The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 22/6/12

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 22/6/12 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 22/6/12

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:19 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air, "Rest in Pieces" is blasting out over the speakers, the crowd are cheering as the camera pans to the commentary desk with RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl! I'm RJ and this is my broadcast colleague, Michael Wire. Evening Michael...

MW:Good evening RJ, and what a show we have in store for the viewers tonight. We find out who the remaining three participants of the time attack will be and in our main event, we have a triple threat match between 3 of the champions of our company.

RJ:And lots, lots more in the final edition of Lockdown before Chaos!

*The camera then shows some of the signs in the audience...

"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"DOES MISS JESSICA LIKE IT LIGHTLY TOASTED?"
"JJ NUMBER 1 PLAYARETTE"
"THE CONSULTANT SUCKS, VORTEX STINKS"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 22/6/12 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 22/6/12

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm

Match 1
Zane Altair v Kurt Hernandez v Hobo

RJ: Triple threat action to start Lockdown off here...

MW: Same predicament as last week for Hobo, he needs to win this match to ever get another title shot in this company.

RJ: Hobo shouldn’t have to fight for this, he won last week fair and square.

MW: He didn’t, Hernandez had his foot under the rope!

“Omen” roars out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Kurt Hernandez storms out onto the ramp flanked by his trainer. He removes his gown, throwing it to the floor before stepping into the ring.

“Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers for the arrival of Hobo. He runs out onto the ramp to loud cheers, then sprints to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet.
Long way to the top” blares out and the cheers continue as Altair walks out amongst an array of pyrotechnics and fireworks. He runs down to the ring and slides in.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As soon as the bell rings, Hernandez runs in and floors Altair with a huge boot to the head. He turns towards Hobo, He shoves Hernandez into the ropes, hitting a boot to the stomach and then running the ropes, connecting with a vicious swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Hobo rises to his feet, he hits a series of knee drops into the face before allowing Hernandez to rise. He hits him with a running knee smash. Hernandez stumbles up, Hobo hits a side-slam backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Hernandez powers out, Hobo allows him to rise before hitting a boot to the gut. He then connects with a double arm DDT! Hobo runs the ropes...

RJ: Big Splash!

Hobo stands waiting for Hernandez to rise, he hits three punches and lines up the fourth for the Down n Out combo but Hernandez blocks, he then hits a hard knee into the stomach followed by a double-handed chokeslam.
Hernandez spins around and Altair nails a missile dropkick! Hernandez stirs to his feet, Altair hits a boot to the stomach and then nails a running, swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2...Kick out!

Hernandez drives the shoulder up, Altair waits for him to rise before connecting with a snap suplex...

MW: That is some good strength there from Altair.

Hernandez gets to his feet, Altair hits a knee lift to the gut before connecting with a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Altair hauls up Hernandez, he nails a superkick which sends Hernandez falling back to the corner. Altair runs in but Hernandez catches him and then hits a running spinebuster slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Altair powers out, Hernandez lifts him to his feet and goes for a T-Bone suplex but Altair blocks. He then counters with a reverse STO. Hernandez stumbles up and Altair hits him with a spear! Altair runs the ropes...

MW: Rolling thunder.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Altair goes for a lionsault but Hernandez is up and hits a big boot, knocking Zane to the outside. Hobo runs in and knocks Hernandez down to the outside with a big dropkick, he falls into Altair and both men crash into the railings.

Ref:1..............2................3...............4.............5...........6............7...........8...........9............10!
Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hobo wins this match by count-out!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:24 pm

*Hobo is shown strolling through the backstage area looking pleased with himself when he is approached by Danny McGraw...

Hobo: God, what I have done wrong now Danny? I won that match fair and square and you know it!

McGraw: Oh I’m not here to dispute that fact Hobo, but I have another fact for you. What use is it you winning a match with a count-out if a title can’t change hands on a count-out?

Hobo: What are you getting at McGraw?

McGraw: You still haven’t earned yourself a title shot Hobo, and you are still in a very precarious position in terms of receiving another shot.

Hobo: So who is it next McGraw? Who else have I got to beat?

McGraw: I don’t know yet Hobo, but you’ll be the first to know when I have decided.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:25 pm

RJ: Here we go second match of the night and its for the number one contendership for the Dragons Free weight title with Scorpion, Vortex and Nay bother all men have good qualities to have a crack at Dragon's Free weight title.

MW: And I think the man for the job is Scorpy baby after all he is a two time hard core champ.

The crowd begin to boo loudly as The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey 'Barbie Girl' blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp, Scorpion then rides down the ramp and into the ring.

MW: And talk of the devil Scorpy baby is back in town.

RJ: Back in town I never new he left and what's with this Scorpy baby stuff you fancy him or what?

MW: You know me and Scorpion are best buds RJ.

The boo's get even louder as Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana hits and Vincent come up through the ramp in a plume of green smoke. Think of it like The Broods old entrance, he walks down the ramp with the fans on each side of the barricade wave the hands in front of there noses from the stink that coming from vortex he just laughs and makes his way to the ring.

RJ: Man some one get me an air freshener this place stinks all of a sudden.

MW: Don't let Vortex hear you say that or your a dead man.

The boo's then turn into cheers as The Titan tron burst into life and a massive NAY BOTHER can be seen on screen followed by the following video and entrance music I fought the law.

Nay Stops at the top and looks around before walking down slapping the fans hands and climbing into the ring. Sits on a turnbuckle looking at Vincent and Scorpion who stare back in disgust.

