The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 13/7

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 13/7 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 13/7

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

*Rest in pieces blasts out through the speakers as Lockdown goes to air, the crowd are cheering loudly as the titantron shows replays of TGA's return after the battle royal last week, and him hitting the hell and back on Crime Lord.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl. I'm RJ and I am joined on commentary by Michael Wire, evening Michael.

MW:Good evening to you RJ and the millions of people watching at home, what a monumental event last week as we saw TGA return to 6WF and take out Crime Lord, after he defended the belt in an epic battle royal main event.

RJ:They renew old rivalries tonight in a 6 man tag match for our Main Event. We also have a series of singles match, and a tag match for you to look forward to.

MW:Not forgetting the announcement by Danny McGraw and The Consultancy, I am looking forward to that!

The cameraman then shows various signs;

"URYU+CLARISSA TO GET MARRIED"
"PATRICKS AND THE SAINT SUCK"
"DON'T BE A SLATER HATER"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"RASTA WE LOVE YOU"
"WELCOME BACK TGA"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 13/7 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 13/7

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 3:57 pm

Buffalo Soldier’ starts to play and the crowd pop as Rasta steps out onto the stage, he waves at the fans and does the hand slapping taunt (ala Kofi Kingston). Crowd: RASTA! RASTA! RASTA! RASTA!!!

MW: Not seen this clown for a while which is no bad thing but he made quite a surprise return last week in the Battle Royal.

RJ: I know he was one of the last five men in the Battle Royal which isn’t to be sneezed at.

Rasta sneezes and the music changes to Thousand Foot Krutch - 'Light up the Sky'. Quade White steps out onto the ramp to join Rasta. The crowd cheer as Quade White and Rasta both run down the ramp. They both leap from side to side before walking to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: So Rasta here teaming up with Quade White to take on the recent starter at 6WF in the form of Gary Traitorelli.

RJ: And there is a bit of history here from Chaos where Quade White and Gary Traitorelli teamed up to take on Zane Altair and Longinus. It was a winning effort by the pair but they didn’t get on well together and Traitorelli managed to floor Quade White with Longinus when he gave Longinus an F5.

MW: It was just an accident though Longinus isn’t the smallest around and Traitorelli showed real strength.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Italian R&B new Oriental - Beat hits the speakers and Traitorelli Comes out with his chest puffed out and a smug look on his face. He walks down the ramp but is making sure he isn't touched by the fans as if he is going to catch something from them. Goes to the top turnbuckle and flicks his hand infont of his face to the fans.

RJ: I’ve got to give this one to the strength in numbers I can’t see Traitorelli winning this one.

MW: Traitorrelli has a lot of potential I think this should be a good test for him but he should come through.

White and Rasta are arguing over who should start but it looks like Quade will be kicking things off with Traitorelli.

RJ: Got to start with the more active wrestler in recent weeks I suspect Rasta might have a spot of ring rust.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

White and Traitorelli lock up straight away with White immediately looking to put Traitorelli into an MMA hold. He tries to spin to Traitorelli’s back and lock in an early submission but Traitorelli easily shakes off White. Before turning and throwing a few quick uppercuts in.

MW: We heard from Traitorelli in the ring for the first time this week and he certainly seems like a determined soul that you wouldn’t want to get on the wrong end of.

Traitorelli kicks White in the stomach before pummelling away on White’s back. He throws a couple of kicks to the back of White in as White drops to his knees. Triatorelli lets White rise to his feet before Irish whipping him to the corner.

RJ: White taking some early punishment here and just hasn’t been able to get any offence in here.

Traitorelli gathers himself slightly before running at White and jumping for a flying dropkick. White moves at the last minute leaving Traitorelli to miss. Traitorelli is tangled in the ropes in the corner but quickly untangles himself and is ready to get back to work on White. That move though gave White just enough time to get to the corner and tag in Rasta.

RJ: Rasta coming in for some action now and hopefully going to last longer than he did at last week’s lockdown in the Battle Royal. I’m sure Rasta will be keen to make an immediate impact on this match after being away for so long.

Rasta slaps Traitorelli across the face before Traitorelli slingshots Rasta into the ropes. Rata bounces off the ropes though and looks to use the momentum. Traitorelli crouches down slightly though as Rasta heads towards him and picks him up throwing Rasta over his head in a huge back body drop.

MW: Really was some impact Rasta made there but great show of strength there by The Don.

Rasta stays down and Traitorelli goes for a pin quick pin.

White jumps in and breaks the pin fall hurling himself at Traitorelli.

RJ: White had to get in fast there only just breaking the pin fall in time.

White starts to hammer away on Traitorelli but Traitorelli simply pushes him off before coming at White with an off the ropes boot to the face. White stumbles back from the boot but the ref steps in and tries to usher White out of the ring as Rasta is still the legal man.

Rasta is up now and still seems full of energy as he bounces off the ropes going for a clothesline on the unsuspecting Traitorelli who is still looking at White. Traitorelli turns around though just in time and hits a huge upper cut on Rasta who was charging at him at full pace.

MW: That really hit Rasta back a few places. He’s got to be out cold after the power that was in that shot.

Traitorelli shakes his hand loose having obviously felt the power of that deaden his knuckles. He looks at Rasta who seems to be out cold before heading over to the corner. He starts to take the covering off the turnbuckle but the ref steps in and stops him. Rasta starts to stir as the ref makes sure that the cover hasn’t been unsecured.

Rasta gets up to his knees and then groggily to his feet but Traitorelli runs at him and hits a running knee lift that knocks Rasta back down straight away. Traitorelli goes for the pin but the ref is still in the corner attending to the turnbuckle cover.

MW: What is the ref playing at he should be counting this pinfall

The ref finally gets over and slides down to the canvas

Rasta moved though and the Ref signals that Rasta got his shoulder up before the three count.

RJ: If Traitorelli hadn’t started playing around with the corner cover he would have got that three count easily. Silly mistake there from the new comer. Rasta could really do with tag here even though he keeps bouncing back up.

Rasta gets to his feet and throws a couple of kicks to the legs of Traitorelli who steps back and stands in the way of Rasta stopping him from making the tag to White. Rasta takes another run up and goes for a jumping crossbody but is easily caught in mid air by Traitorelli. Traitorelli stumbles backwards a few steps though enabling Rasta to reach over Traitorelli’s shoulder and tag in White.

MW: Lucky tag there for Rasta but this could still be painful for him.

Traitorelli still holding Rasta lifts him up and goes for the F5. He spins Rasta round as White gets into the ring almost repeating what happened at Chaos as White just ducks underneath the feet of Rasta.

RJ: White almost got knocked down by Traitorelli using that F5 on someone else again. Rasta isn’t the legal man though and Traitorelli shouldn’t have done that.

MW: He didn’t know that it was an accident.

Rasta is thrown to the canvas with Traitorelli seemingly unaware of the tag. Quade jumps on Traitorelli’s back straight away and is looking for a submission hold here hoping to apply a sleeper hold. Traitorelli stumbles slightly but shakes White off his back before backing White into the corner with some upper cuts and a couple of knife edge chops.

Traitorelli kicks White in the stomach in the corner leaving him doubled over. Traitorelli puts Whites head between his legs and then flips him up onto his shoulders he staggers out of the corner with White on his shoulders before slamming White down on the canvas.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That's another win for Traitorelli then and a dominant display. Gary Traitorelli managed to overcome the adversity of this handicap match with apparent ease there.

MW: I said he would RJ he’s here to take care of business and looks like a man on a mission to get to the top.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:06 pm

*The camera's roll into the parking lot, the unmistakable image of a monster truck is shown pulling in and parking up. The roar of the engine stops, and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as the door swings open and TGA steps out of the truck and slowly down to the floor.

He smiles at the crowd's reaction, he is then greeted by Clarissa.

Clarissa:Great to see you back here in 6WF TGA.

TGA:It's great to be back Clarissa!

Clarissa:I was just wondering if we could grab a quick word with you?

TGA:Clarissa, I've been gone for a long time now, I'm not going to turn down a chance to addressing my adoring fans inside the Birmingham Bowl am I?

*Huge cheer, Clarissa smiles.

Clarissa:So, how are you feeling ahead of tonight?

