem under some illusion that I am still backed against a corner,like a criminal that is caught in the web of the law. I have told you one too many times that I have nothing to answer to. No questions that you ask have any significance to me.

Alexander:Explain to the people then why exactly you interrupted Andrew Lennox’ broadcast at the beginning of the show?...If you have nothing to do with this situation then explain that?

Marius:I need not explain anything to you,or anyone else for that matter.Your inane questioning is growing tiresome. But I must admit that I do enjoy watching our “leader” squirm as the pressure mounts. Knowing that somebody else shares the same thoughts and feelings towards Andrew Lennox that I do, is quite gratifying. Knowing that whilst I am persecuted as a villain, there is at least one other individual in this world that sees Andrew Lennox and his dastardly family for what they really are….rotten. To the very core their stench is sickening….the mere fact that they prance around here as though hard done by, as though the victims of such injustice….when in reality they have created all of their problems by themselves.

The only reason I feel wronged is because they wronged me…they attacked me physically,mentally and verbally and yet somehow I am the man cast into the shadows of malice…..Callum Lennox picked a fight with me…Hayley Lennox picked a fight with me….and Andrew Lennox,he picked a fight with me…..yet they are the heroes of this story, they are the innocent party….

Whoever this man in the mask is…he has been wronged by the Lennox family and still he is frowned upon by each and everyone of you. Booed up to the rafters for his actions…and yet he is a father looking for his child. An act that should be celebrated,should be respected and appreciated. You people make me sick,you really are the lowest form of parasite walking this earth…

If he dressed as Batman and strapped himself to Times Square with a “Fathers for Justice” logo on his back you would cheer him…he would be lauded a hero and you would sympathise with his cause. But instead because he fights against the tyranny of the beloved Lennox family, he is cast asunder. Labeled as a “monster” and persecuted as such…

There comes a time when your stupidity shall blind you no more and you will see the truth….see the fact that the cause of each and everyone of the problems facing CWA right now is down to the Lennox family, and nobody else. They have brought this all upon themselves with their greed,arrogance and downright lack of respect for anyone and everyone that represents this company…

Alexander:I don’t think there is much point in continuing this interview…your views are becoming…

*Marius snatches the mic

Marius:You are not helping the solution Raymond,you are just becoming a bigger part of the problem. And eventually you will have to be cured along with the rest of this desecrated ship of disaster. That cure will be provided by my…and tonight I will show you my very first sample. Tonight I will move one step closer to world championship glory…I will stop the valiant Stefan Alvey in his tracks and I will move forward in my quest to right all the wrongs in this world.

Here this evening I move one step closer to ultimate glory……and when I become world champion on July 19th,not only will I book my place at the top table in this business but I will position myself as the revolutionary that will change the landscape of CWA forever more…

With my help CWA can be saved from the Lennox clan…with my help,your lives shall be endangered no longer….with my help,true order shall be restored!

*The crowd boo as Marius throws the microphone to Raymond Alexander and exits to the left

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:53 pm

Match 2
Vlad Marius vs Stefan Alvey

CA:Have you ever heard such garbage in your life…

PS:Man makes a point….Andrew Lennox,as much as I respect him, has no proof on Marius…he is slandering a man that he has no right to…

CA:I can’t believe what I am hearing…

PS:When has Vlad Marius ever laid his hands on a member of the Lennox family?...when?

CA:Never,but…

PS:But nothing…wake up and smell reality Cornelius, Vlad Marius is not the bad guy here….he is just a man looking to be successful…..it’s Andrew Lennox putting obstacles in his way…Andrew Lennox blaming him for everything…

CA:Marius has done nothing to help himself in the matter…

PS:He doesn’t need to…innocent until proven guilty,there is no proof….nothing to back up anybody’s claims…

Ding ding

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a quarter final match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament. The bout is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit!

PS:Say what you want Cornelius but you know I am right….everyone needs to be concerned about the guy walking around in the grim reaper mask,he means real business…

The lights in the arena dim before “Raindrops” plays out.The crowd pop and rise to their feet and . fall from above the titantron and then golden pyros explode along the front of the stage.

Harding:Introducing first……………..from Johannesburg, South Africa…………weighing in at 212 pounds………Sttttteeeeefffffffffaaaaaannnnnnn Allllllllvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!

CA:Stefan Alvey has his own nay-sayers and wrong-doers to deal with right now…….DJ Elektronic took exception to Alvey’s mistake a couple of weeks ago…and then what about the assault last week?...First Elektronic and then an unknown reporter attacked Alvey in the backstage area…

PS:I am assured that security is much tighter tonight…

CA:Evidently not…..Andrew Lennox’ guest seems to have found his way into the building ok…

PS:But he had an invite…the reporter did not…

CA:Whoever this “reporter” is….he has a problem with Alvey it would seem…

PS:Seems to be a recurring theme doesn’t it?

Alvey walks out on the stage and he bows to the crowd before removing his t-shirt and throwing it to the adoring masses.He makes his way down to the ring and then rolls under the bottom rope,taking his place in a neutral corner.

CA:Alvey is a confident individual…..he defeated DJ Elektronic in the last round,but he will need all of his fibre and mettle to advance once again tonight….

PS:He has the skills…but I don’t know if it will be enough…

Alvey backs against the ropes and stretches as “Fighting Wolves” echoes out and the boos are unmerciless. Red pyros explode upwards into the air before the sound of howling can be heard.

Harding:And his opponent……………..from Transylvania, Romania……..weighing in at 250 pounds………Vllllllllllaaaaaddddddddd Maaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrriiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssss!

The boos continue as Marius makes his way out onto the stage,wearing his trademark wolf’s head.He kneels down and lets out another high pitch howl before removing the head and placing it by the side of the entranceway.He smiles down towards Stefan Alvey before closing in on the ring…

PS:Marius is a serious kind of a guy…..and he could go all the way in this tournament…

CA:I thought you were backing Grimstone..

PS:I am,but this guy is good too…

CA:Marius is a fine athlete….a man that thrives on being malicious…..he will provide a very stern test for Stefan Alvey here tonight…

PS:He will also be sending a message loud and clear to the entire Lennox family…can you imagine this guy representing CWA as world champion?

CA:I believe Andrew Lennox could not think of anything worse…

PS:It’s a real possibility though…

CA:Absolutely…Marius survived Tyler Roth to get here tonight, another win puts him in the semis….Vlad Marius could go all the way,no doubt about it….

The referee stands in between both men and reads them through his expectations as Alvey and Marius glare into one another’s eyes. The crowd are firmly behind Alvey as the official steps away and signals for the bell to begin the match.Alvey and Marius begin to circle each other,looking for an early opening…

PS:Expect a tentative start in this one…neither man will want to give up any advantage to the other in the early going….

Alvey swings out a few testing kicks as Marius keeps his distance,his eyes full of focus.They engage in a lockup but Marius quickly breaks away and stands his ground before beckoning Alvey to come towards him once more.Alvey shakes his head as he circles a little more and then they lockup for a second time…

CA:This really is cagey…

Marius quickly shoots around back and looks for a waistlock but Alvey sits down and in a fluid motion armdrags Marius over his shoulder.They get back up and Alvey looks for a roundhouse kick but Marius ducks the shot and lands several right hands that send Alvey back to the ropes before looking for an irish whip…

PS:Marius needs to stop the speed of Alvey, that is the key…

CA:Not such a good job there…

Alvey comes back off the ropes and he ducks a potential clothesline by baseball sliding through Marius’ legs.He gets back up as Marius turns around,and lays him out with a spinning heel kick………………1……………….2……………shoulder up!

CA:Alvey’s strengths are his speed and his feet…he can kick you from anywhere and you will not see it coming…

They get back up and Alvey lands six quick kicks to the legs of Marius before running off the ropes for more momentum.Marius looks to counter with a hiptoss on the comeback but Alvey manages to land on his feet and counter himself into an armdrag takedown.Marius stumbles to the corner as Alvey follows in and connects with a shining wizard…..he then lifts Marius up onto the top rope and follows…

PS:Alvey taking a risk early doors here…

CA:Pay-off!

The crowd show their appreciation as Alvey leaps up and takes Marius down with an exceptional hurricanrana from the top rope.Stefan Alvey rolls back to his feet and follows up with a standing moonsault……………..1………………..2………………shoulder up!

CA:Alvey has started brightly here…

They get back to their feet and Alvey nails quick forearms,backing Marius to the ropes.He then seizes ahold of Marius’ arm and looks for an irish whip but Marius uses his strength to stay still and then drag Alvey towards him,launching the South African over the top rope…

PS:That is impressive…

CA:NO THAT IS!

Alvey flies over the top but the crowd are soon on their feet cheering as it becomes apparent that Stefan has held on and “skinned the cat”. Marius is unawares of this and turns around into a big dropkick from Alvey…

CA:Stefan Alvey is on point right now….

Alvey bounces off the ropes as Marius stands and floors him with a big clothesline on the come back.He then becomes Marius back up again and clatters him in the side of the skull with an impressive roundhouse kick…

PS:Vlad could be out for the count there…

CA:Nice analogy….”the count”….from Transylvania….

PS:Good effort…

Alvey looks down at Marius and then backs into the corner,lifting himself onto the top rope.He looks down at his foe and then plays it up for the crowd before leaping off from on high and landing a legdrop across the chest of Marius………………………….1………………………………2……………………..shoulder up!

CA:Vlad Marius cannot have expected Stefan Alvey to be dominating like this…

PS:He’s just finding his feet……once Marius finds the zone,different ballgame altogether…

Alvey pulls Marius up and looks for a suplex but Marius holds firm and uses his strength to push Alvey back to the corner.He follows in but Alvey spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston) before rolling out onto the apron.Marius staggers back into the middle as Alvey leaps into the springboard…

CA:CLOTHES…

PS:There you go…

Alvey flies through the air for the clothesline,only to be greeted by a huge big boot to the face from Marius.Alvey tries to stand up but is put back down by a russian legsweep…………………..1………………………….2………………shoulder up!

PS:And this is where the tempo changes….

Marius gets back on his knees and brushes hair from his face with a wry smile.Stefan Alvey gets back to his feet and Marius pounds him back to the corner,administering a brutal beatdown with rights and lefts to the head and body.The referee is forced to intervene as Vlad threatens to overstep the five count…

CA:That is that vicious side of Vlad Marius…..you just do not know when he can snap….

PS:Needs to be careful though…doesn’t want to get himself disqualified…

Marius glares at the referee before turning back around to face Alvey.Stefan uses the turnbuckle to lift himself and kick Marius with both feet in the chest,before swivelling on his heel and leaping onto the ropes…

CA:MOONSAULT!

Alvey flips back through the air but Marius amazingly catches him on his shoulders and then runs him into a very impressive powerslam…………………………..1………………………………2…………………..shoulder up!

PS:That is what Vlad Marius does….that is how he rolls…

Marius rolls back onto his feet and he methodically stomps on every inch of Stefan Alvey’s body before backing against the ropes and returning with a jumping kneedrop to the windpipe of his opponent.Alvey rolls around in agony and under the bottom rope to the outside…

CA:That is excruciating…he could have just crushed the larynx…

PS:These things happen….this isn’t a cuddling competition…

Alvey staggers over to the spanish announce table and rests against it,trying to catch his breath.Vlad Marius is in no mood to wait around and he follows Alvey,grabbing him by the back of the neck and slamming his face against the top of the table.Alvey stumbles back and Marius drives him into the ringpost before seizing him by the head and tossing him over the guardrail into the crowd….

CA:This is Marius’ true evil side showing through now…

Alvey rolls away on the concrete flooring as Marius smirks and backs towards the ring……………………1……………………….2…………………………….3………………………..4………………….The referee’s count is ongoing as Marius climbs into the ring…………….5………………………6……….Alvey staggers back over the barricade…………….7……………………8…………..

PS:He’s not going to make this…

…………….9……………………..the referee is about to make the ten as Alvey rolls under the bottom rope.Marius is lying in wait and he immediately begins to stomp down on Alvey again before pulling him up by the hair and dragging him into a front facelock…

CA:Look how physical Marius is here….

PS:He’s doing this properly….BRAINBUSTER!

CA:What a counter…

Marius lifts Alvey up for the brainbuster but Alvey is able to float over the back and counter into a backstabber without his feet touching the floor…………………….1……………………………2……………………Marius pops his shoulder into the air.

PS:I will give credit to that counter…but it wasn’t enough…

CA:It wasn’t enough….but boy did it get this crowd on their feet….

The crowd are applauding as Alvey staggers to the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope.He beckons for Marius to stand and then takes him out with a spinning back elbow as he does so.Alvey then ushers Marius up again and onto his shoulders…

CA:FALL FROM GRACE!

Alvey looks to put Marius away with the death valley driver but Marius is able to slide off the back and apply a sleeper hold,to the horror of the fans.Alvey thrashes away,immediately recognising the danger, as Marius slips his forearm across the windpipe…

PS:Stefan Alvey is going to sleep….night,night….

….2
………….shoulder up!

CA:Whoah…

PS:What the hell was that…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

Alvey looks off balance and ready to plummet before he places his feet on the turnbuckle and manages to push himself backwards,ontop of Marius for a very near fall.Both men scramble back to their feet and Marius almost decapitates Alvey with a clothesline before dragging him up again and nailing a faceplant suplex…………….1………………2………………….shoulder up!

CA:Close call but not enough for Vlad Marius to win this match…

PS:He still has plenty of time…

Marius shakes his head at the referee before beckoning Alvey back up and kicking him in the stomach.He grabs Alvey’s arm and whips him off the ropes,looking for a spinebuster on the comeback. Alvey is able to spin out onto his feet and he scores with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of Marius’ head before springboarding onto the ropes and following in with an excellent tornado DDT……..

CA:Could finish it…

1…………………………………2…………………shoulder up from Marius.The crowd boo in disappointment as the referee informs Stefan that it was close but it was a two count.Alvey accepts the referee’s judgement and heads to the corner as Marius gets back up…

PS:Alvey heading for the summit again…

CA:High-risk,high-reward….

Alvey gives the signal to his fans before leaping off and landing an impressive missile dropkick to the chest of Vlad Marius.He gets back to his feet and throws his hands into the air before pulling Marius into position for the J.I.D….

PS:Not this…

CA:Brainbuster time…

Alvey tries to lift Marius into the brainbuster but Vlad spins out and counters into a backslide…………………..1………………………………..2…………………..kickout.Alvey quickly rolls out onto his feet and aims a buzzsaw kick at Marius’ head…

PS:Ducked it…

Vlad ducks the kick and pulls Marius into a schoolboy rollup……………………1……………………………2…………………kickout again.Both men get back to their feet and Alvey leapfrogs over Marius before running off the ropes for more momentum…

CA:Alvey’s speed proving the difference again..

PS:Say what…

Marius spins around quickly as Alvey comes back and he drills him with an exceptional spinebuster……………..1………………………..2……………………….Stefan gets his shoulder up.

CA:Came close to a three count there…but Alvey stays alive in the contest…

PS:For now..

Marius grabs Alvey by the head and pulls him into a piledriver position,only for Alvey to counter with a double leg swipe and bridge over the top………………………..1…………………….2………………….Marius demonstrates his strength by bridging out of the pin and he swivels around,kneeing Alvey in the gut and following up with a double armed DDT…

CA:Three count perhaps…

….2
…………..Alvey gets his shoulder up off the mat!

PS:Referee cmon,count a little quicker…

CA:The count was just fine…Alvey is not done yet…

Marius gets back up and he stomps on the chest of Alvey before heading for the corner.He begins to ascend the ropes but Alvey is already back up and he gives chase.Alvey cracks right hands against the side of Marius’ head before climbing up onto the ropes and pulling his opponent towards him..

