The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info...

+9
Valero's Conscience
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
JabMachineMK2
BoxingFan88
manos de piedra
mobilemaster8
azania
Seanusarrilius
School Project
13 posters

Go down

Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info... Empty Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info...

Post by School Project Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:53 pm

Hi everyone.

It seems at least one prediction I have already made about the run up to this fight is correct.

With all the talk of VADA and USADA, boxers being tested positive left, right and centre regardless of how much gear is in their system. WBC and Top Rank have agreed that the pre-fight drugs tests should be done by the Commision only...

That means no independent review by an agency before, or after the fight. As the WBC can do this, it pretty much gives BOTH fighters free reign to take whatever substance they wish... that of course would be a little foolish, but seeing as God-Father to Chavez Jr (José Suiliman) happens to be the President of the organisation AND his rocky relationship with Martinez... I'm already smelling something fishy.

Given that only 3 weeks ago, another Top Rank promoted and Roach Trained boxer - Peter Quillin's test results went missing in Nevada somewhere. This just goes to show the corruption Top Rank, State Commisions and the WBC have.

Don't be suprised to see Chavez Jr in at 180lbs with either a pass with flying colours or a missing blood test.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info... Empty Re: Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info...

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:00 pm

Chavez is going to be on the best roids money can buy mate, what a f***** farce

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info... Empty Re: Some Chavez Jr vs Martinez Drug info...

Post by azania Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:03 pm

Joke. The fight should not go ahead. I see no other reason for this decision other than the WBC protecting another mexican.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:24 pm

This sums Chavez Jr right up along with the WBC and Bob Arum - Absolute jokes. The sooner the guys f**k off out of boxing the bloody better.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:39 pm

Its a real pity that a fight like this has to be surrounded by so much smoke. If Chavez wins it will forever be questioned and given how he and his team operates he cant have any complaints about that.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:14 am

Roach says his game plan is to walk through Martinez.....

Those who were predicting the upset might want to rethink it, I don't care if Chavez Jr is on the best drugs money can buy, if he gets hit by those bombs he is going to sleep.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:34 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:Roach says his game plan is to walk through Martinez.....

Those who were predicting the upset might want to rethink it, I don't care if Chavez Jr is on the best drugs money can buy, if he gets hit by those bombs he is going to sleep.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chavez Jr is on bath salts or meth when he walks into the ring. The guy won't feel any punches then!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 10:53 am

This is incredible. At a time when boxing needs to step forward and show that its top athletes have nothing to hide, the WBC and Uncle Bob once again go skulking into the shadows.

Disgraceful showing.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Wed 11 Jul 2012, 10:57 am

After all the fighters that have been caught and they still aren't going to put him in a proper test despite being an ex offender

I feel sorry for Martinez, he wants the fight so badly yet he could be fighting someone who has the same strength as a heavyweight who can't be hurt

What's the betting that the ring is going to be the smallest dimensions possible and that Martinez has to wear heavier gloves

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:30 am

Top Rank/WBC will ensure Martinez will have every single disadvantage possible against Chavez but Martinez will take the fight as he's desperate for the fight and probably sick of Chavez's antics.

I dislike Chavez more than any other active fighter BUT where does the talk of steroids/PED's which cause Chavez to not feel pain or his fresh hold reduced come from?

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:15 pm

martinez knows what hes letting himself in for. if chavez is half as poor as some believe he is, then it wont matter what hes on, as martinez is a top boxer.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

I hope Martinez comes in juiced up like no mans business and knocks Chavez head right off his shoulders.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:11 pm

bellchees wrote:I hope Martinez comes in juiced up like no mans business and knocks Chavez head right off his shoulders.

Trust me, he won't need to be juiced up to do that!!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by beefyboi Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

this is a total joke set up by arum again, chavez wont speak or learn to speak englsih probably due to the amount of explaining he would have to do, this fight is only going one way martinez knocks him out im sure of that even if chavez comes in juiced up(which no doubt in my mind he will)

beefyboi

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:53 pm

A stance needs t0 be made.

A stance will not be made.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

Loved an interview I saw on ES news.com, the interviewer said to Chavez Jr, do you think your main asset is your chin? I was thinking to myself, yep that pretty much sums him up.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down