TGA:Many people claim to be nervous about these sort of occassions, scared to find out whether they still have it or not. But Clarissa, I am not many people. I am a one off, I am different to anything 6WF has ever experienced and I am a legend Clarissa.

I think I proved last week when I did what the rest of the 6WF roster have struggled to do for the past three months when I put Crime Lord in his rightful place, when I took Crime Lord to hell and back, I showed that not only do I still have "it", I have it more than any other competitor in this company.

That's not me running my mouth, that's cold hard fact.

Clarissa:And what are you here to achieve TGA?

TGA:That is quite simple Clarissa, as a legend I have a duty to this company and to these fans. Crime Lord has besmirched the name of the 6WF title, and I am here to put a stop to that. I am here to put a stop to Crime Lord's reign of "terror" though I use that phrase very lightly indeed.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time TGA.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

Match 2
Dragon W/ Foo Poo vs Vortex W/ Consultant

RJ:Singles action up next here on Lockdown.

MW:Former Freeweight Champion Dragon squares off against the man who defeated him for that title, Vortex.

"JPop drop" hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Dragon runs out onto the ramp, Foo Poo follows out behind him slowly. Dragon smiles and waves to the fans before sprinting to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ:There's been a few issues between Foo Poo and Dragon recently, hopefully they have cleared those up.

"Breathe" blasts out and the crowd boo loudly, these boos increase as it becomes clear that it's not Vortex coming out, but Danny McGraw and The Consultant.

Danny McGraw:Dragon, I know you struggle with English so let me make this short and simple. Vortex has been beating your ass so badly lately that I don't think this match is good for business, even though he's been beating you so easily recently, I can't risk him. So he has been given the week off, and by proxy, so have you.

Now get out of that ring so I can make the announcement these fans have been waiting for.

*Dragon steps out of the ring where Foo Poo berates him. They walk up the ramp arguing as Danny McGraw waits for them to leave, when they do so, Vortex, Trevor Swann, Kurt Hernandez and Logan Kincade walk out onto the ramp.

RJ:We'll see what this announcement is after a short commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:19 pm

The cameras pan around the arena as the show returns from commercial break. Danny McGraw is stood centre of the ring flanked by The Consultancy. The hostile crowd boo continuously as Logan moves to stand beside McGraw....

DM: Ladies and Gentleman; if that’s what half of you even are. Once again let me thank you for this generous welcome. Every time I come out here, the mere sight and smell of you people reminds me why I don’t give to charity, all it does is give you the funds and the freedom to attend these events among regular, decent people...

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

RJ: McGraw trying to connect with the fans again!

MW: Well he’s got a point!

DM: It’s become quite obvious to a lot of people of late that the landscape of 6WF is changing and changing for the better.We’re seeing a new generation of stars born and bred under my firm but fair leadership. A new evolution of competition is forming. 6WF is now the leading light in sports entertainment and it’s me, Danny McGraw that leads the revolution. Not Alex Walker, not Phil Liederman. ME!

The Consultancy applauds as the crowd boo...

DM: I’ve selected some of the finest athletes this company has. Studied them, nurtured them and built them into this stable of champions that you see before you. See my Consultancy; in its short time has already shown itself to be one of the most dominant groups of young men to ever ascend. Not like the Dynasty, not The Association, not the Church of whoever.It’s The Consultancy that stands before you.

We hold not one, not two but three of the four major titles within this company. All three of my champions are world champions in the making. Ladies and Gentleman, the future of this company is standing right before your very eyes, and for that, you should be grateful to one specialman....

RJ: Oh yeah, who’s that?

DM: ME!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

McGraw smiles as the abuse from the crowd rises...

DM: See without me none of this would exist and you would be sat there putting up with the Blue Dragon’s, Uryu’s and Scorpion’s of this world, week in and week out. I’ve brought fresh,new and exciting talent to your very eyes. It’s my vision, my wish and my goal to turn this industry upside down. Which leads me to my announcement...

Logan smirks and adjusts the Hardcore Title across hisshoulder...

DM: In this group I hold the most physically dominant Freeweight Champion this company has ever seen, Vortex. I have the most impressive and technically gifted European Champion we’ve seen in years in Trevor Swann and I have my crown jewel, my Hardcore Champion. One of the most physically impressive, dominant and unpredictable champions. A man whose lack of fear, his unwavering determination and destructive temper make him one of the most feared weapons to hold at my disposal. A man who wants to put theHardcore Title on the line in the most destructive of matches. A man whose sick, twisted and vengeful mind has come up with the most career defining matchthis company will ever see. A match so torturous, only the strongest souls need apply. See this isn’t a match for the weak willed and faint hearted. This will define a division. ..

This, Ladies and Gentleman, is the announcement you’ve been waiting for. It is my great pleasure, on behalf of The Consultancy, to announce the first ever, ‘Hardcore Hell’ Tournament...

McGraw draws attention to the titantron as the lights dip.McGraw begins to narrate as images fill the screen....

DM: This isn’t your ordinary tournament. This will see a selection of the roster battle it out over the next 5 weeks to decide which 4men will step into this structure....

Images of members of the roster flash on the screen,the crowd cheer Blue Dragon, Uryu and Dragon before booing Scorpion and Chaos...

A structure devised from the original Hell in a Cellpremise. The bottom segments will no longer be made of mesh wire. These panelswill be replaced by a mixture of barbed wire, steel chains and glass...

The video shows the cell structure being assembled onthe screen....

Weapons will be strewn across the ring...

Images of ancient, barbaric weapons fill the screen

All of this, surrounded by a wall of fire...

The full structure is shown on the screen surrounded byfire and the crowd gasp...

RJ: My god, that’s not a structure, that’s adeath trap....

MW: That is genius. That is the most impressive and aweinspiring piece of art I have ever seen...

DM: Five men will walk in.......one man will reignsupreme........four men will fall.........nobody will ever be the sameagain....

The final image shows Logan stood in the structure,surrounded by flames, covered in blood and the Hardcore Title held aloft....

Ladies and Gentleman, history will be made........in hell....

The Consultancy applauds as Logan holds his Hardcore Titlein the air to a chorus of boos. ‘Run This Town’ hits and DannyMcGraw leads them up the ramp...

RJ: Well, like it or not, that is a huge announcement.6WF’s Hardcore Hell Tournament will come to its bloody and brutalconclusion, Sunday 26th August at Explosion.

Last edited by Mat on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

The lights in the arena go dark and the sound of thunder echoes through the crowd. The titantron bursts into life as a thunderstorm rages through the mountains.

A figure can be seen in the shadows carrying pales of water across his shoulders as he approaches a cabin. The scene cuts to the man loading logs on to the back of a truck, rain hailing down as the wind pulls at his face.

The scene changes again, the huge figure can be seen sat in near darkness, a sole candle lighting the room as the man sits holding a picture frame. His arms tense and the frame buckles, the sound of smashing glass fills the arena. The sound of footsteps can heard and the huge figure stands to his feet. He stops dead and clenches his fist as the doors blow open and a masked man charges at him. The huge figure blocks the swinging fists, grabbing the arms and snapping it back before launching the masked man across the room. A second man follows and charges but is met with a sickening boot to the skull. A 3rd and 4th men enter the room and stare up at the figure whose face cannot be made out.

He walks towards them, his breath visible in the cold wind as he moves between the 2 men. In a flash he grabs both men under his arms and drops them to the floor with a vicious DDT.

The figure rises and dusts himself down as the screen shows the inside of the house, a voice can be heard whispering as the screen fades,the voice is repeated...

VO: Takeo............

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:24 pm

McManus is seen getting ready for his tag match; he is sitting in his dressing room with Jenny massaging his shoulders

McManus: Who the hell does Chaos think he is, talking down to me like that?

Jenny: I know James but he is dangerous and creepy

McManus:Dangerous…Ha it wasn’t me sprawled on the ground outside the ring during the Battle Royal was it….

???: No James it was me….

McManus and Jenny jump as Chaos walks out of the shadows

Chaos: Look at you sitting there all smug with your wh0re tending to your every need

McManus: Who are you too….

