The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion

+12
bretmeharty
The Womble
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
MetalMotty
Korankye88
Miz NG
The-Rizz
VDT
Gregers
Kay Fabe
Amy
Crimey
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion - Page 2 Empty The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion

Post by Crimey Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

After the success of the Best and Worst WWE World Champion polls, next up, by popular demand, we have Greatest to never be WWE World Champion!

To be apart of your list, the wrestler must have wrestled in WWE, WCW, ECW or TNA for more than just one match. They can be dead, alive, retired or still wrestling.

You send me in a PM your top ten Greatest wrestlers never to be WWE World Champion, and I will collate the points. 1st place on your list gets 10 points, 2nd 9, 3rd 8 all the way to 10th who gets 1 point.

Voting will close in two weeks today. The top 25 will be posted soon after.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion - Page 2 Empty Re: The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion

Post by Crimey Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 pm

To be honest, I was expecting a bit more votes.

At the moment I've got 22 votes. I'll give it until next Monday, and if I get no more votes by then, I'll post the results on Wednesday.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion - Page 2 Empty Re: The 25 Greatest wrestlers to never be WWE World Champion

Post by bretmeharty Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Ill get mine in later then, I was going to when you first put this up then forgot.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 am

when will the results be posted?

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I'll post them tonight.

Sorry I forgot, still got no more votes. I'll be out for most of today, so anybody who still wants to vote can by about 8.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2