CA:Stefan Alvey wants a superplex here…

Alvey looks to pull Marius down into the superplex but Vlad holds his ground and then manages to lift Alvey up and front suplex him down onto his chest.Alvey rolls across the canvass in pain as Marius regains his composure and then dives…

PS:FLYING ELBOW!

The elbow is millimetres from connecting when Alvey rolls out of the way.Marius crashes hard into the canvass and Stefan gets back to his feet,as quick as he can, and rushes off the ropes to take advantage…

CA:CRUCIFIX DRIVER!

1………………………2………………..thr-Marius kicks out!

PS:Oh that was a close one…

Marius gets his shoulder up and both competitors begin to get back to their feet.Alvey nails a backheel kick to the stomach of Marius and then grabs ahold of his head…

CA:BACKFLIP DDT!

Alvey looks to nail the backflip DDT but Marius keeps ahold of him and counters into a big back suplex.The crowd boo as Vlad gets back to his feet and shakes his hair out of his eyes,before pulling Alvey towards him and flipping him into the air…

PS:POWERBOMB!

Marius is about to connect with the kneel-down powerbomb,only for Alvey to counter with a headscissors.Vlad crashes into the turnbuckle and then staggers back into a drop toe-hold from Alvey,who subsequently rolls ontop of his foe…

CA:CATTLE MUTILATION!

The crowd are roaring in approval as Stefan Alvey tries to synch in the deadly submission hold in the centre of the ring.Marius fights tooth and nail to stay free and eventually manages to battle his way out.They get back to their feet and Alvey looks for a leapfrog once more….

PS:POWERBOMB….BOOM!

The crowd watch on,stunned, as Marius catches Alvey on his shoulders and then kneels down into a huge powerbomb…
….1
…………..2
………………………..3!

PS:It’s all over…

CA:Not quite…

The referee’s hand comes down for the three until he realizes Alvey’s left boot is under the bottom rope.The crowd stomp their feet and cheer loud as the referee informs Marius that the pinfall cannot be validated. Marius looks angry as he gets back to his feet and he kicks the bottom rope before pulling Alvey back up…

PS:This smells like another Lennox conspiracy…

CA:Alvey had his foot under the ropes,there is no conspiracy…

PS:Doesn’t matter anyway after this….BRAIN…

Marius looks for the brainbuster once again but Alvey is able to drop down on his shoulder and counter into a crucifix rollup……………………..1…………………………………2…………….Marius just kicks out.Both men get back to their feet and Alvey connects with a hard kick to the stomach and follows up with a front flip legdrop to the back of his standing opponent’s neck….

CA:Sensational…

1………………………………2……………………………thr-Marius kicks out!

PS:This has been some encounter….

CA:You know it has….two men fighting with all they have got,fighting for the chance to climb closer to the top of the mountain…

Alvey gets up with his hands on his hips and shakes his head with exasperation.He staggers over to the ropes and climbs out onto the apron,waiting for Marius to stand back up. Vlad does so,looking quite groggy, as Alvey vaults into the springboard…

CA:Clothesline…connects!

Alvey comes through the air and he takes Marius out with the flying clothesline.He rolls back onto his feet and waits for Vlad to rise again before scooping him onto his shoulders…

CA:FALL FROM GRACE!

PS:Nooooooooo…

…..2
…………..3!

CA:Stefan Alvey…

PS:Marius kicked out….oh yes….

The crowd groan in stunned disbelief as Alvey nails the death valley driver but Marius kicks out on the brink of a three count.Alvey rolls over onto his back and stares up at the lights with a shocked look on his face before beginning to get back up…

CA:Both these men have given everything….but so far everything is not enough…

PS:It needs one big hailmary…something to blow it all out of the water….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

Alvey staggers back against the ropes and waits for Marius to rise before rushing forwards and driving a knee into the side of his head.Marius slumps down onto the mat and Alvey makes his way over to the corner once again..

CA:Stefan Alvey knows he needs something of amazing magnitude to finish this off…

PS:But what does he have left…

CA:He’s feeling a little froggy…

Alvey makes it up to the top rope and he sways a little unsteadily before jumping off as the flashbulbs go off all around him.

CA:FROGSPLASH!

The crowd groan as Marius drives his knees up,crashing them against the exposed midsection of Stefan Alvey.The South African rolls away,feeling the full effects, as Marius slowly begins to get back up to his feet.The Romanian superstar shakes away the cobwebs and beckons Alvey towards him before kicking him in the stomach…

PS:BRAINBUSTER…

Marius looks for the brainbuster but Alvey manages to show his athleticism once again by floating over the back and immediately springboarding onto the middle rope…

CA:Disaster kick!

Alvey sails back looking for the big kick to the head but Marius is able to duck out of the way and then swipe Alvey’s legs on landing…

PS:Sharphooter…

CA:Small package…

Marius looks for the submission but Stefan Alvey is able to reach up and pull his opponent into a pinning combo………………………..1………………………………………2………………………Marius kicks out.Both men scramble back to their feet and Marius connects with a clothesline that sends himself and Alvey over the top rope to the outside of the ring…

PS:Not a good landing…

CA:Any fall like that is going to take its toll on these competitors….

They fall backwards and it’s Alvey that lands knees-first onto the chest of Marius on the outside.They both roll away in pain as the referee begins his count…………………….1………………………………..2…………………………….3…………………….4

CA:It’s just a race now…the referee is counting and these two men need to answer the ten…

PS:Double countout and they both get eliminated…

CA:A double countout and somebody is getting a bye into the final…

PS:What a huge development this could be…

Stefan Alvey is a little fresher as he begins to get back to his feet and he staggers back around the floor,towards the ring.Vlad Marius is on all fours,breathing heavily as Alvey puts one knee up onto the apron and begins to climb back into the ring…

CA:Marius in trouble…

The lights in the arena dim and the big screen clocks on. The chimes of a bell can be heard before what sounds like a badly edited news bulletin begins to play.

“The devastation was clear for all to see…..mounds of bodies were piled high”

The video on the big screen documents horrifying images of the apartheid in South Africa.Stefan Alvey is staring at the screen in amazement as the man’s voice continues to talk in fragmented fashion.

“Nobody knows the cause….black people….white people…..the death toll is rising…..these people are acting like savages…….South Africa is a war-torn nation….South Africa is burning tonight…”

Stefan Alvey looks almost devastated as he continues to watch the images change on the big screen.Bodies of war victims are shown in sickening realism.Women and children are shown starving to death as the world goes up in flames around them.

CA:This is horrible…production need to switch this off…

PS:Guys in the tech truck are saying someone has hacked in…this is nothing to do with them…

“Who can stop this violence?...can anybody save this country from ruin?......will the people of South Africa ever be able to recover?....

*The video then begins to use samples of different voices and conversations to send a message

“The apartheid is caused by people like Stefan Alvey……the homosexuals must be punished…..South Africa deserved everything it got”

CA:This really needs to stop…

“This has been your CWA news update…thank you for listening”

The big screen switches off and the lights in the arena come back on.Stefan Alvey is stood in the aisleway,visibly shaking with anger and emotion at what he has just witnessed.

CA:Who would do something like that?....that was sick….

PS:I honestly have never seen anything…BAM!

Alvey is still unawares of the situation around him as Vlad Marius charges at him,landing a huge forearm smash to the jaw.Alvey falls back and the back of his head crashes against the steel steps,leaving him motionless on the floor.Marius stares down at him and then rolls into the ring…

CA:Stefan Alvey could be out cold here…

PS:Might not be bad thing…it might erase the memories of that video he just watched…

CA:I cannot get over that…what sort of sick individual would do something like that….

1……………………….2……………………………..3…………………………4……………………………5……………….The crowd are doing everything they can to will Stefan Alvey on,but he seems to be completely unconscious on the floor……………..6……………………………7…………………………….8……………..Vlad Marius lounges back against the corner with a bored expression on his face………………………….9……………………..10!

PS:Is that a ten…are we done?

CA:Yes we are…

Ding ding ding

CA:What an appalling way to finish such a fantastic match…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………………..Vllllllllllllaaaaaaaaadddddddddd Maaaaaaaaarrrrrrrriiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssss!

PS:You did it Vlad….you’re in the semis…

“Fighting Wolves” is echoing out as the referee raises the arm of Vlad Marius in victory.The crowd boo but Marius ignores them as he immediately makes his way to the ropes and climbs out.He shows no concern for Stefan Alvey as he marches past and exits up the rampway.

CA:Marius advances…he will join Teddy Grimstone in the semi-finals of “Gateway to Glory”…but lets talk about the other breaking story here….this was an even match,a tremendous match….Alvey may have just had the upper hand and then that video message…what the hell was that all about?

PS:I don’t know…but it was seriously disturbing…..Stefan Alvey has been through a lot in life and who ever was responsible for that video has just made him re-live some horrifying scenes…

CA:That needs to be investigated…because this is not right…Alvey could have been heading for the semi-finals there…instead he is completely out cold and somebody is walking around this arena with a guilty conscience…

PS:Is this something to do with Elektronic?...or the crazy reporter?...I don’t know but somebody has definitely got it in for this young kid…

CA:Yes they have and the situation is not a good one…Stefan Alvey is being hounded and persecuted right now,for no good reason…..this needs a solution and quickly…

The referee is on the outside and he signals for EMT’s to assist him as he checks on Alvey.The young South African is barely able to open his eyes as medics arrive on the scene and the shows goes to a commercial.

CA:Quick break but we will be back folks so do not go anywhere….we have plenty more non-stop action coming your way…two more semi-finalists will be announced….we will crown a first ever Extreme Champion and how about the grudge match between Grendal and Frankie Trotter…you will not want to miss it.

PS:No you won’t….we’ll have an update on Stefan Alvey aswell…this doesn’t look very good right now!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

*We are back from the commercial break and Jimmy James is with Michael Porter.

Porter:Thanks for taking the time Jimmy,I know you are scheduled to compete in a moment…

James:No problem at all..

Porter:It’s been a fairly up and down start to your CWA career but tonight you have been thrown an opportunity to get back on track. Tonight you face five other men in an open invitational match where the first ever CWA Extreme Champion will be crowned….what are your thoughts on this match,and what it could do for your career?

James:First of all I would like to give a shout out to my University students watching right now,I appreciate their support!

*James smiles at the camera

James:But back on topic,it’s a fair assessment to say that the start to my career has been pretty low key, I would go as far as to say disappointing. It all began so well but the loss to Dennis Hart hit me hard,and then last week I felt like I was just making up the numbers in a fatal four way match.

That is something I have been trying to improve on all week and hopefully I have finally got myself on track. I know this match is going to be tough.Five other men are vying for the same opportunity that I have got, you throw into the equation that this is “no holds barred” and you can be sure that this contest is going to be extremely gruelling.

But I believe the key is to devise a strategy, a method that will allow me to last 15 minutes without sustaining too much damage, and then when the clock ticks towards zero, then I will make my move.

Porter:Do you not believe it is a bit dangerous to pin all of your hopes on this method?

James:I see your point but I believe it is the way to win. If I go head-first into this match and throw all inhibitions out of the window, I could very well suffer the consequences. But if I pace myself, take my time and look for open avenues then tonight really could be my night.

To be a champion in this company would mean a great deal to me, to be able to show my students as well as my doubters that you can achieve anything in life if you set your mind to it. Tonight will test my endurance and my will to win,but I am confident that I have what it takes and when fifteen minutes is up, I am certain that the Extreme Championship will be fastened around my waist!

Porter:Thanks for your time Jimmy and good luck tonight!

*Porter smiles as Jimmy James pats him on the shoulder and exits the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

*The scene changes and medics are pushing a stretcher through the hall and out into the parking lot,where an ambulance is waiting.

CA:My god is that Stefan Alvey?

PS:It sure is……

CA:I didn’t think the fall was that bad…

*The medics can be heard conversing as they load the stretcher into the ambulance

Medic 1: The victim has sustained serious damage to the back of his head. There is some mild bleeding and I think a CT scan is recommended on arrival at the hospital.

Medic 2:A concussion could be the least of his worries…

Medic 1:We have acted quickly, so hopefully we have prevented any long term trauma…

*They load the stretcher into the ambulance and then a third paramedic climbs up into the driver’s area and starts the siren.The doors close and the ambulance slowly begins to driver out of the lot into the night.The on sight EMT’s watch the ambulance go before heading back towards the building.A door opens to their right and the head of the CWA legal team,James Foster, comes rushing out.

Foster:You guys were just treating Stefan Alvey right?

*The medics nod their heads

Foster:Well where is he?....the ambulance will be here any minute…

*The medics exchange glances

Medic 1:The ambulance was just here sir….they took him already…

Foster:They can’t have….I only just placed the call…

*All three men stare at one another before James Foster pulls a walkie talkie out

Foster:I need security down in the parking lot immediately….we have a potential problem right now…..oh my…

*Foster stops speaking as an ambulance slowly drives into the parking lot.The doors swing open and a team of three paramedics climb out.

Paramedic 1: We are here to collect the victim….can you tell us anything about the injuries sustained?

*James Foster stares at the paramedic and then at the medics before he raises the walkie talkie again

Foster:And get me state police….we could have a big problem on our hands here…

CA:So who took Stefan Alvey?

PS:This is not good Cornelius…

CA:Your telling me….this is a shocking development,Stefan Alvey is suffering from serious head injuries and he has been carted out of this building in a bogus ambulance….this needs to be sorted…

*James Foster begins to explain the situation to the paramedics on sight as security slowly file out into the lot and the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:57 pm

*Chris Conforzi is shown training for his upcoming match.The crowd inside the arena can be heard cheering him as he completes his sit-up routine and stands up.He stretches his limbs and then exits out of his lockeroom.Conforzi begins to make his way down the corridor towards the entranceway as Kayleigh Reed steps out.

Kayleigh:Hey Chris…..mind if I get a quick word?

*Chris Conforzi seems lost for words as he looks Kayleigh Reed up and down.She smiles at him,brandishing her dazzling white teeth.

Conforzi:Sure thing…

Kayleigh:Great…..you know Chris you are building up quite a fanbase around here.I think your followers would love nothing more than to see you become CWA Extreme Champion here tonight……how do you rate your chances?

Conforzi:It’s hard to say. I know what I can do in the ring, but you have to take into account that there are five other guys in this match….fifteen minutes on the clock….and anything goes.

*Kayleigh has her hand on Conforzi’s bicep as the interview continues.Suddenly she looks up with fear on her face as a shadow passes over.Chris Conforzi is smiling cheesily at her before turning around and facing Tyler Roth.

Roth:Not interrupting you two love birds am I…

Conforzi:We are conducting an interview….

Roth:Calm down sailor…I didn’t have you down as a member of the Stefan Alvey fan club…

*Conforzi swells up and stands toe to toe with Roth,who looks practically bored

Conforzi:Stefan Alvey is my friend…

Roth:Friends with benefits huh?....you know actually,looking at your appearance, I could probably believe it…

*Kayleigh Reed puts her hand on Conforzi’s shoulder,as though warning him not to take action

Kayleigh:Why don’t you leave him alone, we are just finishing this interview and then you can say whatever you need to say in the ring…

*Tyler Roth smirks at Conforzi and then looks at Kayleigh

Roth:My oh my sweet thing,ain’t you just got the prettiest little face…

*Kayleigh seems scared as Conforzi steps in front of her

Roth:Don’t worry blondie, I ain’t gonna hurt your girlfriend…the dumb bimbo look has grown old on me along time ago. But just so you know, tonight, I am going to take great pleasure in bouncing you all around this arena. Who knows, maybe by time I am finished there will be a bed waiting for you next to your little pal Alvey…

*Roth begins to laugh and then becomes extremely serious as he gets right in Chris Conforzi’s face

Roth:If I was you Toto, I’d take Dorothy here as far away from Kansas as you can get her….because there is a storm brewing,and when it comes….nobody is going to survive!