McManus stands up and is about to hit Chaos when Chaos stares at him

Chaos: SITDOWN!!!! Your better is talking to you, you see James I can talk to you whatever way I feel fit, I am in every way greater than you will ever be, I created the man you see looking in the mirror, without me to guide you…well you would still be fighting the likes of that parasite Rasta in Dark matches before the show, you wouldn’t be sitting here with the one True Prophet, you have caused me much grief this week, I told you what I wanted but did you deliver…NO!!! it was my destiny to be the Undisputed Champion once again at my own Pay Per View, to rise about the parasitical masses andshow them what a True Leader of men looks like not like that pretender Crime Lord, tonight you have a chance of redemption but listen to me carefully James,I will NOT be messed with again I created you and I WILL destroy you and there is nothing her or that cretin Fanatic can do about it…I own you McManus…..

Chaos slinks back into the darkness as Jenny hides behind Mcmanus’ back

McManus:Nobody owns me

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:25 pm

I fought the law booms out around the arena as Nay Bother makes his way to the ring.

RJ- Big opportunity for this young man here tonight against the current European champion Trevor Swann

The music now changes to Dreadlock Holiday, Bother sits perched on the top turnbuckle as the European champion. Trevor Swann slowly makes his way to the ring. He gets to the ring and stares up at Nay, who is now off the turnbuckle and running the ropes. Swann Taps his championship while shaking his head. He climbs the steps and gets into the ring. He goes nose to nose with Bother and lifts his championship into the air. Before slapping Nay across the face.

RJ- Swann trying to get Nay annoyed before the match even begins here. Prehaps going for a DQ win.

MW- What on earth are you talking about? Swann trying to take the easy way out will never happen.

Ding….Ding…Ding

MW- Well here we go.

The two men tie up, it seems as though neither man can get an advantage in the tie up. Until Swann hits a big Knee into the stomach of Bother. Swann Scoops Nay up off his feet.

MW- What a Gut Wrench Suplex there by Swann.

Swann now kicks away at Nay while he is on the mat, before picking him from it again. He hits a snap suplex and floats over for a cover.

1…………….

RJ- way too early in the match

MW- You don’t know if you don’t try.

Swann continues offence, hitting several hard shots into Nay. He then throws him out of the ring.
As Nay gets back to his feet, Swann runs the ropes and flys through the ropes with plancha.

RJ- and this one has now broken down to nothing more than a street fight

The two men brawl around the ringside area as the referee begins the count

1…………………
2……………………
3…………………….
4………………………….
5……………………………….

Swann smashes the head of Bother off the ring post, not once, not twice but three times

RJ- How was Swann not DQ’d there.

MW- Outside the ring, it doesn’t matter

RJ- What bull Wire and you know it

As the ref gets to the count of seven, Swann rolls Nay back into the ring and makes a cover

1………………………………..
2…………………………………………

MW- How the hell did he kick out

Swann gets up to his feet furious, he argues with the ref.
As he turns round, Nay is on his feet, he dropkicks Swann in the knee and begins to take advantage. He whips Swann into the corner, he runs in hitting a knee into the face, he turns and hits a bulldog. He makes a cover

1……………..
2…………………

RJ- Swann barely able to get his shoulder up.

Nay now climbs the turnbuckles

MW- Double Rotation Moonsault coming unfortunately. Knees up from Swann, blocking the move.

RJ- Look where the knees caught him Wire.

Replays show that the knees of Swann have hit Nay directly in the head.
Swann gets up, grinning from ear to ear as he goes on the attack on the grounded Nay. He kicks away at the body. Before lifting him from the mat and hitting a brain buster.

1……………………..
2………………….

Swann pulls the shoulder of Nay off of the mat

Swann Pulls Nay from the mat, he stands him up before running off the ropes and hitting a big clothesline.

Instead of going for a pin he picks him up and hits another clothesline. This time of the short arm variety.
Swann Scoops up Nay from the mat and hits a big suplex and follows it up with an elbow drop. He goes for a cover which gets a 1 count.

Swann lifts Nay up and does the same move, again it gets the same result.

Swann is seemingly getting angry

MW- Swann cant let his emotions get the better of him……………………………Or That will happen.

Nay gets to his feet and Smashes Swann with a backcracker. He locks in a surfboard.

RJ- Right out of Swanns playbook with that Surfboard. Will he tap.

Swann refuses to tap, so Nay breaks the hold.

Nay continues working on the back of Swann with some stiff kicks.

He picks Swann from the mat and attempts a suplex but Swann locks his legs and is able to get an advantage but Nay knees Swann in the gut and is still able to hit the move.

Nay now picks Swann up, he hits a Pele Kick

1…………………..

2………………………………………

3…………………………………………..

The crowd go wild as they think Nay has won.

RJ- Wooooooo that was close by this young man to getting a big win. Momentum just carried the refs hand down for the third count

Replays show Swann is able to get his shoulder up barely before the refs hand came down for 3.

Nay goes to remonstrate with the ref, as he does Swann rolls to the outside, He goes under the apron and pulls out his trusted cricket bat.

RJ- Big Trouble Coming here for Bother. Concentrate ref, this should be a DQ if he hits him

Swann goes for a big swing of the bat, but Nay somehow realises, the Bat Smashes off the turnbuckle and into the face of Swann.

RJ- Justice done

MW- Nay Should be Disqualified.

RJ- why?

MW- Just Because

Nay hits a flurry of suplexs (3 amigo style), he picks Swann up and whips him into the ropes, as Swann comes back, Nay hits a big enzegure, taking Swann down

Swann begins to stir, he slowly gets to his feet. As he does Nay attempts to go for a superkick but as he moves in, he suddenly clutches the side of his head before sinking to the mat.

Swann looks on unsure as what to do in this circumstance after some talk with the ref he goes over and rolls Nay up into a small package.

MW- Nay Bother is out of it here

RJ- What Happened to Bother there, it must have been some sort of injury created from the earlier clash with the ringpost or prehaps the knees to the head.

RJ- And this one is done. Valient effort by the clearly injured Nay Bother. Speaking of which lets get some medics out here now

MC- The winner of this match by way of Pinfall......................Trevor Swannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dreadlock Holiday belts out as medics rush down to the ring to check on the condition of Bother. Swann climbs throw the ropes, stands on the apron and raises his title above his head as we go to adverts.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:26 pm

The camera cuts backstage and Dragon can be seen arguing with Foo Poo...

FP: You are a disgrace, you let our family name down. Now even Stinky Man won’t turn up to see you..

Dragon looks at Foo Poo with confusion....

Dragon: Brother. I am not the dishonourable one. It is you.You disrespect me. You abuse and belittle me. I am not.....

Foo Poo cuts Dragon off, slapping him across the face sending Dragon rocking back. Before he gets a chance to respond Foo Poo shoves Dragon to the floor and begins kicking him in the back.

FP: You are a disgrace. No brother of mine will bring such failure on my family. Do you hear me Dragon?

Security rush in and grab Foo Poo, slamming him into the wall as Dragon gets to his feet. Dragon looks at Foo Poo....

FP: You are dead to me.

Dragon snaps and slams his fists into the wall next to FooPoo, missing him by millimetres. He stares his brother in the eye before motioning for security to take him away and Dragon slumps to the floor with his head in his hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:28 pm

Danny McGraw is shown backstage with Trevor Swann...

DM:Good win out there Trevor.

TS: Thanks Danny, but let's get down to business. With the Hardcore title protected, what about the European title?

DM: Well there's no real challengers to you, Trevor. We'll just pick and choose those we feel won't show you up....

*cough*

The crowd pop as Hobo walks into shot...

Hobo: No real challengers? Oh Danny boy, are you still pretending I don't exist? Couldn't get me out of the picture so now you're ignoring me? So rude...

TS: Listen Hobo...

Hobo pulls out a cricket ball and waves it in front of Swann who turns his attention to it. Hobo swishes the ball in front of Swann's nose before pretending to throw it across the room. Swann turns his head before looking back at Hobo....

TS: Very funny....

Hobo: Good puppy, now let me talk to Danny and you can have some Jelly Babies.

DM: Hobo, I'm not interested right now, and if you think treating the European Champion like a dog is going to help you get where you're going then you're mistaken. But I'm in a giving mood so here's a deal.... You get the win against Chaos and McManus and next week on Lockdown I'll reward you with a title shot.....ok??

Hobo smiles....

Hobo: Pleasure doing business with you.....I'll see you next week Trevor...