RJ: Nay Bother look's confident tonight he's my choice for this triple threat match.

MW: You all ways pick the good guys and there no fun that's why i have gone for Scorpion but saying that the monster that is Vortex may change my mind.

The referee checks the three wrestlers and signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

All three men begin to circle the ring as the crowd cheers wildly for the men to start the Nay goes up to Vortex and goes to hit him with a for arm but Vortex blocks and hits a belly to belly suplex, Scorpion then with Vortex not looking hits a drop kick to the face of Vortex staggering the big man so Scorpion then runs the ropes and hits a clothesline but can't get the big man down so goes for another clothesline but is met with a Samoan Drop and vortex shouts out before going for the cover “Smelt it and Dealt it”.

kick out...........

RJ: Close there from vortex but with the strength of Scorpion he manages to kick out.

MW: Don't you worry about Scorpy he will be fine.

Scorpion gets the shoulder up as Nay starts to come round walks over to Vortex and hits him with a for arm which stuns Vortex then Nay goes to Irish whip Vortex but Vortex blocks the move and hits Nay with a Side Slam then an elbow to the chest and goes for the cover.

RJ: Great move there from Scorpion breaking the count, So the match carries on.

MW: My your full of intellectual stuff tonight aren't you, As if we didn't know that one.

RJ: Ah shut up and get on with your job Michael.

As the referee's hand is about to get the three count Scorpion dives on top of vortex to break the count and Scorpion then lifts up Nay and goes for an Irish whip Nay bounces of the ropes and all though a little groggy manages to pull out a flying cross body and then goes for the cover as the crowd start to cheer loudly.

Kick out.........

RJ: First pin of the night for Nay Bother but he needs to put both these big men on the mat to get the win.

MW: And that just not gonna happen he's the smallest man in the ring, Yeah he may be quick but know way can he beat two big men at once.

Scorpion kicks out as the crowd boo loudly then Vortex comes over and hits Nay on the back of the head and then rolls Nay out of the way and then uses all his strength to lift Scorpion high in the air above his shoulders and lets go planting Scorpion's face first onto to the mat and then drives an elbow to the back of Scorpion and then get scorpion in a V-X Nerve Gas (V-X stands with back to opponent with opponent kneeling the crowd are begging for Scorpion not to tap as they want Nay to win who starts to come round a little and then runs at Vortex and kicks vortex in the face and Vortex lets go and the crowd cheer loudly.

RJ: Well done for Nay bother to stop Vortex getting the sub mission hold or that could have been over.

MW: And what fight for Scorpy baby for not tapping out, great stuff here tonight.

The crowd cheer as Nay then points to the turn buckle he climbs to the top and hits a double missile drop kick as both Scorpion and Vortex both crash to the mat as they just got to there feet.

The crowd start the holy sh.....t chant as Nah bother staggers to his feet and goes to cover Vortex.

Crowd:.............1......................2.......................3.............

RJ: No kick out from Vortex.

MW: Nay going for Scorpion now.

Crowd:................................1................................2...........................3......................

RJ: Man that was a close call, So unlucky for Nay bother.

MW: Just not quite good enough but great move I must say.

The crowd boo as both men kick out and Nay looks devastated Nay then picks Vortex and hits a Pele but Scorpion is coming too and grabs Nay hits a DDT and then gets a Venom toxin (anaconda vice) on Nay as Vortex is still out for the count the crowd cheer trying to give Nay some encouragement but his face turns blue and he taps out.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

RJ: Scorpion wins and is the new number one contender for the Free weight title

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:27 pm

*Clarissa is stood backstage, the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu is stood alongside her.

Clarissa: Please welcome my guest at this time...Uryu!

*Uryu smiles at Clarissa...

Clarissa: Tonight you face Trevor Swann Uryu...your thoughts on him?

Uryu:I’m always honest Clarissa, you know that. So when I say he truly, truly disgusts me then you know how much I dislike him.

The way he acts, the people he has associated himself with, how he won the European Title last week...they are all wrong. He needs to be put in his place, he needs to be taught a lesson in respect! I think I am the man to give him that lesson, particularly with the way he treats you.

Clarissa: Oh don’t worry about that Uryu...Let’s talk about the Time Attack match...

Uryu: I need to focus on tonight Clarissa, but I will say I am hugely excited for that match. See you later C...

*Uryu and Clarissa kiss, then uryu walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:34 pm

*Vortex is shown backstage following his match, he walks into the office of Danny McGraw and slumps down on the sofa. The Consultant strides in...

Consultant: What the hell was that Vortex? Huh? What were you doing out there? You lost to Scorpion?! Of all people you lost to Scorpion, McGraw’s old play-thing. You saw how ruthless he was getting rid of him, do you want to suffer the same fate?

Pick your game up Vortex. I’ve been proving myself here, you need to start doing the same. Look around Swann and Kincade, being backed by McGraw, holding titles. Who is the odd one out? You Vortex!

*McGraw walks in...

McGraw: Calm down, don’t worry about it! Vortex has proven to be more than useful to me and I will reward that. I have the power to change these matches, and that is exactly what I am doing. At Chaos, it will be Dragon vs Scorpion vs Vortex for the Freeweight Title!

Just make sure you win that one

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:36 pm

Match 3
Trevor Swann v Uryu Ishida

RJ: Singles action up next, involving two competitors who had very good weeks on the last edition of Lockdown.

MW: I can’t argue that, Uryu booked himself into the time attack match with a victory over Max Adamson, whilst Swann won the European Title from Clarke James in a steel cage match.

