The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird comparison - Who is copying who

4 posters

Go down

Weird comparison - Who is copying who Empty Weird comparison - Who is copying who

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:38 am

Im just wondering if anybody had noticed that BOTH brands (TNA and WWE) are both focussing one of their main stories around someone called AJ.

Do you think this is deliberate?

Back to top Go down

Weird comparison - Who is copying who Empty Re: Weird comparison - Who is copying who

Post by bretmeharty Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:46 am

Yes, Just like eastenders or corrie seem to have the same varied storyline around the same time!!

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Weird comparison - Who is copying who Empty Re: Weird comparison - Who is copying who

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 03 Jul 2012, 11:15 am

no i think its just a coincidence to be honest.....at the minute i prefer the wwe storyline over the impact wrestling 1. so aj styles had intercourse with a alchoholic drug abuser?........knows how to pick em Wink
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 03 Jul 2012, 2:12 pm

The WWE AJ storyline is about the only thing thats good in WWE at the moment (other than the one man rock band of course)

The TNA AJ story is the only bad thing in TNA at the moment.

Go figure!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 2:13 pm

The Brooke Hogan thing is pretty lame too though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:36 pm

AntLord wrote:The Brooke Hogan thing is pretty lame too though!

I turned on TNA when she was announced as the knockouts division leader or whatever its called, just doesn't make sense. Just trying to get more viewers by offering Brooke HOGAN, even though she isn't a big name at all, just holds the Hogan name and lives off it. Gives what is a talented divas division less credibility imo.

Then again, I don't watch TNA so others will know more than me.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down