The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Bunce; Come on Now

+13
BoxingFan88
Apollo Creed
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
JabMachineMK2
Seanusarrilius
TopHat24/7
seanmichaels
azania
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
davidemore
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Steve Bunce; Come on Now - Page 2 Empty Steve Bunce; Come on Now

Post by davidemore Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Steve, come on now.

Every time this man (walnut head) takes to the internet he implodes like a pig with a rocket up it's poop hole. I mean it's just embarrassing. Steven, if you don't know how to use Twitter in a sensible and informed manner (being a pundit and all) then stop using it.

Today Boxing606v2 contacted Mr. Dunce, and Mr. Dunce responded with what can only be described as tom foolery, sheer lunacy or complete toffee. You pick the phrase, or post one below.

'Keyboard warriors'. Steve, you were no doubt using a keyboard when you typed those words, and the saddest part of all is that i don't think you were trying to be ironic.

That's scary when one considers how many media outlets you have at your disposal.

For such an informed and knowledgeable pundit, this man manages to reduce his behavior to that of a child, and picks fights like a bully on the playground.

And for what? To annoy genuine informed boxing fans with his unprovoked guff.

Let me say this, Steven...

The people you attack have voices, and a community, and if you keep getting at good, honest boxing fans, if you keep attacking them, then one day you may well find yourself looking very silly. Like a silly billy.

Don't diss the peeps that support a sport that we love so dearly.

Thoughts on Steve Bunce, ya'll?

Yours Forever,

emore heart

Last edited by davidemore on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Steve Bunce; Come on Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Bunce; Come on Now

Post by Melkor Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Seanusarrilius wrote:Al Bernstein, is about as high profile and as balanced as you can expect.

HBO crew need the firing squad at times recently

Then again, Bernstein is telling us Tyson Fury could be a World beater

That last 'b' is meant to be a silent one.

Melkor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melkor Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Jesus, Steve Bunce is a fat obnoxious slug of a man. Get him off my screen.

Melkor

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:That is why I don't like to meet 'famous' people in real life, because it ruins your perception of them. I used to like Bunce, but now he just gets on my nerves, having heard all the stories. I haven't met the guy, nor do I want to.
Sadly I think its the case with allot Celebs, its a cut throat biz and you usually have to be good at cutting throats to get there and have a very big ego... Not all I guess but I would say allot..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 am

tunes666 wrote:
BoxingFan88 wrote:That is why I don't like to meet 'famous' people in real life, because it ruins your perception of them. I used to like Bunce, but now he just gets on my nerves, having heard all the stories. I haven't met the guy, nor do I want to.
Sadly I think its the case with allot Celebs, its a cut throat biz and you usually have to be good at cutting throats to get there and have a very big ego... Not all I guess but I would say allot..
I just think he's tired dealing with fans personally, his job is very stressful and lets off his steam that is bottled up on everyone else.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 am

Stressful my arse, its a dream job - who wouldnt want to be in the thick of the sport you have most passion for? Its just he sits around kissing arses then expecting respect rather than earning his respect through clean biased journalism and analysis - both of which he is very capable of and has shown on occasion.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2