RJ: Controversial circumstances surrounding that one, but still a good win for Swann.

“Those who fight further” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu runs out onto the ramp. He walks slowly down to the ring, slaps hands with the fans before springboarding over the top rope.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Trevor Swann walks out onto the ramp with his newly acquired European Title wrapped around his waist. He walks to the ring, ignoring the boos of the crowd before sliding in under the bottom rope.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu and Swann lock-up, Swann hits him with a couple of headbutts. Uryu falls back against the ropes, Swann goes for a boot to the gut but Uryu grabs it. He spins Swann on his feet and then knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Swann stumbles up, Uryu goes for a boot, Swann grabs it but Uryu connects with an enzaguri kick. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

Uryu rises to his feet, he waits for Swann to rise, he goes to whip him to the corner but Swann reverses, throwing Uryu to the corner. He runs in and connects with a spear, he then nails a series of shoulder thrusts into the gut. Uryu slumps down, Swann retreats to the opposite corner before running in and connecting with a baseball slide. Swann then drags Uryu to the middle of the ring, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

MW: Even start to this match.

Swann gets to his feet, he stomps down repeatedly on Uryu before stepping back and going to the top rope. He waits for Uryu to rise before hitting a double foot stomp down across the back. Uryu rises to his feet and Swann hits a brainbuster. Cover.

RJ: Powerful move from Swann...

MW: A very impressive month of form culminated in his victory last week over Clarke James, who has had a nigh on unchallenged reign as European Champion.

RJ: Despite the questionable way he won the match, he put in a massively impressive performance either way.

Uryu drives the shoulder up, Swann lifts up Uryu before flooring him with a big lariat! Swann then connects with a standing moonsault.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Swann goes to the top rope, he goes for a plancha as Uryu rises but he is caught, Uryu then nails a back-breaker on Swann. He rolls into the corner, Uryu sprints in and nails a boot to the side of the head. Uryu then connects with a jeff-hardy like dropkick in the corner, cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

MW: Ever since hooking up with Clarissa, Uryu’s form has really picked up. His energy levels have certainly improved...

RJ: Now, now Michael let’s keep this clean, it is a family show.

Uryu waits for Swann to rise, he then hits him with a monkey flip. Swann stumbles in the corner, Uryu nails a shining wizard followed by a flying bulldog from the top rope. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Uryu waits for Swann to rise, he then connects with a standing tornado DDT! Uryu goes to the top rope, The Consultant comes out to ringside and the crowd boo. Uryu leaps off the top rope and shouts down at the Consultant from in the ring, the ref is also over. Swann is up, he runs in and nails Uryu who falls into the ref!

He collapses to the mat, Swann nails the hit for six on Uryu and The Consultant smirks as he walks around to the commentary desk and pulls up a seat. He is watching on happily as Swann mockingly covers Uryu, waiting for the ref to stir. The crowd then cheer as Clarke James sprints to the ring, he rolls in and lifts up Swann, nailing Faithless!

Consultant tries to get in the ring but James knocks him off the apron with an elbow smash. James drags Uryu over Swann...

MW: What a disgrace, Uryu should be DQ’d.

RJ: Swann should be DQ’d because of the Consultant!

Ref; 1......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Uryu gets some momentum for Chaos!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:37 pm

*Nay Bother storms into the office of Danny McGraw, he is sat at his desk...

Nay Bother: What the hell is McGraw?

McGraw: What the hell are you talking about?

Nay Bother: You put Vortex into the Freeweight Title match, yet not me? What the hell has he done to deserve this over me? I accept you don’t want me to get my hands on your precious Kincade but you can’t stop going after other titles surely?

McGraw: I think you’ll find, that as commissioner, I can do whatever I want to whoever I want. But seen as you are so keen to have a match at Chaos, how about this...

You and that other confrontational, simpleton Hobo will team together at Chaos and you will face Kurt Hernandez, The European Champion Trevor Swann...

Nay Bother: What no...

McGraw: And Logan Kincade!

*Nay smirks...

McGraw: Now get out of my office...

Nay: And whose going to make me do that?

*Kincade and Swann are stood in the doorway...

Nay: Ah yes, your little minions. See you next Sunday fellas...

*Nay barges past Swann and Kincade.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:05 pm

Match 4
Time Attack Qualifier
Chaos v James McManus

RJ: First of three time attack qualification matches this evening.

MW: A very interesting one up next, master vs apprentice as Chaos squares off against James McManus.

RJ: There has been a lot of tension brewing between these two recently, I’m looking forward to seeing how this match ends up working out.

“Sad but true” roars out over the speakers, the crowd boo for McManus though a couple of anti-chaos chants can be heard. McManus walks down the ramp, accompanied by Jenny, McManus slides in.

RJ: McManus looks focused tonight, he has something to prove.

MW: Both men do, Chaos needs to prove that he is the right man for McManus to look up to.

“It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Chaos saunters out onto the ramp, he smirks at the crowd’s reaction before staring down at McManus in the ring. He swaggers down to the ring and springboards over the top rope, still looking at McManus.

RJ: Chaos looking to keep himself in the world title scene, a win here tonight gives him that opportunity.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos is staring across at McManus, he then points down at the mat. Jenny looks confused on the outside, Chaos is still staring down at McManus, smiling and continuing to gesture down at the canvas.

MW: What’s he saying?

RJ: Chaos is telling McManus to lie down for him. Surely he isn’t going to do it?

