The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME"

5 posters

Go down

Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME" Empty Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME"

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:44 pm

Must say, I think his promos are great and hope he goes onto much bigger things sooner.

Be interested to know your opinions on Damien and how he potentially could be booked.

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME" Empty Re: Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME"

Post by JoshSansom Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

I like him though he doesn't strike me as the type to get a sustained push. I can unfortunately see him quickly becoming cheap heat jobber fodder.

I hope not though. I would like to see him in a feud with Christian (peeps v snobbery) though I note he is also competing on NXT so I am not sure whether his SD push is stalling or not.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME" Empty Re: Damien Sandow.....A beacon of light In these dark darks of degradement and social collapse..."YOUR WELCOME"

Post by MtotheC Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Just out of interest, your title doesn't really reflect the content of your article, before I comment could you please explain what you mean?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

It's spelt ''You're welcome''

you're welcome.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:39 pm

Entertainment. Anyone who trys to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesnt know the first thing about the two. Fame sociologist Marshall Mcluhan "Entertainment in our society is at a tragic all-time low, riddled with non-nonsensical pop culture that has little or no social/moral, or educational qualities". “Gone are the days where the masses were captivated by the works of Shakespeare and Mozart -abhorrently replaced with observing the lives of ever-so desperate house wives. Or first pumping to eardrum shattering bass in a sea of false tans and false bravado. Historically, one can judge a civilization as to how they choose to entertain themselves. It is a direct reflection on their moral and ethical code. Sadly, your mirror reflection reveals that you are a people of laziness, mediocrity and complacency.”
Do i blaim people for this said ignorance, that is somthing i pledge to never do. Save them from this said ignorance, now that is the essence of what i plan to do. Im Nick Davie (my name) and im going to be known as the intellectual savior of the unwashed masses. Your welcome.

Man i love this guy. Damien Sandow should get a push. Him vs Christan next ppv IMO

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:53 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Entertainment. Anyone who trys to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesnt know the first thing about the two. Fame sociologist Marshall Mcluhan "Entertainment in our society is at a tragic all-time low, riddled with non-nonsensical pop culture that has little or no social/moral, or educational qualities". “Gone are the days where the masses were captivated by the works of Shakespeare and Mozart -abhorrently replaced with observing the lives of ever-so desperate house wives. Or first pumping to eardrum shattering bass in a sea of false tans and false bravado. Historically, one can judge a civilization as to how they choose to entertain themselves. It is a direct reflection on their moral and ethical code. Sadly, your mirror reflection reveals that you are a people of laziness, mediocrity and complacency.”
Do i blaim people for this said ignorance, that is somthing i pledge to never do. Save them from this said ignorance, now that is the essence of what i plan to do. Im Nick Davie (my name) and im going to be known as the intellectual savior of the unwashed masses. Your welcome.

Man i love this guy. Damien Sandow should get a push. Him vs Christan next ppv IMO

Fantastic....pure gold Smile

I would welcome a feud with either Christen or Santino.

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down