The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds?

+3
MIG
Adam D
talkingpoint
7 posters

Go down

iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds? Empty iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds?

Post by talkingpoint Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:15 am

So I am watching TNA slammiversary online and I had an idea for a new way to purchase PPVs instead of on DVD - rather than having to buy the entire PPV on dvd you could do what itunes does with music - you could have the option of buying individual matches. Say you watch a PPV and you love two or three matches but wouldn't want to buy the entire PPV on dvd, you could just buy the individual matches you wanted and watch them digitally on your computer or burn them to dvd. Itunes has revolutionized music and the way people listen to music; it could work the same for wrestling. It gives fans more control over the wrestling they watch and buy and I think the novelty of it would generate a good buyrate. Then you could log how many times a specific match is bought and then compile a dvd of the most popular matches each year and have that as a discounted dvd offer for download at say 2/3 of the price of regular PPV downloads. You could also have a bank of different wrestlers matches and give fans the creative freedom to compile their own greatest matches dvd. Just an idea do you think it would take off?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds? Empty Re: iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds?

Post by Adam D Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:23 am

I actually think that this is a brilliant idea.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds? Empty Re: iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds?

Post by talkingpoint Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:33 am

Thank you Smile

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:40 am

I also think its a great idea. You need to pitch it to someone that can make it happen!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:41 am

Adam, When do you next get to talk to guy in TNA pitch it for him iwrestling a new way to purchase dvds? 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:41 am

I tell you what - I will drop it to my contact at TNA for you OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:43 am

Adam D wrote:I tell you what - I will drop it to my contact at TNA for you OK

that's awesome! Very Happy

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:52 am

I don't see a down side to this at all...maybe vince might realise when he sees John Cena vs Big Show 17 getting one download that it's not really what people like to see...I'd certainly use this type of service, good thinking.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 22 Jun 2012, 9:31 am

I think WWE may have an online version of this on their site, although I'm not sure it's available in this country. Great idea with the separate matches, I'd never have to watch a Divas match again!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:01 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote: I'd never have to watch a Divas match again!

That would save a lot of cash on toilet paper too

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:06 pm

I'd never have the opportunity to go for a urine halfway through a PPV ever again. My bladder would just have to burst. Shocked

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down