MW: If he’s truly loyal to Chaos, he should lie down for him.

RJ: What the hell are you talking about? McManus is an ambitious kid, he can’t let Chaos control him.

The crowd boo loudly as McManus slowly drops down to the mat, Chaos goes towards the apron and is passed a mic...

Chaos: I really didn’t think that you were that pathetic McManus, I really thought you’d at least try to fight me before realising you were inferior. Well I want to prove I am better than you, come on, get up and fight like a man McManus!

*McManus gets to his feet only for Chaos to boot him in the side of the head to send him back down to the canvas. Chaos stomps away on the head of McManus, he retreats back into the corner. McManus pulls himself up using the ropes and Chaos runs in, connecting with a big shining wizard.

McManus slumps down to the mat and Chaos goes to the top rope, he connects with a spinal tap. Cover.

Chaos waits for McManus to rise, before hitting a knee into the stomach. He goes to whip McManus into the corner, but McManus is stronger and sends Chaos into the corner. McManus runs in, Chaos connects with a pele kick and then turns out of the corner, connecting with a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

Chaos gets to his feet, he stomps down on McManus and then waits for him to rise. Chaos whips him out across the ring, connecting with a big Spinebuster. Chaos runs the ropes...lionsault!

RJ: Absolute dominance from Chaos!

MW: I’m not surprised, there’s a reason why Chaos is running the emporium not McManus!

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Chaos sets up for a sharpshooter but McManus boots him away. He gets to his feet, Chaos runs in and McManus floors him with a big clothesline. Chaos stumbles up, McManus boots him in the gut and connects with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, McManus hits a couple of forearms into the face before waiting for Chaos to rise before nailing a snap suplex. Chaos stumbles up and McManus hits him with an elbow smash. Chaos again rises to his feet and McManus hits a knee trembler. Jenny is cheering him on loudly for the outside as McManus again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

RJ: McManus coming back into it...

McManus waits for Chaos to rise, he then nails him with a big spinebuster. McManus goes to the top rope...

MW: High-angled crossbody!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Chaos drives the shoulder up, McManus hooks him over his shoulders and nails a running powerslam. McManus then lifts up Chaos, he goes for a powerbomb but Chaos counters with a hurracanrana. McManus rises up groggily, Chaos easily ducks a clothesline then nails a big superkick! McManus falls back to the mat slowly, cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, McManus counters with an Irish whip to the corner, Chaos nails a springboard reverse DDT!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Chaos lifts him up and goes for the G-Force but McManus hits a back body drop. Chaos stumbles up...

MW: Death Valley Driver!

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Chaos just about kicks out, McManus lifts him up and goes for the tombstone, Chaos drops down the back and hits a German suplex. He goes to the top rope...

MW: Chaos Rising!

Ref: 1....................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Chaos beats McManus and advances to the time attack match!

MW: Brave display from McManus tonight.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:07 pm

Cassius is pacing around his locker room, looking tense, with Miss Jessica sat with her legs astride a backwards chair, arms crossed on top with a lollipop swirling around her mouth and her hair in playful ginger pig tails.

Miss Jessica : Seriously, like, I don’t know what you’re so stressy about. You wanted in on the Time Attack match didn’t you?

Cassius : Yes… but

Miss Jessica : But what? So… JJ Johnson got screwed, and you got a clout on the head. Blah Blah. Big deal… like, this is wrestling you know? And besides, arguably you both got what you deserve out of the situation anyway. At the end of the day, you wanted in on the Time Attack match… and I got you in on the Time Attack match. So just, like, turn the frown upside down already.

Cassius stops pacing and strokes the back of his head

Cassius : YOU got me in on the Time Attack match?
And how exactly did YOU manage that?

Cassius surveys Jessica suspiciously, and she takes the lollipop out of her mouth, holding it to one side

Miss Jessica : No… you know… I’m just saying, that my management skills got you the match… and now you're in the World Title match. Yay me! Go Cassy! And all that...

Cassius : No Jess. Because Saint made the match didn't he? So how exactly did you influence it?

Jessica looks to be put on the spot a bit, and hesitates

Miss Jessica : Come on? I got you totally ready for it… like I always do. That’s all I meant.

Cassius : So you had nothing to do with Logan Kincade interfering then?

Miss Jessica looks genuinely annoyed by the accusation this time.

Miss Jessica : What? No! Just like… chill your boots now, pyscho.

Jessica gets up out of her chair and shakes her hair out, as if putting the annoyance aside. She puts her hands on Cassius’ head, gently massaging it and Cassius closes his eyes in momentary relaxation.

Miss Jessica : Just slow that crazy brain down mister, or your going to have an aneurism or something! Come on… just sit down, and relax…

Cassius takes a seat and Jessica runs her hands down the back of his neck, when suddenly her phone loudly rings. Cassius’ eyes bolt open in annoyance.

Miss Jessica : Sorry Cassy… I’ve really got to take this.

She takes the lollipop out of her mouth and pops it in Cassius’, then answers the call.

Miss Jessica : Oh hey…… ….. What, like, now? Yeah OK – I’d love to.

Jessica picks up her bag and waves at Cassius, who stands up and spits the lollipop out, looking furious.

Miss Jessica : I’m totally up for that. Seriously… this is really coming together now! Like…. So exciting or what?

Hey cheeky… I am a lady you know?