*Roth smirks as he pushes Conforzi back into Kayleigh and walks away.Conforzi begins to go after him but Kayleigh pulls him back

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm

Match 3
CWA Extreme Championship
15 minute time limit
Chris Conforzi vs DJ Elektronic vs Jimmy James vs Tito Amoruso vs Mike Conrad vs Tyler Roth

PS:Tyler Roth is extremely bada55…

CA:He is a jerk, nothing but a bully!

PS:He may be a bully but he is a bully you don’t mess with…he’s my pick for this next match,no doubt about it…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a Anarchic Open Invitational match with a fifteen minute time limit. The rules are as follows….six men will start out,pinfalls and submissions can take place anywhere in this arena and they can take place as many times as possible within that fifteen minutes. When the clock reaches the zero,the last man to have recorder a decision will be declared the winner….and will be the new CWA EXTREME CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop

CA:There you have it folks….six men open invational….fifteen minutes on the clock and the last man to score a decision in that time will be crowned the first ever Extreme Champion…

PS:This is going to be chaos Cornelius….I cannot wait…

CA:It sure is going to be a raucous event….
The lights in the arena flash before “Teach you a lesson” echoes out of the speakers.The crowd rise to their feet and cheers as blue lights flash on the stage and pyros erupt along the side.

Harding:Introducing first…………..from Minneapolis, Minnesota………….weighing in at 180 pounds…………Jiiiiimmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy Jaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeessssssss!

CA:Jimmy James is a very competent athlete,extremely well versed in submission wrestling.

PS:It hasn’t got him very far though has it…

CA:Not yet…but this is still early days in CWA,plenty of time for James to make an impact….tonight for example!

Jimmy James hands a few textbooks out to the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring and climbs in.He nods his head in appreciation of the crowd’s support before awaiting the arrival of his first opponent.

PS:No books are going to save Jimmy James tonight….

James stares back up towards the entranceway as “Godfather anthem” echoes out and the crowd furiously. Red,white and green pyros shoot up into the air as the second competitor comes into view.

Harding:From Sicily,Italy…………………weighing in at 290 pounds…………..Tiiiiiittttttoooooooo Ammmmmooooooorrrrrruuuuuuussssssssooooooo!

CA:This guy is a real piece of work…I hope he is proud of his actions earlier tonight…

PS:I am sure he is…he was disrespected once too often by Cedric Jones and he paid the price for that…

CA:Don’t talk such rubbish…

Tito Amoruso makes his way out onto the stage,his brother absent.He sneers at the crowd before making his way around the ring and rolling in behind Jimmy James. The referee does his best to keep the superstars apart and then “Born Slippy” screams out to yet more boos…

PS:Talk about metamorphosing a character….DJ Elektronic was loved by these fans but he has changed completely…the contact attacks on Stefan Alvey have caused a transformation that nobody saw coming…

CA:I don’t know what to make of the whole thing…

Harding:From Strawberry Fields………………weighing in at 240 pounds…………DJ Ellllllllllleeeeekkkkkkkkkktttttrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnniiiiiiiiiicccccccccc!

The boos continue as pyros explode in the entranceway but nobody appears.Jimmy James and Tito Amoruso stare up at the stage but still nobody appears.

PS:Doesn’t look like DJ Elektronic is gracing us with his presence…

CA:Makes you suspicious…

PS:How so?

CA:Well Stefan Alvey gets interrupted in this match….then he is practically kidnapped in the backstage area…now DJ Elektronic is nowhere to be seen….

PS:Maybe…but maybe your reading too much into it…maybe Elektronic waiting until the time counts down and then he will make his entrance…

James and Amoruso back away from each other once again and then “What I’ve done” by Linkin Park screams out to a crescendo of cheers from the masses. Red fireworks take off into the rafters and a canadian maple leaf appears on the screen.

Harding: From Toronto,Ontario,Canada………………weighing in at 224 pounds……………Chhhhhhhhrrrrrrrriiiiiiiissssssss Cooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnfffffffoooooorrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiii!

The crowd reach over the barricade to tag Conforzi’s hand as he makes his way out onto the stage.He smiles at them and really plays up to their support as he makes his way down the rampway towards the ring.

CA:Chris Conforzi has had some amazing matches already in CWA….the contest with Stefan Alvey aswell as his heroic display against Teddy Grimstone last week…

PS:The guy can put on a performance…but can he get the job done when the pressure is on?...

CA:Tonight will be an indicator….

Conforzi climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes to face his opponents.The crowd are making a thunderous noise and then the cheers go up another notch as “We will rock you” echoes out through the soundsystem.

Harding:From NEW YORK CITY (crowd ultra pop)………………..weighing in at 196 pounds……………..he is the current CWA Intercontinental Champion………….Miiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee Cooooooooonnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd!

CA:Listen to this noise…this ovation for New York’s own…

The crowd are on their feet and making one hell of a racket as Mike Conrad walks out into view.The IC Title is strapped around his waist and in his hands he has a trash can.

PS:The fighting binman has arrived…and he has brought some artillery…

CA:Mike Conrad is the only current champion here in CWA….and tonight he could become a double champion,imagine that…

PS:No thanks….

CA:Born and raised in NYC,Mike Conrad epitomises the fighting nature of this city…he is a warrior and tonight he could cement himself in CWA folklore…

Conrad paces the outside,tagging hands with the fans.He then climbs up onto the apron and throws his trash can into the mix before vaulting over the top to face his opponents.

PS:We have four referees out here…

CA:That’s in case the action goes into the back and things like that…..officials need to be on their guard in order to make pinfalls and submissions happen…

The official in the ring is doing what he can to keep the four individuals separate and then “Til I collapse” roars out.The music is met by boos and flames erupt into torches down the rampway as the final competitor makes his entrance.

Harding:And finally………..from Las Vegas,Nevada………..weighing in at 292 pounds………….Tyyyyylllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr Roooooooooottttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh!

CA:The self-proclaimed baddest man on the planet…

PS:You know anyone badder?....Tyler Roth is a beast…

CA:That he is……and he has spoken openly about his enjoyment of hurting people….this match certainly favours Roth’s style…

PS:Yes it does….and tonight we get to see him excel at what he does best…

Roth stands on the stage and smiles before ripping off his vest,displaying his ungodly muscles underneath.He nods his head and beats his chest before making his way down towards the ring.The rest of the playing field are staring at him as he closes in on the ring…

CA:These guys know that Tyler Roth is the danger man…..LOOKOUT!

The crowd pop as Chris Conforzi and Jimmy James both bounce off the ropes at the same time.They run across the ring and then James front flips over the top rope and Conforzi vaults into flying crossbody,slamming into Roth on the outside and taking him to the ground.The noise levels become deafening in the arena…

PS:That was crazy…

CA:I told you….Tyler Roth is the recognised danger….these guys know that…

Tito Amoruso pushes Mike Conrad to the floor and then he begins to climb up the ropes.Roth,Conforzi and James are getting back to their feet as Tito steadies himself up top and then flips off…

PS:STANDING SENTON BOMB!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

CA:These men are laying it all on the line early doors…

Amoruso takes off into the senton bomb that knocks everyone down on the outside once again.Mike Conrad is left standing in the centre of the ring and he plays up to the adoring fans before nodding his head and he too begins to climb the ropes.

PS:What is this maniac doing….

CA:What the fans want him to do….Mike Conrad is all about entertainment……OH MY!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

PS:Incredible…

Roth,Conforzi,James and Amoruso are just getting back to their feet again when Conrad stares down at them and then turns on his heel,moonsaulting from the top rope to the outside and landing on all four men in the aisleway.The crowd are going insane at the carnage…..

CA:We have already lost a minute of this match and my god what a minute it has been….all five men down in the aisle after a series of high octane,high risk moves…

PS:This is how you begin a match…

Slowly the superstars begin to climb to their feet on the outside and it’s Tito Amoruso that runs Jimmy James back into the ringside barrier.He clatters James with right hands and then clotheslines him over the barrier into the front row of the crowd.Mike Conrad is back on his feet and he clubs Tyler Roth across the back and looks for an irish whip…..BOOM!

CA:Roth’s strength is terrifying…

Tyler Roth is able to reverse the whip with ease and he sends Conrad crashing against the steel steps.Roth smirks and then turns around,straight into some fierce knife edge chops from Chris Conforzi.The crowd are cheering as Conforzi backs Roth towards the ring..

PS:Conforzi is trying to prove a point…he thinks taking on Roth might earn him a date with Kayleigh Reed,but the only thing it will earn him is a trip to the hospital….see!

Roth suddenly drives his knee into Conforzi’s midsection and delivers an overhead belly to belly suplex that drives Conforzi’s back against the ringpost.The crowd look on in shock as Tyler Roth then drags a kendo stick from underneath the ring…

CA:Tyler Roth is a man mountain of destruction….one has to wonder how you stop this guy….

Conforzi is trying to use the ring apron to pull himself back up…..WHACK!.....WHACK!.....WHACK!.....three straight shots with the kendo stick across the back cause Conforzi to collapse back down in a heap.Roth smiles at his handywork and then throws the stick away.

PS:Chris Conforzi might be regretting his heroic tactics now…

Tito Amoruso attempts to suplex Jimmy James over the barricade,back into the ringside area but James holds on and then jawbreakers Amoruso across the railing.Tito staggers back as Jimmy climbs onto the railing and jumps off into a big crossbody…………………………………1………………………………..2………………………..Tito kicks out!

CA:Jimmy James came close to being the first man in possession of the championship…

Jimmy James gets back to his feet and he pulls Tito up before delivering a suplex on the hard floor……………………1…………………..2…………………shoulder up.The crowd are cheering James on as he rolls towards the ring apron and then pulls out a wooden 2x4…

PS:Jimmy James is getting extreme….

Tito climbs back to his feet and James crashes the 2x4 against his midsection before throwing the wood aside and delivering a bridging german suplex……………………….1……………………….2…………………kickout from Tito once again.

CA:Jimmy James is very determined to get the first decision here….WOW!

James gets back to his feet and he beckons for Tito to stand,only to turn around into a huge running clothesline from Tyler Roth.Roth bangs his hand against the ring apron and smiles before pulling James up by the head and easily bench pressing him into the air….

PS:This is not good for Jimmy James….

Roth just stands there for a few moments and then slams James down across the prone body of Tito Amoruso.Both men lay crumpled on the floor and Roth moves across the concentrate on Mike Conrad.

CA:Tyler Roth seems to be enjoying himself here….he doesn’t look interested in getting a decision right now,just making people suffer…

Mike Conrad is clambering up from the wreckage of the steel steps and Roth immediately rams him against the ringpost before throwing him under the bottom rope into the ring.Tyler slowly follows his opponent…

PS:This guy is unreal…he’s just demolishing everything in sight…

Conrad staggers back up and Roth whips him into the corner with ferocity.Conrad’s back slams against the turnbuckle and he staggers back out,prompting Roth to repeat the process to the opposite corner.Conrad sways as he comes back again and Roth lifts him up onto his shoulders….

CA:F-5!

Roth looks for the f-5 but Conrad shows his determination by countering into a tornado DDT,much to the crowd’s delight.Conrad slowly begins to get back to his feet as Tyler Roth does exactly the same thing…

PS:He slowed Tyler down,but he can’t stop him…

CA:Up high…

Chris Conforzi is up on his feet and climbs the turnbuckle.He waits for a split second and then jumps off,landing a missile dropkick to the side of Tyler Roth’s head.Roth staggers off balance but doesn’t fall down as Mike Conrad rushes in and nails a spear…………………………………1…………………………………….2……………………Roth powers out!

CA:Mike Conrad came close right there….

Conrad laments his luck before getting back to his feet.He meets Chris Conforzi head on and they nod in respect before beginning to trade blows.Conrad knocks Conforzi back towards the ropes and looks for an irish whip but Conforzi manages to twist out of it in the centre of the ring and he swipes Conrad’s legs…

PS:WALL OF CONFORZI!

The crowd are split as Conforzi manages to turn Conrad over and apply the liontamer in the centre of the ring.Conrad yells in pain as he tries desperately to make his way over towards the ropes but Conforzi pulls him back and really drives his knee into the small of Conrad’s back…

CA:Nowhere for Mike Conrad to go right now….he could be forced to tap out…

PS:Better to take an early defeat here and come back stronger later on than prolong the pain and possibly rule yourself out of this match…

Conrad looks as though he is about to tap out but Tito Amoruso breaks the hold.He kicks Conforzi in the stomach and drags him into the centre of the ring,underhooking his arms and delivering a pedigree…

CA:THE ITALIANO CONNECTS!

PS:Count if ref….

….2
……………Jimmy James comes flying from the top rope and lands a shooting star press across the back of Tito!

CA:James with the “textbook”….devastating…

Amoruso rolls off the cover on Conforzi.Jimmy James holds his midsection from the force of impact and then manages to crawl over and cover Conforzi…

PS:Conforzi took the most impact from that move…

1…………………………..2……………………………3!

CA:He did indeed….and Jimmy James is on the board…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen your current CWA Extreme Champion………Jiiiimmmmmmmmmy Jaaaaammmmeeeessss!

PS:Clock is at around ten minutes and Jimmy James is the current champion…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:00 pm

CA:But now the real work starts for James…he does not have to be involved in a decision for the belt to change hands,so he will need to be on his guard…

The crowd cheer as Jimmy James’ name echoes around the arena.The current champion gets back to his feet and he staggers slightly to the ropes as Tyler Roth gets up and darts at him…

PS:Close shave…

James is able to drop and pull down the top rope,sending Roth toppling over the top to the outside of the ring.The crowd applaud James’ quick thinking and he gets back to his feet and pulls Mike Conrad to his feet…

CA:Jimmy James is going to try and keep the opposition at bay…

PS:Foolish tactic in my opinion…

Conrad responds with three crunching right hands to the midsection and then pushes James away to the corner.He follows in but James gets his knees up and drives Conrad back.The crowd watch on as Jimmy James lifts himself onto the second rope and then jumps off with a flying clothesline takedown…

CA:James sticking to what he knows best….

Tito Amoruso is back up and he meets James with right hands before attempting a whip to the corner.James is able to reverse it and he follows in,only for Tito to run up the ropes and twist back into an excellent whisper in the wind down….

PS:I told you James was foolish to keep fighting…he should just wait on the outside,bide his time and break up any situations that may arise…

Tito gets back to his feet and he waits for James to walk into him before nailing a snap powerslam.The crowd boo as Amoruso spits down on James and then runs towards the ropes…

CA:LIONSAULT….OH WOW!

Amoruso springboards into the moonsault,only for James to roll aside at the last minute.Tito manages to land on his feet but he has barely touched canvass when Conforzi flies out of nowhere and drills him with a codebreaker….

PS:Astonishing…

1……………………….2…………………….Jimmy James just manages to break the cover!

CA:That was a guaranteed three count right there…

James pulls Conforzi up and he throws him through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring.Mike Conrad takes advantage by sneaking behind James and rolling him up………………….1……………………2……………………shoulder up.Both men scramble back to their feet and James takes Conrad down with an armdrag and applies an armbar for good measure…

PS:Jimmy James cannot win again…

CA:But he can incapacitate the opposition…

Conrad yells in pain as Jimmy James really tworks back on his arm with the submission hold.Tyler Roth is back in the ring with a steel chair in hand…………CRACK!....He lashes the chair down into the chest of Jimmy James,breaking the submission hold.Roth then dumps the chair on the ground and drags Jimmy James back to his feet….