Swann snarls at Hobo and watches him leave as the crowd cheer. Swann turns to look at McGraw....

DM: Trevor.........sit.

Swann rolls his eyes as the camera fades out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:31 pm

Nay Bother is shown sitting in the backstage area with a compress on his head as the medical team talk to him....

Medic: How you feeling, Nay?

Nay: Yeah, well, not so hot you know? What the hell is with me at the moment?

Doctor: We don’t know, Nay. Your tests show fine.There’s no swelling on the brain. You should really take it easy. Maybe take a few weeks off?

Nay: What!? And let them win? Let them think they kept me down? No chance...

Blue Dragon walks into shot...

BD: Nay, easy, no point getting yourself worked up. Two weeks in a row and you’ve gone down, even if that doesn’t scare you, your win/loss record is taking a hit...

Nay smiles and laughs at Blue Dragon but his smiles immediately turn to a scowl as Logan walks in carrying a steel chair, parking it in front of Nay....

LK: CAN YOU HEAR ME?! THE DOCS SAY YOU AREN’T DOING SOGOOD?

Logan laughs to himself and looks up at Blue Dragon...

LK: Good old, Blue. Checking up on everyone, acting like the family man.......trying to make up for all those lost years....i’m sure there’s some underlying reason why, just be careful, Nay. Blue won’t hesitate to take everything from you when he gets the chance...

Blue grabs Logan by the throat and hoists him out of the chair, knocking the Doctor back...

Doctor: THAT’S ENOUGH! You two wanna fight it out, you do it out there, i’ve got a patient to deal with.

Logan smirks at Blue who loosens his grip...

LK: Awwww, there’s plenty of time for us to catch up,Blue. Just make sure you and your little buddy are ready for my little tournament. I want you both front row, center when i show the whole world exactly what i’m all about...

Logan looks down at Nay and slaps him across the cheek....

LK: Get well soon, Nay.

Logan walks off as Nay grimaces...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:35 pm

Match 4
Blue Dragon & Hobo v James McManus & Chaos

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown, and a very interesting match-up as well.

MW: James McManus and Chaos are to team together tonight, despite the obvious tension that continues to exist between them.

RJ: I think it’s more than tension now, McManus eliminated Chaos in the battle royal and stopped him winning the undisputed title at Chaos.

MW: They’ll need to be on good form tonight, Hobo and Blue Dragon are two former world champions, no matter how much I dislike them it will be a tough test.

“Don’t fear the reaper” blares out and the crowd cheer loudly as Hobo walks out onto the ramp, he applauds the fans before running to the ring and tagging the fans hands as he goes. Hobo then slides in under the bottom rope...

“Before I forget” roars out over the speakers and the crowd pop again as Blue Dragon runs out onto the rampway. He slows down and spreads his arms wide as pyro’s go off around him, Blue Dragon then walks to the ring, stepping over the top rope.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd are booing as James McManus walks out onto the ramp, though there are a few audible cheers from amongst the masses. He walks slowly to the ring, he then steps in and waits...

“It’s an omen” then “Granite” play and Chaos swaggers out onto the ramp, pyrotechnics go off around him as Chaos taunts the crowd. He then stares down at McManus as he paces to the ring, Chaos springboards in, his glare not leaving that of McManus.

MW: The teamwork between those two should be very interesting tonight.

RJ: If it exists at all, not even a greeting between the two.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, McManus is in the ring with Blue Dragon. The two men lock up, BD uses his power to force McManus back against the ropes, he then launches McManus out across the ring and connects with a leaping high knee on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

BD lifts up McManus, he puts him into a side headlock. McManus fights to his feet and then counters with a belly to back suplex. Blue Dragon rolls to his feet and McManus knocks him down with a stiff, straight arm clothesline. Blue Dragon stumbles and McManus nails a snap suplex into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

McManus lifts up BD, he goes for a powerslam which the former undisputed champion blocks, then counters with a big powerslam of his own. McManus stumbles up and BD floors him with a big boot. McManus falls back into the corner and Chaos tags himself in.

Blue Dragon runs at him but Chaos side steps, Blue crashes into the corner and Chaos rolls him up from behind.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

RJ: A long rivalry between these two begins again tonight in this match.

Blue Dragon is dragged up by Chaos, he hits a dropkick and Blue Dragon stumbles back. Chaos then throws him to the canvas with an arm drag, again Blue Dragon rises and Chaos leaps up hitting a hurracanrana. A groggy Blue Dragon stirs to his feet and Chaos hits a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Chaos goes to whip BD into the corner, Blue Dragon uses his strength to send Chaos into the turnbuckle. Blue Dragon tags in Hobo, he goes for a punch but Chaos blocks and then drives Hobo head first into the top turnbuckle with a reverse STO.

Chaos leaves the corner before sprinting back in and hitting a shining wizard followed with a running bulldog. Chaos leaps to his feet and poses in front of McManus, taunting him. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Hobo whips the shoulder up off the mat, Chaos immediately stomps down on the head of Hobo until the referee steps in. Chaos allows Hobo to rise before hitting a Double A spinebuster. Chaos runs the ropes...

RJ: Lionsault.

MW: An another chance to taunt McManus.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Chaos lifts up Hobo, he is shoved back into the corner where Hobo runs in, boot to the head. Chaos goes to the top rope for a moonsault, which connects but not before McManus tags himself in.

McManus steps past a furious Chaos, he whips Hobo against the ropes and then nails a powerslam. Hobo stumbles up and McManus hits a bridging German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Hobo kicks out, McManus lifts him up and goes for a powerbomb which connects. He goes to the 2nd rope...

RJ: Diving elbow drop!

McManus is about to cover when Chaos steps through the ropes, causing the ref to not count. McManus is up on his feet and arguing with Chaos, this gives Hobo chance to recover and tag in BD who runs out of the corner and hits a big double axe handle to the back of the head.

McManus rolls to his feet and Blue Dragon connects with a huge delayed vertical suplex, Chaos watches on with a grin.

Ref:1 ..........2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon waits for McManus to rise, he then hits a hard knee into the gut. McManus keels over and Blue Dragon whips him into the corner, smashing McManus’ shoulder into the steel ring post. BD then flips the bird at McManus before hitting a big punch to the head.

McManus stumbles out of the corner and Blue Dragon hits a big boot! Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

BD lifts up McManus, he hits a succession of scoop slams. He then lines up a big clothesline...

MW: Double clothesline...both men down!

Slowly the two men edge towards the corners, McManus pulls himself up using the ropes. He tags in Chaos, who smirks down at McManus. McManus keeps a hold of Chaos’ arm, stopping him getting into the ring until the tag is made to Hobo.

McManus then proceeds to suplex Chaos into the ring, he stumbles up straight into the Hobo Cuddle!

Ref: 1...................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: What are you doing James? You just handed the win to Hobo and Blue Dragon!

RJ:Clearly he is unhappy with the way he's being treated around here.

MW:And of course, this means Hobo now has a title shot against Swann next week.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

*The crowd descend into loud boos as Crime Lord is shown in the backstage area, he is approached by a nervous looking interviewer.

Interviewer:Erm...Crime Lord...Mr.Crime Lord...Sir, can we have a quick word for 6WF.com?

Crime Lord:Give me the mic, quick enough for you?

*The interviewer's trembling hand passes the mic to Crime Lord.

Crime Lord:Look at this, already I'm being demoted to being interviewed by some poxy little work experience kid from 6WF.com, one week after TGA returns and I'm not good enough to be interviewed by Clarissa?

A lot of people this past week, including TGA himself, seem to be forgetting a very vital fact in this whole affair. I am the 6WF champion, not him. I should be the one who is filmed entering the arena, not him. I should be the one being interviewed by Clarissa, not him.

And I am the only one who has the right to go out there and run down the whole of the 6WF roster, not him. TGA is not the champion, he is not the leader of this company, he is not the pinnacle that everybody aspires to, I am. And TGA should know that, because deep down he's always aspired to be just like me.

TGA says it was cowardly of me to run him down publically when there was little chance of him coming back to 6WF at the time of the Legends Club. Shall I tell you what I think is cowardly? Attacking me after I went through a 60 minute Time Attack match and then a battle royal? Not exactly the acts of a champion are they? They are the acts of a coward.