Jessica walks out of the locker room and shuts the door behind her, leaving Cassius to stew as he petulantly stamps on the discarded lollipop.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:11 pm

Match 5
Time Attack Qualifier
Chris Patricks v Clarke James

RJ: Welcome back folks for another Time Attack qualifier. This one of the matches I have been waiting for tonight Wire.

MW: Patrick's retribution for Uryu's uncalled for attack last week was to show a video of 6WF's very own Clarissa which was earth shattering *laughs*

RJ: Oh come on!

MW: And he will be facing the former European Champion Clarke James......

RJ: How will he respond to his loss to Trevor Swann last week? The Consultant once again got involved in something that he had no business in and James can feel rightly aggrieved........

MW: ..................but the result was the correct one. James is back at the bottom where he belongs.

"Ascending Malice” plays on the speakers and Chris Patricks comes out onto the aisle. He is met with a chorus of boos from the fans and Uryu/Clarissa chants. He runs down to the ring, flips over the top rope and poses on the turnbuckle

RJ: The crowd here acknowledging their support for Uryu and disgust over his actions this week

MW: I quite enjoyed it. I have seen it numerous times now.

“Blind Faith” roars out over the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Clarke James strides out onto the ramp. He turns his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, before walking down to the ring.

RJ: Must be strange for James to be walking to the ring without his European title.

MW: He should get used to it. It will be a while before he has gold around his waist again.

Patricks and James circle one another and the ref starts the match. They lock up and James manages to get Patricks in a wrist lock before whipping him to the ropes. Patricks dodges a clothesline by James and hits him with a dropkick.

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

Patricks lifts James up and slaps him across the face. This causes James to start firing rights at Patricks head and pushes him back into the corner. He whips him to the other turnbuckle and follows him with a flying clothesline. James then grabs puts Patricks over his shoulders and lands an samoan drop.

RJ: James starting to get the upper hand.

James acknowledges the crowd before lifting Patricks up and hitting an atomic drop. He lifts him up again and lands another, higher, atomic drop. This makes Patricks wince and crumple to the floor in pain.

RJ: Somewhere backstage, Uryu is smiling after that move.

MW: Uryu should know a lot about pains in his groin. He is going out with Clarissa after all!

James lifts Patricks legs up, and falls backward sending Patricks over the ropes to the outside.

RJ: That was a little cheeky.......

James runs over to one side of the ring, rebounds off the ropes, and flings himself out to the outside with a plancha. He connects with Patricks and they both fall back onto the railing. James is up first, but his spinning heel kick attempt misses the target as Patricks ducks. In desperation, he pushes James against the ring post. When James recoils from the post, Patricks grabs him and lifts him up.

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB!!!

Both men hit the outside floor hard as Patricks hits the sky high. The referee goes outside to check both men and get them back into the ring. As James gets up, Patricks goes for a Superkick that misses and hits the referee knocking him down.

RJ: Ref down!

MW: You just can't get the staff these days..........

James quickly hits a Enziguri before Patricks can react. He then slaps the hands of some fans on the other side of the railing and points down to the fallen Patricks. He then quickly bends down and goes for the crossface.

RJ: BLIND FAITH!!!! WITH NO REF TO CHECK ON PATRICKS!!!

As James locks on the move on the outside, he spots Patricks plaster on the top of his head. Patricks is tapping furiously, as James causes more pain by ripping the plaster off. He breaks the hold and lifts the bloody wrapping in the air like a trophy. The crowd cheer, just as the referee begins to stir.

MW: And what was the point of that? He has a match to win!

Patricks gets to his feet holding his head. James cracks a few punches to the top of his head causing Patricks to immediately hit the floor. He rolls Patricks in the ring, pushes him to the turnbuckle, before climbing to the second rope. He starts punching the exposed wound as the crowd start counting.

Crowd: 1.......2............3...........4...............5................6................7.........8

Suddenly Patricks lifts James by his legs and drops backward, causing James' head to hit the turnbuckle. Patricks holds his head a little and notices blood drops begin to fall. His face turns angry and he starts slamming James' head into the turnbuckle with fury. After 12 hits the referee comes in and pulls Patricks off of James. He pushes the referee away and the follows up with a huge superkick that hits James on the back of his head.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ: Patricks taking control now............

MW: James has had his fun. Now he will pay for it!

Patricks grabs James by the hair and puts his head between his legs. He hits a stunning front flip piledriver that nearly breaks James' neck. Patricks refuses to go for the pin, but just starts stomping on James. Again the referee has to push Patricks away.

RJ: Patricks has totally lost it now! He was so cool and calm before, but now he is like a man possessed!

Patricks lifts James up again and chucks him over the top rope. The referee starts arguing to Patricks again after that move, but he ignores him.

MW: The referee must still be concussed.....Patricks did nothing wrong there!

Patricks climbs the turnbuckle and looks out to the crowd. He sees James rising, and turns his back on him. He then launches himself backward in a suicidal split legged moonsault to the outside that completely wipes James out.

RJ: JESUS! That could have killed both men. If Patricks had missed that move.....

MW: But he didn't RJ. He rolled the dice and got his reward as a true champion would!

Patricks rises and looks down at the prone James. He grabs James on the outside and whips him into the steel steps. The steps break apart on the outside floor. He picks James up by his hair, jumps on the apron and lands a springboard spiral DDT that forces James' head onto one of steel step halves with a sickening clang.

Crowd: OH MY GOD!

RJ: James is out! Devastating move by Patricks'

MW: Call the medics. James isn't getting up after that.

Patricks rolls back into the ring and the referee starts counting James out.