PS:Tyler Roth does not look in the mood to play games now…

Roth flips James into the air and looks set to deliver a powerbomb but James fights out with big punches to the head and manages to somehow jump out and counter in midair with an x-factor facebuster that crushes Roth’s head against the chair on the canvass…

CA:Talk about a counter to remember right there…

James rolls away as Roth clutches his face in pain.Jimmy James then gets to his feet and sways a little off balance as Tito Amoruso nails him with a running bulldog.Amoruso gets back to his feet with a grin and runs towards the ropes….

PS:LIONSAULT!

Tito springboards onto the ropes and he flips back,nailing the moonsault across the chest of Jimmy James………………………1………………………….2……………….Chris Conforzi pulls Tito to the outside of the ring and swipes his legs….

CA:HOMELAND HERITAGE ON THE OUTSIDE!

The crowd are going nuts as Conforzi manages to lock his legs and twist Amoruso into the sharpshooter on the hard flooring.Tito is yelling in pain but has nowhere to go as the referee asks him if he wants to quit…

PS:Nowhere to go out here for Tito…

CA:Submitting is the only viable option….

PS:SUICIDE!

Conforzi’s face is a picture of determination in the aisleway as he tries to make Amoruso submit.He looks destined to achieve his goal before Mike Conrad suicide dives through the middle ropes and takes Conforzi out.

CA:This is just out and out carnage…

PS:Like we knew it would be…

Conrad gets back to his feet and he grabs ahold of his trademark trash can.Conforzi stumbles up and he becomes the first victim as Conrad smashes the can across his head.Conrad then rolls back into the ring and he throws the can to Jimmy James,who catches it, and then dropkicks it into James’ face…

CA:Mike Conrad is finding a second wind right now…

Conrad grabs the steel chair off the floor and he sets it up in the ring.He grabs his trash can and places it ontop of Tyler Roth’s head before running against the ropes.He comes back and climbs onto the chair before leaping into a springboard and twisting back…

PS:Talk about a page from Sabu’s book…ARABIAN LEGDROP!

The crowd pop as Conrad flies back and legdrops the trash can right into the face of Tyler Roth…………………..1…………………………………..2…………………….thr-Jimmy James dives across and breaks the pinfall attempt.

CA:I think Mike Conrad was going to pin Tyler Roth right there…

Conrad gets back to his feet and punches Jimmy James back to the corner and then looks for a clothesline but James is able to duck and counter with a backdrop that sends Conrad over the top onto the apron.Conrad lands on his feet and he looks for a shoulder thrust as James turns around but Jimmy slams his knee in the way and staggers Conrad…

PS:Neither man is willing to give up an advantage…OH JEEZ!

CA:That is sickening….

Mike Conrad staggers on the apron and then Jimmy James sunset flips over the top rope and delivers a falling powerbomb on Conrad across the concrete floor on the outside.Both men lay in a heap of pain as the crowd goes wild…

PS:Mike Conrad’s night could be over…

CA:So could Jimmy James’….

Tito Amoruso staggers up in the aisleway and he picks up a piece of metal piping from beneath the ring apron and drives it into the stomach of Chris Conforzi as he stands up.Conforzi staggers into the aisleway and to the base of the stage as Tito gives chase and looks to crash the pipe across the back of Conforzi’s head…

PS:Conforzi would have been out cold if that connected…

Conforzi manages to slam the point of his elbow into the gut of Amoruso and stand up.He leaps onto the barricade and twists back into a dropkick takedown on the stage…………………..1…………………………2………………….Tito kicks out.Conforzi gets back to his feet and he beckons for Amoruso to stand…

CA:Remember pinfalls and submissions can happen anywhere in this building right now….

PS:Even after this match is over,by the rules of the Extreme division,this belt can change hands anytime before we go off air…

CA:Those are indeed the stipulations of this championship………..FEDERAL JUSTICE!

Conforzi grabs Amoruso and looks to twist him into a “killswitch” but Tito counters with a reverse DDT onto the steel rampway………………..1…………………………….2………………………shoulder up once again!

PS:We are over halfway through this match and still Jimmy James is the only man to have registered a decision…

CA:So as it stands,he will be our first ever CWA Extreme Champion…

PS:Could be about to change though…

Amoruso grabs the pipe off the floor once again and he waits for Conforzi to rise before slamming it towards his head.Conforzi is able to get his hands up at the last second and grab the pipe before kneeing Amoruso in the stomach and he follows up with a zigzag neckbreaker on the steel rampway…

CA:Conforzi is about to take a decision…

1………………………….2………………Tito Amoruso just gets his shoulder up.Conforzi crawls back to his feet and he slumps against the ringside barrier for a moment in order to catch his breath.

PS:Look at all of these guys…this is mayhem….

Tyler Roth rolls out of the ring with an angry look on his face and he kicks Jimmy James in the head before pointing at Chris Conforzi and making his way down the aisleway.Conforzi pushes himself off the barricade and grabs the steel pipe off the floor…

CA:Conforzi looking for a little bit of backup and you cannot blame him…

Conforzi gets ready to swing the pipe but Roth is already upon him and drives his knee into the side of Conforzi’s head.The Canadian superstar staggers back up the rampway onto the stage and Roth gives chase.Conforzi tries to sprint back at his foe and dive into a crossbody but Roth catches him with ease and nails a ribbreaker into a huge fall away slam…

PS:Roth demonstrating how powerful he is…

Conforzi rolls away towards the CWA announce table to the right of the stage.Roth follows him and rips the cover off the table…

CA:Let’s get the hell out of here Paul…

PS:Amen to that…

Roth slams his hand against the top of the table and then drags Conforzi towards him and flips him up onto his shoulders…..

CA:F-5 through our announce table…surely not…

Conforzi manages to elbow his way off the shoulders of Roth and he falls off the back before dropkicking Tyler in the back,causing Roth to fall off the stage onto the hard flooring below.

PS:Chris Conforzi dodged himself a bullet right there…

CA:Tyler Roth fell almost ten feet,he could have blown a knee with that landing…

Roth lands on one leg and his knee,tumbling across the hard floor as Conforzi begins to crawl back towards the ringside area.Mike Conrad is back on his feet on the outside and he rolls Jimmy James back into the ring before following him.Jimmy James crawls back to his feet as Conrad springboards from the apron and takes James down with a dragonrana…

PS:That could do it…

1…………………………2…………………Jimmy James just gets his shoulder up off the mat.Mike Conrad gets back to his feet and he looks out at the packed crowd before beckoning Jimmy James to stand up once again.James is hurting as he gets back up..

CA:Jimmy James is still the current champion…and with five minutes on the clock,his chances of walking away with that belt are growing…

PS:Not if Conrad connects with this…..SUPERKICK!

Conrad moves forwards and looks for his patented superkick to the back of James’ head,but Jimmy James is aware of what is coming and manages to duck out of the way…

CA:ITALIANO!

The crowd are stunned as Tito Amouros appears from nowhere and kicks Conrad in the stomach and delivers the pedigree in the centre of the ring………………………………1……………………………………2……………Jimmy James dives across and breaks the pin.

PS:He just will not relinquish his hold on that belt….

Tito and Jimmy James get back to their feet and Amoruso kicks James in the stomach and whips him into the corner.He follows in but James spins around the ropes and kicks Amoruso over the top (ala Christian).Tito staggers back and James then slingshots himself from the apron….

CA:Hurrican-ouch!

James looks to land a hurricanrana but Tito catches him on his shoulders and drills him with a huge powerbomb before bridging over into the cover……………………….1……………………2………………..Jimmy James manages to bridge out and spin through to face Amoruso and kicks him in the stomach…

PS:EDUCATOR!

James looks for the fisherman’s brainbuster but Amoruso swivels out of it and connects with a belly to belly suplex.He then makes his way over to the ropes and climbs up onto the top rope…

CA:Tito Amoruso is going to go high risk here….

Amoruso reaches the top rope and he is about to dive off as Chris Conforzi leaps up onto the apron.Conforzi has set a table up on the outside and he pushes Tito off the top rope,sending him crashing through the table on the floor,leaving wreckage everywhere.

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

PS:Damn Tito Amoruso just got finished…

Chris Conforzi stares at his handywork and then waits for Jimmy James to climb up in the ring.He leaps up into a springboard and flies across the ring,taking James down with a flying forearm.James staggers back and tumbles through the ropes on the far side…

CA:Conforzi might just be the freshest man…

PS:SUPERKICK!

CA:Or not…

Mike Conrad is back up on his feet and he comes from nowhere,landing the superkick to the back of Chris Conforzi’s head.He rolls Conforzi over…

PS:Jimmy James has no time to stop it..

….2
….Jimmy James climbs through the ropes and dives as the referee’s hand comes down for the three count.

CA:Did he make it…

PS:Don’t think so…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen your current CWA Extreme Champion….Miiikkkkkkkeeeee Coooonnnnnnnnrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaddddddddddd!

CA:New York’s own is just three minutes away from being a double champion…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:01 pm

Mike Conrad smiles as the referee declares him the current champion.Jimmy James looks a little disappointed as he quickly runs off the ropes and returns with a low hesitation dropkick to the face.James gets back up and heads for the corner…

PS:Jimmy James has less than 180 seconds to register another pinfall and leave this match as champion…

James reaches the top rope as the flashbulbs go off and then he front flips off into the miraculous shooting star press…

CA:Missed it…

Conrad manages to roll away as James somehow flips right through and lands on his feet.James staggers off balance as Conforzi climbs back into the ring…

PS:FEDERAL JUSTICE!

CA:Wow…

….2
…….3!

PS:It’s all gone off…

Harding:Ladies and gentlemen your current CWA Extreme Champion…….Chrrriiiiisssssssss Cooooooonnnnfffoooooorrrrrzzzzzziiiiiiiii!

The crowd are applauding as Conforzi stuns James with the “killswitch” and grabs the three count before Mike Conrad can even intervene.Conforzi staggers back to his feet and catches Conrad’s foot just in time as he attempts the superkick again….

CA:Conforzi determined to hold on here…

Conforzi spins Conrad around and nails a big back suplex.He then makes his way over to the ropes and climbs up top,diving off and landing a huge elbow drop to the heart of Mike Conrad.He gets back to his feet and smiles at the crowd…

PS:Conforzi is just two minutes away from winning the strap…

Jimmy James is just getting back to his feet and Conforzi runs him into a one handed bulldog before looking to follow up with a lionsault,only for James to counter with double knees to the stomach.Jimmy James scrambles up and pulls Conforzi into a schoolboy…………………….1………………………………..2………………………..3!

CA:Unreal…

Harding:Ladies and gentlemen your current CWA Extreme Champion……….Jiiiiiimmmyyyyyyy Jaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeesssssssss!

PS:Just ninety seconds remaining and Jimmy James is on track once again…

Conforzi quickly scrambles back up to his feet and looks horrorstruck at what has taken place.Jimmy James gets back up and Conforzi looks to take him out with a roundhouse kick but James ducks it and looks for a german suplex…

CA:Conforzi landed on his feet…

James releases Conforzi into the german suplex but the Canadian lands on his feet as Mike Conrad gets back onto his feet and looks for a superkick,only for Conforzi to duck it and backdrop Conrad over the top rope in one motion…

PS:We are pretty much down to two…..seventy seconds remain and Chris Conforzi and Jimmy James are the only men standing…

Conforzi backs away from the ropes and Jimmy James meets him with fierce knife edge chops.He backs Conforzi onto the ropes and looks for an irish whip,only for Conforzi to spin through in the centre of the ring and swipe James’ feet…

CA:WALLS OF CONFORZI…..SIXTY SECONDS TO GO!

PS:Can Jimmy James survive…

Jimmy James is screaming in pain as Conforzi locks the liontamer in with all his might.He drives his knee right down into the small of James’ back and leans on as much as possible…

CA:Jimmy James has nowhere to go…..can he withstand this pain?

PS:Fifty seconds and counting…

The crowd are watching on in awe of the situation as Jimmy James desperately tries to crawl for the ropes,but to no avail.Conforzi’s face is twisted with determination as he desperately tries to make his opponent tap out…

CA:Fourty seconds….if Jimmy James survives then he is champion….but if he taps out,the belt goes to Conforzi…

PS:He’s gonna tap…

James’s face is contorted in pain and he seems to realise that he cannot make the ropes.His hand shakes with the pain he is experiencing and then his hand comes down to tap out…

CA:Conforzi is heading home with gold….

PS:F-5!

BOOM!

CA:My god…

Jimmy James is just about to tap out when Tyler Roth drags Chris Conforzi under the bottom rope and delivers an almighty F-5 through the spanish announce table. Conforzi lays in devastation as Roth glares at him and then climbs into the ring…

PS:Tyler Roth has turned this match upside down with just thirty seconds to go…

CA:And he calls that the “Reality Check”…

PS:You can say that again…

Roth scoops Jimmy James up onto his shoulders and destroyers him with a fireman’s carry into a double kneed gutbuster (ala Darren Young)…..the crowd anticipate a cover but Roth merely grins at the destruction he has caused and rolls from the ring,heading up the rampway.

CA:What the heck…Tyler Roth has this match sewn up…he could pin any of these guys….

PS:Guess the champion doesn’t mean that much to him…

CA:The clock is ticking….

A big clock appears on the titantron for the crowd to count along to as the timer reaches fifteen…….14……..13……12……..11…….10.

PS:Look at Mike Conrad…

The crowd are cheering as Mike Conrad staggers up on the outside and recognises that Jimmy James is down in the ring…..he climbs up onto the apron and crawls in to make the cover……….5…………………..4…………………..3…

CA:Will Conrad make it…

PS:Wait a minute….

1………………………….2…………………………..3!

*Buzzer sounds

CA:This is over…

PS:But who won….

The referee’s count on Mike Conrad’s cover had only reached two when the buzzer sounded.He is declaring to the timekeeper that the pinfall was not completed in time.But another referee on the outside is gesturing to his colleagues….

CA:Have we missed something here.?

PS:I think we have…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen….after a little deliberation between the officials at ringside a decision has been reached……………….the winner of this matc……….and NEW CWA EXTREME CHAMPION………Tiiiiiiiitttttttttttoooooooooo Ammmmmmmmoooooorrrrrrrrrruuuuusssssssssoooooooo!

CA:What?

The cameras pan around and show Amoruso sprawled ontop of Chris Conforzi in the wreckage of the spanish announce table.”Godfather theme” echoes out and the crowd are booing as the referee’s move to present Amoruso with the belt…

PS:Tito did it…he saw an opening and he took it…Conforzi was out of it…

CA:I thought Amoruso was out of it after going through that table…but here he is,the winner of the match…

Mike Conrad is on his knees in the centre of the ring,almost smiling with shock at what has just happened.He shrugs his shoulders and gives the fans the thumbs up before rolling from the ring and heading for the backstage area.

PS:This was some match…and it really could have gone any way…

CA:Absolutely….Jimmy James held the championship twice…he was three seconds away from leaving here as the champion…Conforzi had the belt….Conrad had the belt…..it was all up in the air until the final bell…

PS:The only man that didn’t hold the belt was Tyler Roth,and ironically it was his actions that decided the outcome…

CA:Roth changed the whole landscape in this match in just ten seconds…he paved the way for Amoruso to sneak in and take the belt…..