Tonight will be the first night of many when I show TGA up for being a coward, for being a has-been and for being forever in my shadow!

*Crime Lord holds up the 6WF title and then strides off to loud boos from the crowd.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:45 pm

Cassius Zhi and Miss Jessica are in their locker room. Zhi is sat, hunched over on a sofa, slowly and methodically stirring a green tea. Miss Jessica is sat at her vanity mirror, with her back to Cassius, applying her mascara.

Cassius : Tonight is the night Jessica. I can feel the electricity in the atmosphere… the ache of the air-pressure upon my head before the torrential thunderstorm of its violent release. Tonight will be the night where my rage will roar louder than any thunder storm, and be more visible that the brightest bolt of lightning. Where I will overshadow all the great powers of 6WF… The Saint, Chris Patricks, TGA, Crime Lord…. and Uryu, ESPECIALLY URYU, and prove myself to be the most prominent Super-Power in this company once again. The time for talking is over Jessica…

Jessica slams down her mascara stick and spins on her chair to face Cassius

Miss Jessica : Well stop then! Just, like, stop talking already!

Cassius stares confusedly at Jessica, and slowly takes a sip of his tea. Jessica stares back at Cassius with contempt.

Miss Jessica : All you do is talk these days. No wonder everybody’s walking all over you, saying, like, whatever the hell they want about you. Because they just totally get away with it every time. I mean, seriously, all you do is threaten them with a few long words and some crazy eyes, and like, well, everyone has seen through that now. So just, like, start showing these losers that they CAN’T get away with it, or you’re just going to be known as that total spazzo who lost his mojo when he lost his mind!

Jessica spins back to the mirror, leaving Cassius shocked, and she brushes her hair vigorously.

Cassius : What about Uryu? I showed Uryu didn’t I?

Miss Jessica : What? By trashing his room and burning a few clothes? Big woop Cassius. No… you didn’t show him at all! What are you going to do next week? Splash some water on his crotch so he looks like he’s pi55ed himself? Like… plant some contraband in his locker to get him fired or something lame-a55 like that? Like, when I heard you telling him that you were going to get me to call the Board to get Clarissa fired, I was all like, “Are you serious?”. Is this how the fearsome Cassius Zhi deals with people now? Come off it. It totally sucks. It doesn’t get me off whatsoever!

Jessica spins back to face Cassius, tying her hair into its pig tails

Miss Jessica : The truth is, you got totally slaughtered by The Saint, you’ve had two golden opportunities at Crime Lord’s World Title and you blew the Time Attack and didn’t even really mount any kind of challenge for the Battle Royal… in fact, it was actually pathetic…. and I’ve got to be honest… and I’m sorry to say it… but I think Uryu’s got you beat too.

Cassius bolts up into a standing position, furious. Jessica stands up too, straightens up her dress and flicks her pig tails into position. She rolls her eyes at Cassius.

Miss Jessica : What? I do! He’s so in your head and you know it. And once again it’s like the same old same old… you start going cuckoo and I have to try and pick up the pieces.

Well not tonight.

Jessica dismissively holds her hand up at Cassius then makes her way to the door, grabbing her bag.

Cassius : HEY! Where the hell are you going? GET BACK HERE!

Miss Jessica leans against the frame of the door and looks back at Cassius petulantly.

Miss Jessica : No. I’ve got someone I need to… well actually, that I WANT to see.

Well... more than your match anyway.

Jessica leaves the room and slams the door shut, leaving Cassius standing in the middle of the room. Suddenly he launches the remains of his Green Tea all over the wall. He watches it run slowly down the wall for a moment then aggressively lifts the sofa up onto its side and throws it into Jessica’s vanity mirror and dressing table, smashing all the lights and the mirror. He stands over the damage and seethes as he looks down at himself in a broken shard of glass.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

Match 5

Scorpion vs JJ Johnson vs Kurt Hernandez vs Zane Altair

MW: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown folks, and we have four way action up next here on Lockdown.

RJ: A most interesting match here, a real mixture of competitors in this four way contest.

MW: Kurt Hernandez from the Consultancy is in this match, as is the former 2 time Hardcore Champion Kurt Hernandez.

RJ: Also involved is Scorpion’s rival Zane Altair, and the former 6WF Champion and huge fan favourite, JJ Johnson.

“I won’t do what you tell me” blazes out over the speakers and the crowd boo as Scorpion strides out onto the ramp in his straight edge shirt. He launches the shirt into the crowd, only for it to be thrown back. He snarls as he walks down the ramp, knocking beer out of the fans hands and shaking his head. He steps into the ring.

MW: Scorpion did well in the battle royal last week, he can use that to push on tonight.

“It’s a long way to the top” hits and the crowd cheer as the former rockstar sprints out onto the ramp playing air guitar as an array of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting go off around him. Altair then sprints to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Altair and Scorpion have had a long rivalry over their different lifestyles but on all the big occasions Scorpion has stepped up to the plate, Altair needs to do similar tonight.

“Omen” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos as Kurt Hernandez walks out onto the ramp, flanked by his trainer. Hernandez removes his robe and strides to the ring.

MW: Hernandez hasn’t had much success in the ring, but he certainly adds a presence to the Consultancy.

“Remember the name” blares out and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He spins on the spot and takes off the top, the crowd cheer even louder as he then strides to the ring. He climbs to the top rope and throws his top into the crowd.

RJ: Ordinarily JJ Johnson would go into this match as huge favourite, with his past record.

MW: Not now RJ, JJ has been on a horrific losing streak, he has not won a match since April. He must see tonight as a huge chance to get a win back.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off and the four men split off into two, JJ and Scorpion lock up, as do Hernandez and Altair. Hernandez uses his power to force Altair back against the ropes, he then whips him out across the ring and connects with a vicious roundhouse kick on the rebound.

Altair stumbles up to his feet and Hernandez throws him to the mat with a hip toss. Altair gets to his feet and Hernandez nails a huge double-handed chokebomb. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

The camera switches to JJ and Scorpion. Scorpion throws JJ into the corner and then hits a couple of hard shoulder thrusts into the stomach. JJ springs over the top into a sunset flip but Scorpion rolls out and hits a punt kick to the side of the head. Scorpion then runs the ropes...

RJ: People’s elbow!

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Johnson drives the shoulder up off the mat, the camera goes back to Hernandez who nails a belly to belly throw on Altair. He stumbles to his feet and Hernandez goes for a powerbomb, Zane counters with a hurracanrana. Hernandez rolls to the corner, Altair nails a shining wizard. Hernandez stumbles forward straight into a superkick!

Zane then runs over and hits Scorpion with a dropkick. The former Hardcore champion rises to his feet and Zane fires in a series of sharp spinning kicks, he then nails a neckbreaker. Scorpion gets to his feet and Zane clotheslines him over the top rope.

Zane spins around and JJ hits him with his trademark boxing combination, two rights, a left jab followed by a huge right uppercut. Zane falls to the mat, he stumbles to his feet somewhat unwisely straight into a huge spinebuster from Johnson. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

JJ lifts up Zane, he whips him out across the ring and then nails an emerald fusion on Altair. He stumbles to his feet and JJ connects with a knee to the gut, he then runs the ropes....

MW: Scissors kick!

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

JJ lifts up Zane, he places him into a full nelson. Altair slowly rises to his feet and JJ nails a huge dragon suplex. He rises to his feet only for Hernandez to run in going for a huge clothesline, JJ ducks underneath it.

He then nails Hernandez with a huge pele kick, the consultancy man falls into the corner. JJ runs in, hitting a dropkick to the stomach. Hernandez stumbles forward straight into a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Johnson wastes no time continuing the offence, he runs the ropes and hits the ballin elbow drop! Hernadnez rolls to his feet, JJ whips him out across the ring...

RJ: Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

MW: This is more like the JJ we know, absolutely dominating this match up!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Hernandez powers out, JJ lifts him to his feet and boots him in the stomach. He nails a powerbomb, then pulls Kurt back up and nails a 2nd powerbomb!

JJ turns around, Scorpion springboards off the top rope and Johnson nails a jawbreaker. Scorpion stumbles to his feet straight into a big belly to belly suplex, cover.