Ref:1...............2.......................3..........................4...........................5....

Patricks poses on the turnbuckle, and the crowd boo and start charting "CJ, CJ, CJ!". Patricks face grows angrier at every chant.

Ref: 6............7...................8..................

RJ: What's Patricks doing?!

MW: He had the match right there!

Patricks rolls out of the ring and breaks the count. He rolls the still prone James into the ring, and follows him. He starts circling him as James begins to stir.

RJ: The crowd got to Patricks there......

MW: This could get seriously ugly now. Look at the anger in Patricks eyes. I am loving it RJ!

Patricks watches as James struggles to get up and stalks him. He suddenly grabs James from behind and hits a huge german suplex. He arches his back and bridges the move for the pin.

Ref:1.................2................................3

RJ: Noooooooooooooooooooo! How the hell did James kick out there?!

MW: Just prolonging the evitable RJ. Patricks is going to be peed!

Patricks is incensed and complains to the referee. He gets up and runs the ropes, before dropping a elbow. Patricks gets up again, and delivers a second elbow. Quickly up again, and delivers another elbow. After this he spits on the lying James.

CROWD: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

MW: Don't these fools see the future when it is in front of them? The guy they are cheering for is staring at the lights!

Patricks walks over to the turnbuckle slowly and starts to climb it. He smirks at the crowd, who are still chanting, and readies himself.

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Patricks flies off the turnbuckle but James manages to roll away. Patricks lands on the canvas and immediately starts holding his mid-section.

RJ: Both men down. Both men hurt. Anything can happen now!

As Patricks starts to rise to his feet, the crowd go nuts as Max Adamson sprints down the aisle.

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

Patricks catches sight of Adamson coming down to the ring, and goes to meet him at the ropes, as Max jumps on the apron. Patricks tries for a right hand but Adamson blocks it and slaps him across the face. Patricks is more shocked than hurt, but he turns around straight into the path of James, who has recovered.

RJ: FAITHLESS!!!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!

James hoists Patricks up and hits his finishing move. He lifts Patricks leg up and pins him

Ref: 1.............................2.................................3!!!

The crowd go crazy as James lies on his back exhausted. He manages to get to his feet and stare at Adamson, who points at him before applauding.

MW: How can this be?! Adamson sticking his nose in where it isn't needed!

James exits the ring and looks back as Patricks gets to his feet. The crowd continue cheering for James, as Patricks stares at James and Adamson who is standing by the curtain.

RJ: Hold on to your hats folks......this saga has just become an epic!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:11 pm

JJ Johnson is seen walking the halls of the Birmingham Bowl, he looks furious as he heads towards his locker room. Assorted stage hands and production crew members dodge the Franchise Initiative as he storms on. He suddenly stops and his expression contorts in rage as the camera swings around and reveals The Saint smiling smugly.

JJ: Yo’ better get yo ass moving Saint because the way I’m feeling, I’d happily whoop yo ass all over Birmingham, right here, right now! Yo take something from me, playa, and you’ll live to regret it!

The Saint continues to smile, riling Johnson further by the second.

The Saint: Touched a nerve have I?! Feel inferior? Weak? Small?... Well welcome to the world I’ve had to endure whilst you’ve wrongly been paraded as the best. It was like a false hell, a flaunting of lies and a falsified reality in which really, it should have been me sitting atop of the mountain. Your time has been and gone, I saw to that last week!

You’re angry now, but nothing will make you curl up with rage more than watching me coast through Blue Dragon tonight and then dominating the time attack match, to win the World Title that you’ll never see again!

You think the torture you’re going through now is bad, just you wait till you’re back with the bottom feeders whilst I ride high…

I knocked Zhi off the mountain, and you’re following suit! Now if you excuse me, I’ve got a match to win!!

The Saint smiles and pats Johnson on the shoulder, before turning serious and barging past him, JJ seethes as he watches after The Saint.

JJ: Not on my watch...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:12 pm

Max is seen walking backstage with a huge grin on his face, he spots Marlon and the two greet each other

Max: Now that is how you get payback, I am sick and tired of that nutjob, popping up and sprouting his paranoid bull cr@p about how I ruined his life, HE ruined his life nobody else and its about time he started to realise tha…………..

Just then Chris smashes into Max and starts to rain blows down at him; Marlon tries to pull him off but gets thrown out of the way by the hulking figure of The Saint who drags a furious Chris of Max

Chris: I’m gonna kill you Adamson…….no more messing around I want you at Chaos and I am going to pull you apart, piece by piece………

Security drag Chris away as Marlon crouches down to help a seething Max to his feet

Max: If he wants me at Chaos….he’s got me

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:14 pm

Time Attack Qualifier
The Saint vs. Blue Dragon

RJ: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, to yet another epic instalment of Lockdown, and this next match promises to follow suit in those stakes, as we find out yet another combatant in the annual Time Attack match!

MW: Blue Dragon was cost the World Title by an opportune Crime Lord after a gruelling match just two months ago and after another missed opportunity, will want another shot in the Time Attack…

RJ: Most definitely, but on the other side of the ring will be arguably one of the form wrestlers of present. The Saint.

‘Before I Forget’ hits and the crowd pop as Blue Dragon makes his way to the ring, he poses at the top of the ramp and looks focused as he walks to the ring, slapping hands with some of those on the front row, he rolls into the ring and salutes the fans on each side of the arena before turning to face the titantron.

RJ: Blue knows he’s in for a battle tonight, him and The Saint have met before and their matches have been competitive affairs.