PS:What an unbelievable contest…if this is what we have to look forward to in regards to the Extreme division then I cannot wait for more…

CA:You and me both partner…and remember Tito Amoruso may be the champion but is not out of the woods yet…

PS:That championship can change hands anywhere,anytime until this broadcast ends…if I was Tito Amoruso I would get the hell out of here and rest up…

CA:Fantastic matchup and I suppose you have to congratulate Tito Amoruso…he is the new Extreme Champion…but now the real challenge begins….he has a bullseye on his chest and anybody could gun for him at anytime…

Tito Amoruso manages to get to his feet and he kisses the Extreme Championship before climbing over the ringside barrier and escaping into the crowd.The fans are booing as Tito disappears and the referees around ringside try to sort out the wreckage that has been left.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:03 pm

*The scene is backstage and the crowd go wild as Johnny Goldman is shown alongside Michael Porter.

Porter:My guest at this time is New York’s idol….CWA superstar,Johnny Goldman!

*Crowd pop

Porter:Johnny, two weeks ago you toppled Grendal in a hard fought match….this week it’s the quarter finals,against another giant opponent,Dennis Hart. Will you be looking to use similar tactics in this match as you did two weeks back?

Goldman:I don’t think so. Hart is a big guy and he is a very talented guy. But he is not six foot ten, three hundred and fifty pounds of unstoppable monster. When I fought Grendal I had to be on my toes the entire time and make sure I didn’t get caught. In this bout I need to go in all guns blazing….no wasting time,no hanging around.

This is my dream and if I want to make it to the top,if I wanna go to the next level in my career then at certain stages I have to be willing to fight fire with fire. I know that Hart is a strong fighter, and he will fancy his own chances here this evening….but aslong as I am on point….aslong as I keep my head in the game,I see nothing standing in my way.

Porter:We are getting towards the business end of this competition now,if you win tonight you are in the semi-finals.How exciting is it to think about how close you are to getting to the top?

Goldman:I don’t think,I don’t allow my mind to wander. My father taught me to keep my eyes on the task ahead of you,not the one in the future. Because if you make one mistake, you slip up just once,then this can all be taken away from you.

I am thinking about beating Dennis Hart, and only that. If I get through tonight then I will focus on my semi-final match and if I am victorious once again, that is when I will start thinking about any potential world championship matches.

Everyone knows it is my dream…my ambition in life is to be a world champion….but I will not become complacent,I will not lose focus…

Porter:Any finals words for your followers here tonight?

Goldman:Stay in school kids….and remember….the most important fact of life…..everything that glitters…

Crowd:IS GOLDMAN!

Goldman:Exactly!

*Goldman tips the camera a wink and then leaves the scene as the crowd chant his name

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:04 pm

*The scene changes and Tito Amoruso is bursting open a bottle of champagne and downing it as he celebrates with his newly won Extreme Championship belt.His brother,Francesco,is celebrating with him.

Francesco:I knew you could do it Tito…..I always believed in you…

Tito:I know you did brother,and it means a lot to me…this win is for and it is for you…finally I will get some respect around here….I am the Extreme Champion of the world….

Francesco:We need to celebrate properly….hit the town…show this city how a real champion parties…

Tito:I’ll drink to that…

*They high five and Tito takes another swig of champagne

Tito:Tonight we hit New York for the biggest party in history….get the car Francesco and I will meet you in the parking lot….

*Francesco slaps his brother on the shoulder and leaves the room.Tito holds the championship up and kisses it before taking another drink and smiling.

Tito:Tito Amoruso….the CWA Extreme Champion…let’s get this party started baby…

*Tito begins to do a little jig around the room and he finishes off the champagne before turning to head towards the parking lot.

PS:WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

CA:SUPERKICK!

*Tito opens the door of his lockeroom and Cedric Jones is waiting right outside,to deliver a ferocious superkick straight to the jaw of his rival.Jones gives a little signal as a referee comes into shot.

PS:Please tell me…

CA:You know the rules Paul…title can change hands at anytime,anyplace whilst we are on air…this is retribution…

*Cedric Jones and the referee creep into the lockeroom and Cedric drops ontop of Tito……………..the referee leans down and counts……………………………1………………………………2……………………….3!

CA:Yes…yes he did it….Cedric Jones is the new CWA Extreme Champion…

PS:This is so not right…

*Jones jumps up and down and punches the air in delight as the crowd can be heard going wild in the arena.The referee grabs the Extreme Title from the floor and presents it to Cedric,who quickly rushes out of the room, as Tito begins to come around.

CA:When Tito Amoruso wakes up,he is not going to be a happy customer….

PS:He has been robbed…what the hell just happened…

CA:Those were the rules made last week…you knew all about them Paul so do not act surprised…

PS:I am appalled…

CA:Two title shifts in one night….what an event…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:04 pm

*The scene changes again and Jimmy Phillips is just hanging up his phone as he heads towards his lockeroom.He pushes the door open and makes his way inside.Phillips begins to unzip his hoody and hang it up before noticing a piece of paper on bench next to him.He looks curious as he reaches down to pick it up.

CA:Looks like a note…

PS:You think?

CA:Judging by the look on Jimmy Phillips’ face, the note is not a pleasing one…

*Phillips’ face goes from normal to angry to very confused.He scans the piece of paper a few times before the camera pans over his shoulder to read what it says.

“Your girlfriend is a liar….ask her who the father of Amy really is.I all I want is what is mine, step aside and you will not be hurt, but if you stand in my way, rest assured that last week was only the beginning of my capabilities.”

*Phillips scrunches up the piece of paper and throws it at the wall before taking his phone from his pocket.He dials quickly and waits for a second as the person on the other end picks up.

Phillips:It’s me…..we need to talk….right now….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:05 pm

Match 4
Johnny Goldman vs Dennis Hart

CA:Things getting a little interesting there in the back…

PS:Who cares?...lets talk about the injustice, lets talk about Cedric Jones stealing the Extreme Championship…

CA:He didn’t steal it…he won it,fair and square….Tito Amoruso got beaten at his own game…

PS:That is disgraceful….

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a quarter final match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament. This bout is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!

CA:So far Teddy Grimstone and Vlad Marius have booked their spots in the next round…but there are still two semi final places up for grabs…one of which will be taken in this contest…

PS:This is a real clash of the titans….heavyweight collision…

“We are the future” screams out and the crowd begin to show their disapproval by booing up into the rafters.Red pyros explode all around and then the first competitor in the matchup makes his entrance,

Harding:Introducing first……..from Nottingham,England………weighing in at 325 pounds…………Deeeeeeennnniiiiiiissssssss Haaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!

CA:Dennis Hart defeated Jimmy James last week to book his spot in this match….a very impressive showing….

PS:He was dominant…for me he was the most dominating qualifier….

CA:Hart is a very aggressive individual,he likes to hurt people with his power game….whether he will have as much success tonight as he has in the past,remains to be seen…

Dennis Hart stands on the stage and glares at the fans before pounding his chest and marching down to the ring.He climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope before taking his place in the centre of the ring.

PS:Dennis Hart went as far as to declare himself “champion elect” last week..

CA:A powerful statement that Hart will have to back up here tonight…

Hart stands his ground and looks as angry as ever.The lights then shut down in the arena before a spotlight shines on the entranceway.Golden pyros begin to fall from the titantron and explode all around the stage as “King of the Kill” screeches out to a thunderous ovation.

Crowd:Goooooooooollllllllddddddddddddmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn x10

CA:Listen to this…no doubts who this crowd is behind tonight…

Harding:And his opponent………..from NEW YORK CITY (Ultra pop)…………….weighing in at 275 pounds……….Jooohhhhhhhnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooollllllllddddddddmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!

PS:The crowd here in attendance,the audience at home and all of our followers on Twitter…90% of CWA fans want Johnny Goldman to triumph in this tournament…

CA:The fan favorite without a shadow of a doubt….and the also the hometown here…

Johnny Goldman stands on the stage and drinks in the atmosphere,smiling at how overwhelmed he is.The cheers get louder and the chants become more profound as Goldman begins to walk down towards the ring.

PS:Johnny Goldman had to get past the monster Grendal to book his slot in the quarter finals…he must overcome a second behemoth if he is to advance any further…

CA:Goldman is somewhat of a perfectionist…he will have trained for this bout with everything he has…..he is so determined to win that world heavyweight championship and with the crowd on his side,who knows what is possible…

Johnny Goldman steps up onto the apron and he continues to amp up the fans before climbing through the ropes and facing his opponent.Dennis Hart glares back at Goldman with obvious dislike but Johnny stands his ground with a smile on his face.

PS:This is going to be an all out war…neither of these men give an inch….

CA:This could be fought in a phonebooth,no room for letup in this contest right now….

PS:A place in the semi-finals beckons for one of these two men…

CA:All comes down to who wants it more…it’s all in the hunger…

The referee gives his final instructions before stepping away and signaling for the bell.The crowd cheer as the contest gets underway and both men step forwards,sizing one another up.There is a few words exchanged and then Hart shoves Goldman backwards and looks for a quick haymaker…

CA:Johnny Goldman too quick to be caught out like that…

Goldman blocks the punch and then scores with three of his own in quick succession. Hart staggers back to the ropes and Goldman looks for an irish whip,only for Hart to reverse and send Goldman towards the ropes.Goldman hits the side and comes flying back through the air and wipes Hart out with high knee to the jaw before beckoning him back to his feet and nailing a backdrop…………………………1…………………………..2…………………….shoulder up from Hart.

PS:Good opening exchange there…

CA:Johnny Goldman getting out of the blocks early…

Both men get up and Goldman targets the head with right hands before looking for another irish whip,this time to the corner.Hart is able to use his strength and he pulls Goldman forwards instead,crunching him with a big clothesline.The crowd boo as Hart then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a solid boot to the side of Goldman’s head……………………….1……………………2……………shoulder up!

PS:Two men who are both so powerful….no let up from either of them…

CA:It’s a true case of whoever lands their biggest shot first in my opinion…

Hart drags Goldman up and headbutts him back into the corner before stomping repeatedly on his midsection.Hart drives solid back elbows into the face of Goldman before grabbing his arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner.Goldman slams into the turnbuckle and Hart chases across after him…

CA:Incoming freight train…

Hart looks to dive in for a huge bodysplash but Goldman rolls aside,causing Hart to slam against the turnbuckle.Goldman quickly runs off the adjacent ropes and then comes charging back…

PS:SPEAR!

Goldman dives through the air and then takes Hart out with the crunching spear……………………….1…………………………….2…………………..Hart gets his hand on the ropes!

CA:You have to feel that if that move had been further from the ropes,this one was over with…

PS:I believe it might have been…these two guys are not wasting any time…they are looking for the finish…

CA:It’s what happens when you put two combustible elements in the same ring…they just wanna fight….

Goldman rolls off Hart and punches the mat,blaming his own naivety. He gets back to his feet and then grabs Dennis Hart by the head,dragging to a vertical base…

CA:The spear may not have finished it…but this will….GOLD RUSH!

Goldman pulls Hart up and attempts to flip him into the air for his patented sitdown powerbomb but Hart uses his strength to stay grounded and then counters with a big backdrop takedown.Goldman gets back to his feet and Hart hits him with a spinning backfist before stomping on his midsection and nailing a swift DDT………………..1……………………….2……………….kickout!

PS:Dennis Hart is piling his all into these moves…he really believes he can finish Johnny Goldman…

CA:In some people’s eyes that would be a shock…but Dennis Hart is a fierce competitor…he can get the job done if he so wants…

Hart gets back to his feet and shakes his head at the referee before heading to the corner.He begins to climb up to the top rope and perches there as Goldman gets back up…

PS:Goldman knew where he was…

Goldman swivels on his heel and grabs Hart before slamming him down from the top rope onto the canvass below.Hart holds his back as he gets back to his feet and Johnny Goldman runs off the ropes,returning with a swinging neckbreaker………………………………1………………………………….2………………..kickout!

CA:I don’t know if anyone was expecting a pace quite like this….both superstars have come out swinging from the get go….

Johnny Goldman pulls Dennis Hart back up but receives solid blows to the stomach and is then run back into the corner and Hart delivers seven unanswered shoulder thrusts to the midsection.Goldman is slumped over in pain as Hart lifts him up onto the top rope and climbs up himself…

PS:Dennis Hart has turned things back in his favour here…..

Hart grabs Goldman and delivers several headbutts to his face before pulling him into a front facelock.Both men stand up on the top rope and crowd watch in awe as Hart delivers a devastating superplex from up on high…

CA:The impact is catastrophic….

The whole ring shakes as both men drill into the canvass.Dennis Hart sits up slightly and spits across the ring before just managing to drape his left arm onto the chest of Johnny Goldman…

PS:Could be enough…

….2
…………….Goldman gets his shoulder up!

CA:Johnny Goldman lives to fight another day…

PS:But the impact of that move has dented his chances….

Dennis Hart crawls back to one knee and he uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet.He backs into the corner and kneels down,waiting for Goldman to slowly stumble back to a vertical base…………

CA:Johnny Goldman is in a world of hurt right now…

PS:It’s about to get worse….SPEAR!

Hart charges out,looking for a spear of his own,but Goldman turns in time and manages to counter with a sublime spinning spinebuster…………………………….1……………………………2……………………….Hart gets his shoulder up!

CA:Close call once more…this contest continues….

Johnny Goldman crawls back to the ropes and sits for a moment,composing himself.He then gets back to his feet and he kicks Dennis Hart in the chest as he rises before whipping him into the corner.He gives chase but Hart gets his foot in the way and then lifts himself onto the second rope..

PS:Big shoulder tackle…

Hart comes off and lands the shoulder tackle takedown to great effect.He then rises and pulls Goldman into position…

CA:Pumphandle…

Hart flips Goldman up onto his shoulders but the NYC native falls off the back and counters with a sitdown full nelson slam……………………..1……………………….2………………………Hart manages to get his shoulder up!

PS:This contest is swaying back and forth…but you couldn’t put a bet on…

CA:I would never bet on a match like this…the unpredictability factor is too high…

Goldman gets back to his feet and he waits for Hart to rise before trying to lift him into a bearhug.Hart yells in pain but quickly manages to rake the eyes of Goldman and battle out of the grip.Goldman sways a little,clearly blinded, and then walks forwards into a spinning black hole slam from Hart…….
…..
……1
………………..2
……………………………shoulder up from Goldman!

PS:Dennis Hart has really come to the dance in the last few weeks……if he pulls the win off tonight then who will rule him out of being the first ever CWA World Champion…

CA:I have to admit I am admiring his work…he is pushing Goldman all of the way here…

Goldman staggers back up and Hart kicks him in the stomach before lifting him up onto his shoulder.He spins Goldman around full circle and then looks to drop him off into a GTS…

PS:Go to….

CA:ANKLELOCK!

Hart throws Goldman into the elevated knee but Goldman catches his leg in midair before twisting him into an excruciating anklelock submission hold.Dennis Hart cries out in pain and tries desperately to scramble for the ropes…but he is immediately dragged back into the middle by a relentless Goldman….

PS:Goldman has sensed his opening here and took it….

Hart’s face is reddening with pain but he refuses to accept defeat.He shakes his head at the referee and pulls himself towards the ropes once again…

CA:Dennis Hart is in a whole world of trouble right now…how can he withstand much more of this…

PS:Big moments like this will dictate your career…Hart can become a legend if he is able to withstand this hold…that is what it means…

CA:But a broken ankle means six months on the shelf,you have to be realistic here…

Goldman really tworks the ankle to the side and bends it at a sickening angle as Hart reaches out to the ropes again,narrowly missing. The English superstar refuses to quit but the pain he is feeling is evident for all to see…

PS:Fight Dennis….this is your shot…

Hart makes a grab for the ropes again but is dragged away by Goldman before he can reach them.The end looks in sight before Hart is able to roll forwards and send Goldman crashing through the ropes to the outside of the ring.The crowd boo and Hart slumps on the canvass,clutching his ankle…

CA:Dennis Hart just bought himself a lifeline…but the damage may already be done…

Hart is shaking his head as he presses down on his ankle and tries to stand up.Johnny Goldman is getting back to his feet on the outside as Hart manages to put weight on his injured appendage and stage up…

PS:Hart is up…but how is that ankle going to hold up?