JJ turns his attentions back to Altair, he drags up the rockstar and connects with a big German suplex. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Twisting leg drop!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Altair barely kicks out, JJ places him into an ankle lock. Altair is screaming in agony, Hernandez is on his feet...

MW: Roll up from Scorpion!

Hernandez is about to hit a roundhouse kick on JJ when Scorpion rolls him up.

Ref: 1................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ turns in confusion to see the ref making the count, Scorpion rolls out of the ring as the bell rings.

RJ: JJ dominated that whole match yet still didn’t win.

MW: He must be wondering what he has got to do to win a match around here.

*JJ boots the ropes in frustration

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:51 pm

*Uryu and Clarissa are shown backstage, the crowd pop loudly.

Clarissa:Wow Uryu, did you see that? You've got Zhi totally freaked out, and I've never seen Jessica look more stressed and in fact, look that bad ever.

Uryu:I doubt it.

Clarissa:What? You must have seen it, Cassius is nothing like he once was, even Jessica is saying so and we all know she has a huge crush on him.

Uryu:I don't know Clarissa, there is just something that tells me Cassius will be back. Maybe not now or even anytime soon, but I just can't believe that the crazed glint won't one day return to his eyes.

Clarissa:Yes Uryu, but you know what, even if it does...so what? Because now you know that you've got the better of him, you have his number Uryu, you can beat him. There is nothing to be scared of.

Uryu:Of course you're right Clarissa, I don't know why I am getting so worried. Even if he does regain his mojo to borrow Jessica's phrasing, I am more than capable of dealing with it.

Clarissa:Besides, when you are 6WF Champion, he will have to fight his way up from the bottom to get to you anyway!

*Uryu smiles, and then kisses Clarissa on the cheek.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:55 pm

*The action continues to roll backstage as the crowd see Saint and Chris Patricks in their locker-room warming up.

Chris Patricks:Once again we are being over-looked Saint, did people not see our dominance last week over JJ Johnson AND Clarke James? The vicious beatdown, the dominance in the battle royal, all lost on people because TGA is back? Who cares?

Saint:The fans care Patricks, but remember this, when have we ever cared what they think? All that matters is that we know that we're the two most dominant wrestlers in this company, and that if we want something we can get it. And you know who else knows that?

Chris Patricks:Who?

Saint:Danny McGraw knows that, why else would he come and see us last week? McGraw is threatened by us, so he wants to keep us on side. And at the moment, that could prove very useful in keeping our names in the mix for that world title, after we rid 6WF of the vermin that is JJ Johnson.

Chris Patricks:That will be a sweet, sweet day when we finally get rid of him. Maybe James, his N01 fan, will follow him out of here for good as well. That'd make this alliance one hell of a success.

*Saint smirks and the crowd boo as the locker-room door slams shut.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:57 pm

Match 6
Clarke James v Logan Kincade

RJ: Further singles action lined up next here on Lockdown, and a match that pits two of 6WF’s brightest stars against one another.

MW: Hardcore Champion and Consultancy member Logan Kincade goes one on one against the former European Champion, Clarke James.

RJ: Kincade came close to winning the 6WF Undisputed Title last night, reaching the final two before being eliminated by Crime Lord.

MW: Although James was not quite as successful, he did have a large involvement on last week’s show, saving JJ Johnson from a beatdown at the hands of The Saint and Patricks, before eliminating Patricks from the battle royal.

RJ: These fans really appreciated James’ saving of Johnson this week, though that wasn’t reciprocated by the man himself, JJ does not seem too keen on the help of Clarke James.

MW: If he had any sense, JJ would take all the help he could get, The Saint has defeated him in a one on one contest and with Patricks alongside him, things are even more dangerous for Johnson.

“Edgecrusher” roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade strides out onto the ramp, the Hardcore title over his shoulder. He holds the belt up to louder boos before striding to the ring, he steps through the 2nd rope and holds the belt up again.

RJ: It’s certainly been a crushing reign as Hardcore champion for Logan, he has been in fantastic form.

MW: I love the new Kincade, he’ll do whatever it takes to win and he’s certainly paid back the faith McGraw invested him.

“Blind Faith” blazes out and the crowd erupt into loud cheers as Clarke James is shown with his back to the crowd, he turns and the crowd cheer as pyros go off behind him. He walks down to the ring slowly, tagging the fans hands, before sliding under the bottom rope. He leaps up and stares down Kincade.

MW: Clarke James has also been in a fair run of form since losing the European Title, he got to the Time Attack match at Chaos where he was attacked by McManus with a steel chair, albeit accidentally.

RJ: He got revenge for that last week, eliminating McManus from the battle royal. A win tonight for either of these men will give them great momentum as we build to Against The Wall.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James goes in for the lock up but Kincade hits a big European uppercut that rocks James backwards. Kincade runs in going for a clothesline but James ducks underneath, the two spin around and stare each other down, resulting in a stand off. James lurches forward going for a big punch, Kincade blocks and fires in a headbutt.

James stumbles back, Kincade runs in but this time James hits him with a big punch to the chin. James doesn’t relent, firing in further punches to the chin. He then whips Kincade across the ring, he scoops him onto his shoulders for a samoan drop but Logan drops down the back and shoves James front first into the corner.

Kincade runs in and hits a hard knee into the back, he then goes to throw James back to the mat but CJ holds onto the ropes. He elbows away at Kincade until he walks away from the corner, James quickly climbs to the top rope and goes for a flying clothesline which connects. James hooks the leg.

Logan drives the shoulder up off the canvas, James places him into a sleeper hold, also applying a leg scissors.

RJ: James looking to ground Logan to halt the power game, good tactics from the former European Champion.

James keeps Kincade grounded, the crowd are cheering for Clarke James but these changes to boos as Logan slowly fights to his feet and then throws James down to the mat. CJ rolls up to his feet and Kincade whips him out across the ring and on the rebound, he connects with a flapjack, driving James head first into the canvas.

Kincade then begins to stomp away on the head of Clarke James who rolls towards the ropes, he lays on the apron and this forces Kincade away. James pulls himself up, Kincade is over and goes for a big boot which James ducks. Logan’s right leg is caught over the top rope, James fires away at him with a series of punches to the head.

Logan frees himself from the ropes, James hits a big roundhouse kick to the side of the head and Kincade stumbles back. James goes for a springboard plancha but he is caught by Kincade, who drives him to the canvas with the World’s Strongest Slam. He makes the cover.

Logan applies a front facelock, James is quickly up to his feet but Kincade uses this to his advantage, firing away with a series of big knees into the face of James who stumbles back to the corner. Kincade whips James to the opposite corner before running in and hitting a big clothesline.

Clarke James stumbles forward out of the corner and Logan bounces back off the ropes and hits James with a huge running crossbody block! The Hardcore champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: Kincade has a tremendous mix of power and athleticism, just as look at the force he put into that crossbody block.

RJ: That was certainly a tremendous move!

Logan drags Clarke James to his feet, he goes for a suplex which James blocks, countering with an STO. Kincade stumbles to his feet and James hits him with an atomic drop, he then bounces off the ropes...

MW: Spinebuster!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Kincade fires the shoulder up off the canvas, James is quickly onto the offensive by lifting up Logan in an armbar hold. James hits a series of elbows into the side of the head before being whipped across the ring by Kincade, James manages to counter with a spinning heel kick!

Logan stumbles up to his feet and Clarke James connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker down into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Clarke James hauls up Kincade, he whips him to the corner but the Hardcore Champion uses the momentum to springboard back off the ropes and connect with a huge crossbody block! Clarke James stumbles to his feet and Kincade floors him with a running clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Logan waits for James to rise before nailing him with a huge superkick. James stumbles to his feet, Kincade whips him out across the ring.

MW: Another big clothesline!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

James kicks out, Logan puts James into a sleeper hold.

RJ: Lining up the blind justice!

MW: Jawbreaker from James!

Logan stumbles back, he runs in at James who goes for a boot to the gut, Kincade grabs the leg and smirks only for James to nail an enzaguri kick. CJ then waits impatiently...

MW: Blind Faith coming up...

RJ: Damn it, Saint and Patricks!

*The Saint and Patricks walk out onto the ramp to loud boos, James shoves Kincade away and goes to the ropes to confront the allied forces of Saint and Patricks.