‘Monster’ hits and the crowd descend rapidly as The Saint appears on the stage, he lets out a roar as his usual pyro display goes off behind before advancing down the ramp.

MW: Everything about this man at the moment intimidates me, I’ve never seen The Saint looks as focused or as dominan….

RJ: JOHNSON! FROM BEHIND!

MW: WHAT THE?!

The Saint is approaching the ring, when from behind, JJ Johnson attacks, ploughing The Saint into the apron and unloading stiff shots.

RJ: The Saint’s goading has tipped JJ over the edge!! Wow, what a right hand!

JJ backs away and goes to charge at The Saint once more but is dropped by a massive right hand as The Saint follows up with some ground and pound, JJ firing back shots of his own. Blue Dragon and the ref look on speechless at the carnage unfolding in front of them.

JJ forces The Saint off him and both men collide once again, as they trade mammoth blows, going back and forth.

MW: There’s pure animosity between these two men and it’s unfolding in front of our very eyes!

RJ: Where’s security?!

The brawl is spilling round to the announce position, JJ getting the upper hand with a big boot, sending The Saint sprawling over the steel steps and into the announce table. JJ tries to attack further, but The Saint turns it round and drives him into the announce table, clubbing his former friend as masses of security and officials spill out from the back.

They get between the two men and begin to separate them when The Saint spills free of his entourage and launches himself into JJ and the surrounding officials, as blows continue to be exchanged.

Order is again restored as the men are separated, but this time, JJ floors to of his restraining guards and spears The Saint to the floor, unloading once more.

RJ: We’re going to need the whole Birmingham Police Force to separate these two at this rate!

Both men are pulled apart again and it is revealed that The Saint is bleeding from under one of his eyes as both men try to get at eachother again.

The Saint is ushered towards the ramp whilst JJ is held near the announce position as the ref approaches the time keeper. After a moment of conversation the announcer retrieves a microphone.

RA: The referee has declared that due to a no contest, caused by The Saint and JJ Johnson, that Blue Dragon will advance to the Time Attack Match!!

Blue Dragon smiles in the ring, and as does JJ Johnson, as within the midst of his restraining entourage, The Saint is going haywire.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:24 pm

The camera pans backstage where James McManus is sat being consoled by Jenny as Chaos walks in. McManus gets to his feet and stares at Chaos who smirks...

Chaos: Oh, so now you've rediscovered that fire in your belly, James? It's about time. I hope you learned your lesson out there, I am the man to beat around here. Not Saint, not JJ, not Cassius and not Crime Lord. Me, Chaos.

Chaos works himself into a rage and he eyeballs McManus...

Chaos: As for you, James, it's time to pay back the faith i've shown in you. It's time to repay your master. You see, this pay per view is aptly named. Chaos, James. Chaos will reign again and you.....

Chaos shoves his finger into the chest of McManus...

Chaos: YOU! You will have the best seat in the house, as thanks to Danny McGraw, you are going to be ringside to see the true Undisputred Champion take back his crown....

Chaos will rise again, James.

Mark my words.

Chaos looks at Jenny with contempt before leaving.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:25 pm

*Crime Lord is stood backstage, he is approached by Clarissa...

Clarissa: I understand you are just moments away from your match, but now you know who your time attack opponents are, what are your thoughts on the match?

Crime Lord: I thought that the Time Attack matches were supposed to be the toughest test of a champion? Because this Time Attack match certainly doesn’t look the toughest test I will ever face.

Blue Dragon and Chaos I have beaten countless time over the past few months, one on one, triple threat, tag matches...you name it I’ve beaten them.

Uryu...Well he seems to be too distracted with you Clarissa to even think about the world title match. Then Clarke James, he’s challenging for the World Title after losing the European Title to Trevor Swann? How the hell does he expect to beat me if he can’t beat Swann?

Clarissa: And Cassius Zhi?

Crime Lord: Well I suppose he’s a bit of a test, but even Zhi is not half the man he once was. He used to be an animal, someone you’d not want to mess with but now he’s going soft, the Saint has shown him up and I intend to do the same at Chaos.

*Crime Lord strides off

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:27 pm

Main Event
Champion vs Champion vs Champion
Crime Lord vs Logan Kincade vs Dragon

RJ: What a huge main event we have in store for you tonight, our final match before the Chaos Pay Per view!

MW: I’m looking forward to this match hugely, what a great test it is for these three men to face off against one another ahead of the PPV where they will all be in action.

RJ: The Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade, Freeweight Champion Dragon and our world champion, Crime Lord, in a triple threat match. Who is the strongest champion? We should find out tonight...

“JPop drop” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as The Dragon sprints out onto the ramp, he runs down the rampway tagging as many of the fans hands as possible before sliding under the bottom rope. He goes to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle where he pats the Freeweight Title around his waist before back-flipping off the top rope landing on his feet.

RJ: Dragon certainly the fans favourite tonight in this clash...

MW: I think he’s the massive under-dog here, he’s held the belt for a while now but the strength of Crime Lord and Kincade will be tough for him to match.

“Edgecrusher” roars out and the crowd descend into boos as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, the Hardcore Title over his shoulder. He smirks before walking confidently down to the ring, he steps through the middle rope...

RJ: Ever since joining forces with Danny McGraw, Kincade’s stock has just risen and risen!

MW: He is fantastic, this change of attitude has been the making of him.

Finally, “Rain Wizard” hits and the boos get even louder as the undisputed champion Crime Lord strolls out onto the ramp calmly. He stares down the two opponents in the ring before storming down the rampway, he steps over the top rope.