CA:That is the question that needs an answer…

Goldman climbs up onto the apron and looks to step through the ropes as Hart rushes across and drives a knee into the side of Goldman’s head.Johnny staggers back out onto the apron and Hart pounds him with left hands before looking for a suplex back into the ring…

PS:Hart doing what he can to get the advantage back now…

The injured ankle seems to be restricting the lift and Goldman is able to counter with three european uppercuts. Hart staggers back towards the centre and Goldman slingshots himself over the top rope and into a crossbody takedown……………………………1…………………………….2…………………….Hart kicks out!

CA:These guys have spent a lot of energy already……this is where their endurance will begin to come into play…

Goldman gets back to his feet and he works the crowd into a frenzy before beckoning Dennis Hart to stand up.Hart is clearly in some discomfort as he slowly makes it back up and Goldman nods his head before rushing at his opponent….

CA:SOLE SEARCHER!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

Goldman charges across and looks for his big boot to the face but Hart is able to dodge the blow at the very last second and is then able to counter with a spinning capoeira kick that knocks Goldman back into the corner.Hart rushes in and connects with a huge bodysplash before dragging Goldman out and lifts him into a chokeslam position….

PS:What goes up…must come down…

Hart looks to plant Goldman with a chokeslam/backbreaker but Goldman lands out on his feet and kicks Hart in the stomach before pulling him into a snap spinebuster.The crowd are showing their support as Johnny Goldman then makes his way over to the ropes and begins to climb…

CA:Johnny Goldman recognises he needs to find something in his arsenal that is greater than what Dennis Hart has produced thus far……

PS:Could find it here…

Goldman reaches the top and he nods to the crowd before setting himself and leaping through the air.He looks to bring his elbow crashing down into the chest of Dennis Hart but Hart rolls aside at the very last minute,causing Goldman to plant himself on the mat.

CA:Bad landing right there for Johnny Goldman,and that could play straight into the hands of Dennis Hart…

Hart staggers up and makes his own way to the ropes before lifting himself up onto the second rope.Goldman is on all fours,trying to stand, as Hart comes off and drives both of his feet into the spine of his opponent….

PS:Sickening impact for all to see….and Johnny Goldman could be in danger…

CA:He is in danger….no may be about it….

Goldman is quite clearly winded as he staggers back up to a vertical base and Dennis Hart seizes him around the throat before lifting him into a chokeslam position,modified into a crunching backbreaker…………….1……………………..2……………….Goldman just gets his shoulder up!

PS:That was as close as close can be right there….

Dennis Hart remonstrates with the official as he gets back to his feet,only to be informed that it was a definite two count.Hart kicks at the bottom rope and shoves the official out of his way before grabbing Goldman’s legs…

CA:Hart may be thinking cloverleaf now…

Goldman pulls him into a small package………………………1………………………….2……………………Hart kicks out.Both men scramble back up and Hart connects with a back elbow before whipping Goldman off the ropes and spinning him into a big powerslam as he comes back.Dennis Hart stands up and beats his chest before pulling Goldman up by the head…

PS:You don’t think…

CA:Dennis Hart is going to finish this with Johnny Goldman’s own move…

Hart laughs at the booing fans and then shouts “All that glitters” before flipping Johnny Goldman up onto his shoulders….

PS:GOLD RUSH!

Goldman manages to roll down the back of Hart once again and drags him into the devastating submission hold.Hart quickly crawls for the ropes but Goldman pulls back with his power and twists the ankle at a horrifying angle…

CA:Johnny Goldman wants this so badly…he will do whatever it takes…

PS:But can Hart withstand it?

Hart is yelling in agony as he reaches out for the ropes again but misses by inches and is subsequently dragged back to the middle of the ring.Goldman ups the ante and really makes Hart suffer as the crowd will their hometown hero on…

CA:Johnny Goldman can see the semi-finals…it is within reach…

Goldman has beads of sweat running down his face as he puts in all the effort he has.Dennis Hart is shaking his head at the referee and refusing to quit as he tries to reach out and seize the bottom rope.He cannot reach though and his hand quivers on the edge…

PS:He’s gonna tap out….

Hart looks to bring his hand down and then with one last motion he rolls forwards,sending Goldman towards the corner.Johnny’s head collides with the top of the ringpost and he staggers back as Hart is able to roll him up…………………….1………………………………………………..2……………………thr-kickout!

CA:God I thought it was all over…

Goldman gets back to his feet and he is slightly fresher as he rushes forwards,looking for his killer big boot….

PS:AA SPINEBUSTER!

Hart is able to stand tall for just a few moments and spins Goldman into a huge crunching spinebuster and hooks both legs…

CA:Dennis Hart with the cover…

PS:Semi-finals here we come…

….1
……..2
……………………3!

CA:It’s all…..KICKED OUT!

*Crowd pop

PS:No way…

CA:Oh yes way….

The whole arena erupts into cheers as Johnny Goldman presses his shoulder up off the mat before the three count can be completed. Dennis Hart rolls over and repeatedly slams his fist into the canvass in fury before getting back to his feet. He staggers over to the corner,struggling to keep his balance,and kneels down next to the turnbuckle as Goldman begins to rise…

PS:Johnny Goldman is hurt…

CA:So is Dennis Hart…..these two men have put in one heck of a shift….

PS:Fantastic action…you do not sure pure wrestling this anywhere else…

CA:Name me one fed that brings you action like this…..there isn’t one…

PS:SPEAR….SPEAR….SPEAR!

Hart manages to break into a sprint and he dives through the air for a sickening spear,but Goldman is able to show athleticism by sunset flipping over the top and rolling Hart back down to the canvass…

The crowd pop high into the rafters as Goldman grabs the ankle once again.Hart immediately turns on his back and kicks Goldman away but the NYC native is like a pitbull and he holds on for dear life,managing to turn Hart back onto his stomach and really synch the hold in…

PS:This is bad for my man Dennis…my pick…

CA:I thought Grimstone was your pick….or what about Oko…

PS:My other pick…

Dennis Hart is quite clearly on the edge of the end as he crawls quickly to the ropes but is dragged straight back.Goldman shakes his head with relentless pressure and then drops down,wrapping his legs around the free leg of Dennis Hart….

CA:Hart’s trapped….nowhere to go…

Hart is tearing at the top of his head and shaking with pain as he somehow tries to drag himself and Goldman towards the ropes.Goldman is not letting his grip slip and he really turns back on the ankle,extending the pressure to its fullest amount….

PS:I don’t know what you can do Dennis…

The referee is down on his knees,asking Hart for a decision but Hart seems incapable of answering him.He shakes his head and tries to reach out once again to the ropes but Goldman’s grip is too tight and he keeps him in place,ripping at the ankle ligaments…

CA:Dennis Hart deserves all the credit in the world for coming this far…but how can he withstand much more….

PS:He can’t….

Ding ding ding

CA:What a match…what an absolute barnstormer….

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………..Jooooooohhhhnnnnnnnnnyyyyy Gooooolllllldddddddmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!

Crowd:Gooooooooolllllllllddddddddddddddmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn x10

PS:That was one heck of a colossal collision…two heavyweights broke it down here tonight…

CA:Hats off to both of these men…and the crowd are giving them a much deserved standing ovation…

The crowd are on their feet showing their appreciation as “King of the Kill” screams out of the speakers and Goldman is declared victorious.Dennis Hart rolls into the corner,holding his ankle, as Goldman just manages to stand up and have his hand raised in victory.

PS:This really was a match where both men earned their stripes tonight….nothing else you can say….they left it all in that ring,and when it came down to it…Goldman triumphs….

CA:Goldman triumphs but on another night the result could have been so much different…they went to war and left nobody in any doubt….what a match….

Johnny Goldman staggers against the ropes and is barely able to stand up as the referee raises his arm once again.The crowd applaud their favorite and chant his name as he stumbles through the ropes into the aisleway.He tags the fans’ hands as he makes his way up the rampway and poses on the stage before exiting into the backstage area as Dennis Hart struggles to get back up inside the ring.

CA:One of the best matches I have seen since we opened them doors….Johnny Goldman advances to the semi-finals but Dennis Hart can hold his head high….what a bout…

PS:The following matches have got one hell of an act to follow…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:17 pm

*Andrew Lennox is sat in his office,typing away on his laptop as a knock comes at the door and Eric Balzaar enters.

Lennox:Eric…

Balzaar:Mr Lennox sir, I have just received word from the New York Police Department…

*Lennox’s eyes widen and he looks slightly fearful

Balzaar:Your family is ok sir…

*Lennox relaxes slightly

Balzaar:The matter regarded Stefan Alvey…

Lennox:Have they found him?...is he ok?

Balzaar:He was found in an abandoned ambulance just outside the city limits.It does not appear that he suffered any more trauma during the incident and he has been taken to the nearest medical facility for a checkup.

Lennox:Have they found the culprit?

Balzaar:No sir….early police reports suggest a blond haired man was spotted leaving the scene of the crime…

*Lennox slumps back in his chair

Lennox:It’s the goddamn reporter again…I can just feel it….I need to know who this guy is Eric?...I need quite a lot of things right now…

Balzaar:I have instructed security that nobody is allowed in the building anymore….nobody comes in,nobody goes out without authorised access…

Lennox:Good….we’ve got rogue reporters, we’ve got Vlad Marius making threats….this guy with the grim reaper mask…has anyone found him yet?

Balzaar:No sir…security cameras picked him up entering the basement area about a half hour ago…but since then,nothing…

Lennox:And they are still searching?

Balzaar:Anywhere and everywhere…

Lennox:Good because we need to find this guy……everything going on around here just doesn’t add up. The lawsuit,the attack on Callum….the threats to Hayley….I smell a rat,like something is going on behind my back and I wanna know what the hell it is…

Balzaar:I’ll get right on it Mr Lennox…

Lennox:I know this isn’t easy for you either Eric,so I appreciate you being here…

Balzaar:Just doing my job sir….

Lennox:It means a great deal…

Balzaar:Mr Lennox…

*Balzaar nods at his boss and then leaves the room as Lennox slumps back in his chair and looks ponderous.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:18 pm

*The scene changes and Dennis Hart is hobbling through the backstage area as Michelle Steel approaches.

Steel:Dennis…that was some performance,a great match between yourself and Johnny Goldman.But in the end you just didn’t have enough…..forced to tap out…

*Hart slams his hand over the microphone

Hart:I didn’t tap out…

Steel:With all due respect Dennis…

*Hart glares at her

Hart:I SAID I DIDN’T TAP OUT…DAMMIT WOMAN WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME!

*Michelle Steel looks alarmed by Hart’s tone of voice

Hart:I should have won that match…the referee was incompetent….slow counting,poor decisions and then ringing for the bell when I was merely trying to crawl for the ropes…

Steel:You tapped your hand five or six times….

Hart:I WAS TRYING TO GET MY GRIP…

*The noise of laughter can be heard from behind and Hart turns around,looking at the smiling face of Jimmy James

Hart:What the hell do you want?

James:Nothing Dennis,nothing whatsover….I just think it’s ironic how I told the world just a few weeks ago that submission wrestling can be very effective…you claimed otherwise….and now look at you….a victim of the very thing you condemned…

*Hart shakes with fury

Hart:I AM NOT A VICTIM….I DID NOT TAP OUT….GET OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF CR@P OR SO HELP ME GOD…

James:Don’t worry Dennis,I’m on way home…but I just wanted to stop by and gloat a little….it gives me great satisifaction,watching you suffer…

Hart:I will make you suffer in a minute James…

James:You’d have to catch me first,and looking at your ankles…I would say no chance…

*Hart yells in fury and tries to lunge at James but the school teacher moves aside and delivers a hard kick to Hart’s injured ankle,forcing him to fall onto one knee. James laughs again as he walks away.

Hart:Oh you’re a dead man walking…..dead man walking!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:18 pm

*The scene changes and Kayleigh Reed is with Frankie Trotter

Trotter:Listen ‘ere sweetcheeks…I don’t wanna do this interview…and I certainly don’t wanna hear you giving it all the talk…

Reed:I just wanted to ask you about your match with Grendal?...are you not worried…

Trotter:Listen good to this darling…I’ve got it all taken care of. This joker might have you all scared,but he don’t put the fear of God into me. He’s a mug….and I know just how to sort him out…

Reed:But just lately he has been..

Trotter:Look I don’t care…everything that comes out of your mouth is not interesting me…..Grendal has got some sort of problem with me,and now we will sort it out like a couple of men….he thinks he can have a fight with me and win,but I know how to take him out….I know how to get inside that little head of his…

Just sit back…get the footspa out…your home breast enlargment kit…

*He stares at Kayleigh’s chest and he shakes her head in repulsion

Trotter:And you watch the master go to work….when this is done…you will see exactly why they call me…Big Frankie Trotter!

*Trotter smirks and then walks out of shot as Kayleigh Reed just shakes her head

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:29 pm

Match 5
Grendal vs Frankie Trotter

The action is back at ringside and the crowd wait patiently as “London Calling” begins to play out and then the boos begin.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!

CA:After the rollercoaster night we have witnessed so far, things are set to get a little more disturbing right now…

PS:My boy Frankie seems confident though….

CA:Frankie Trotter may well be confident but he needs to be a little more apprehensive in my opinion…he has angered a near seven foot monster….a monster who has displayed some very dark tendencies in the last couple of weeks…

PS:The guy is a nutter…and Andrew Lennox should do something about it.First he attacks a fan and then he assaulted Michael Porter….

CA:Folks this all began when Frankie Trotter eliminated Grendal for the Intercontinental Championship battle royale….it escalated a week later when Trotter then cost Grendal a match against Johnny Goldman….Grendal retaliated last week by interfering in Trotter’s match against Jimmy Phillips and it has led to this showdown here this evening…

Deborah Harding:Introducing first…………..from London,England……………..weighing in at 234 pounds…………..Frrrrrrrrrrraaaaaannnnnnkkkkiiiiiiiieeeeeee Trrrrrrrrooooooootttttttteeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr!

Trotter swaggers onto the stage and he grins at the fans who are booing him before making his way down to the ring.He rolls under the bottom rope and bounces back against the adjacent ropes,surveying the scene in front of him.

PS:Trotter is a victim in all of this….he shouldn’t have to compete with a lunatic like this…

CA:Trotter brought this all on himself….he deserves whatever he gets…

Trotter stretches his neck as the lights in the arena go out.There are some cheers and some screams as red lights shine on the stage before flames erupt from all around.”Blood red sandman” screeches out as a giant form appears on the stage…

Deborah Harding:And his opponent……………..from parts unknown………..weighing in at 350 pounds…………Grrrrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnddddddddaaaaaaalllllllll!

PS:Look at this freakozoid…

CA:Grendal is a seriously misunderstood individual, but it does seem he has a few anger issues…

PS:A few?....the guy is unhinged,absolutely off his nut…

Grendal walks out onto the stage and he peers down towards the ring.He makes his way down the ramp and recoils from the touch of the fans before climbing up onto the apron and stepping into the ring.Frankie Trotter looks up at his giant opponent and finally seems to realise the proposition in front of him…

CA:Frankie Trotter may be experiencing doubts right now…look at this guy….