They merely stay on the outside, staring him down. James turns around and Kincade is up, with brass knuckles on his right fist...

RJ: Ducked thank god!

MW: Now they attack!

Saint and Patricks hit the ring, flooring James with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Saint and Patricks stomp down on the head of Clarke James, the crowd’s boo ringing loud in their ears.

The Saint puts James into the Crucifier(Masterlock) whilst Patricks punches away at the gut of CJ repeatedly. Saint then throws James into the corner, he holds him up hitting a series of hard knees into the stomach before slapping James across the ring.

Clarke James slumps down, Patricks and Saint pummel down on the top of James’ head as Kincade watches on.

MW: Similar to the attack Patricks and Saint conducted on Johnson last week.

RJ: But no sign of JJ making the save here.

*Saint and Patricks are trash talking James; “Interfering in our business was stupid James” “Where’s your little friend Johnson now” “Your actions, our consequences”

Saint then lifts up James and hits the RKO! Patricks goes up to the top rope...

MW: Puzzle solver!

RJ: That brutal combination finishes off what was a savage beatdown.

*Medics hit the ring for the 2nd time in the night, to check on James injuries as he lies motionless on the mat.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:58 pm

The camera pans backstage to show Blue Dragon, Rasta, Zane Altair, Nay Bother and Hobo huddled around a monitor as the screen shows Clarke James being decimated by The Saint and Chris Patricks. A door is heard opening and the 5 men turn round to see JJ Johnson leaving his locker room. His hoodie pulled up tight and his sports bag thrown over his shoulder, he looks over at the 5 men...

JJ: What's cracking y'all?

The 5 men look at JJ with disgust before turning back to the screen....

JJ: Oh it gon' be like that huh? No time for ol' JJ any more huh? What you fools looking at anyways? Main event ain't even kicked off yet?

JJ walks up behind the group, peering through to see EMT's carrying Clarke James to the back. JJ steps back from the crowd and Blue Dragon looks at him...

BD: What's that all about, JJ? You just looking out for yourself now?

JJ scowls at Blue Dragon as the 4 other men turn to look at him....

JJ: Hell, i din' ask fo' no help. I din' tell CJ to come runnin' to my aid. He got involved of his own dam' accord. Ain' nobody hear JJ Johnson crying for help. Ain' nobody hear me calling him'...

BD: So that makes it all better? You didn't ask for help, but got some, now the guys beating you up are taking him out and you're gonna just take your bag and go home?

JJ looks agitated at the questionning and backs away....

JJ: What you wanna lecture me? You wanna stand there Blue' actin' up, actin' the big ol cause you finally got some balls? Tha' 10 second title reign gon' to your head, fool? JJ Johnson ain' here for no preachin'. JJ Johnson got stuff to do man. Listen, i 'preciate y'all lookin out for CJ an' all, but i don' see you's runnin' out to the ring, bustin' down on those chumps, saving the careers of others. I din' see no Blue Dragon, no Hobo, No Nay, no nothing comin' to JJ's aid when JJ was down an' trippin'. You's were all out fo' yourselves. No shoes a switchin' y'all wanna run JJ down. Sh*t you's be playin' me. JJ don' need this. JJ don' wanna hear none o' your bullsh*t. JJ done here, give my regards to CJ man, tell him JJ sends his wishes...

BD: Yeah cause that'll help. Good old JJ sends his regards. Maybe the rumours are true, JJ. Maybe you have changed. Maybe you have sold out. Maybe you're not the same guy who everyone held in such high esteem...

The 5 men shake their heads at JJ as he heads off towards the exit, Clairssa steps out from the corridor...

JJ: Oh an' i spose you wanna get all up in my face, start them dam' questions, wanna know why JJ sold out or why JJ don' care no more?

Clarissa looks at JJ and sighs...

Clarissa: No, JJ. No questions. No interview. Just thought you'd wanna know that James suffered a mild concussion and that McGraw put him in a match next week against The Saint. Say's it serves him right for interfering in other business...

JJ: Well yeah, but...

Clarissa: I'll let you go, JJ......Brandi said to say hi....

Clarissa turns and walks off as JJ stands there dejected....he looks around the corridor as stagehands and agents pass by him before pulling his hood up and leaving through the fire door, as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm

Clarke James is shown backstage resting as Clarissa approaches....

Clarissa: Hey, CJ? How you feeling?

James pulls himself up wincing....

CJ: Like an Irishman after Saint Patricks.......HA.Ouch.....

Clarissa: You seen, JJ?

CJ: Nope. He’s probably out trying to find himself,moving his furniture round in his plush pad hoping the feng shui helps him get his groove back while the rest of us sit and heel. Damn my body aches. I could use a week off, or at least not bumping into those 2 again.

Clarissa: You haven’t heard have you?

CJ: Heard what?

Clarissa: Sorry, CJ. McGraw booked you versus The Saint for next week. Looks like that week off’s gonna have to wait...

CJ: Son of a bitch.

James looks disconsolate as Clarissa leaves the room,closing the door.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:01 pm

Main Event

TGA/Uryu/Cassius vs Crime Lord/Christopher Patricks/The Saint

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, live from the Birmingham Bowl and you rejoin us just in time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: What a match this one promises to be RJ, a 6 man tag match between 6 of the top stars this company has to offer.

RJ: On one side you have the current 6WF Undisputed Champion, Crime Lord, who teams with Christopher Patricks and The Saint, two former world champions now aligned with each other.

MW: And they face off against Cassius Zhi, another former world champion, and a man who he has built up quite a rivalry with over the past few months, Uryu.

RJ: And the final man on their team, well it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for ever since Lockdown went off air last week with him stood tall over Crime Lord, that’s right tonight TGA is back in-ring action for the first time since his return, over two years since he last foot inside a 6WF ring.

MW: What a moment that will be RJ!

“Ascending malice” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Christopher Patricks strides out onto the rampway. He snarls at the top of the ramp, and then waits...

“Monster” rips out through the speakers and out walks The Saint through a pillow of smoke, he slaps hands with Patricks and the two men stomp down to the ring. Saint steps over the top rope whilst Patricks springboards in.

RJ: Of course, we’ve already seen these two tonight after they conducted a vicious beatdown on Clarke James just before our commercial break.

MW: That goes with their beatdown of JJ last week, these two are among the most dangerous combinations in 6WF history.

“Rain Wizard” blasts out and the crowd erupt into even louder boos as the Undisputed Champion walks out onto the ramp. He has the title belt around his waist, he slaps his hand against the belt before walking to the ring. Crime Lord steps through the middle rope and stands waiting.

RJ: We’ve heard from Crime Lord tonight, and I think it was pretty obvious he did not expect to ever see TGA back in a 6WF ring.

MW: Now he is back, Crime Lord knows this is the ultimate test of his reign as 6WF Undisputed Champion.

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd cheer as Uryu runs out onto the ramp, the crowd are chanting his name as he sprints down the rampway tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Uryu has really stepped up his game over the past months, again he came close in the battle royal to winning the Undisputed Title.

MW: And in doing that, he eliminated Zhi after working together with him, I’m not sure quite how well that will sit with Cassius.

“They Say” blares out and the crowd continue to cheer as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the ramp, he is staring down at Uryu as his music continues to play. Zhi storms to the ring, stepping in and looking at Uryu still.

MW: I think Zhi would be better served focusing upon his opponents in this match rather than his team-mates.

RJ: Uryu has been a constant thorn in the side of Cassius, there is a lot of tension there that’s for sure.

Finally, the lights in the arena go down and smoke starts to fill the top of the ramp, the lights come back on, “Just close your eyes” kicks in and the noise inside the Birmingham Bowl is incredible as TGA paces out onto the ramp. He takes a moment to take it all in, smiling to himself before walking down to the ring, looking at Crime Lord who stares back intensely. TGA steps in and climbs the ropes, the crowd cheer him loudly!

RJ: By god what a reception for TGA, the roof of this place nearly came off such was the noise these fans made.

MW: TGA has a lot to live up to with a reception like that, you have to expect there to be some ring rust.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two teams are in their separate corners, TGA steps forward and the crowd erupt. Crime Lord shoves past Patricks and Saint to get at TGA, who just smiles and turns back around, slapping hands with Uryu who is going to start off the match.

RJ: Mind games already from TGA!