MW: Despite how good Logan Kincade has been recently, you just cannot look past Crime Lord in this match.

RJ: Undefeated since winning the world title, he faces one hell of a test at Chaos in the Time Attack match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dragon is pacing around the ring, the three men stare each other down. Then Kincade and Crime Lord both advance towards the freeweight champion and start to boot and punch away at him until he is backed into the corner. Kincade hits a series of big forearms into the chin, he whips Dragon out of the corner and Crime Lord goes for a big boot but Dragon ducks underneath it!

Kincade runs towards Dragon but he hits him with an arm drag, Kincade stumbles up and Dragon hits a spinning heel kick. He stands waiting for Logan to rise before hitting an RKO! Cover.

Ref: 1................2...Kick out!

Dragon gets to his feet but he is hit with a double axe handle by the undisputed champion before Kincade can get to his feet. Crime Lord stomps down on the head of the Dragon who edges towards the ropes, he tries to roll to the outside but Crime Lord drags him back and then connects with a choke slingshot.

Kincade is up, he drags Dragon up off the canvas and hits a headbutt. Dragon stumbles back, Logan whips him out across the ring and then hits a devastating clothesline on the rebound that flips Dragon over in mid-air. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Tactics looking pretty clear here, Crime Lord and Kincade planning to take Dragon out of this match-up.

MW: I thought he didn’t have a chance, now I am positive.

Kincade steps away, allowing Crime Lord to take the reins. He waits for the Dragon to rise before connecting with a big belly to belly throw on the Freeweight champion. He falls to the corner, he picks himself up only for Crime Lord to nail a huge running splash. Kincade follows up with a splash of his own, Dragon falls out of the corner straight into a big boot from Crime Lord. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Kincade takes over once more, he waits for Dragon to rise before whipping him out across the ring and hitting a big crossbody block on the rebound. Dragon stumbles to his feet and Kincade hits him with a spike reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

MW: Dragon being dominated here.

RJ: This has turned into a glorified handicap match!

Crime Lord takes over once again, he waits for Dragon to rise before attempting a Fisherman’s suplex but Dragon forces his way out. He then runs in at Crime Lord who leaps into the air and nails a huge spear on the Freeweight champion! Crime Lord then proceeds to smash punches down into the face of Dragon repeatedly until the ref forces him back. Crime Lord waits for Dragon to rise before connecting with a delayed vertical suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Logan gets back on the offensive, hauling up Dragon and hitting him with a series of big uppercuts that force Dragon backwards into the corner. Kincade then hits a running elbow smash on Dragon who slumps down. Crime Lord runs in and connects with a vicious boot to the side of the head...

Dragon is slumped in the corner, Logan is stood waiting for him to rise but Crime Lord runs in and hits a German suplex on Kincade from behind.

RJ: There’s go the alliance!

Kincade stumbles up and Crime Lord floors him with an STO, cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord turns his attentions back to Dragon, he waits for him to stumble out of the corner. He goes for a spinebuster but Dragon counters with a codebreaker. He kips to his feet and the crowd cheer, he runs in at Crime Lord who counters with a huge powerslam!

RJ: Every time he looks like getting a foothold in this match, Dragon has his momentum halted by Crime Lord or KIncade.

Crime Lord hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Dragon kicks out once again, the crowd are cheering him hugely but they have no effect as Crime Lord lifts him up and this time he connects with the Fisherman’s suplex. Dragon stumbles up and Crime Lord connects with another big boot! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

RJ: This is tremendous heart from Dragon, he’s taken so much offence but is still forcing the shoulder up.

MW: How much is this taking out of him ahead of Chaos though?

Crime Lord gets to his feet, Kincade is on the top rope and he goes for a crossbody block but Crime Lord catches him and connects with a huge backbreaker! Kincade gets to his feet groggily and Crime Lord hits him with a neckbreaker. Cover.

MW: Sheer dominance from Crime Lord.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord turns his attentions back to Dragon, he lifts him up and connects with a huge powerbomb! Another cover is made...

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet in disbelief, he runs the ropes...

MW: Mafia Mow Down!

Ref: 1.....................2.......................3.Foot on the rope!

RJ: Dragon just won’t lie down, unbelievable fight on display from our Freeweight champion!

Crime Lord turns his attentions back to Kincade, but he is caught off guard by Logan who nails a superkick on Crime Lord. He slumps to the mat, Kincade falls down on top of Crime Lord.

Ref: 1...............2....Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up quickly, Logan waits for him to rise before connecting with a snap suplex. Crime Lord rolls up and is hit with a DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out, Kincade goes to the top rope and goes for a crossbody but Crime Lord rolls through. Logan gets to his feet quickly and Dragon comes running in going for a superkick but Crime Lord is up, he grabs the boot of Dragon to stop the superkick. He spins him around...

MW: Lock n Load!

Kincade and Crime Lord stare down at Dragon, Kincade nods at Crime Lord for stopping the superkick. Crime Lord smirks back, he then boots Logan in the gut and nails a 2nd Lock n Load! Crime Lord then covers both men!

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord wins!

MW: What a display from our undisputed champion.

RJ: Dragon showed some great heart in that match, and for a moment it looked as if Kincade was going to beat Crime Lord.

MW: Tremendous contest!

*Crime Lord is celebrating in the ring, Cassius walks out onto the ramp and stares down Crime Lord and Kincade as Lockdown goes off air.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down