The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up

+70
Feckless Rogue
profitius
MrsP
mystiroakey
Nos na Gaoithe
Pete330v2
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
sheephead
RuggerRadge2611
Bullmoose IOP
Josiah Maiestas
jimmyinthewell68
GunsGerms
KiaRose
Breadvan
Swperb
Knackeredknees
Golden
Morgannwg
HERSH
welshy6
LondonTiger
tecphobe
unforcederrors
mowgli
offload
Full Credit
PJHolybloke
Cari
eirebilly
SecretFly
Biltong
Hookisms and Hyperbole
wolfball
kiakahaaotearoa
brennomac
emack2
ChequeredJersey
Gibson
Londonirishollie
anotherworldofpain
MMC
MBTGOG
asoreleftshoulder
thebandwagonsociety
red_stag
Kingshu
Duigers
WillyGilly
LeinsterFan4life
Rory_Gallagher
John Cregan
pete (buachaill on eirne)
marty2086
Thomond
Sin é
1F'sgonnagetya!
disneychilly
rodders
Gretgael1
clivemcl
Rava
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Mickado
aucklandlaurie
Pal Joey
Taylorman
blackcanelion
Notch
RugbyFan182
74 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Who Will Win?

Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap41%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 20 ]
Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap18%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap10%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap2%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap27%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 13 ]
Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap0%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_lcap2%Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 49

Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Empty Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up

Post by RugbyFan182 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 7:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Predict the score of the game. We all know how close the Irish came last week, can they deliver a result to stamp themselves into the history books. Could New Zealand kick it up a gear and get there hat trick. Discuss.

RugbyFan182

Back to top Go down

Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Empty Re: Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:09 pm

Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:Sin do you want to see anything changed?

Tell me what the options are and I'll tell you if I want to see them happening.
No i want to hear what you think needs to be done...considering how you always shoot down everyone else

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 Empty Re: Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up

Post by Sin é Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:14 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:Yeah, but how is that going to toughen them up? The loss is hard for the fans too. That won't make a difference. My question is what exactly are they supposed to learn from that? There is nothing to take from that tour.

Sin Rorys right it may toughen them up but what good is being tough going to do when players like BOD, ROG,D'Arcy etc are on the way out they arent bringing in replacements, they were getting hammered early on we all cold see changes where needed but they didnt come Paddy Wallace was a real weakness and yet played nearly an hour how many more minutes will he play at test level?

Toughening up the young players is a completely different thing to retiring BOD, D'Arcy & ROG.

You are suggesting that D'Arcy be taken off and O'Gara brought on (reducing Sexton's time at outhalf?)

I wish some of you would recognise that the replacements for BOD, ROG & D'Arcy are just not good enough.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:18 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:

No i want to hear what you think needs to be done...considering how you always shoot down everyone else

Everyone else's plan gets shot down from me because the only 'plan' in town is to sack Kidney!
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:18 pm

Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:

Everyone else's plan gets shot down from me because the only 'plan' in town is to sack Kidney!
So you have no ideas...

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:27 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:

So you have no ideas...

I'm not the one who thinks the answer to Ireland's woes is to sack the coach Very Happy
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:30 pm

Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:

So you have no ideas...

I'm not the one who thinks the answer to Ireland's woes is to sack the coach Very Happy
Soo no ideas then... Tumbleweed

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:32 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:

So you have no ideas...

How about you throwing out a few ideas Whistle
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by kunu Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:33 pm

Sine, you may think that its not kidneys fault we lost, fine. But do you actually think he's the man to fix the absolute shambles of a national team ireland have become? Personally, cant see it
kunu
kunu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:35 pm

Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Sin é wrote:

So you have no ideas...

How about you throwing out a few ideas Whistle
Why would i throw out my ideas if your not willing to

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by kunu Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:38 pm

look we just lost by 60 points. its clear we need more than "a few ideas"
kunu
kunu

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:49 pm

Started a new thread for discussion of the season as a whole rather than just this match

https://www.606v2.com/t31506-where-now-for-ireland

OK
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Sat 23 Jun 2012, 1:31 pm

Look Ireland got blown away by a rampant ABs side whose physicality at the breakdown was startling. Last week they nearly beat them. Ireland need to take the positives from this tour; many people expected a total embarassment a la the 3rd test in every game but that didn't happen. And lets face it you didn't play as naively as Wales who could have won all 3 games but just can't get it together

mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 23 Jun 2012, 4:25 pm

Lads we got thrashed by the best team in the world today. Hammered. Humiliated. Destroyed.

Shoite happens.

But we'll do what we always do over here in the face of adversity and hardship... pick ourselves up and get on with things.

Fight until we can fight no more, from the four proud provinces of Ireland.

Believe guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Intotouch Sat 23 Jun 2012, 5:42 pm

Believe? I still can't believe what I saw. I expected three losses. Being utterly demolished and humiliated no. This is truly depressing.

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 5:54 pm

the truth is you lads would have preferred the last two games being 20 pt losses- if not 35 pt losses. you guys must be devastated-watch more golf if you want some national pride- your players are brilliant in the biggest events in the greatest sport of all Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 732107

you also have jedward if you dont like golf Ireland vs New Zealand, 3rd Test: Teams & Build Up - Page 16 732107

otherwise get drunk

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:18 pm

Intotouch wrote:Believe? I still can't believe what I saw. I expected three losses. Being utterly demolished and humiliated no. This is truly depressing.

It is a shame to finish the three match series with that score, but after the first test I was expecting such a hammering in the second test, to Ireland's credit they had a great performance in the second test to turn it around. With Carter out I thought Ireland had a good chance to win, as we know the AB's really g.ot their offloading game and angles of running going, they put on a great performance.

If I were to select a way of playing, following the AB's is a good way back for Ireland using M Ruddock as head coach, he sorted Wales forwards out in 2005 and got Wales playing a fast offloading game with fast and mainly small players. It was by far our best GS, also your U20's play this way under Ruddock so your young players coming through will be used to this way of play.

Good luck guys, I enjoyed all the matches but wish the North and South ref's would sing from the same song sheets.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Sun 24 Jun 2012, 8:57 pm

glamorganalun wrote:
Intotouch wrote:Believe? I still can't believe what I saw. I expected three losses. Being utterly demolished and humiliated no. This is truly depressing.

It is a shame to finish the three match series with that score, but after the first test I was expecting such a hammering in the second test, to Ireland's credit they had a great performance in the second test to turn it around. With Carter out I thought Ireland had a good chance to win, as we know the AB's really g.ot their offloading game and angles of running going, they put on a great performance.

If I were to select a way of playing, following the AB's is a good way back for Ireland using M Ruddock as head coach, he sorted Wales forwards out in 2005 and got Wales playing a fast offloading game with fast and mainly small players. It was by far our best GS, also your U20's play this way under Ruddock so your young players coming through will be used to this way of play.

Good luck guys, I enjoyed all the matches but wish the North and South ref's would sing from the same song sheets.

Yeah NZ hard done by by the NH refs this series.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16