Crime Lord turns and stands on the outside, leaving Saint and Patricks to decide between themselves who will take up the mantle. Saint steps forward and the two men lock-up. Saint uses his power to force Uryu back, Uryu counters into a hammerlock only for The Saint to throw him to the mat with a hip toss.

Uryu gets to his feet and The Saint hits him with a big driving punch into the stomach. He then flings Uryu to the mat with a release German suplex, the 6WF original rolls into the corner. Crime Lord shakes his head when offered the tag, pointing across to TGA. Patricks tags in.

Patricks enters the ring, Saint then hits a running clothesline on Uryu in the corner. He stumbles forward and Patricks connects with a step over heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Patricks hauls up Uryu, he throws him to the canvas with a snap suplex. Uryu rises to his feet, Patricks whips him to the corner but Uryu uses his power to force Patricks to the corner instead. He goes for a shining wizard but Patricks ducks, Uryu lands on the 2nd rope but Patricks nails him with a superkick to the back of the head, Uryu falls from the top rope down to the mat and Patricks covers again.

Uryu forces the shoulder up, Patricks tags in The Saint and the two men stomp away viciously at Uryu until the ref steps in. Saint then applies a grounded abdominal stretch, slowly Uryu fights to his feet only to be floored with a pumphandle slam.

Saint re-tags Patricks, he hits Uryu with a scoop slam which Patricks follows up with a split-legged moonsault.

MW: This is what makes Patricks and Saint do dangerous, they seem to have a good understanding and more importantly, they share the same desire to cause pain against whoever they face.

RJ: Uryu not really had a look in thus far.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Uryu again kicks out, Patricks lifts him up to his feet and hits a couple of European Uppercuts. Patricks whips Uryu out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Uryu springs over the top into a sunset flip pinning predicament.

Uryu gets to his feet quickly, Patricks is up and throws a wild punch that Uryu ducks underneath, he then connects with a monkey flip! Uryu goes to the corner and makes the tag to TGA!

MW: Here we go folks!

TGA throws Patricks out of the corner with a big suplex, he stumbles to his feet and desperately tries to make the tag, where Crime Lord is near enough in the ring he is stretching that far for the tag, but TGA brings Patricks back to the centre of the ring and hauls over his shoulders, nailing the silent death! Cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

TGA lifts up Patricks, he boots him in the stomach and then nails the Angel Driver! TGA tags in Uryu, who goes to the top rope...

MW: TGA showing the power game we have become accustomed to.

RJ: Leg drop!

Uryu hauls up Patricks, he whips him into the corner. Saint signals Crime Lord to tag in but again he refuses, Uryu runs in and hits a shining wizard. He hits a bulldog on Patricks, but Saint managed to get the blind tag. Uryu turns around straight into a big boot from The Saint.

The Saint stomps away at the head of Uryu repeatedly, who rolls towards the ropes. Saint lifts him up and whips him out across the ring, connecting with a snap powerslam on the rebound. Uryu stumbles to his feet and The Saint nails a Death Valley Driver, Cover.

MW: Uryu showing that resilience we have come to expect from him!

The Saint drags Uryu to his feet, he sets up for the Divine Destroyer but Uryu drops down the back, he then counters with a neckbreaker. Uryu dives into the corner and re-tags TGA.

RJ: 2nd time we see TGA in action, and against someone who he will find it far harder to dominate against, The Saint.

MW: Both former world champions, this is a real clash of the titans.

TGA lifts up Saint and hits him with a series of big punches backing Saint against the ropes, TGA whips Saint out across the ring and then connects with a huge spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

The Saint powers out, TGA lifts him to his feet and boots him in the stomach, he sets up for the Angel Clash but Saint counters with a back body drop. The Saint then goes for a legsweep DDT but TGA fights his way out, countering with an STO.

Saint stumbles up and this time TGA is able to connect with a legsweep DDT of his own. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Certainly no signs of ring rust from TGA!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

The longest reigning champion in 6WF history lifts up Saint, he whips him to the corner and runs in, hitting a big splash. Crime Lord tags himself in, but TGA whips Saint out across to the opposite corner, hitting a big clothesline. TGA then tags in Uryu.

MW: Cassius Zhi getting frustrated here, not had a single opportunity in this match-up.

Crime Lord has a look of huge disappointment on his face as TGA leaves the ring, not knowing Crime Lord had blind-tagged, when he realises he smirks and waves at Crime Lord, who steps into the ring. Uryu runs at him going for a rotating DDT but Crime Lord shoves him away...

Uryu stumbles up, Crime Lord floors him with an STO. Again Uryu stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord hits a Fishermans suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stomps down on Uryu before hitting a powerbomb when he gets to his feet. Crime Lord then walks over to the corner and waits for one of Saint or Patricks to tag in, eventually CP does so.

Patricks steps into the ring, he drags up Uryu and hits him with a front flip piledriver. Patricks makes the cover.

CP lifts up Uryu, he goes for a DDT but Uryu counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Uryu rolls to the corner and is about to tag in TGA when Cassius drags Uryu towards him and tags in.

Cassius lifts up Patricks, he then hits him with two stiff roundhouse kicks to the chest, Patricks falls to his knees and then Zhi walks around his body, peppering him with more roundhouse kicks, followed by one huge kick to the head.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Patricks forces the shoulder up, he slowly gets to his feet and Zhi knees him in the chest...

MW: Running swinging neckbreaker!

RJ: Vicious move!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Cassius stomps away on the head of Patricks, who rolls back into the corner. Cassius hits him with a series of stiff roundhouse kicks to the head, before running in and hitting a high knee.

Patricks falls forward out of the corner, Uryu tags himself in. Cassius swings around and glares at Uryu, his eyes widening with rage. Uryu smirks, and Cassius slaps him across the face.

RJ: Wow the team is imploding right in front of our eyes!

Uryu comes back with a huge slap of his own, Zhi looks at Uryu before stepping out of the ring and leaving up the ramp. Whilst Uryu is staring him down, Patricks takes advantage by tagging in The Saint, he steps in and nails a huge spear on Uryu!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

The 6WF veteran kicks out, The Saint lifts Uryu to his feet and then connects with a sidewalk slam! Saint waits for Uryu to rise before running out of the corner and hitting a huge clothesline.

The Saint lifts up Uryu for a powerbomb, but he counters with a hurracanrana. Uryu manages to make the tag to TGA, he runs in at The Saint who counters with a spinebuster!

The Saint lifts up TGA, he goes for the RKO but TGA shoves him away. Saint falls to the centre of the ring and TGA connects with the Angels Wing. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

The Saint fights out of the predicament, TGA quickly places him into Hell’s Gate(Boston Crab) but Saint manages to crawl towards the ropes. He clenches the bottom rope, Crime Lord drops down off the apron so he can reach The Saint’s hand and tag in.

He steps through the ropes, and fires a big punch at TGA, who blocks and then hits a boot to the stomach...

RJ: Angel Driver!

TGA then tags in Uryu, he goes to the top rope and flies off, nailing a moonsault!

Uryu lifts up Crime Lord in an armbar, Crime Lord counters with a suplex. Uryu stumbles up straight into a big powerslam from the undisputed champion!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Uryu kicks out, Crime Lord lifts him up and whips him across the ring, hitting a belly to belly suplex on the rebound! Uryu again stumbles up groggily and Crime Lord nails a big boot!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord hits Uryu with a spinebuster as he rises. He then walks into the corner, staring down and trash talking TGA, who smiles back. Crime Lord turns around straight into a rotating DDT from Uryu!

Both men are down, Uryu tags in TGA and Crime Lord goes for the tag.

MW: Wait, what the hell are they doing?

RJ: Patricks and Saint have had enough of Crime Lord only wanting to fight TGA, they are leaving this match.

Saint and Patricks drop off the apron, walking up the ramp. Crime Lord gets to his feet and turns around, TGA is smiling at him. TGA boots him in the gut...

MW: ANGEL BOMB!

Ref: 1.......................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: TGA Wins on his return to a 6WF ring!

MW: A huge win for TGA over Crime Lord...

*TGA gets to his feet and stands over Crime Lord.

RJ: For the 2nd week running, Lockdown ends with TGA stood tall over Crime Lord.

MW: Good night folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down