The lights come on bright and Trotter puts his hands up in a pleading manner.The crowd boo him as he continues to ask for Grendal’s mercy.The big man looks confused…

PS:Cmon Grendal…he’s throwing you a lifeline here…

CA:Give it a rest….Trotter is afraid for his life….he’s begging…

Grendal points at Trotter and says “Bad man” but Trotter shakes his head and continues to plead.Grendal looks to the crowd,who tell him not to believe a word Trotter says.The giant takes a step closer but Trotter backs away and produces a wad of money…

PS:What a generous offer that is…

CA:He’s gonna try and buy Grendal’s mercy…

The monster looks at the money and then at the crowd before back at Trotter. The Londoner has a bead of sweat on his forehead and is urging Grendal to take the money…

CA:I can’t believe I am actually watching this take place…

Grendal looks at the crowd once more and then makes up his mind,slapping the money out of Trotter’s hands.The crowd roar in approval as Trotter takes a few steps back and then finds himself up against the ropes.Grendal closes in on him and Trotter throws all caution to the wind…

PS:OH YES!

*Crowd boo

Trotter bounces back off the ropes and he kicks Grendal right between the legs.The monster sinks down onto his knees from the impact and Frankie Trotter begins to laugh at his own handywork…

CA:What a dastardly trick that was…

PS:Does not matter how big you are…that is a weakness for any man…

Grendal is quite clearly in some discomfort and Trotter slaps him across the head,mocking his giant foe.Suddenly Trotter recoils from Grendal as though stunned….

CA:What the…

PS:He’s laughing Cornelius….this big freak is actually laughing…

The cameras pick up on Grendal rocking back and forth,laughing to himself in hysterics.He begins to slap himself in the head and then lets out an almighty roar as he stands back up and confronts Trotter.Frankie Trotter’s face drops and he quickly runs to the ropes and dives out,heading into the aisleway…

CA:Frankie Trotter is high-tailing it here…he wants no part of Grendal…

PS:The guy is a lunatic…he took a low-blow and now he is laughing…

CA:There is a look in Grendal’s eye though…quite unlike the look that he had when he first came out here….almost as though he has switched…

PS:What the heck are you going on about?

CA:THAT RIGHT THERE!

Grendal continues to laugh to himself and the crowd look a little perplexed.They boo Trotter as he staggers back up the rampway looking terrified and then suddenly Grendal turns on the referee and seizes him by the throat.He lifts the official almost ten feet into the air and then decimates him with a thunderous chokeslam.

PS:What the….

CA:I told you…something is not right here….I don’t know if there is a split-personality disorder going on or what but Grendal is out of control right now…

PS:He is a psycho…a bloody schizo and I said he was from the very beginning….off his head and he should not be allowed to compete…

Frankie Trotter looks stunned as Grendal drills the referee with the chokeslam in the centre of the ring.Grendal continues to laugh as the crowd watch on in horror and then he drags the motionless referee up and scoops him into a sickening torture rack…

CA:He’s gonna break this poor man in half…..can somebody please stop this?

Frankie Trotter manages to stand up on the stage as security barges past him and rush down towards the ring.They try to calm Grendal down but he throws the referee at the first two security guards and then big boots the third one to the floor.The third security guard gets back to his feet and Grendal grabs him with two hands around the throat and begins to choke him with serious pressure until the man’s face turns blue.Grendal then lifts him up and dumps him over the ropes to the outside of the ring.

PS:And you wonder why Frankie Trotter has a problem with this guy?

The other two security guards try to blindside Grendal but he quickly turns around and floors them both with a double clothesline.He then lets them get back and demonstrates his strength by hauling them both into the air and connects with a double chokeslam.

CA:This is quite scary to watch….this is a guy who was obviously tortured through childhood and he had a few psychological issues…but I did not know that Grendal had a side like this…

PS:And what is the idiot doing now?

Grendal stands and laughs a little more before stopping dead.He looks around at the carnage he has created and then sways slightly on the spot.The crowd in the arena are dumbstruck as Grendal drops down to his knees and begins to slam himself in the side of the head again.He is screaming “No…No….Nooooooooooo” at the top of his voice as he rocks back and forth.

CA:This is not something I was expecting to see here folks…

PS:None of us where…but it just goes to show that this guy is not safe…..

CA:This has to be investigated…because we don’t know the full details but Grendal seems to be displaying signs of serious mental health problems…

Grendal is looking at the referee and the security guards with a disturbingly sad look on his face.He cradles his arms and continues to rock back and forth as Trotter scarpers into the backstage area and then the cameras follow him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:34 pm

*The action is backstage and Raymond Alexander is with some guests

Raymond:Just moments away from the main event and I am joined at this time by Johnny Oko and The Consultant!

*Crowd boo

Raymond:Less than five minutes from now,you Johnny Oko will face off against Jimmy Phillips in a “Gateway to Glory” quarter final. A spot in the semi-finals beckons for the winner of this bout…

The Consultant:There will be only one winner….

*He points to Johnny Oko,who smirks

Raymond:So says you. But the majority of CWA fans,those in the arena and all of them following around the world…they are backing Phillips to pull this one off. You’re the underdog here Oko…

Consultant:So what?...these people’s opinions mean nothing.They have not seen my client train,they have not seen Johnny Oko in all of his glory…Johnny Oko is the next big thing in professional wrestling,regardless of what anyone else thinks.

We don’t care if Jimmy Phillips is the favorite…Johnny Oko is better in every single department and he will prove that here tonight.He will take Jimmy Phillips and destroy him in the centre of that ring.He will take your “idol” and he will break him in half.

Oko:Phillips-san is not ready for me…he is not prepared…

Raymond:I think he is prepared…I would imagine he is more prepared than he has ever been….

Consultant: You are biased in your opinion, just like everyone else with a vested interest in this company. Jimmy Phillips is good, perhaps great, but he is not Johnny Oko, he is not a worldwide superstar in the making.

Jimmy Phillips is also distracted…he has a lot on his mind,this match has come at the wrong time for him….the very wrong time…….he will not be on point,he will not be ready for Johnny Oko.

Raymond:Your opinion and your entitled to it…but this is for a spot in the semi-finals,the winner of this match is in the final four…

Consultant:Of course it is,and we have trained appropriately. We know all of Jimmy Phillip’s strengths and all of his weakness. We could not be in better shape for this contest and that will show in just a few moments time.

When we win this match….we will be two matches away from world title glory….when we win this match,we will make a mockery of your so called “knowledge” and he will flip the script upside down…..this man right here is the future…..this man right here is your number one athlete….and this man right here,whether you like it or not,will be the CWA World heavyweight champion!

*Johnny Oko bows to his master as The Consultant smirks and then leads his client from the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:34 pm

*Andrew Lennox is still in his office,filing some paperwork when a knock comes at his office door.He makes his way over and opens it,finding a young lady outside with a package.

Lady:Express delivering for Andrew Lennox…

Lennox:Yes that is me…

Lady:Just sign here please sir…

*She hands him a clipboard and he signs it before handing it back.She smiles at him and then holds out a parcel.He accepts it and she bids him farewell before leaving.Andrew walks back into his office and opens the package,revealing a disk inside.

CA:Wonder what is on that disk…

PS:Lets find out…

*Andrew Lennox looks at the disk that has the writing “Play me” on it.He walks over to the giant tv and places the disk in the DVD player before pressing play.

CA:Is that….

*The video shows an empty hospital room,expect for the patient that is in the bed,fast asleep.

PS:That’s Callum Lennox’ hospital room…

*The video then shows the door open and a figure enters.A man dressed in all black with a “grim reaper” mask on.

CA:Oh sweet mother of god…

*The man just stands over Callum Lennox and watches him breathing.He then produces something from his pocket,showing the camera that it is a dictophone.

PS:It looks like he has digitally enhanced his voice over the video…

*The man’s voice then begins to speak to Andrew Lennox through the television.

???:This is how easy it is Andrew…no matter how hard you try,I will get to you. And I do not want to hurt your family….I do not want to hurt anyone…but right now you are forcing my hand….right now you are pushing me to my limits.

CA:This is a very dangerous situation…

???:I am going to make it very simple for you Andrew….bring me my daughter and my vendetta is over.But if you continue to defy me….if you continue to hide her away from me…one by one I will pick them off….I will take your family and I will make them suffer….I will make you suffer Andrew…and I will continue until you give me what I want…

*Andrew Lennox has a thundeorus look on his face

???:Look how easy I have gotten in here Andrew…if I wanted,I could end his life right now….I could take your child away from you just like you are doing to me…

*Andrew Lennox looks disgusted

???:I am not a bad person Andrew….but I am being forced to do things that I would not normally do. You and your family are responsible for each of my actions….and I promise you things are only going to get worse…..if you do not do as I say……then I hope you can learn to live with the consequences!

*The man looks up at camera once more and then the screen goes fuzzy

Andrew:Son of b1tch….I will not bow down to you…

*Andrew Lennox kicks a chair across the room as the scene changes again

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:35 pm

*Michael Porter is shown standing outside the dressing room of Jimmy Phillips.The crowd cheer loud and then Phillips appears from inside.

Phillips:I’ve got a match man…not really a good time for an interview…

Porter:I know the timing isn’t great Jimmy but the fans are entitled to a little explanation don’t you think…..

Phillips:I do think and I always like to be honest and open with my fans,but what do you want me to say?

Porter:Is there anymore news?....has Hayley admitted who the father is?

Phillips:No and no again.Hayley said he was real drunk that night and she can’t remember the identity of the father.

Porter:Cmon…

Phillips:What?...you calling her a liar now?

Porter:N-n-no not at all I just mean that the situation doesn’t add up…

Phillips:No it doesn’t…and I have had words with Hayley myself about it. Something isn’t right here…this guy is bringing personal business to the doorstep and I’d kind of like to know who he is. Last week he laid me out, this week he is making even more threats….if he is the father of Amy,and he wants to be there for his daughter then why doesn’t he just be a man….

Andrew has laid the floor open for him tonight…but still he isn’t revealing himself….what more does this guy want?

Porter:I believe he wants his daughter…

Phillips:Nobody is standing in his way…but when this nutcase is making threats and swinging sledgehammers,it would be nice to know he is of sound mind before you let him around a child…

The Lennox family mean a great deal to me…and I am not going to just sit back and watch him terrorise their lives….he either needs to step up and be a man,or slink back under whatever rock he crawled from in the first place…

Porter:It seems to be playing on your mind Jimmy….are you worried it might effect you tonight?

Phillips:Of course it’s on my mind,how could it not be?...but I can keep my focus,take care of my business tonight and then revert back….wrestling is my job,and I want to excel at it…but this other problem is effecting my life,and the lives of the people I care about….this cannot carry on…it needs to end…

Porter:Thanks for your time Jimmy….and good luck tonight…

*Phillips nods his head at Michael Porter and then walks away towards the entrance of the stage.Porter makes his exit and then the mysterious man in the “grim reaper” mask steps out into the hallway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:36 pm

Main Event
Jimmy Phillips vs Johnny Oko

PS:He’s here Cornelius….right there at the entrance to the stage…

CA:Maybe he is ready to reveal himself,ready to come and show the world what he is all about…

PS:Maybe…or maybe he has something else planned…

CA:Whatever is going on here,it’s getting very personal and very dangerous…

PS:I can see it from both ways…the attacks are uncalled for,but the man should be allowed to see his daughter…

CA:We don’t know it is his daughter….it could be Eric Balzaar’s…..and Andrew Lennox has invited him to the arena this evening to make his intentions known…if Amy Lennox is his daughter then all he has to do is make himself known and then prove it….DNA is the solution…

PS:Well either way I am excited….especially as it adds to the unpredictable nature of this main event…

CA:Jimmy Phillips has very much nailed his colours to the Lennox flag….that could be a costly error,but he is following his heart…

The crowd in the arena are making a hell of a noise as “Cold Ash” screams out of the speakers and the whole arena rises to its feet and roars in approval of the arrival of the first competitor.

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen it is TIME!....for the main event of the evening……scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit…this is the fourth and final match in the “Gateway to Glory” quarter finals!

*Crowd pop

Maynard:Introducing first…………….from Cleveland,Ohio………..weighing in at 257 pounds………..The Taaaleennt………Jiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiilllllllliiiippppppppppppppssssssssss!

Phillips looks extremely focused as he walks down the stage,allowing the fans to reach over the barricade and pat his arms and shoulders.He smiles and then jumps up onto the apron,causing red pyros to explode from all four turnbuckles.

CA:For Jimmy Phillips this is a dream come true…a young football star whose career looked to be over after a horrific neck injury….he fought through the rehab and now he is here…a fully fledged wrestling superstar….a win tonight would put him on the brink of major success…
PS:Jimmy Phillips has the package to be a star…but his temperament could be his letdown. Let us not forget that ever since he started dating Hayley Lennox,he has been a little more prone to losing his temper…

CA:This whole scenario with Hayley/Amy and the unknown father has affected Jimmy Phillips, no doubt about that…but if he can control his temper and frustration,then he could be the man here in CWA…

Phillips throws his hoody into the crowd and begins to stretch in the corner as the fans chant his name.He stands up tall and stares around the “First Arena” before “Turk Anthem” echoes out and the boos soar up into the rafters.

Maynard:And his opponent……to be accompanied to the ring by The Consultant…..fighting out of Tokyo,Japan………….weighing in at 234 pounds…………….Jooooooooohhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy Oookkkkkkkkoooooooooooooo!

Red and silver pyros flash into the air as a Japanese flag falls from the big screen and The Consultant walks on stage.He throws powder into the air and then Johnny Oko strides out behind him,holding his trademark kitana in hand.

PS:This is the guy that will Phillips pay though if he slips up…..

CA:A fine athlete is Johnny Oko.He has the skills necessary to be a major player in the future…as for right now,I don’t know….

PS:He might not be main event yet,but if he wins this tournament then there will be no doubts…

CA:No doubts at all…but it will be the biggest challenge of Oko’s career thus far…..

Johnny Oko removes his shirt and tie before climbing up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes.The Consultant shouts instructions to him from the outside as he eyes Jimmy Phillips up on the other side of the ring.

PS:Johnny Oko looks focused…The Consultant has prepared him so well…

CA:Oko qualified last week by defeating Intercontinental Champion,Mike Conrad….a win over Jimmy Phillips tonight would raise his stock even higher…

PS:I think he might do it…I really think he might…

Oko bounces back against the ropes and stares into Phillips’ eyes as they circle the ring.The referee is reading them the riot act before backing away and signalling for the bell to start proceedings. The Consultant yells at Johnny Oko to up the pace in the early going…

CA:That snake at ringside has proved a deciding factor in Oko’s matches before,I sincerely hope that is not the case here tonight…

PS:Oko is going to do it on merit tonight…make no bones about it…

CA:Oko will look to quicken the pace whenever he can…but Phillips is no slouch,he is fast and he is supremely strong…this really does have the makings of a classic confrontation…

Oko and Phillips continue to circle one another before eventually tying it up in the centre of the ring.Oko quickly twists the right arm of his opponent but Phillips rushes backwards and slams Oko against the turnbuckle. He turns around and lays into Oko with hard right hands before grabbing his arm and looking for an irish whip to the other side….

PS:Oko was too fast there…

Oko is sent into the whip but he keeps ahold of Phillips’ hand and pulls him into the centre,where he kicks him in the stomach and delivers a fisherman’s suplex………………………..1……………………………2………………shoulder up.

CA:Fast start from Oko…just what he needed…

Oko waits for Phillips to get back up and then dropkicks him into the corner before following up with a big clothesline.He slashes big knife edge chops to the chest of his foe and then lifts him up onto the top rope as The Consultant urges him on…

PS:Oko is going for the kill early on here…

Oko climbs up and he slugs Phillips’ head back with big shots before leaping into the air and catching his opponent with an excellent hurricanrana takedown from on high.Both superstars hit the canvass with serious force and then stagger back up,allowing Oko to score with a huge roundhouse kick………………………..1………………………………..2………………kickout from Phillips!

CA:It’s all going Johnny Oko’s way in the early going….Phillips needs to find his feet….

Oko pulls Phillips back up and punches him back towards the ropes before attempting an irish whip.Phillips is too powerful and he reverses with ease,sending Oko across the ring before bench pressing him into the air on the comeback…

PS:Ahh…

CA:Check out that strength….

Phillips holds Oko there for a moment and then drops him into some snake eyes across the top rope.Oko staggers and Phillips waistlocks him into a huge german suplex……………..1………………………2…………………Oko gets his shoulder up.Both men get back to their feet and Phillips responds with thunderous fists before sending Oko crashing into the corner.He follows in for a bodysplash but Oko gets his knees up and drives Phillips back…

PS:Oko is so quick…

Oko quickly turns on his heel and springs onto the ropes before flipping back into a sensational moonsault,only to get caught on the shoulders of Jimmy Phillips…

CA:That is impressive once again…

Phillips spins around 360 and then rushes Oko into a driven powerslam………………….1…………………….2…………….shoulder up from the Japanese superstar.

PS:Vlad Marius,Teddy Grimstone and Johnny Goldman are the men already in the semis…one spot left to fill…

CA:All down to these two men…

Phillips gets back to his feet and he waits for Oko to stagger up before taking him out with a big overhead belly to belly throw.Oko gets back to his feet and Phillips hammers him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and drilling him with a samoan drop…………………………1………………………….2……………….kickout again from Oko.

PS:The Consultant trying to get Oko back in the right frame of mind here…he can take this if he really wants it…

They get back up and Phillips delivers a strong kick to the stomach and follows up with an inverted atomic drop before flooring Oko with a clothesline.Oko gets back to his feet and Phillips pulls him in close…

CA:TOUCHDOWN!

Oko elbows his way free of the potential rockbottom and then wipes Phillips out with a spinning heel kick.He crawls over to the corner quickly and climbs up to the top rope before nodding at his manager and corkscrewing into a fantastic elbow drop….

PS:That is a move that could end a match…..

CA:And that will help him on his way…

Oko drives his elbow into the chest of Phillips and then he beckons “The Talent” back up before scooping him onto his shoulders and delivering an crunching Michinoku driver……………………………1………………………….2………………….Phillips just pushes his shoulder off the mat!

PS:That was a three…

CA:it never was…

Oko rolls up in shock and holds three fingers to the referee,but is told it was a definite two.He looks extremely disappointed as he gets back to his feet and slams his hand against the turnbuckle before turning around and sprinting at Phillips as he gets up…

PS:K-OKKKKOOOOOOOO!

Oko looks for the running yakuza kick out of nowhere but Phillips ducks underneath it and counters with a thunderous german suplex.He keeps his hands locked and drags Oko back up again before delivering a second suplex.The crowd are on their feet and showing their appreciation as Phillips pulls Oko up for a third successive time….

CA:Hat-trick city…

Phillips looks for the third german but Oko grabs his head and sits down into an inverted jawbreaker.Phillips staggers back into the corner and Oko follows him in with a big shining wizard,followed up by a running bulldog………………………………1………………………………….2………………………………kickout!

PS:Johnny Oko showing that you can never write him off….the tide turns for the third time….

CA:I rate Johnny Oko,I really do….I think he will be a future star….I just don’t know if now is his time…

PS:Prepare to be proved wrong….

Oko has words with the referee again before getting back to his feet.He slams hard karate kicks into the legs and chest of Phillips as he tries to stand up before delivering a spinning backheel roundhouse that knocks Phillips back towards the ropes.Oko rushes after him but Phillips is able to duck and counter with a backdrop to the apron…he turns around and Oko delivers a hard kick over the top rope,staggering Phillips,before he then slingshots himself back and delivers a scintillating DDT………………………………1…………………………………2………………….shoulder up from Phillips!

CA:That was close…excellent exchange between these two athletes…

The Consultant is willing his client on from the outside as Oko gets back to his feet.He heads for the corner again and slowly makes his way up to the top rope as the flashbulbs begin to go off.Phillips is groggy as he gets back to his feet and then Oko pounces….

PS:He’s gonna fly…

Jimmy Phillips bursts from nowhere,up the ropes,and the delivers a thunderous overhead slam from the top as the crowd go wild.Both men slam into the mat with serious impact and the fans begin to stomp their feet, a massive “C-Dub-A” chant rings around…

CA:This is wrestling right here guys….you don’t get this anywhere else…

PS:Give us a goddamn television deal…we’ll put your ratings through the roof…

Both superstars slowly get back to their feet and Phillips scoops Oko up onto his shoulders before delivering a huge fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment)…………………….1…………………………..2………………….Oko pushes his shoulder off the canvass.

CA:Close shout once again but Oko fights on…

PS:These two guys will go all night….I reckon that fifteen minute time limit might get run very close…

CA:Might break the limit…then both guys can forget it…

Phillips staggers back up and he drives his knee into Oko’s stomach before whipping him into the corner again.He gives chase but Oko slams the point of his elbow out into the face,knocking Phillips back, and then springboards onto the ropes…

PS:MOONSAULT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:36 pm

….2
………………Phillips kicks out!

CA:Whoah that was almost bad times….

Both men get back to their feet and Oko looks for a running crossbody but Phillips catches him and tries to counter into a fall away slam.Oko crawls up and over the shoulders of his opponent before spinning him around and looking for the codebreaker…

PS:TURKISH DELIGHT!

Phillips leans out at the last minute,causing Oko to land hard on his back.Jimmy then grabs Oko’s legs and slingshots him into the corner,causing Oko’s head to collide with the top of the turnbuckle.Oko staggers back as Phillips rushes off the ropes…

CA:GAME CHANGER….DONE IT!

The crowd erupts as Phillips comes back and almost decapitates Oko with the clothesline from hell……………….1
….2
……………………3!

CA:That’s three….three count…Phillips wins…

PS:Guess again Cornelius…

CA:This is bull…

The crowd are going insane with boos as The Consultant has climbed up onto the apron to distract the referee from his count.The official is telling the manager to get down but he refuses and continues to provide a disturbance.Jimmy Phillips believes he has the match won until he looks up and sees what is going on…

CA:Jimmy Phillips has this match sewn up…Oko is done for…

PS:Referee can’t make a count when he has an enquiry to deal with…

CA:Enquiry my (beep)…

Jimmy Phillips stands and stares at The Consultant before asking him what he is doing.The Consultant looks alarmed as Phillips storms towards him and grabs him by the neck.The crowd cheer and bay for blood…

CA:This guy needs his head stomping…

PS:You can’t say that…

CA:I just did…

Johnny Oko is back up and he collides with Phillips from behind,sending The Consultant off the apron,and then he rolls Phillips up…

CA:Not like this…

PS:Go on Johnny…

1…………………………….2…………..Phillips kicks out!

CA:Thank god for justice…

Both men get back to their feet and Phillips kicks Oko in the gut before bench pressing him into the air again.He spins around in a circle and then smiles as he slams Johnny Oko down onto the canvass.Phillips stomps his feet as he ushers Oko back up…

PS:Don’t get up Johnny…stay down…he’s got some evil intentions for you….

CA:Phillips smells blood in the water…..TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks for the “rockbottom” again but Oko manages step to the side and then counters with an amazing C-4 explosion….

PS:Where the hell did that come from…

The crowd are forced to applaud as Oko delivers the backflip rockbottom.Both men are down on the mat before Oko is able to slide across and push Phillips over,making a cover……..
…1
……………2
………………………….shoulder up!

CA:Slight momentary hesitation might have stopped that from being a three count…

The crowd cheer as Phillips just manages to get his shoulder up off the canvass.Johnny Oko crawls for the ropes and he uses them to pull himself back to his feet before staggering back into the corner.He crouches down and wills Phillips to stand up…

PS:Oko has fought really well here….he’s defied expectations of many….can he go out on a serious high….SPEAR!

Oko charges out for a spear but Phillips sidesteps at the last minute and sends Oko crashing into the opposite turnbuckle.Johnny staggers back out and Phillips delivers a huge release spinebuster,much to the delight of the fans….

CA:Oko has put on a display that deserves its credit…but Phillips power is coming into play now…this could be the difference…

Jimmy Phillips drags Oko up by the head and he looks out at the crowd before giving a signal and he flips Oko up onto his shoulders…

CA:Powerbomb time…

Jimmy Phillips is about to score with the powerbomb when Oko counters into a headscissors takedown.Both men get back to their feet and Oko smirks as he charges forwards….

PS:K-OKO!

CA:Connected…

Oko runs in for the flying yakuza kick but Phillips manages to duck,only for the referee to take the full brunt of the damage.The crowd look on in shock as the referee crumples to the ground and then Oko turns back to Phillips…

PS:TOUCHDOWN…but we have no referee…

Jimmy Phillips delivers the thunderous rockbottom in the centre of the ring and he hooks the leg before remembering there is no official.He gets back to his feet and signals to the back that they need another referee…

CA:This is the second time that Jimmy Phillips has had this match won….what the hell is going on…

PS:The referee took a bump…it was an accident….

CA:That wasn’t…

The crowd begin to boo furiously as The Consultant rolls back in and crashes his cane across the spine of Jimmy Phillips,dropping him to the canvass.He begins to berate “The Talent” and slap him across the head in a mocking manner…

CA:That man has no business in that ring…

PS:He’s looking after his client’s best interests….

The Consultant laughs at the booing fans before he shouts at Jimmy Phillips to stand up and face him.Phillips is clearly hurting but he manages to stumble back up to his feet as The Consultant nods his head and then draws the cane back…

PS:It’s clobbering time…

CA:TOUCHDOWN!

The Consultant swings the cane at Phillips head but he manages to duck the blow and the deliver a huge rockbottom to the manager,causing the crowd to go wild with jubilation.Phillips then grabs The Consultant and hauls him over the top rope to the outside…

CA:Thank god for that…the idiot deserved everything he got……

PS:K-OOOOOOKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOO!

The crowd boo as Phillips turns back around and is wiped out by the running yakuza kick.He begins to laugh as the referee stirs slightly…

CA:I can’t believe this….it’s actually going to go down like this…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:37 pm

*Lights out

PS:What….OH WOW!

The lights come back on and the crowd are stunned as the “Grim Reaper” stands in the centre of the ring,sledgehammer in hand.Johnny Oko turns around and a look of horror crosses his face before the hammer collides with his jaw and knocks him out cold.The reaper then proceeds to dump Jimmy Phillips body ontop of Oko as the referee comes around to make the count…

CA:What is the meaning of this…the masked man is helping Jimmy Phillips…

…..2
…………..3!

PS:I’m stunned…

Ding ding ding

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..Jimmmmmmmmmmyyyyy Phhhhhhhiiiiiilllllllliiiiiiiipppppppppppssssssssssssss!

CA:Jimmy Phillips wins this match….but with the help of this masked terrorist….what the heck is going on?

PS:I’d like some answers right now…

Jimmy Phillips and Johnny Oko are motionless in the ring as “Cold Ash” plays out of the speakers.The masked man looks down upon them before motioning for Jacob Maynard to hand him the microphone.The crowd watch on in anticipation as the man begins to speak,his voice slightly distorted.

???:Here is my handywork….plain for all of you to see.I did this,I caused the downfall of not one but two men in this match. One with my physical presence and the other with my ability to tamper with the mind.

I take no pleasure in harming these people….I take no pleasure in harming anybody. But there is a very plain reason as to why. Amy Lennox is my daughter….she belongs to me and whilst the Lennox family continues to refuse me access,I will continue to wreak havoc upon this company!

CA:This guy is insane…

???:Andrew Lennox thought he was being the “good guy” by letting me come here tonight,but the fact is, he did not do as I asked. When I spared your son in that hospital bed Andrew it was in exchange for you giving me my daughter. And yet here I stand….and I am informed that Amy is not here tonight….you are not giving me what I want Andrew….

This message in this ring is for you…to show you that I can do whatever I want,whenever I want to do it. I can make good things happen and I can make bad things happen…..I allowed Jimmy Phillips to win this match so that he knows that I am not a bad person…that I have no personal beef with him….but if he continues to support the Lennox cause,I will show him just how personal I can make things.

PS:This guy is intense…

???:I want you to come out here Andrew…I want you to face me like a man and I want you to tell me…and tell the world that you will do the right thing….you will speak to Hayley and you will make her give me my daughter…

*The masked man stands in the centre of the ring,boos ringing out all around him,and then Andrew Lennox appears on the stage,his face full of thunder.

CA:I don’t know if it’s wise for Andrew Lennox to be out here with this psycho…

Lennox:What do you want you sick son of a b1tch?

???:Sick?.....SICK?...I am not sick Andrew,I am extremely healthy and in the real world my actions should be applauded. I am a father, a father who only wishes to spend time with his daughter.To raise her and to nurture her….

Lennox:You don’t know that baby is yours…

???:I know more than you ever will Andrew…would you like me to explain the night I spent with your daughter?...the things she is capable of….

*The man laughs and Lennox looks disgusted

???:These are not my intentions Andrew but do not push me to commit anymore crimes. Your daughter gave birth to my child…I know this Andrew,and so does Hayley….just ask her about the paternity test she has already done..

*Crowd gasp and Lennox looks shocked

???:She didn’t tell you that nugget did she…and she also didn’t tell you that she knows exactly who I am.She didn’t get drunk at that event,she didn’t even drink…she came onto me,she seduced me Andrew and she enjoyed every last minute of it…

Lennox:You shut up you piece of (beep)…

???:By all means Andrew get angry….it does not bother me,but I know the truth and so does your daughter….Amy belongs to me,and I will not leave you or your family alone until you give me what is mine…

Lennox:You’ll get nothing from us…

???:Think about this long and hard Andrew…because this is a one time offer…take my deal….or deal with the consequences…deliver my daughter to me…

*Andrew Lennox stares down at the man for a few moments and then speaks

Lennox:Never…

???:So be it…

*The man throws his mic on the floor and then turns around as Jimmy Phillips is clambering up.He slams the hammer into Phillips’ stomach and then across the back of his head.Jimmy falls down and the Reaper begins to repeatedly driver the hammer into the stomach and chest of Phillips.

CA:This is sickening…somebody stop this…

*The masked man backs away as Phillips spits blood across the canvass and then he crashes the hammer down against Jimmy’s skull,rendering him unconscious.Andrew Lennox is stunned on the stage as the masked man looks at him and then points the hammer as though to say “your next”.

PS:This is unreal…..this man issued an ultimatum and Andrew Lennox refused…

CA:I can’t blame him…this guy is nuts…

PS:Lennox had the chance to end this and instead he opted for war…a war that he cannot win…this guy is brutal…look at Phillips…

CA:The mindgames continue…this man claims that Hayley Lennox knows everything….and to send a message he has made an example out of Jimmy Phillips….

PS:This has been a sensational night and it is such a shame we have to end it here…

CA:Yes it is…but our broadcast is almost over…thankyou for joining us folks and be sure to tune in next week for even more developments…..thankyou and good night!

*The masked man continues to look at Andrew Lennox and then he picks up the microphone once more.

???:You have defied me once too many times Andrew….now you will suffer….this right here is the beginning,next week is when the full shall begin!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down